Destiny or Coincidence?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV

Early in Saturday morning, We were supposed to go to a music program and continue promoting our group. We were supposed to have rehearsals at 11 am. It was 9 am and we stopped at a mall to buy something. I was with the members but suddenly, I wanted to go to the washroom. Other NCT U members were already in the car and I'm the only one left inside the mall. When the manager texted me to hurry up, I quickly walked while texting him back. But then I bumped into a girl and dropped her phone. It was really damaged to the point that it won't open. "I'm really sorry! I'm just in a hurry because of my schedule that's why i didn't notice you. I'm sorry. I'll pay for the damages." I quickly explained. I was bothered because she might be angry after what happened to her phone so i keep saying sorry and looking at it.

"Uhhm... no it's okay." She said.

"No it's not. I'll just buy you a new one. Seems like it was severely damaged" When i looked up to see her reaction, her face was very familiar. Until i realized that she was the kid that accidentally fell at Taeyong's feet yesterday at the airport.

"Oh. You're the kid at the airport yesterday.... right?" I happily asked. Right! She was the girl i helped yesterday! And the amazing thing i like from her was she looks like a girl version of Mark! Mark is handsome so she's definitely a pretty one. That's why I can remember her face and recognize her.

"Uhh.... excuse me?" She seems to forgot it already.

"I'm the one who help you got up when you fell yesterday at the airport. Anyway, I'm sorry but I really need to go." I wrote my number in a piece of paper. "Here. Just text me here for me to know your number. I'll call you later." I remove my mask off

"Nice meeting you again :D" I bowed and left.

 

ZOE'S POV

I was shocked to see him again. I met the real angel again! Mr. Dimple gave me that heart melting smile again 😍 

"J--Jae R-Rin ah... what did just..happened?" I asked her while staring at Mr. Dimple running.

"Whaaa... Unnie... when did you meet that beautiful creature?" She asked me while looking at him.

"Yeah.. I don't know why do is deserve to meet a boy like him." It's like heaven! Destiny really plays with me. I mean how could I meet 2 celebrities for the second time?! It's a really rare thing!

After that thing happened. We continue to enjoy our day. 4 pm, we were walking down the beautiful street and taking selca. Until a woman approach us. 

"Excuse me. Can I talk to you for a while" She was talking to me.

"What is it all about?" I asked

"Good afternoon. I'm Hong So Ra. Casting Manager of SM Entertainment" and then she gave me her calling card.

"OH MY GOSH ZOE! TALK TO HER! IT'S A RARE OPPORTUNITY!" Jae Rin freaked out. Rare opportunity? Why?

 

As Jae Rin said, she wanted me to talk with the casting manager. And she was in SM Entertainment so I decided to talk with her and maybe she can help me with my brother.

"So i was observing you a while ago. You are a bright kid, pretty, and tall. You can be the one." She started. The one?? What 'the one'?

"May I ask your name?" 

"I'm Zoe Denise Lee." 

"Oh! You're a foreigner? Where did you came from" her smile got so much brighter and she was a little shocked from what i said.

"I came from Vancouver, Canada" i answered.

"Do you have any talent in singing?" After asking that question, i can slowly absorb things that's happening that time. Is this what artists do before being a trainee right?

"Yes. I was actually in to music."

"Do you dance too?" 

"Uhmmm.. not really"

" How about modeling? You have a good figure!" She praised me.

"I don't have any experience in modeling but i do have an interest in fashion" 

"Then that's good! Do you want to be a KPOP star" she asked. My heart dropped. This is the first time that someone asked me about my dream.

"Yes." I didn't think any longer and i just said yes.

"Then that's good! I'll set you up to a private audition. Practice many songs and some dance steps as well. I'll give you time for you to prepare." Then after that, i got a deal. I will become officially trainee if i passed the private audition and will be under observation for 3 months. My dream will come true! There's a big chance that I can work with Mark. All i need to do is to practice. And passed that audition to be with him.

 

"You're so lucky unnie!" Jae Rin said.

"Tsss... I'm doing this for my brother." I explained

"Aigooo... if we only have his number, you won't have any problems on meeting him. I'm sorry unnie..." she suddenly became sad.

"It's okay. All i need to do is to practice and pass that audition." 

 

We got home and ate dinner. I go straight to my room and tried to fix my phone. Luckily, I was able to open it. But there's a crack in the screen. I opened my inbox and saw a message from a unknown number.

 

Unknown Number: 

Uhmmm... Hi. This is the one who damaged your phone. I'm sorry.

4:30 pm

 

Me:

Oh. Slr. It's okay. I can barely use this.

6:09 pm

 

Unknown number changed it's name to Mr.Dimple

 

Mr. Dimple:

Hahahahha Mr. Dimple?

6:10 pm

 

Me:

Uhh... i don't really know what to call you so I'll just name you here as Mr. Dimple. I can clearly see your dimples whenever we meet hehehe

6:11 pm

 

Mr. Dimple:

Really? Hahahahaha... anyways, I can't give you a new phone this weekend. Would it be okay? I'm going to free my schedule next week, can i meet you?

6:12 pm

 

Me:

You can take your time. I can wait. But is it okay to meet you? You're a celebrity afterall. Maybe you can just send it here.

6:13 pm

 

Mr. Dimple

No... I want to give it personally. It's too rude for me to send it. I'll just meet you as soon as I can.

6:14 pm

 

Me:

Okay then. See you soon. Thank you :)

 

"Who is it? Why do you keep smiling? Is he your boyfriend?" Jae Rin asked.

"No. He's the boy in the mall earlier. He wanted to buy a new phone for me" i explained.

"Wow. He's so generous!" Yes he is.

 

I suddenly remembered how I met Mr. Dimple. And it was in the airport. Then it means, Mr. White and Mr. Dimple was somewhat related. When I met him in the mall a while ago, he metioned Mr. White's name. I can't remember. Maybe I can just asked him anytime.

 

The next morning, I got a call from Ms. Hong and talked about my private audition. She gave me a week to practice. There are 3 of us who will attend the private audition and i was the last to be casted that's why I have shorter time to prepare. I practiced many songs, different kpop dance, and some instruments. I keep focusing so that I will be more confident. The day before the audition, Mr. Dimple texted me.

 

Mr. Dimple:

Uhm... hey! Have you decided when you'll be free? I mean, I have time tomorrow.. maybe we can meet. I already have your phone. Look exactly like the one i damaged ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Me:

Uhmmm.... I have time in the afternoon but I have to go somewhere in the morning.

 

Mr. Dimple:

Is that so? Ok. But may I ask your name?

 

Me:

Ah right! My name is Zoe. Zoe Lee.

 

Mr. Dimple:

Wow. What a nice name! Are you a foreigner?

 

Me:

Yes. I came from Canada. How about you? What's your name? I'm sorry I'm not really familiar of korean celebrities' names.

 

Mr. Dimple:

No. It's okay. It's just been a week ago since i debuted. By the way, I'm Jung Yoon Oh. Jaehyun is my stage name. I'm from kpop group, NCT U.

 

My heart drops when I saw NCT U. That's the name of Mark's group. So it means.... He is Mark's co-member?! And Mark was at the airport that time too?! Is this true?! Our world is getting smaller.... Did destiny played with me..  again? Or is it just a coincidence?

 

...

End of Chapter 3. Let me know guys if you can't get the story 😂