Student's week [PART 4]

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

"Don't answer it." - Jaehyun oppa

"Answer me." - Taeyong sunbae

Sh*t why is it so hard to choose?!

"Forget it. Just answer that call." I came back to my senses when Taeyong suddenly got up and started to walk.

"W-Where are you going?!" I shouted.

"Going back." He said without looking back.

"Let's go back together!!" I said but he didn't even looked back.

My phone starts to ring again but its not Jaehyun oppa.

---- Yoon Jin Oppa calling ----

"Yeoboseo?" 

[Oh! Zoe-ah! Annyeong~ hehehe]

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa! Why did you call?"

[Ahh... tomorrow will be my day off and I want to spend it with my little sister hehehe, are you free afterclass?]

"Me? Hmmm... Well, I don't have training tomorrow so yes! Ah! Wanna watch my game tomorrow?"

[Game? What Game?]

"Volleyball. This week is our student's week and we can invite our parents and friends inside the school to enjoy. Want to come?"

[Really?! Sure! What school is it?]

"School of Performing arts Seoul."

[WHAT?! T-That's also our Jae's school...]

I suddenly got nervous. I looked around the school.... Is he really here?

[Zoe-ah....]

"O-Oh.... oppa..."

[Did you... met him?]

"A-Aniyo..."

[What Department are you?]

"Department of Practical Music"

[same... with him.]

"A-Ahh... J-Jinjjayo? Mmm... maybe I met him already? I don't know *sighs*"

[Then... I'll go to your school tomorrow, I'll invite Jae too.]

"O-Okay..."

[Do you want to meet him?]

"I don't know...."

[Remember when I'm still taking care of you? You cried because you miss Jae... You keep asking me when will you meet him again...]

" *sighs* I'm scared..."

[Why are you scared? Don't worry, he doesn't have a girlfriend yet hahahha]

"Tsk. Oppaaaa!"

[Arasseo! Arasseo.. Invite Mark too okay? I want to catch up things with the two of you.]

"Mmm... Call me if you got here."

[Okay... Bye~]

---- *toot toot* (call ended) ----

I stood up and headed out of the open basketball court. 

"What took you so long?" Taeyong suddenly talked. He was standing and leaning on the post.

"AHHH! 깜짝이야! (Kkamjagiya/i was surprised)" I said while holding my chest.

"Tsk."

"I thought you go back already?!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Where's Youngie?!" He asked.

"Y-Young--- OH MY GAHD." I said and ran back to the open basketball court.

I saw a guy/student who's holding Youngie.

"THAT'S MINE!" I shouted while running.

The guy faced me and it was Jungkook sunbaenim.

"Is this yours?" He smiled widely.

"N-Nae.." I smiled while panting.

"Here. Luckily, I found this." He gave me Youngie.

"Hahhahaha.. Thank you very much sunbaenim." I bowed.

"Jungkook-ahhhhh!!!" Another guy shouted while walking towards us.

"Oh... Jong Hoon-ah..."

"Omo.. Look who's with our Jungkook!" Jong hoon sunbaenim said.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim..." i greeted.

"Annyeong! What's that? Did Jungkook gave that to you?" He teased us. He was pointing at Youngie.

"N-NO---"

"I gave that to her." Someone talked behind me.

It was Taeyong who's walking with his hands on pockets.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" Jong Hoon bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim...." Jungkook greeted too.

"Ayyee.... I should be the one saying that. Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim?" Taeyong bowed to Jungkook.

What's happening O_O

"Hahahahaha... anyway, are you the one who gave that bunny to Zoe?" Jungkook asked.

"Nae.. Thanks for giving this back to her."

"You two seems to be friends?" He asked Taeyong.

"She's Mark's sister." 

"REALLY?!" Jong Hoon said.

"Ahh... right. You said that a while ago... So you're close to NCT members?" Jungkook asked me.

"Nae.." i nodded happily.

"Do you have a game tomorrow?" 

"Mmmm.. In the morning." 

"I'll watch and cheer for you." He messed my hair.

"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim" I smiled.

"Ahh right.. from now on don't call me sunbaenim, just call me oppa. We're now friends right?" 

"Ahhh.. H-Hahahaha nae.."

"Let's go." Taeyong said.

"Ahh... we're going now. See you around, Jungkook o-oppa, Jong Hoon sunbae" 

Jungkook smiled widely and nodded.

Taeyong and I headed out of the court.

"Tsk. Oppa?! Heol." Taeyong muttered.

"Nae?"

"Tsk. How can you easily call him oppa huh?!"

"W-what? He's my new friend."

"New friend?! Tch. THEN WHAT ABOUT ME?" He stopped walking

"W-What about you? AND WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY?!"

"Tsk. Jinjja pabo." He rolled his eyes and walked again.

"Aishhh... what's his problem." I whispered 

"Don't you dare leave Youngie again. You'll die." He said with a serious tone.

"Tsk. How childish." I whispered.

"WHAT?!" He stopped walking again and faced me.

"A-ahhh.. hahahahhaha! I said I'll take care of Youngie~ " I pushed him gently for him to start walking again.

"Tsss..."

"Kundae (but).... Why does Jungkook oppa calling you sunbae but you called him sunbae too?" I asked.

"He's my sunbae in work, and I'm his sunbae in school. He debuted before entering this school, Meanwhile I debuted 2 years after graduating." He explained.

"Ahhh! Isn't that awkward? What if you guys met in a music show, how do you greet each other?"

"Same... we'll greet each other in formal way. We respect each other not just because I'm older than him but because we're each other's senior colleague."

"Whaaa.. cool!"

"By the way, who keeps calling you a while ago?"

"Jaehyun oppa. Maybe they're already looking for us."

"Maybe? You're not sure? But I saw you answered the call?"

"Ahhh... it was Jae's brother." 

He suddenly stopped walking. I looked at him but he was just staring at me.

"W-What did he say?"

"Hmmm... He'll go here tomorrow and invite me and Mark for dinner."

"With Jae?"

"Mmm.." i nodded.

"Zoe-ah..." someone called.

I turned my glance and it was Jaehyun oppa with the rest of our friends.

"A-Ahh.... You're all done?" I asked.

"Where did the two of you go?" Mark asked.

"Hmmm... just somewhere. Let's go?" 

"Let's go to our house!" Taeil oppa said.

Everyone agreed so we left our school earlier. NCT members rode their car meanwhile Me, Jae Rin, Yiyang, Min Jae, Donghyuk, Jeno,  Chenle, and Renjun took a bus.

"Is it really okay for you guys to ride this one?" I asked Jeno and the rest of soon-to-be NCT members.

"Mm.." Jeno nodded.

"But be ready if you see some pictures of you online." Yiyang said.

"Wae?"

"Since we are already introduced as SMROOKIES members, there are already people who keeps looking on us wherever we go. It normal for them to see us together but I'm sure they'll talk about you, Min jae and Jae Rin online." She explained.

"Really?!" Jae Rin asked.

"They will discuss and ask informations about you. Such as if you guys were 'unrevealed smrookies' or just 'friends or classmates' of us. But this is good for Zoe since the fact that she is really a trainee from SM will give them expectations for the official introduction from SM." she smiled and I nodded.

"But how about me? I'm not a SM trainee tho." Min Jae said.

"It's okay. They're just concluding. But I'm sure that they will be having insterest to you."

After talking about being a trainee and other stuffs, we already arrived at NCT's house.

*DING DONG~*

"Annyeong! Welcome to our house again!" Doyoung opened the door.

"Come in! Come in!" Ten oppa said.

"WHAAAAA!!!" We all said after we saw the living room full of cushions and blankets. Above of the coffee table was full of snacks.

"Sit here. Let's watch movies!" Taeil said.

We all seated and beside me was Mark and Jae Rin. The comedy movie started. We are all laughing and I noticed Jaehyun oppa and Taeyong who's been quiet from the start.

After the movie, Jaehyun and Taeil oppa decided to cook an early dinner for us since Yiyang and I needs to go to SM for training.

"Mark. Let's talk." I called him while everyone's busy playing video games.

Mark nodded and we headed out and sit on the bench.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Mark asked.

"I had talked to Dr. Jung" i sighed.

"Hmmm? What did he say?"

"He invited us for dinner. He'll go to our school and watch my game tomorrow."

"Ahh... really?! Sure! Why not! But I also have a game tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Mmm.. with Jaehyun, Doyoung and Ten hyung.."

"Ahhh... but t-there's also someone who will join us on dinner."

"Who?" 

"J-Jae." I said. 

He was startled and I just looked down. He suddenly hugged me and I felt okay for a moment.

"Are you ready to meet him?" He asked while hugging me.

"I don't know..." I muttered.

"Zoe-ah... you know what... Oppa is actually mad at Jae. He did everything just to make you happy while you're inside the hospital, but he suddenly left. I had never met him personally even just once because I was busy for myself. You know how much Mom and Dad stop me to visit you since it might make you worst. But you always told me how kind he is and I was jealous. He makes me feel like I'm not worthy to be your brother. He did all the things that a brother should do. But i just hid that fact, and thought that its the best for you to be with him." He said while my hair.

"When I was already here in Korea, I'm keeping in touch with Mom and asking for your health. She said you were slowly breaking down. Those improvements you had while with Jae were gone. I panicked so I decided to take a break and stay with you. I met Dr. Jung and he told me what happened. I can't blame Jae. I can't blame him for what happened to you. Yes, he left and you got depressed. But the fact that he's not really obligated to take care of you and he have his own life makes me hate myself because of all the people, I'm the one who have a responsibility to take care of you. Why didn't I just stay with you from the very start? If I did all the things that Jae has done to you, would you be stronger from the start? If I haven't think of my own and take care of my dreams instead of my sister, will everything be okay from the start? What if you didn't met Jae? Will I be able to be a good brother to you?"

I can hear the crack from his voice and I know he's crying.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"I can't blame him. I'm actually thankful. He's also the reason why you got stronger on your own. Let's meet him Zoe. Let's thank him." He said and I nodded.

Tears fell down and he immediately wiped it.

........


JAEHYUN'S POV :

Tomorrow... I'll meet her tomorrow... But why do I feel like this? I should be jumping for joy since I waited for her for so long.... 

I keep staring at nowhere and thinking of what will I do if I met her. The worst part is she's in our school. 

! WHY DIDN'T I KNEW THAT SHE'S REALLY NEAR TO ME?! HOW DUMB YOU ARE JUNG YOON OH!!!!

Now that I have Zoe.... why? 

'----- [FLASHBACK] -----

We were in the middle of finding Zoe and Taeyong hyung when my older brother started to call.

"Hello? Hyung!"

[You bastard! Why do I rarely talk to my brother? Are you that busy than me? Tsk.]

"Ayyyyeee hyung~ Don't be mad huh? Want to visit me here in school? Let's have a date! Hahahhahahha!"

[Tsss.. I already have plan on going there. Let's meet tomorrow morning there. I'll watch some games.]

"Eh?! How did you know that there are games here?"

[Of course! I have a source. I have a VEERRRYYY close friend there. Let's also have a dinner with her.]

"I-I have a game at afternoon..."

[Really? Okay then let's go after that. She'll love to watch your game too hehehe.]

"Really? Who's that 'very close friend' huh? Don't tell me... YOU'RE DATING A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT?!"

[Y-Yah! Aniya! I don't like kids! It's not me who like her... It would be you~ hehehe]

"Tsss... I don't have interest to her."

[Really? Even if she was your first love?]

"F-First love? What are you saying? My first love was Den---- wait...."

[ *laughed a little* You think of her? Yes Yoon Oh-ah, you're right.]

*TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG*

"No way..." I muttered 

[I met her few days ago... She's here. Denise is here in Korea, Jae. And guess what, I'll meet her in your school.]

I wasn't able to talk again and my phone slides down to the floor. I was damn confused. I'm completely dazed!!

After waiting for years.... I'm now going to meet her?

------

Sorry for late update. Love ya'll 😘