Student's week [PART 1]

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV : 

We got home without Taeyong. We expected to see him in his room but it seems like we're earlier than him.

"Where's Taeyong?" Taeil hyung asked.

"He's with Zoe." Mark said.

"WHAT?!" we all asked.

"W-Whoaa... Chill! I was shocked at first too."

"At this hour?! Where?!" I asked.

"I don't know why but he fetch my sister from her friend's house. Maybe he's worried?"

"Who's friend?"

"Kim Min Jae."

"Ah.... the transferee?" 

"Yup..."

They all headed inside their rooms. I was left alone in the living room.

Why will he go there? Worried? Wouldn't it be Mark to be the one to do that? When did they became close? Arghh....

We're still not okay.... I know there's a problem between me and her.... She doesn't even talked to me inside the school... I know there's something off.

I found myself standing and heading outside the dorm. 

I need to talk to her.... 

......

ZOE'S POV :

After telling a story about Jae, Taeyong asked me if I met Jae recently.

What's wrong with him?

"ZOE-AH!!" someone shouted.

Both of us turned our glance and saw Jaehyun oppa standing in front of Aunt's house.

Taeyong suddenly held my hand tightly as Jaehyun oppa walked towards us.

Oh no... please don't do this... This is so damn awkward.

"What are you doing?" Jaehyun oppa asked while looking at our hands.

"A-Ahh... N-Nothing..." I tried to pull out my hand but he held it tighter.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" Taeyong sarcastically said.

I can feel the tension between them! What should I do?

"Min Young-ie?" I turned back and saw Aunt walking towards us while carrying some plastic bags.

"A-ahh.. Aunt!" I took the chance to pull out my hand and waved it to her.

"Let me help you!" I ran to her and took some of the bags.

"Who are they.... Omo! Taeyong-ssi?!" 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo... Mrs. Kim" he said.

"Aigooo... you took our Min Young home? Thank you~" she said.

"N-No problem..."

"And he is.....?" She looked at Jaehyun oppa.

"Ah... Annyeonghaseyo Zoe's aunt... Jung Jaehyun-imnida..." he bowed.

"U-Uhmmm... He's Jaehyun o-oppa... Mark and Taeyong sunbaenim's co-member... he's also the one I'm talking about the reason I found Mark hehe..." i awkwardly explained.

"Ahhhh! Mr. Dimple?" 

"A-AUNT!"

"A-Ahh... yes... that's me hehehe.." 

"Do you want to go inside? Let's have a dinner----"

"No! Aunt! H-Hahaha.... They need to go home now..."I said and opened my eyes widely at them to get what I am saying.

"U-Uhmmm... thank you for inviting but I need to go... I'll just have a little talk with Zoe." Jaehyun oppa said.

WHAT?! WITH ME?! NO! 

"Well... it's okay for me..." aunt said.

NO IT'S NOT OKAY ㅠ.ㅠ

"How about you Taeyong-ssi?"

"I-I need to go now... Good night." He coldly said and glared at me--then to Jaehyun oppa.

He turned his back and quickly walked out.

What's wrong with him....

Aunt headed inside since I want to talk to him outside...

We're still in silent and I wasn't able to look at him. Why? HE'S JUST STARING AT MEEEEE ASHDKFKLRKXOOOPBFH.

"Zoe-ah...." he said.

"Hmmm?"

"Look at me..."

I slowly looked at him and he was very serious.

"W-what are y-you doing here at this hour?" I muttered

"To ask you what's wrong." He said 

"H-huh? N-nothing's wrong... what are you---"

"There is. Tell me." He walked closer to me.

"I-It's just....." i sighed.

"There's nothing wrong between you and me... I think... I-It's just me..." 

"What?"

"Y-You seems too busy... I understand that.... I am happy when we talk even just in school. To be honest I'm too shy to approach you because other students might say something... And I was glad that you're the one who go to our room and talked to me. But... I was disappointed last time... because... It's crazy to say but.. It's Yiyang.. the reason why you wanted to go to our room... right?" I was looking down while saying that but it the end, I tried to peek on his reactions.

Eh?

He's giggling?

"W-Why?" I asked.

"It's not because of Yiyang.... Wait--- Are you perhaps..."

"W-what?"

"Jea...lous?" He smirked.

"HEOL! WHAT?! M-ME?! JEALOUS? NO WAY! HAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT JOKE IS FUNNY." I said

"Then what? Why are you avoiding me after that?" He smirked again.

"Well.... It's not that I'm avoiding you... B-But for me, If you wanted to talk to me then I'll talk to you! That's s-simple!"

"Tsss... I thought you were jealous.." he rolled his eyes.

"W-Why do I need to be jealous? A-Am i your g-girlfriend?!"

"Yes." He said and he's damn serious!

"W-WHAT?!"

"You said that... I'm your boyfriend..."

"T-that's!----"

"I'm just kidding." He messed my hair.

"Tch." 

"Go in now. It's late. Sleep well. See you on school tomorrow. We're now okay right?"

I slowly nodded.

"Good night. Go in now."

"Good night.." 

He nodded and waved at me.

Pheeewww! WE'RE OKAY NOW \^-^/

.......................

T H E   N E X T   D A Y

"Tell me what happened last night hmm? Ahh.... Unnie~" Jae Rin keeps asking me about what happened last night.

We are currently walking in front of the school when a car stopped beside us.

"Zoe-ah!!" Min Jae shouted.

"Oh? It's Min Jae." Jae Rin said

"Good morning Zoe, good morning Jae Rin~" he said while getting out of the car

"How's your arm?" I asked.

"It's okay now. It doesn't hurt like yesterday."

"Aigooo.... you won't be able to enjoy the student's week." Jae Rin said.

"Ahhh right... tsk." He frowned.

"Did you have a meeting about the this week?" I asked.

"Yup. There was a long meeting since there will be lots of events" Jae rin answered.

"Tsk. I better take exams today or else I will not enjoy the whole week." Min Jae said.

While walking on the hallway, some seniors were looking at us.... and GREETING ME. O.O

"H-Hi Zoe.."

"She's really pretty~"

"I heard she's close to NCT members"

"How lucky they are.."

"Is she perhaps... girlfriend of an NCT member?!!!"

"HEOL! Maybe she's just an SM trainee"

I overheard the conversation of the seniors... I was laughing inside because I didn't expect that they will talk about me that much.

The class started but Min Jae and Yiyang was excused for their exams. 

"Okay. Let's end the discussion here. Goodbye class."

"Attention! Bow. " class president said.

"Kamsahamnida!" - all

"Zoe?" Our teacher called.

"Nae?"

"Let's talk on the office." She said.

Jae Rin asked me what did I do but I just shrugged.

I quietly followed her to the office. She seated on her area and I stood beside her.

"How's Kim Min Jae?" She asked.

"U-Uhmmm... he's okay now. He's currently taking a special exam."

She nodded.

"Since you were not be able to join the meeting yesterday, a senior volunteered to discuss this matters personally to you. Actually together with Min Jae but since he's taking his exams, it will just be you."

Eh?

"This task was assigned by Yoon Jong Hoon, our School Government's President. But he's too busy so his close friend voluntereed. He's nice so you don't have to worry."

"Uhmmm... I-I actuallt wouldn't mind... Its okay to me.."

"Well that's good! He said he wanted you to understand the activities this week so that you will enjoy. He's in his last year so he knows the student's week to well." 

"May I ask who?"

"Ahh... He is Class 4-A's Jeon Jungkook."

"NAE?!"

OH MY GAHD.... IS THIS REAL?!!! FUDGEEEE KILL ME NOW!

I'M ONE OF HIS FANSSSS!!

"Hahahaha I knew you will be shock. And yes, he is BTS' Jeon Jungkook."

"A-Ani... why him?..."

"I don't know why but he volunteered. I thought you guys were close so I conclude that he wants you to be comfortable throughout the meeting. I guess not."

I can't believe this! He?! JEON FREAKING JUNG TO THE KOOK?! 

WHY WOULD HE WASTE HIS TIME TO ME? SERIOUSLY!?

"Hmmmm... I think you need to go to his classroom personally." She said.

I have no choice but to go to his class and excuse him.

I can't control my heartbeat!!

I finally reached their classroom and slowly peeked inside.

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

All of the seniors in that room including their professor turned their attention to me.

"OH?! ISN'T THE TRANSFEREE IN CLASS 1?!"

"Oh my god.... she's really pretty."

"Hey your too old for her!"

"She's so cute!"

The boys started to whisper good things while the girls..

"I saw that girl hanging around with NCT."

"Really?! Is she close to them?"

"Maybe yes... maybe not!"

"I actually saw her with Jaehyun at the library."

"It's like they're dating!"

"HEOL! SHE'S TOO YOUNG! DUHHH!"

"SILENCE CLASS!" the teacher yelled.

Everyone stopped buzzing and I just looked down.

"Hey student... What can I do for you?" he asked me.

"U-Uhmmm... M-May I e-excuse... J-Jeon Jungkook sunbaenim?" I asked.

The seniors started to buzz again and the girls started to glare at me.

"Aigoo... But this is not time to show love to him. Are you going to give chocolates? Flowers? Letter?" Their teacher joked 

The boys started to tease Jungkook. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. The girls rolled their eyes.

"No sir. I was tasked by Ms. Jang to discuss some matters to her." Jungkook stood up and explained.

"Really? Okay then. You may go."

"AAAYYIIIEEEEE!!!" the boys yelled.

Jungkook walked towards me and I remained looking down because I was so shy!

"H-Hi... Zoe." He said. I slowly looked up and he was smiling widely to me.

OH EM GEEEEE KILL ME NOW!

......

JAEHYUN'S POV :

B E F O R E   C L A S S

"Hey Jungkook." I noticed Jong Hoon called our classmate Jungkook.

Yes. BTS' Jungkook is our classmate. He is also a 97 liner like me. Well, its not new for us to have a classmate or schoolmate who's already an idol. But most of us are still trainees.

"Hmmm?" Jungkook answered. He is sitting in front of me.

"Don't forget about your blind date okay?" He .

"Aigoo, aigoo. Who is the lucky girl huh?" Doyoung hyung suddenly asked.

"Tsss.. It's not true. Its just a meeting." Jungkook explained.

"Heol. But you begged me for you to have a meeting with her instead of me. So it means..."

"Aniya! It's like not that. I just want to know her better hahaha." He smiled widely.

I don't know why but I feel something within that smile. It seems like he really have some interest to this girl.

"Good luck bro." I patted his shoulder and joked.

"Hahahhaha I said its not like what you are guys thinking."

"Well even I, I'm really interested to that hoobae. But I'm giving this chance to you Jungkook." Jong Hoon said.

"Yah... be careful! You have millions of fans remeber?" Doyoung hyung said.

Jungkook just smiled.

I wonder who's that girl....

Anyway....I'm in a good mood right now! I will be able to talk to Zoe! And I promise to give her my attention more than Yiyang. Can't wait to see her~


--------

Sorry for late update!