Butterflies in my stomach

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV

 

We don't have any schedule today but we shouldn't waste a day. That's why some NCT U members goes back to school to study. Mark, Doyoung-hyung, Ten-hyung, and I goes to school today. 

 

Since we are living in the same house, we came at school together. While we were walking, some students, specially the freshmen were looking at us. Mark got to leave us since he's just a 2nd year student. 

 

After the morning class, our favorite subject is next. BREAK TIME~~~

 

I can't wait to eat bread again. Because bread is layf 💕

 

"Yah! Yah! Do you know guyss that every student outside were talking about the transferee in Class 1-A?" One of our classmates run to us and telling a news while catching up his breath.

 

"What's with that freshman?" Doyoung-hyung got curious and I just continue to fix my things and hear them out.

 

"SHE'S REALLY PRETTY!" Our classmate said.

 

"REALLY?!" Doyoung-hyung said. Aigoo... that poor student is being talked about by her seniors tsk tsk tsk.

 

"I bet she's really pretty. It's rare for the students here to buzz about transferees." Ten said.

 

"Yeah. She has a very white skin. She's tall at her age. She's very pretty and looks a little bit western. I don't know exactly what's her name but I have a quick peek at her a while ago. And I assure you that she's 100% goddess!" 

 

Is it Zoe? Why do I feel like that's her? 

 

Eyyy... but why is my heart racing? It's impossible that it's her. Because it's too early to have the scholarship. She just started her training yesterday.

 

"What do you think guyss. Should we make our move to her?" Doyoung-hyung said.

 

"Hyung... You need to be careful. You're not just a normal student anymore." I said.

 

"Tsk. Just tell me that you don't like this girl. But maybe if that's Mark's sister you'll make a move too~~~" he teased me.

 

Hmmm... Maybe? No. Gosh what are you saying JUNG YOON OH. 

 

My cheeks quickly turns red after hearing that. My heart starts to pump faster than usual. 

 

"Ooohhhh.... Jung Jaehyun.... You really like her huh?" He teased me again

 

"H-huh? No." I said as I hide my face acting like I'm looking for something below.

 

"SHE'S MINE." Ten-hyung said.

 

"YAH!" Both Doyoung-hyung and I shouted and some of our classmates looked at us.

 

Why am I so defensive ? I mean, I know Ten-hyung was just joking. But I automatically shouted at him. Get back to your senses Jung Yoon Oh.

 

Doyoung-hyung teased me and poking my tummy until we got out of the room until I was about to bump a girl. Luckily Doyoung-hyung pulled me and the girl avoided it. She looked up and OH MY ING GOSH.... IS THIS REAL? I'M NOT HAVING HALLUCINATIONS RIGHT NOW... RIGHT? 

 

WHY AM I SEEING A GODDESS RIGHT NOW.

 

"Oppa?" She asked with her eyes wide opened and smiled.

 

"OMO ZOE-AHH!!" Doyoung hyung shouted. 

 

I don't know what they're talking about next. I just looked at her and she is very pretty. Her hair tied into a bun. A bun which I always love. Because like what I said, BREAD IS LAYF. She's also wearing a little bit lipstick which makes her lips reddish. She's also wearing uniform. And a skirt. She doesn't look like a kid anymore, she's a woman 😍

 

OH . WAKE UP YOON OH!!

 

"Hey oppa? Jaehyun-oppa?" She was looking at me confused.

 

"H-huh?" I asked. What was she saying?

 

"I said let's go? Because the rest of the boys are waiting at the cafeteria. I texted Mark and he's there. My friend did too. So, let's go?" She asked smiling. Oh gosh... stop Zoe....

 

She lead the way with Ten-hyung and laughing together. I don't know how to react but it somewhat bothers me.

 

"Jealous huh?" Doyoung-hyung wrapped his arm to my shoulder and teased me 

 

"On what?" I said.

 

"Aigoo... You may not my real brother but I know you Jaehyun-ah.. Don't worry, you have my support" he winked.

 

What is he saying? It's not that what he think. Maybe I was just starstrucked with her beauty. 

 

We arrived at the cafeteria and greeted the youngsters of NCT with Mark and Zoe's cousin.

 

Zoe took the conversation about her first 3 hours in school. And about how did she get in. Everyone's laughing and I found myself staring at her.

 

"What's the matter hyung? Does anything hurts?" Mark asked.

 

"Yeah hyung. You've been quiet all this time. Its not the real Jaehyun-hyung here." Donghyuk giggled.

 

"Ah... no... I just don't feel to talk right now" I said and took a bite of my bread.

 

"Ah btw guyss.. is there anyone here who would like to take a tour with me in the whole school after class? Jae Rin is not available later. Well if you guys don't mind." She said.

 

I suddenly raises my hand. I don't know why my hand automatically raises.

 

"I-I... I'll volunteer" I said and they're looking at me confused. OMFG HOW CAN I ESCAPE THIS.

 

"Really oppa?! Thanks! I'll see you later then~ " She happily said and I smiled widely.

 

"Let's go with them too!" Donghyuk shouted.

 

No. Just don't little boy--- oh i mean, sure! Aughh... what happened to me huhuhu

 

"Yah! You guyss should be home. Or else Junki hyung will be mad. We'll just go home first and let Jaehyun take care of Zoe" and then he winked at me.

 

Then the conversation goes on. Until the last class ended. I straightly go to Class 1-A and bid a quick goodbye to Doyoung-hyung and Ten-hyung. Doyoung-hyung shouted a 'fighting' for me.

 

...

 

ZOE'S POV

 

Our class ended and It somehow feels good to study. I don't know why but its seems like that's what we feel because we attended in University for the first time.

 

"Zoe-ah... someone's looking for you" Our class president shouted while I was fixing my things.

 

Then Jaehyun-oppa peeked at the door and waved at me. I did the same and bid my goodbyes to the youngsters. I ran and met him outside of our room.

 

"Let's go?" I asked and he nodded.

 

We had gone to different floors and rooms. He keeps on introducing the facilities here and my mouth is wide opened as I see how beautiful SOPA was.

 

Until we arrived at the rooftop. It feels good!

 

"Whaaaa! This school is jjang!" I threw out two thumbs up in the air while facing the nice view of the school.

 

"I'm glad you had the scholarship earlier. It's going to be hard for you to adjust if you came late." Jaehyun-oppa said and stood beside me.

 

"Oppa. Does a college student life fun?" I asked.

 

"Well... it is fun like highschool days but there's alot struggles than fun here. Since you're close enough to your dreams" he smiled 

 

"Aigoo... It must been a long and tiring way for you. You'll soon graduate and be able to live at your fullest" i smiled back.

 

"Just remember to enjoy things that's happening to you right now. Don't be too pressured on your grades because this will lead to your high expectations and frustration."

 

I nodded and we head to the school grounds.

 

"I'll take you home" he said.

 

"No. It's okay I already memorized the way."

 

"But you're a girl afterall. I'll take you home." He insisted.

 

"But you're a celebrity afterall too." I smirked.

 

"Tsk. Zoe. Just let me, okay?" He pouted and I nodded.

 

TAEYONG'S POV:

 

I'm currently laying on my bed right now. Everybody had gone to school except me and Taeil-hyung. Taeil-hyung is sleeping at the couch right now while the TV is on. I am playing with this silver thing.

 

Did she already forgot about this? Isn't this ring important to her? She's insisting to get this when we are escaping. But we already met many times and yet she didn't asked me about this.

 

Should I just go to her? Nah. Or yes. I don't have any schedules today. But where? Nevermind. I'll just give this to her when she remembers. 

 

I heard the door opened and I goes out of my room to greet them.

 

"You're here!" I said smiling widely

 

"Hi~~" Ten said.

 

"Where's Jaehyun?" I asked.

 

"She's with Zoe" he said.

 

"WHAT?" Taeil-hyung and I was shocked and I dropped the pillow I was holding from my room.

 

"Ahh... Zoe started attending school. And its in SOPA. She got the scholarship earlier than expected. She's with Jaehyun since he volunteered to have a tour with her." Doyoung explained

 

Right. Maybe I can just go there and give this. Its okay to give the ring earlier rather than be late..... right?

 

I goes back to my room and grabbed my coat. I put the ring in my pocket and started to walk out.

 

"Yah. Where are you going?" Taeil-hyung asked.

 

"I just have to buy something. I'll be back." I said and ran outside the dorm.

 

I arrived in SOPA faster than I expected. Whaa.... I miss this school.

 

Some students recognized and greeted me as I stood infront of the gate. I don't exactly know where do I need to go. Should I text her?

 

"No. It's okay! I already memorized the way" I heard a familiar girl. I turned my glance to her and it was Zoe.

 

Gosshhhh.... why is she like that?... Why does she need to be pretty like this right now?.....

 

OH YOU TAEYONG. 

 

I saw her talking to Jaehyun. Until they walked and I followed them. I don't know why but I just did. 

 

I followed them quietly and they seems to be enjoying chatting at each other. They even meet their gaze comfortably and long than Zoe ever did to me.

 

I never saw her smile like this in front of me. I never heard her calling me "oppa" like she did to my co-members. She never be so comfortable around me.

 

Did all of things I had done to her was wrong? Did I go easily to her?

 

After a walk, they rode the subway train and so I did. I hide so that they won't know I followed them and I will not be recognized.

 

Zoe and Jaehyun stopped in front of a house. I stopped behind a post, 30 steps before them. I saw her smiling widely to Jaehyun. They talked for a while before saying goodbye.

 

Jaehyun waved at her and she did too. They're like a campus couple. They fit each other a lot. I bet their match will be famous on SOPA. 

 

But why do i feel so uncomfortable about this? Something's off from me.

 

Jaehyun passed by and he didn't noticed me. I take a peek of Zoe and she already entered her house. 

 

I walked nearer and thinking if I should call her or not. I stayed there for a few minutes until I heard a loud sound from the door.

 

"Hurry!" 2 girls came out. It was Zoe and the girl she brought in SM building early in the morning.

 

The girl was pushing Zoe out of the house and she huriedly ran. But both of us was caught off guard. I wasn't able to hide again from her and she stopped from running.

 

"S-sunbae?" She asked me as she was catching her breath.

 

I didn't respond as my mouth still opened due to shock. I heard a car coming towards us. She hurriedly put her shoes on again. She was still in her uniform and bag. 

 

I don't know what's happening but she just held my hand and run with me.

 

---

 

Stay tuned for more sweet moments from this 2 couples 😂😊😍

 

How was it? Comment your thoughts 😘