Student's Week [PART 5]

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

YIYANG'S POV: 

Taeyong oppa really likes Zoe.... How can he cry like this to me? 

Just what did you do to my bestfriends, Zoe? You made Jaehyun oppa happy and made Taeyong oppa cry like this. You even made them love one girl.

Make sure you'll never regret this...

Taeyong oppa decided to go home after he drop me to SM Building. I don't want him to stay here because I'm sure Jaehyun oppa and Zoe will go here together.

Screw you, Zoe Lee!

After a few minutes, Zoe came. She already changed her clothes. I saw Jaehyun oppa sneeking on the door of practice room.

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes

The training had started and it was so damn tiring. We covered the dance of different songs from our sunbae. SMROOKIES show will be held probably by the 3rd week of August in different countries that's why we need to practice more. Plus, new trainees will be revealed and it includes Zoe.

I intend to fix my stuffs slower so that only me and Zoe will be left in the practice room.

"We'll go now! Annyeong Zoe! Yiyang!" Goeun said.

"Mmmm! Annyeong!" Zoe shouted and I just nodded to them.

Finally, there's only two of us here.

"Zoe-ah..." I called.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a while?" I smiled. Of course, the fake one.

"Sure. Should we go to a cafe? or just here?" She asked.

"Just here."

"Okay. What is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Congrats." I sat beside her.

"Uhmmmm... About  what?"

"About meeting Jaehyun oppa again after so many years." I laughed a little.

"Ahh... Thanks."

"You should take care of him okay? Don't hurt him"

"Psh... Why would I hurt him? I waited for so many years, I need to take back all the kind things he did when we were younger."

"So.... you're just being kind to him.... because he's been kind to you too? Don't you like him?"

"H-Huh? W-What do you mean? Of course! He's my b-bestfriend."

"Tsss... Bestfriend? What I mean is as a man and a woman. You like him right?"

She wasn't able to answer and think deeply. 

Damn, Zoe. I know he likes you but you like him as a friend? Sh*t. Don't you dare hurt him.

"Come on! Spill it. This is a girl's talk, I promise I won't tell anybody"

My fist clenched while waiting for his answer.

"W-Well.... I don't know.... Yes, he's my crush when I just knew him as Jaehyun. But now? I don't know. My feelings mixed together. Maybe I can confirm it after spending time with him, knowing him as Jae." She smiled while explaining.

"Well, me too. I've been through that. I don't know whether is it right for me to have feelings with my bestfriend."

She just nodded.

"He's been good to me. He take care of me as his own little sister. I'm scared when my feelings started to grow. I'm not sure if he's going to like me or  not, since he first saw me as his sister." I looked down.

"........" <--- Zoe

"Pffftt... Aren't you going to ask me who is that?" I laughed when she just staring nowhere.

"A-Ahh.... Am i in the position to ask? H-hehehe."

"Of course! Look, I haven't told anyone about my feelings or secrets. I don't have girl bestfriends. Only Jaehyun oppa, Taeyong oppa, and Mark. ThereI think because they think I'm like a . I have a cold appearance but I'm easy to talk to." I said.

"What about other female trainees? There's Goeun, Lami, Herin, Hina and Ningning."

"Yeah... they're nice to me, but I feel like I'm being left out whenever we are together." I sighed.

"......"

"You're the first one I told my biggest secret." I smiled.

"I'll keep it.." She smiled.

"The one that I like.... My bestfriend, Taeyong oppa." I said.

Her eyes widened and deep inside, I smirked.

That's right Zoe.... I want you to regret getting Jaehyun oppa away from me..

---------

ZOE'S POV :

T-Taeyong sunbae? Maldo andwae.....

"You're shocked right? Me too.... I can't believe that I fell in love with him." She smiled widely.

"D-Does he know about it?" I asked.

"No... That's why I'm telling this to you first. Zoe-ah, help me." She linked her arms to mine.

"A-Ahhh... H-hahahaha sure!" 

Congrats sunbae.... You like her right? But.... Why do I feel like this? Something's wrong...

I already got home and I'm still dazed. At first, Yiyang likes Jaehyun when Taeyong likes him. And now, Yiyang likes Taeyong? Heol...

I held my chest. It hurts.... My heart started to pump slowly... Arghh... What's wrong with me? 

----- T H E   N E X T   D A Y   -----

I'm heading inside the school like a zombie. I didn't had a good sleep because I keep thinking of what Yiyang said last night. Should I help her? Should I make a move for Yiyang and Taeyong?

"YAAAAHHH!!" Min Jae shouted while

"AHHHHHH!! SH*T KIM MIN JAE!! YOU!!" I jumped and literally cursed in english.

"Yahh! Don't curse here at school!" He covered my mouth.

"Aissshh! 죽을래?! (jugule/do you wanna die)" I hit his arm.

"Awww!! It's not yet healed!" He pouted.

"Should do it on your right arm?!"

"Ayyyeee.... I'm sorry, my princess. Hmm?" He put his right arm around my shoulders.

"Tsss..."

"Zoe-ah... Be happy." He said with a serious tone but he's smiling.

"I'm happy..." I smiled.

"It's time to cherish the times you were with me, not with him." he stopped walking and faced me.

"Mmm... Thank you for being there." Tears started to form in my eyes.

I know he's talking about Jae. Min Jae have a hobby of being serious after doing some jokes with me.

I know its a big deal for him too when we suddenly knew the truth about Jae. After being trapped in a hospital and finally ahd a freedom, Min Jae became my friend. I called him Jae because I was longing for him. My parents, even my aunt knew that Min Jae wasn't the real Jae and eventually accepted that lie because that's the best thing for me to avoid missing Jae so much.

I'm lucky to have him... I never see myself growing up without him...

"No problem... That's the best for you. You'll be forever my princess." He hugged me.

"And you'll be forever my knight.. no one can replace you even if he's here." I muttered.

"Because he's your King?" He teased me.

I hit his chest and he just laughed. Same old KIM MIN JAE 😏

"Sooo! Where's the parrot?" He asked

"Parrot?"

"Mmm... your cousin. Jae Rin the parrot with her unstoppable mouth." He sighed.

"Tssss... she stopped in a cosmetic store. She ran out of BB cream, you know... She can't live without her girly stuffs."

"Tsk. Why does she need to buy does stuffs when she's already pretty." he muttered.

BUT I HEARD IT HEHEHEHE <3 

"Yahh... stop muttering something with that loud voice of yours, I might mistaken you liking my PRETTY cousin." I smirked.

"W-WHAT?! HA! I WILL NEVER, EVER LIKE YOUR COUSIN'S UNSTOPPABLE MOUTH!" 

"Who said you need to like ? Are you going to marry ?! Tsk tsk tsk... So defensive.. You two looks cute tho. You don't need to have mic when fighting. You two are the same, Min Jae." I giggled.

"Tsk."

* toot toot *

From Jaehyun oppa ♡♡
Deniseee~ Good morning!! I won't  be able to go to school today =(
Make sure to eat breakfast okay? I'll call you if I'm free so make sure you answer it huh? I want to know what you did at school today hehehe. Have fun!

ps : don't look and talk to other guys.

------------ You change the nickname from Jaehyun oppa  ♡♡  to Jae ♡♡ ------------

To Jae ♡♡

Good morning! Have fun there too... Rest well if you're free so that you will have strength for the whole day... Just call me after all of your schedule. Fighting! ♡♡

ps : Should I close my eyes?  ㅋㅋㅋ

From Jae ♡♡
Tsss.... You don't want to talk to me =(

ps : If its necessary..

To Jae ♡♡

It's not like that... I just want you to rest. I will be busy too, I have 2 games today. I may not be able to answer your call that time.

 

From Jae ♡♡

Okay.. Just text me if you got home. Good luck! ^__^

 

I giggle after exchanging texts with him. He's still the clingy Jaehyun I know, but with  a touch of a kid like Jae ㅋㅋㅋ

"Who's that?" Min Jae asked.

"Jae."

"Ahh right! Come with me on Monday." he pouted.

"Sure! Where?"

"Jeju Island~"

"EH?! why is it so far?!"

"Tsk. You forgot?" He pouted again.

"Of course its your birthday!" I put my arm on his shoulder.

"Hehehehe I thought you forgot already. I'm turning 19 and it's our first time celebrating here in Korea so my grandparents wants to have a grand celebration. Be my date, hhmmm?" 

"Suurreee~ Am i the only one invited?"

"Nope. I'll invite some of our classmates and NCT. You'll wear gown at night and the next day, you'll wear swimsuit." he whispered

"YAH!"

"Hahahahaha... My birthday is actually on Wednesday. We'll go first on Monday because my grandparents want to have dinner with you. Then the celebration will start on Tuesday to wednesday."

"We'll be absent in three days?!"

"It's okay! I can handle that problem. Just make sure our friends can come. Well, if they're not  busy." He winked.

I don't know but I suddenly feel nervous. If NCT will come, and Yiyang was invited.... GGOSSSHHH!! Should I start helping Yiyang to make move to Taeyong on those days?!  ㅠ_ㅠ