Exam day

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV :

I quickly layed down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I had gone to Yiyang's house. She told me everything that transferring to SOPA was the reason why she came here.

I also saw Zoe with his bestfriend. They really look so close to each other. I wonder if he's her first love she was talking about...

Tomorrow is D-DAY of Exams. I don't have any motivation to study right now. 

I quickly change into pajamas and started to read some notes.

....

It's been 2 hours but I didn't even remember a single thing from what I have read. I need to refresh my mind!

I silently go out of the room since Mark was reading too. I slowly go down and it was dark.

There's a little light coming from the garden. Which can be seen through the glass wall of the living room.

Zoe and... Taeyong hyung were talking....

...

ZOE'S POV :

Aughhh.... I can't focus! Min Jae keeps bothering my mind after I heard his last words plus the fact that Jaehyun oppa came to our classroom because of Yiyang, not me ㅡ.ㅡ

I did 10 jumping jacks and stretching to refresh my mind. I need to focus studying because tomorrow is our exams.

I decided to sit at the bench and rest before going back to my room. I closed my eyes and started to clear my mind.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Someone asked.

I was startled and unable to open my eyes, scared of who's going to appear in front of me.

"It's me 바보 (idiot)." I slowly opened my eyes and it was Taeyong.

I heavily sighed and glared at him.

"I said what are you doing here at this hour?" he seated beside me

"Just... clearing my mind." I answered.

"About what? About choosing between your two dates?" He said.

"Two dates?" 

"Yeah. Last time I saw you having a date, well you said 'fake' date with Jaehyun. Now, I saw other boy again. He even kissed your forehead and called you 'my princess'. Tsk." I can feel the annoyance in his words.

"Tsk. Who said I'm dating that boy" i rolled my eyes.

"Ahhh... so you're not dating him although you allowed him to kiss you just like that?" He smirked.

"Wow. Coming from you? Who JUST kissed me in my forehead and---" . I suddenly remembered how he kissed my neck lightly before kissing my forehead last night.

Taeyong's eyes got wider and we remained silent.

"W-Well... It's different.. I-It's just like a f-friendly kiss.." he explained without looking at me

"Then that's same with Min Jae." I said.

"B-but who's that Min Jae? It's my first time seeing him, taking you home."

"Ahhh... that's my childhood friend back in Canada."

"First Love?"

I suddenly turned to face him and he just crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Seriously? Why do boys always ask me if he was my First Love. I just stated 'bestfriend' when I'm introducing him to them..." 

"Childhood friend is also called as 'first love' "

"What?! But he's just really my childhood friend." 

"Lovers started as friends. Being friends from children to teens doesn't mean there's nothing special feelings was made throughout the years." He coldly said.

"Tsk. Well.... that's commonly happened. But it's not me. It's probably him. He actually likes me back then." I proudly said.

"Tsk. No wonder why he kissed you so easily." He rolled his eyes.

"Aishh! Why are you always bringing uo that kiss. Are you jealous or what?!" I annoyingly asked.

"What?! Me?! Tsk. In your dreams!" He stood up and defended himself.

"Don't be jealous anymore. I didn't even complained when you kissed me last night." I smirked and

"I-I SAID IT WAS JUST A FRIENDLY KISS. Y-YOU KNOW, WE WERE MAKING UP THAT TIME. UNLIKE HIM, HE TOOK YOU HOME THEN KISS? TSK. HE'S TAKING SOME ADVANTAGE."

"HEREEEEE! LOOOOKKK YOU'RE JEALOUS!" I teased.

"W-why would I! I-I'm not!" He turned back and was about to walk away.

"Where are you going oppa~" i ㅋㅋㅋ

"What?! O-oppa?! Tsk. I'm going to sleep now. Go back to your room or else that ghost beside you will scare you all night." He pointed out the space beside me.

"Y-yah... don't joke around..." I said as I moved away.

"I'm not joking." I looked at his face and he was damn serious!

"I'll go now then. Good night~" he turned and wave at me.

"W-WAIT FOR ME!" I ran to follow him.

......

*CRRIIINGGGGG!!! CRRIIINGGGGG!!* 

I quickly woke up after I heard that annoying alarm clock. I only slept for 30 mins. ㅠ.ㅠ

I washed up and headed downstairs. Everybody was busy reading their notes while eating except Taeyong and Taeil.

"Eat your breakfast. Not your books." Taeyong said.

No one dared to answered his, uhmmmm, joke? Well whatever. Its like a joke, but told in a cold way.

Even in NCT's car, everyone remained silent and the only sounds that can be heard was from the car's engine and book's pages.

"See you guys later! Goodluck!" I waved at them before leaving and ran to our classroom.

...

"Zoe-ah~ Good Morning~ ^^ " Min jae said 

"Hmmm... morning." I replied without looking at him

"Tsk."

"Sorry. I'm busy. Just talk to you later okay?" I faced him and smiled. He nodded and just massaged my shoulders to relax.

"Good luck to your exams Zoe~" 

...

Our proctor came and she called Min Jae and Yiyang to proceed in the library since they'll take other test next week.

EXAM.

EXAM.

EXAM.

DISMISS.

....

AHHHHHH!!! FINALLYYYYY!! ITS DONEE!! BUT MY BRAIN WAS DRAINED ㅠ.ㅠ 

"Kyaaaahhhh!!! It's done! Unnie! Let's eat at our house~" Jae Rin said.

"Uhmmm... but I promised to Min Jae--"

"It's okay~ I want to know him well too. Invite Mark and NCT sunbaenims too!" She giggled.

Hmmmm.... something's fishyyyy~

....

Jae Rin, Min Jae, and I arrived at Mark's classroom.

I saw Doyoung oppa, Ten oppa, Jaehyun oppa, and Yiyang waiting in front of the classroom.

"Zoe-ah!" Ten oppa said.

"Oh! Annyeong guys!" Doyoung greeted.

I waved back at them and I didn't looked at Jaehyun oppa who's busy talking with Yiyang from distance. Tsk.

"How's Mark?" I asked.

"They're not yet done." 

"Ah right. Do you have some appointments after this? Jae Rin invited us to have dinner in their house."

"Awww... sorry... the three of us promised to have live broadcast in V App right after our exams. So we won't be available tonight. How about Taeyong and Taeil hyung?" 

"Uhmmm its okay. Well if they're not busy" Jaerin said.

"Then I'll call them later."

"We'll go now. Just tell Mark that I'm at aunt's house." 

"Okay." He said. I bid goodbyes to Ten and Doyoung oppa.

"Z-zoe ah!" Jaehyun oppa called me. But I pretended that I didn't heard it. 

Tsk. Be with Yiyang tonight. I don't care!

.......

We arrived at Jae Rin's house and i missed it!

"Annyeonghaseyo aunt!" I greeted

"Omo Min Young-ahhhh!" She hugged me.

"Is everything okay living with the boys?" She asked.

"Boys?" Min Jae asked too.

"A-ahh! Yeah. Luckily I have time with Mark."

Min Jae would be mad of he knew I was living with boys ㅠ.ㅠ

"By the way, this is my friend in Canada. Kim Min Jae." I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Min Jae-imnida." He said.

"Omo! Omo! You look like..... the one who always protect our Min Young back in elementary?!" She asked.

"Nae." Min Jae smiled.

"Omoooo! So you're keeping in touch with Min Young. Come! Let's eat. You guys were tired because of exams right? Feel at home." 

We're all eating together then my Aunt started to ask questions.

"Do you guys still seeing each other or just met by a chance?" 

"Actually we've been together till middle school and just got seperated few months ago. So we met by chance this time" he explained

"Omoooo~ why does our Min Young always meet handsome boys by chance?" She giggled

"Did she met someone who's more handsome than me?"

"Well, that someone is more handsome since he's an idol. She met him twice and it turns out that he was Mark's co-member. Isn't too great to be coincidence?" 

"Eomma. Stop dreaming about destiny and fate." Jae Rin protested 

"Tsk. Just tell me you're just envious of Zoe" she joked 

.....

"Thanks for the food Mrs. Kim" Min Jae said.

"No problem. Come here more often okay?" 

"Naeee!"

"How about you Min Young-ah. When will you come back here?" 

"Tomorrow. I'll just have some time woth the boys. They don't want me to go hahaha"

"Aigoooo... they see you as their sister too? Then, be careful on your way home."

....

Min Jae decided to drop me off in front of the village and walked me to NCT's house.

"Zoe-ah...." he broke the silence

"Hmmmm?"

"I think there's so many things you haven't told me..." he looked down and kicking the rock in front of him.

"Like what?" My eyebrows raised

"Like when did you started to live here in Korea, why you didn't told your parents about living here, and where are you exactly living." 

"Hmmm.... I'm sorry. I'm so busy these days that I haven't even told you what happened to me." 

"Spill it."

"So let's start from when you left me."

"Do you really need to say that I left you? Tsk."

"Okay then. Whatever. After we graduated, I overheard my parent's plan for me in entering medical school. They knew how much I love music but they don't want me to be like Mark. So they sent off Mark to Korea meanwhile I'm going to study medicine and be a doctor. I traveled alone her in Korea and I met two of Mark's co-member accidentally. I met them twice until it helped me to find my Aunt. She let me to stay but my parents suddenly came. So I ran off again and that's  the time I lived in NCT's house, with the boys." I explained.

"So now, you were living on the same room with his co-members?"

"Yup."

"Tsk. You must be happy living with handsome guys." He pouted

"They're like my new brothers."

"Ahhh..  I'm so jealous." 

"Then hurry up and find someone else Min Jae"

"I only want you right now...."

"Yah!" I hit his arm.

"We're here. So... I'll fetch you here tomorrow and bring you to Jae Rin's house okay?" 

"You don't have to..."

"Tsk. Just let me be plss."

"Aigooo... okay. Go now. Good night." I ruffled his hair and ran insidet the house while giggling.

----

It's a bit long but I hope you enjoyed 😘