Mad

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV :

"Thanks for today oppa" Yiyang said while we're heading out of the dorm

"No problem. You can come here anytime if you need us." I said.

She was saying something again but I didn't heard it that much because my attention was caught by a couple not too far from us.

They were holding each others hand and the boy seems to like it so much. I even heard them laughing sweetly and he called his girlfriend "jagi". I wasn't able to clearly see their faces but I found them cute.

"I have to go now oppa." I turned my glance to Yiyang.

"Ah right. I'll walk you at the entrance." I smiled and she nodded.

"Jagiya!" we both turned our glance to the boy who shouted.

Right then, I saw Min Young staring at us with a shock expression. Jaehyun ran to her and held her hand after calling her "jagi"

What's happening?..... They're dating?...

The smile in my face slowly fade away when I saw her held Jaehyun's hand so tight. 

"Z-zoe? O-oppa?" Yiyang said.

"Oh. Y-yiyang you're here..." Jaehyun awkwardly answered

"What are you doing here Zoe?" Yiyang got serious.

"U-uhmm.... hmmm.... I-i just wanted to say hi to NCT sunbaenims... I-i'll go now. Bye." She quickly let go of Jaehyun's hand and was about to walk away. Seriously? You're still going to hide it?

"At this hour?" Yiyang asked with a confused look.

"I-I'll just walk her to the entrance of the village" Jaehyun grabbed her arm and insisted to be with her again.

They started to walk away but I stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" I seriously said.

"I-I need to go." She can't look into my eyes.

"NO." I insisted.

"Its already dark. Take her home hyung and I'll take Zoe." Jaehyun gave me a lets-act-for-now look.

"Get inside." I said and glared at her.

"I have to go." She also insisted.

"I SAID GO INSIDE LEE MIN YOUNG. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" My voice raised. I can't take it anymore.

Is she taking this as an excuse to have more time with Jaehyun?! NO!

I grabbed her and pulled her inside the dorm. We passed the other members but I didn't even talked to them. I brought Min Young to her room and pushed her to the bed.

"What the are you doing?" I tried to calm myself and asked her.

"What? I'm just hiding the fact that I'm living here! What would you think the other trainees will say if they knew about this?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!" I shouted.

"THEN WHAT?!"

"WHY DID HE ING CALL YOU 'JAGI' AND HELD YOUR HAND!" I shouted and kicked the wall.

I messed my hair before going out of her room and slammed the door.

I sighed. Why are you doing this Min Young? Do you really like me or what? Stop confusing me too. 

I came back to my senses when I heard Yiyang downstairs shouting.

"What the heck is happening here?! Why did that trainee came here?!" She shouted.

"Stop shouting Yiyang." Jaehyun tried to calm her.

"And you! Why did you call her jagi and even held her hand?! Are you guys dating?!" He pointed at him.

"WHAT?!" Mark asked

Other NCT members remained silent and looked shocked. 

"No it's not like---" Jaehyun wanted to explain

"Then what? Is it just 'friends'? Isn't clear to you of what Mark had said? Never date his sister behind him." I coldly said.

"Wait. What? Sister? WHO?!" Yiyang asked.

"Is it true hyung?" Mark asked Jaehyun.

"No---" 

"No." Min Young talked from behind.

"I just helped him to act since sasaeng fans followed us and we jokingly continued it in front of Taeyong sunbaenim and Yiyang." She explained with a tired voice. She's looking straight to my eyes.

"And who are you to do that? You even walked with him here in NCT's dorm?! AND EVEN GOING TO THEIR ROOMS?!" Yiyang shouted.

"Why do you care?" Min Young glared at her.

"I cared because for your information, I've known them for many years unlike you who's just a new trainee. " 

"Trainee? But you are too." Min Young sarcastically replied.

"I'm not just a trainee. I'M THEIR CLOSE FRIEND TOO AND YOU'RE NOTHING TO THEM!" she shouted at her.

"Stop it." I said 

"GET OUT OF HERE!" She grabbed Min Young's arm

Min Young tried to pull out Yiyang's hand off her but Yiyang ended up being pushed and fell on the floor.

"I SAID STOP IT!" I shouted.

....

ZOE'S POV:

I looked at Taeyong who shouted at us. He glared at me then rushed to Yiyang and helped her.

"YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M NOTHING HERE SO I NEED TO GET OUT!" i shouted and rushed outside the house.

"Lee Min Young!" Taeyong shouted.

WELL YOU! STAY WITH YIYANG FOREVER! I DON'T CARE!!

I ran and I realized that tears were coming out from my eyes. Tsk. Why am I crying because of him? 

"*hukk* Tsk. *hukk* she started it first. *hukk* BUT WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME!" I kicked the small rocks on my way as if it was Taeyong.

I'm really annoyed, No, I'm really mad at him. How can he shout at me when I'm just trying to stop Yiyang on dragging me! Ughhh... Is it because she's his first love? TSK. AS IF SHE LIKES HIM BACK.

*whistle* whit whoot~

Shockss... who is that?

Someone's whistling behind me. I'M SCARED....

I started to run as I can and I reached the playground. I tried to hide below the slide but I heard some footsteps.

It's getting near! I covered my mouth when I saw his shoes. Oh please god! 

"Zoe-ah!" The mysterious man peeked at me and I was startled. I jumped up but my head hits the slide.

"ARGHHHHH!!" I caressed my head with my right hand and shooed him with my left hand.

"It's me Zoe-ah!" He tightly held both of my shoulders.

"O-oppa..." I quickly hugged him tight and cried..

(flashback) 'Jae oppa...'

"It's okay Zoe... I'm here now.."

(flashback) 'It's okay Denise... Don't cry I'm here now...' 

I don't know why but I thought of 'him' again because of Jaehyun oppa.

...

I stopped from crying after he comforted me. 

"Are you okay now?" he pushed me a little so he can look at me.

"Hmmm.." I nodded.

"How about your head?" He tried to touch it.

"Ahh... it hurts." 

"Let's go home now. We need to put some ice there." He said and held my hand.

"B-but..."

"Its okay now. I already explained it to Yiyang. You don't need to hide anymore." He smiled and touched my cheeks.

...

YIYANG'S POV:

Zoe ran out of NCT's house after she pushed me and yelled by Taeyong oppa. 

Tsk. She deserved it.

"Lee Min Young!" he shouted.

Lee Min Young? Is that her korean name? How did he know that?

"I'm disappointed of what you acted Yiyang. You shouldn't do that to her! She's one of our family member here! She's our little sister. Like you! But more than that, she's Mark's sister. His twin sister! So how can you tell her she's nothing?!" I was taken a back after he said that. Its the first time that Jaehyun oppa got mad at me like this.

He didn't even wait for me to talk and ran to follow Zoe.

"That's why I told you to stop. Where did this attitude of yours came from?" Taeyong oppa madly asked.

"Don't ever touch her and talk to her like that again, Yiyang." Mark coldly said and walked out. Taeyong oppa left me too.

"Aigooo.... I didn't expect this..." Ten oppa said.

"Y-you know all about this oppa?" I asked 

"Of course. We've been living with her for almost 2 weeks. And we've known her since she auditioned in SM." He said.

"She's living here?"

"Yeah. Temporarily." Doyoung oppa said.

So the rumors were true that she lives in a boy's dorm? And it was here.... 

...

TAEYONG'S POV :

Mark and I were waiting for Zoe and Jaehyun in front of the house. We were both nervous of what may happen to Zoe at this hour.

! ITS MY FAULT! 

But I didn't intend to shout at her like that....

"Zoe-ahh!" Mark shouted. I turned my glance and ran to them.

Jaehyun was holding her hand and slowly walked with her. She was looking down and moved weakly. WHAT THE HAPPENED?!

"W-what happened?" Mark nervously asked.

I wasn't able to say a thing and stayed to look at her.

"Her head hit the slide on the playground. It hurts she said." Jaehyun explained.

"Do you feel dizzy? Is there any blood?" I held her shoulders and checked her.

She quickly pushed my hands away quickly.

"Z-zoe ah.... I-i'm sorry.." Yiyang said.

She slowly looked up. Her face was pale and she looks really tired. She looked at me.... then she turned her glance to Yiyang.

"I-I'm tired...." she looked down again.

"Let's go to your room." Mark said.

Jaehyun assisted her by holding both of her shoulders... then she walked with him....

She's mad at me...

---

I'll try to update tomorrow again! For those who's asking if Jaehyun and Zoe were both each others first love, you'll know soon hehehehe. I'll add new character that will bring out Zoe's past so stay tuned!