Mr. and Mrs. Lee meets NCT

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

Before we head out for our schedule, we saw Min Young at the couch struggling in opening her eyes. She must be dizzy because of the painkillers I gave to her.

I didn't mean to be cold to her today, but looking at her who didn't even remember a single thing of what she did last night makes me mad.

I'm already sure with my feelings. I like this kiddo. She made me realized this last night. I thought I still have leftover feelings to Yiyang. But no, I actually cared to Zoe so much.

I don't know if I should continue making her mine. What if she didn't mean all she said or she did last night? I have to confirm her feelings first.

Mark was asking her if she's okay. She responded weakly. 

Hold on my princess... it's for your own good....

Suddenly, Jaehyun volunteered to carry her upstairs.

I'M REALLY ING JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. WHY DIDN'T I VOLUNTEERED FIRST?! YOU LEE TAEYONG!

Min Young seems to be comfortable at his arms. She even rested her head to his chest.

Sh*t Min Young..

After that, we all headed to a radio station as guests. I didn't even talked to much with the boys because I keep thinking of Min Young and Jaehyun.

They look good...

But I won't let them be together...

I'll prove myself to Min Young first.

....

We already arrived home. It's already 11:30 pm. 

Mark goes to the guest room first to check his sister and came out afterwards.

"How is she?" Jaehyun asked.

"She's in a deep sleep. Honestly, Zoe is weak in controlling the effects of medicines or pills she took. It's really boring when she does it back when we were younger, she really sleeps alot" Mark sighed and laughed.

"She's weak at everything." Jaehyun sighed.

I opened the door of our room. I'm fixing my stuffs and getting ready for bed. But then Taeil hyung, who's not still in our room shouted downstairs asking us to gather up.

"GUYSS! COME DOWN! HURRY!" he shouted.

We all arrived wearing our pajamas and looked at Taeil and Mark confused.

"So Mark's parents will be here for about 15 mins." Taeil hyung explained.

"WHAT?!" we all asked.

"I'm sorry hyungs. My parents knew our schedule and knew that we already got here on our house. They just wanted to check me before leaving, going back to Canada. I badly need your help guys" Mark said.

"What are we going to do?" Doyoung asked.

"First, we need to take care of Zoe. I'm waking her up awhile ago but she's really in a deep sleep. My parents shouldn't find her. We need to move her out of the guest room. We also need to get rid of evidences that will make them conclude that Zoe is hiding here." Mark nervously said.

"It's going to be alright Mark. We have you." Ten said.

"I'll just bring Zoe to our room" Jaehyun said.

"No. I will" I insisted. I'm not going to lose this time.

"I will." He looked at me seriously.

"Stop it guys." Taeil hyung said.

"I think it's the best for Zoe to be in Taeyong hyung's room. We're roommates and my parents will definitely go to our room" Mark said to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun sighed. I remained silent although I'm jumping because of happiness and victory inside.

"What if your parents check all of our rooms?" Doyoung asked.

"I'll just pretend to be sick and unable to go out of my room. I'll hide her within the blankets. If they really wanted to see our room, then just let them to open the door. Don't make them go inside." I said.

Everyone nodded and agreed on what I've said. We started to move because in a few minutes, Mark and Zoe's parents will be here.

I walked directly to the guest room and saw Min Young sleeping deeply. I looked at her peaceful and pretty face.

I carefully carried her within my arms. She's light as feathers. I go straight to Taeil hyung and my room to hide her.

After a few minutes, they had arrived. I closed the door and layed down beside Min Young. I covered her with blanket.

She's still sleeping and under the blanket, I admire her pretty face making me think of why I fell in love with this kiddo.

...

MARK'S POV:

My parents arrived in our dorm.

"Mark! I missed you!" Mom said and I both hugged them.

"I missed you too Mom and Dad" I smiled.

I invited them to come in. In the living room, all of my co-members waited except for Taeyong hyung who's hiding my sister.

"Annyeonghaseyo" they greeted my parents.

"Oh! Annyeong~ You guys must be my son's co-members right?" My mom asked.

"Nae." And that's when they introduced themselves one by one.

"Actually we are 6 here in this house. Taeyong hyung is sick and we just let him rest in order to be in good condition tomorrow." I said.

"Really? It must be hard for him." Dad said 

"Mark. We actually have something to tell you right now." Mom suddenly talked to english.

Jaehyun hyung get it since he understands english and excused themselves to give us privacy.

I'm currently sitting in front of Mom and Dad. It looks serious but I know its about Zoe.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"It's about your sister, Mark" Dad said.

"Zoe is missing" mom added.

"What?!" I acted.

"We already asked help from investigators and confirmed that she's here in Korea. We couldn't track her since she left her cards in Canada and she's not using her old phone. But the last time we tracked her is when she last used her phone somewhere here in Seoul." Dad explained

"Did she came here? Because she's not at your Aunt's house. She doesn't know anything here in Korea and you know how weak she is. What if she passed out somewhere? What if she needs her medication again?" Mom started to cry.

My conscience hit me. Should I tell her not to worry since Zoe is with me?

"Do you know why she left?" I asked mom while patting her back.

"N-no... everything's alright... we're all happy because she graduated middle school... She was sweet to us after that.... But suddenly she left. Her clothes, passport, and her own money was gone." 

"She's going to be alright mom. Trust me. Find her as you can and I'll do the same." I said.

We talked about my life here in korea without them and they were very proud how strong I am.

...

TAEYONG'S POV : 

Sh*t. It's been 30 mins. They're not yet done in talking. How long should I hide here? How long should I cover her? Ughh.. I'm so sleepy right now.

I peeked at Min Young and she's snoring cutely. Aigoooo this kiddo~ 

I didn't cover her face with a blanket because she might run out of air. I admired her face then I sowly fell asleep

...

I woke up a little because she's moving. 

"Shhhh.... stay still..." I muttered.

She keeps poking my tummy so I kissed her forehead to make her stop.

It worked! Now let me continue my sleep 😊

"S-sunbae..." she whispered.

"Hmmmm?" I respond

"W-what are you doing right now? Why am I here?" She asked.

SH*T. THIS IS NOT A DREAM. SHE'S TALKING TO ME FOR REAL.

I quickly let go of her and stood up. Yeah, I literally stood up and my head hit the bed above mine (Taeil hyung's bed)

"AHHHH..."  I said while rubbing my head.

"Are you okay sunbae?!" She shouted.

I quickly covered . She tried to pull my hand but I insisted. Until I heard Mark with his parents talking near to my room.

"Shh.... your parents are here" I whispered

"HHMMM?" She asked with her eyes wide opened.

I quickly pushed her down on my bed. I covered her with my blanket. I also lied down and closed my eyes.

...

MARK'S POV:

After my parents checked Doyoung hyung and Ten hyung's room, we suddenly heard a girl's voice.

"Is there any girl living here?!" Mom asked.

"N-no! Uhmmmm.. It must be from hyung's cellphone" I explained

"Let me check it." Dad said.

I was about to cover the door of Taeyong hyung's room but Dad quickly held the door knob.

When the door was already opened, we saw Taeyong hyung sleeping in the dark.

"He's sleeping... It's from my phone actually Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I'm sorry, I'm watching kdrama right now hehe" Ten hyung said.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Sorry for bothering your sleep.. Rest well~" Mom whispered.


We closed the door and sighed.

After checking the rooms, my parents deicded to go. They're planning to go back to Canada tomorrow. 


....


ZOE'S POV: 

Tears rolled down as I heard my parents voice. I tried to hold my tears hut I can't! 

I felt Taeyong sunbae's hand that squeezed mine. 

When we heard their footsteps going downstairs, I started to let go my tears.

I keep crying behind the blanket. Taeyong sunbaenim hugged me while patting my back.

After a few minutes, tears were gone and Taeyong sunbaenim removed the blanket.

I seated on his bed and faced my back to him. Its so embarrassing 🙈

"Are you okay now?" He asked 

"Yeah.." I answered shortly.

"Go ahead and sleep at your room. They probably left."

"Sunbae...."

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you... for always being there at times like this."

"No problem." 

"I-I gotta go now..." 

"Uhmm.... yeah.... S-Sleep well..."

"Y-you too..."

He opened the door for me and I slowly walked out. I was about to enter my room but I heard something..

"Dream of us... Lee Min Young"  he said.

I froze in front of the door, meanwhile I heard him closing his door.

DID I HEARD IT RIGHT?! 😨😶

---


Sorry if I updated late.... I was just busy this week because of the cheerdance competition. But yeah, it was done already yesterday evening. Here's the new chapter. Enjoy~~~ 😊😘