Wtf just happened?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and the light was the first one I saw. What time is it huh?

SHT! I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!! 

"AHHHH!" I quickly got up but my head hurts like crazy! 

Just what the happened to me?

I tried to recall what happened but I can't remember even a single thing.

"GRPPP... GRPPPP-- UGHH" I ran to the bathroom and vomitted.

*knock knock*

I heard a knock from my door but I wasn't able to open it since I keep vomitting here in the bathroom.

"Zoe-ah are you okay?" I heard Taeil oppa asked.

"Uhhmmmm no--- ughhhh" 

Taeil oppa quickly opened the door and ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" He keep patting my back.

I shook my head.

After a few minutes, I stopped vomitting. Taeil oppa gave me a towel and help me to stand up.

"Let's go downstairs and have some soup to make your stomach better." He said

"But I have to go to school today."

"No you're not. Rest for now. You already missed 2 classes. Just miss everything or else you will be punished as soon as you got there." 

I sighed and walk downstairs with him. In the dining room, I saw all of the boys.

"Yah Zoe-ah! Are you okay? You look pale!" Mark shouted.

"Yeah.." I answered shortly.

I saw Taeyong and he quickly looked away. Meanwhile, there's Jaehyun oppa who didn't even bothered to look at me.

Right! I was with Taeyong the last time I remember. I was with trainees, then he came!

"Taeyong sunbae..." I called him

"H-huh?" He asked. Both Jaehyun oppa and him looked at me .

"What happened to me yesterday?" I asked.

Everyone froze after I said that. They were looking at me confused.

"You.... don't remember?" Ten oppa asked

"As in... all of what happened to you last night?" Mark asked.

"Uhmmm yeah?" I answered awkwardly.

"Heol." Doyoung oppa said.

"Just answer me guys. My head hurts so bad!" 

I looked at Taeyong waiting for his answer but his face turns gloomy. He looked away with a cold expression. Same as Jaehyun oppa who was quietly sitting in the couch.

...

I am eating the food prepared by Taeil and Taeyong. It seems like a hangover food. Did I drink alcohol last night?

Everyone's staring at me while eating, except for Taeyong.

"Stop staring at me. Just tell me what happened because I really don't ing remember anything." I said annoyingly.

I sighed as I saw them with shocked expressions.

"I'm sorry..." I said

"You did nothing yesterday. You just accidentally drank my soju and fell asleep." Taeyong said with a cold voice. 

He suddenly stood up and excused himself. He left his co-members shocked of what he said.

"Really?" I asked the remaining members.

"Uhmmm yeah... sort of..." Mark awkwardly said.

Something's off.... like, it's not the answer I wanted to hear. Did I miss something?

...

After the breakfast, I saw Jaehyun oppa who was sitting in the bench at the garden.

"Hey.." I said

He just looked at me and smiled a little.

"Is there something bothering you? I noticed that you're not the happy pill-Jaehyun oppa that I met." I said.

He didn't said anything. I just let it. 

"Don't you really remember a single thing?" he broke the silence and asked 

"Why?.... did I do something wrong to you? That's why you're mad?" I asked.

"No."

"Yeah. I don't really remember a single thing from last night. I must be like this when I got drunk. It was actually my first time of being drunk." 

"You better stop drinking okay?" he sighed and gave me a worried face.

He held my hand like he's desperate in telling me to stop drinking

"Chill. I'm not a fan of alcohol. It was just an accident. Yeah right! It's because of the wraps that Donghyuck gave! That rascal!"

"I wish you will never ever remember the next thing happened" he mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing" he smiled. 

We had a conversation and he said they skipped school because they're going to the radio station later.

We decided to go back inside for him to prepare before going with their schedule.

They're busy inside of their rooms and I rested in the living room. My head and stomach still hurts so bad.

I heard someone walking down the stairs. And it was Taeyong.

He didn't even looked at me. He just passed by as if I'm not here. My tummy hurts again and I moaned a little. 

He stopped walking and looked at me with a cold expression. After a few seconds he started to walk away again.

What's wrong with him huh?

He came back and threw something beside me. He walked upstairs without looking at me.

I looked at the thing he threw and it was a painkiller.

Well as expected, he's a cold guy but melts every time he's worried.

I took the painkillers he gave and I'm sleepy right now. I just stared at the stairs blankly, letting myself slowly fell asleep.

I heard some footsteps and it was from the boys who were walking down.

"Zoe-ah..." Mark called me.

"Hmmmm?" I weakly asked.

"Do you want to go to hospital?" He supported my body, preventing it from falling.

"No.... I'll just sleep..." I whispered

"Don't sleep here." 

"But I can't go up. I'll sleep at my room later..."

"I'll carry you." Jaehyun oppa offered.

"Hmklskjakllmdmm..." I'm insisting to sleep but I can't say the correct words. I feel so dizzy.

I felt it when he carried me. I rest my head to his chest, making me hear his heart beat. It was fast. I like it.. The rhythm of his heart beat is so beautiful.

He carefully layed me down on my bed. 

"Sleep well okay?" He kissed my forehead and left.

...

*dreams*

I saw 5 boys gathering beside me. They were talking about something while staring at me.

"Should we tell her?" Ten asked.

"No... she better know nothing." Mark said

"But how about Taeyong hyung?" Doyoung asked.

"If she really like Taeyong, then she'll remember what she did. Don't you think she's just putting an act?" Jaehyun asked

"No way!" 4 of them said.

"Shhhh you'll wake her up" Jaehyun said.

"She really looks clueless..." Taeil said.

"Anyways, let's just pretend nothing happened. That's what Taeyong hyung wants us to do right?" Mark said.

"Adfgdfhjjkl......."

Ughh... I think I need to sleep more. I keep hearing voices...

...

I woke up in a very dark place. It was so stiff and I can't move freely.

I tried to reach the lamp on the other side. I turned it on and looked around.

This.... wasn't my room. It was one of the boys' right? But I've never been here.

I looked on the other side and I was so shocked to the point that I didn't shouted. I saw Taeyong's ing perfect face so near to mine. 

I realized that his right arm was placed under my head making it like my pillow. And his other arm hugged me. 

WHAT THE AM I DOING HERE!

"Shhhh.... stay still" he said while hugging me tighter. 

My eyes got wider and I can't move. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

SH*T!!!! THIS IS NOT A ING DREAM! THIS IS REALLAJDIDKDLSLFJ

---

The views of this in wattpad is getting higher ohmaygahd! 😢

Anyways, thanks to those who really liked my story and always commenting in asianfanfics.com I can't reply to each of you but yeah thanks 😘😘💕💕

[jaeyong_nct : asianfanfics.com]
[xxjaehyunieexx : wattpad.com]