Stop calling me...

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV :

Finally! Our schedule for today is done. We're heading to school to take the afternoon classes. 

Mark called Zoe a while ago and she agreed to have lunch with us.

"Ah right. Hyungs.... Zoe's bestfriend will join us later. He's new in our school. Is it okay?" Mark said.

"Bestfriend?" Doyoung hyung asked.

"Yeah. And what's funny is he always call me brother in law." Mark laughed.

"WHAT?!" I asked.

"That boy was somewhat obsessed to Zoe. But I'm not mad with it because he always take care of Zoe."

Ughhh... another enemy....

....

We already arrived in our school and headed directly to our rooms.

DISCUSS.

DISCUSS.

DISCUSS.

LUNCH.

Oh my god finally! I quickly fixed my things and headed out of the room with Doyoung hyung at Ten hyung. We saw Mark and he joined us. We decided to go to Zoe.

We arrived on their room and I saw her. She's so damn beautiful.... GOD...

"Let's talk now Zoe huh?" The boy next to her cling in to her right arm.

WAIT. THAT'S NOT JENO. JENO IS HER SEATMATE RIGHT? WHO'S THAT BOY?!!

"Okay. Let go of me. Look, I'm going to introduce you to my brother and his co-members okay?" She said. The boy's smile got wider and Zoe smiled too. WHAT?! INTRODUCE? TO US?!

"Oppa!" I came back to my senses when someone shouted.

It was Yiyang. And she was.... wearing SOPA's Uniform?... What the heck?

"Y-Yiyang?" 

"Annyeong!" She said and hugged me.

What is she doing here?

....

ZOE'S POV :

I was fixing my stuffs when Min Jae suddenly cling to my arm.

I promised to talk to him and introduce him to my brother and the rest of NCT members.

My attention was caught when I saw Jaehyun oppa standing in front of our door. 

I smiled widely. Is he prehaps.... waiting for me??

"Jaehy----" I was about to call him but someone hugged him.

It was.... Yiyang.. 

So he was here for Yiyang?...

My mood dropped down and my smile fades.

"Zoe, your brother is outside with hyungs. Let's eat." Jeno said and I nodded.

"Let's go, Kim Min Jae." I weakly said.

Jaehyun oppa stared at me blankly when he saw me with Jae. I stared at him to and Yiyang was clinging to his arms.

When our group started to walk, Jae and I decided to walk behind them.

"What's the matter Zoe?"

"Nothing..." I gave him fake smile.

All of us sitted and occupied a big table. Min Jae sitted beside me while Jaehyun oppa and Yiyang were in front of us.

Jaehyun oppa was staring at me while I was staring at my food.

"So.... There are newbies here huh?" Ten hyung broke the silence

"U-uhmmmm yeah... I would like to introduce to you my new classmate and uhmm... my friend."

"And soon to be husband." Min Jae added and winked.

Some of them choked up and some of them widely opened their eyes. I facepalmed myself because of embarrassment.

"Yah Kim Min Jae... You're still the same huh?" Mark joked.

"U-uhmmm... so yeah... T-that's it..." I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Min Jae-imnida. I am a year older than Mark and Zoe. They were just my schoolmates in Canada but I stopped studying for 2 years and I was able to be in the same class with Zoe."

"Really?!" Mark asked.

"Yeah. That's when you had gone here."

"Tell us more about yourself." Jaehyun oppa said with a serious tone.

" Hmmm... Zoe and I got closer because she was being bullied back then. But for me, she was beautiful. I always did everything just to make her smile. Until Mark left... Two of us were never been apart. Zoe was left by someone.... and Mark followed... So I was the only one left." He looked at me and I can see his sincerity in his eyes.

"Awww.... So you guys were each other's first love?" Doyoung oppa asked.

"No.... I was late to be her first." He said.

I was shocked and quickly looked at him. He avoided my gaze.

H-how did he know?.... When did he know that he's not my.... First love.

......

The teacher dismissed us and I immediately turned to Min Jae.

"Jae....." I called.

He's not responding. He's busy fixing his stuffs.

"Kim Min Jae..." I called again.

He turned to me and smiled weakly. 

"Hmmm?" 

"Would you like to have some time with me? I mean... catching up some things.." 

"Heol. Is that you Zoe?" He joked.

"Uhmmm yeah?"

"Okay kiddo." He messed my hair.

...

Min Jae and I were near the school's gate when Mark called me.

"Hello?"

[Yah? Where are you? I'm here in front of your classroom.]

"Oh..  i'm sorry but Jae will take me home later. I'll just catch up some things with him. I'll see you at home don't worry." 

[*sighed* okay... be safe.]

"Yeah... bye." 

-- call ended --

"Who's that?" Min Jae asked.

"Oh... it's Mark." I answered.

We continue walking and some of the students were looking at us.

"Is that Zoe? The transferee in 1-A class? Look at her boyfriend! They're so cute!" Some of the students said.

"They're both pretty and handsome!" They added.

"Pfftt..." min jae held his laughter.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just I'm not used to this. I used to slay your bullies instead of being praised like this." 

"Tsk. I've changed Mr. Kim. I'm not the Zoe you left years ago." I rolled my eyes.

"Heol. Years? It's just months Zoe! We graduated together!" He stopped walking and defended himself.

"It feels like years you jerk! After ignoring me for few months before our graduation you're going to say 'together'?! You didn't say a word and just left me!"

"But.... it's for your own good..." He looked down.

"Own good? You know how much I hate when people leave me." 

"I know. That's why I distanced myself. Because I don't want to make promises about coming back.... just like he did." He said and it made us silent.

"Are we going to fight like this? Is this our reunion fight?" He held my hand.

"Tsk." 

"Aigoo...I don't want to fight with my princess anymore. A knight should fight enemies, not his princess" he smiled and put his left arm around me.

"What do you want to eat? Pizza and milkshake?" He asked.

"Yeah... you still knew what I want huh?" I smirked

"Of course you kiddo." Then we happily walked.


...

"Zoe-ah... we're here..." Min Jae said.

We rode his family's car and I fell asleep while he took me home.

"Thanks for the food and ride." We talked a little outside of NCT's house.

"Anytime." He smiled.

"Go home safe. Good night, Jae" I smiled.

I was about to walk away but...

"Zoe-ah..." he called me.

"Hmmm?"

"I.... would be happy if you just call me Min Jae."

"W-what do you mean? I've been calling you Jae for many years. Don't you like it anymore?"

"That's why I don't like it. You've been calling me that for so long.... although that wasn't me..." he weakly smiled.

"Good night my princess" he walked closer and kissed my forehead.

He smiled again and walked back to his car.

I-I don't get it.... Is he prehaps?.....

----


Jae? Who's Jae? Well... HAHAHAHHAA It's getting complicated but just read it and enjoy ㅋㅋㅋ