Stalker

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

After the statement were released yesterday. Everything was under control. Fortunately, the fans were now giving some positive feedbacks to me. Some fans were even supporting me with Jae now that they knew I was his childhood friend and Mark's sister.

*ding dong!* 

I quickly headed downstairs to open the door. Then, I saw Min Jae who's wearing his school uniform.

"Hey. Why are you here?" I asked while leaving the door open for him.

"Tsk. Don't you forget that this is mine?"

I just chuckled.

"How are you?" 

"Hmmm.. What do you mean by that?" I asked as I wear my school blazer.

"You were burning yesterday." He rolled his eyes and touched my forehead.

"Tsk... weird... You're completely normal today. Are you sure you're not feeling anything bad?"

"Nah.. don't worry. Besides, I'm in a good mood today." I smirked.

"Heol... looks like you had turned the tables huh?" he sat on the sofa.

"Uh-huh. At some point, it's good to be Mark's sister."

"But how about being The Lee Group's only daughter?" he crossed his arms.

"Damn. Stop ruining my mood, Min Jae."

"Well let's face the reality Zoe. I'm your bestfriend and I want you to be aware. I'm sure that your parents already knew where you are now that you got a great impact in the news yesterday. It also involves your brother. Ah! Don't forget to add Matthew who suddenly left saying that he'll divorce Stella just to come back for you and the one who told your father about your whereabouts... What will you do now?" he raised his eyebrow.

"*sighs* I don't know. I really ing don't know. " I said as I look myself in the mirror.

"From the Zoe I knew back in Canada, I'm sure she'll follow her daddy's words. But now? I don't think so. She'll fight. For the first time, she'll fight againts her father." he winked.

"Let's go. Let's go to school together." 

It wasn't really a normal day today. Many students keep greeting me or buzzing behind me as I passed by them. I'm not exactly sure if they were saying positive or negative about me. 

"Don't mind them, unnie. At least you cleared your name." Jae Rin patted my shoulder.

I smiled at her weakly as I continue eating.

*BRIZZKK BRIZZKK*

From Taeyong :

I miss you baby....

I smiled like an idiot when I saw his sweet text. He never fails to make me smile every time.

To Taeyong :

I miss you too... not busy?

From Taeyong :

We're preparing for live stage. Make sure to watch me huh? Don't you have class?

To Taeyong :

I'm currently eating right now.

From Taeyong : 

With whom? A guy? Kim Min Jae?

To Taeyong :

Well.. sort of. But of course with Jae Rin.

From Taeyong :

Tss....

To Taeyong :

Heol... What's with that reaction, baby?

From Taeyong :

I'm just a little bit pissed off because you were eating with a guy. How I wish I can do that in front of other people to show them that you are mine.

To Taeyong :

Aw.. How possessive. Don't worry Mr. Ice Monster, I will not entertain any guy.

From Taeyong :

Of course you shouldn't. Or else I will tell everyone that I'm your boyfriend.

To Taeyong :

Too brave huh? What if it will cause you to give up your career?

From Taeyong :

Damn that career.

I can't help but to chuckle at his words. I never knew that he would this sweet to a girl.

"Yah! Stop texting each other, you're disgusting." he threw a candy to me.

"Stop being bitter Mister Kim and go find yourself a girlfriend! You should support your friend!" Jae Rin shouted.

"Better shut your mouth Min Jae. Someone might know that I have a boyfriend." I whispered.

"What did he say! what did he say unnie?" she asked excitedly.

"SHH!"

"Yah... what is this? where did you get this." Min Jae suddenly held my arm and spotted a big bruise.

"Ohh? where did this came from?" i muttered as I checked on it.

"Did someone hurt you?! Who?!" he shouted

"Stop shouting! no one hurt me. Maybe I just bumped into something."

"Maybe? You're not sure?!" his eyebrows frowned.

"You don't remember where did you get that unnie?" she asked innocently.

I didn't answer as I tried to remember. Did someone hurt me? or did I bumped on something hard?

"Yah neo! What if---"

"Yah! Haha... I'm clumsy you know! Ah! I remember, I fell down on the floor last night. H-Hehe."

Min Jae looked at me seriously, not buying the alibi I said. 

No.. It's not what you think. This is just a normal bruise.

"Oh! NCT 127's debut performance is now showing!" Jae Rin said as she was watching on her phone.

I avoided Min Jae's gaze and turned to Jae Rin.

We both watched NCT 127's performance while Min Jae remained silent. Their performance were great and I'm very proud to see them perform well. It was Taeyong's turn and he's so freaking hot. His intense look and the way he raps makes everyone go crazy.

"That's my boyfriend." I muttered.

----------

I headed to the company right after the class. My co-trainees ranted me so many questions about being Mark's sister.

"I knew it! You look like Mark girl version!" Go Eun said.

"Why didn't you told us from the beginning unnie?" Lami asked.

"I'm sorry... I just don't want anyone to be bothered when they knew I'm their senior's sister."

I looked at Yiyang who was just standing at the corner, far from us. She rolled her eyes at me before heading out of the practice room.

At exactly 9 pm, our training ended. The director already told me that I will be having photoshoot this week for my profile. At the second week of July, I will be introduced as SMROOKIES member.

I bid goodbyes to my co-trainees at the lobby. I wore my mask and was about to got out.

"Zoe Lee."

I turned around and saw Yiyang.

"Are you going somewhere before going home?"

"U-Uhmmm... no.. W-wae?"

"May I talk to you for a moment?"

We ended up in the sum cafe that's just connected to SM Building's lobby. We sat on the corner to have some privacy. Yiyang was just sitting in front of me while her arms crossed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I broke the silence.

"What the hell did you do to Jaehyun oppa? Do you know how much it affects his career?!" 

"I didn't do anything wrong, Yiyang."

"Well, everybody knows what did you do. Those pictures are enough to tell everyone how much you want to seek attention." she said in a sarcastic way.

"You don't even know how we started before those captured scenes you were talking about. Me and Jae were completely friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And you know how he ing sees you more than friend."

"You know what, you're just wasting your time speaking some nonsense here."

"Oh well you need to hear you s out. How about Taeyong oppa? Do you already accept his confession?"

I suddenly felt cold when she asked that. Does she know about my relationship with Taeyong?

"Look how nervous you are. Why? Does it bother you? Its because you realized that you're a enough to entertain two famous boys who where crazy over you?"

My fist clenched.

"Shut your mouth, Yiyang. Don't cause a scene here or else both of us will go down."

"Then let me just get to the point, I want you to completely stay away from my friends." she warned me.

"Why would I follow you? First of all, I'm Jae's bestfriend before he even met you. Second...." I stood up and lean closer to her.

"Taeyong is my boyfriend." I smirked. I saw her scared and confused at my last words before I go out of the cafe.

I headed to the nearest bus station when I felt someone was watching me. I tried to ignore it until I got off the bus, but I still feel it. The road was dark and silent, where only footsteps are heard. 

I walked faster until I got to the building of Min Jae's condominium. I entered the elevator and pushing the buttons fast since I felt like being chased by someone.

I sighed heavily when the door closed. 

I headed straight to my room and layed down. My bones hurts so much and I think its because of our training.

*BRIZZKK BRIZZKK*

From Unknown :

You can't fool us, Zoe. I know where you are and I'm giving you a chance to leave everything and go back.

My heart was hammered when I saw this message. I think its from the one who's following me a while ago. But who will it be?

Is it my father? Or Matthew?

Its already 2 in the morning and yet I can't sleep. I keep thinking of what would happen if I still insist to stay here. I don't even know my parents don't want me to be a celebrity. Because Mark doesn't want to be the heir of our family? How about me?

*BRIZZKK BRIZZKK*

I was startled when my phone vibrated again. I quickly checked if it was from the unknown person again. But it turns out that it came from Taeyong.

From Taeyong :

Good morning, baby. I miss you... I haven't seen you all day ㅠ.ㅠ Well I just want to say that I just got home. Have you watch my performance? I did well today right? I'm actually working hard for our future ㅋㅋㅋ So study hard too, okay? I love you, baby. 

My heart felt at ease when I read this. I quickly replied because I really miss him.

To Taeyong :

Yes you really did well today, baby. I wonder how many girls fell in love with you aside from me, the moment you performed a while ago. ㅋㅋㅋ Rest well, i love you too! 

From Taeyong :

Why aren't you sleeping right now baby? Don't stay up all night, its not good to you. Does something bothering you? Do you have fever again?

To Taeyong :

No baby... don't worry. I'm just doing some paperworks for a certain subject. I was actually about to sleep when you texted.

From Taeyong : 

Aigoo... Arasseo. Sleep now, or else I'll go there and sleep at your bed.

I chuckled before I bid goodbye. 


----------


Weeks had passed and both of us were damn busy. Well, it doesn't really affect our relationship. Instead, we're seeing each other secretly even for a short period of time. We're still the same... Nothing changed not until when tons of problems came.

* talkshow in TV*

"Good thing for SM fans out there. A new member of pre-debut group, SMROOKIES  revealed its newest member 2 days ago! 17years old from Vancover, Canada , the twin sister of NCT's Mark, let's all welcome Zoe Lee!"

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Zoe Lee-imnida!" I greeted.

"Wow! you really look like your brother! You're s beautiful!"

"Thank you hehe"

"All of the fans were so excited about the annoucement of you, being a new SMROOKIES member. How do you feel about that?"

"Its really flattering to know that people were waiting for me. It was really an honor to be recognized this early. I will really work hard and make sure everyone will don't have any regrets on supporting me."

"How nice, Zoe! Well, we will look forward to your hardwork as an idol in the future. We hope you can inspire many youth to be like who are you today. Thank you, Zoe Lee."

"Thank you everyone!" I bowed and everyone clapped.

They took some pictures of me with the host. I was heading back to the dressing room and every staff I passed by says hi or congratulates me.

"Aigoo... Zoe you're so popular now." So Ra unnie said.

"Thanks to my issue with Jae hahahha, just kidding." 

"Ah... by the way." she leaned to whisper. "Taeyong keeps calling you a while ago."

I smirked when she said that. He's back from KCON in New York. NCT's manager and So Ra unnie knows about my relationship with Taeyong. Soon, we will let the members know too.

"Did you answer it?"

"Yeah.. I said you were still having a live interview."

"Then? What did he say."

"He said he'll wait for you."

I slowly nodded. She handed me my phone and locked the door. 

* Calling My Baby ♡ ... *

[Baby?!]

"Hello, baby? Why are you shouting?"

[I've been calling you so many times! You never said you had a live interview today.]

"I'm sorry.. I was inform about this last night when you were travelling back."

[Tsss...]

"*sighs* Alright, let's see each other today. Where are you?"

[Really?! I-I'm here at our dorm right now.] he said happily

"Okay...I'll drop by there."

[But.. I won't be able to kiss you here!] he groaned.

"Hahahaha... I want to visit them too."

[Visit them next time! It's our time today..]

So Ra unnie suddenly tap my shoulder to say something.

"You have a photoshoot this afternoon and a radio guesting at evening."

[So you're busy today..] he said coldly.

he heard So Ra unnie!

"A-Ahh... Don't worry I'll tell you when will I be free even for just 30 minutes."

[No. It's okay. I'll just rest for today. Do well.] he said before ending the call.

It's the first time he did that to me. But its not new that we can't see each other due to busy schedule. However, the difference is that I'm the one who understands more the situation since he's an idol and I'm just a trainee. But now, it's new since I can be busy the dame way he is.

"Zoe-ah... Secret relationships within idols is really complicated. This is just one of small problems you'll encounter. Don't take it as a big deal and talk about it with him okay?"

I just smiled weakly and nodded.

We headed to the shoot right after. At first I wasn't able to focus on posing because I keep thinking of Taeyong. 

"Okay 1 hour break!!" they announced.

"Zoe-ah. Take your lunch at the dressing room. I also informed the stylists to give you some privacy there. Lock the door, okay?"

I nodded and headed to the dressing room. I entered and saw no one. I locked the door and seated in front of a mirror. I closed my eyes and massaged my forehead. I'm really too tired today. And maybe, I will be like this for years. That's what idols feel like.

I was startled when someone opened the door although I locked it. A tall man with black hoodie and black mask entered the room easily.

It's him.

"W-What are you doing here?" i asked when he face me.

He didn't say anything and just remove his mask. In a blink of an eye, he ate the distance between us. He s his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and claiming my lips. At first, I wasn't parting my lips because I'm too shocked but then as he kiss deeper, I responded. He was like a hungry beast, kissing me like there's no tomorrow. I looked at him while kissing and he looks so serious. His eyebrows frowned at every move he make. I wrapped my arms around his neck and push his head closer for him to kiss my lips more. A small smirk shows in his lips, telling me he likes what I did. Until he stopped and both of us were catching some air.

"I miss you so damn much, baby." he whispered.

He hugged me tight and buried his face to my neck.

"I'm sorry... I should have understand you.." he muttered.

"No.. I'm the one who should be sorry." I hugged him back.

He looked at me before planting a quick, soft kiss at my lips. He seated at my chair and pulled me, making me sit on his lap.

"H-Hey..."

"Hmm?" he said as he snake his arms around my waist again.

"Uhh...." Damn! I can't say anything! I'm too nervous right now!

"My baby is too busy." he pouted.

"You are too."

"Yeah but.... Ugh... I'm just not used to this. It's too hard  for me to see you at your school and now, you're going everywhere where I really can't follow you."

"That's how it works, baby. We're an idol." I said as I touch his hair.

"Damn that thing. I just want to be with you... but I want you to achieve your dreams too." he said with full of frustration.

I chuckled.

The moment of silence feels awkward as it took long. We didn't say anything and just stayed with that position. But damn! He's staring me like he's memorizing every part of my face.

"I was scared, baby." he whispered.

"Hmm? of what?"

"Of you getting tired of this relationship... of you, getting tired of me."

"What? Why did you suddenly think of that?"

"You weren't responding to my kisses a while ago."

"I did!"

"At first, you weren't. I thought I'm just forcing you to kiss me."

Oh... That's why he looks so serious, huh?

" *sighs* Its not like that... I'm just shocked because you suddenly entered this room then kissing me like that without a word. "

"You should expect more of that from me. Plus.... I'll do more than that when time comes." he playfully said.

"Y-yah!"

"Just kidding, baby. You're still a minor."

"Tss..."

"Anyway, does someone starts making a move to you. Like some sunbaes or what."

"Nah. No one."

"Good. I will really tell everyone that we are dating if they linked you to someone."

I laughed and gave him a quick kiss.

*BRIZZKK BRIZKK*

From Unknown :

You're really stubborn, Zoe. You even have a time to date huh? 

I was startled and stood up. I looked around the dressing room to look for cameras. I checked the door and it was really locked.

!!! He's still following me!

"Who is it, baby?" Taeyong asked.

I didn't answer but I tried my best to look calm.