Student's week [PART 2]

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV :

"Okay class.. like I said, After the student's week will be the first Performance Task for my subject." Our teacher said.

Everybody goes "Awww" and saying that would be the hell week. Its not really new to us because ever since I was in 1st year, after Student's week we'll be having so much work.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The sound caught all of our attention. We all turned our glance to the back door and we saw the most beautiful girl in the world.

My heart starts to pump like crazy when I saw Zoe standing at the back door.

Why is she here? Did she perhaps came here because of.. me? ^_^

"Hey.... stop staring at her. She'll melt." Doyoung hyung whispered.

"H-Huh? W-What are you saying?"

"Tsk. Don't fool me Jung Yoon Oh. I know you too much. Your eyes can't lie to me." He smirked.

I turned back my glance to Zoe who's standing there and she's so shy! How cuteee~

"SILENCE CLASS!" Our teacher yelled.

Everyone stopped buzzing and she looked down.

"Hey student... What can I do for you?" he asked me.

"U-Uhmmm... M-May I e-excuse... J-Jeon Jungkook sunbaenim?" She asked.

WHAT?! JUNGKOOK?! NOT ME?!

"Aigoo... But this is not time to show love to him. Are you going to give chocolates? Flowers? Letter?" Our teacher joked 

The boys started to tease Jungkook. I looked at him and he was smiling widely.

So Zoe was the girl they were talking about huh?

"No sir. I was tasked by Ms. Jang to discuss some matters to her." Jungkook stood up and explained.

"Really? Okay then. You may go."

"AAAYYIIIEEEEE!!!" the boys yelled.

I don't know why but anger rises up to my body. 

Task? Meeting? Tsk. Jong Hoon said its because Jungkook does have some interest to Zoe.

ARGHHHHH!!

Two classes ended and its already our break time. After that, the opening of student's week will be held in the school's auditorium.

"Yah. Let's go to Mark." Ten hyung said.

The three of us headed to Mark's classroom and we all met the others at the canteen. There's Donghyuk, Jeno, Jaemin, Yiyang, Min Jae, and Jae Rin. Meaning, Zoe's not there.

"Where's my sister?" Mark asked.

"She was excused by Ms. Jang and I think she's not yet done talking to her." Jae Rin said.

"Ah. Actually, Zoe came to our classroom a while ago." Doyoung hyung said.

"Eh? Why would she go there?" Donghyuk asked.

"She excused Jungkook and he said that there's a task that Ms. Jang wanted to do with her." Ten hyung explained.

"A senior and a freshmen?" Yiyang asked.

"Oh! There she is!" Min Jae pointed something and so we turned our attention to it.

She was sitting in front of Jungkook and they were laughing.

.

"They look good together." Yiyang sarcastically said.

My fist automatically clenched after hearing that. 

I thought I will get all her attention today, but its not.

.......

ZOE'S POV :

We're still awkwardly standing in front of their room.

"U-Uhmmm... i know this is awkward since we met for the first time... but let's talk comfortably inside the canteen... can we?" He said.

I nodded and then we started to walk with SILENCE.

It was only the two of us here in the canteen since the break will be after an hour.

"So... Let me introduce myself." He started.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook from Class 4-A and I am a member of BTS. I'm also a 97 liner and Yoon Jong Hoon, the student government's president's bestfriend." He smiled and lend his right hand.

I accepted it and awkwardly smiled.

"How about you?" 

"H-huh? Ahh!" I stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. My name is Zoe Denise Lee, Lee Min Young in Korean from Class 1-A. A-and i'm 17 years old, a 99 liner.... Yeolsimhi ilhagessseubnida! jal butagdeulibnida~ ( I will work hard! Please take care of me~)" I bowed as low as I can.

*5*

*4*

*3*

*2*

*1*

"Hahahahhahaha you're really cute." He said.

I slowly lift my head and saw him laughing. Eh?

"Sit down. Sit down." He smiled

"N-Nae."

"I know this is awkward but let me say this straight to the point. Zoe-ah, let's be friends." 

"Y-YE?!"

"Hahahahaha. Actually my friend Jong Hoon was tasked to have a one on one meeting with you but I volunteered. Why? I wanted to know everything about you."

"I d-don't understand... W-Why me? I m-mean... M-Many girls wanted to be friends with you... but why me?" 

"To be honest, I don't know... but the first time I saw you, I'm already interested in you." He gave a big smile.

"......" <-- me

"H-hahaha... U-uhmmm.. sorry if I---"

"N-No.. I-It's okay.... uhmmm... I really don't know what to say." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's our first time meeting each other but I've been looking at you since the first day you transfered here. You became a topic in our class and that's when I got interested. I want to be your friend." He explained.

"A-Ahh... J-jinjjayo?... I-It's an honor.." 

"Tss.. don't say that. I'm Jeon Jungkook in front of you, not BTS Jungkook." He joked.

"H-Hahahaha sorry... I'm actually a fan of BTS that's why it's really an honor to be recognized by one of the members."

"Really? Who do you like among the rest?" 

"N-Nae? A-Ahh... Jungkook sunbaenim."

"Ayyyeee... you're not saying this because you're in front of me huh?" 

"A-Aniyo.."

"I'm just joking hehehehe. May I ask where are you from? I think you're a foreigner?"

"Ahh... I'm actually pure korean but born and raised in Vancouver, Canada."

"Really? That's great! Are you planning to be an idol after graduating?"

"Hmmm... yes. I'm a trainee now actually."

"Wow. I'll look forward on your debut. How long have you been a trainee?"

"1 and a half month only."

"Ahh... so i think you would be debuting 2-5 years from now. I'll wait for it. What company?" 

"SM Entertainment."

"Yeokshi! (As expected) You're too pretty that's why it suits you to be in SM. I also noticed that you're close to NCT."

"Ahh.. n-nae... they're my colleagues."

"I never expected that you will be close to them in 1 and a half months? Hahahaha well Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Ten are my classmates and they're indeed friendly."

"U-Uhmmm.. Actually, I'm Mark's sister. The youngest member of NCT."

"Ahh! The rapper! If i'm not mistaken he is in Class 2?"

"N-Nae.. We're actually twins but he is ahead of me."

"That's cool! Now that you say you were twins, I can see that you guys were look similar!"

"Hehehe..."

"Anyway, other purpose of this meeting is for the student's week. You're aware of that right?" 

"Yes."

"So let me explain first the events before you fill this up." He gave me a paper that contains some questions.

"First, this afternoon up to friday, there will be some booths opened in the field. It's like a booths that we usually see. There would be games and prizes, there's also kareoke, board games, photo booths, arts and crafts workshops, and some new surprising booths. Second, tomorrow until friday will aslo be the sportsfest and only includes volleball and basketball since we don't have much time. This afternoon will be the meeting for each teams, 1 team per level, so it means 1 team will be the representative of whole Class 1. After that will be the official opening ceremony inside the auditorium." 

I nodded.

"Third, on friday night will be the Battle of the Bands. On this event, you can create a band consisting members from different levels. You can be group with seniors or sophomores. Its up to you."

I suddenly thought of collaboration with NCT hehehehe

"Last will be the Acquaintance Party. It will be held on Sunday night so everyone can prepare a day before. Saturday is the rest day. The theme will be masquerade. It will be held in the function hall. Its okay if you wanted a fixed partner or not because the purpose of this is to get to know each other. But the last dance, the last music that will be played, it will be changing of partners. When the song ends at exactly 12 am, you and your current partner will remove the mask and introduce himself/yourself to each other." 

"There will be a special guest from one of the school's alumnus to judge the queen and king of the night. He will also pick one lucky girl that will be his partner. Hahaha."

Wheeww~ I wonder who's that guest.

"So... that's all. Now answer this form so and take your time to choose and answer."

"Okay." I smiled.

I started to read and answered it when i heard students coming here in the cafeteria. It's already break time.

"Do you want something to eat? My treat." He asked.

"N-No.. It's okay.."

"Ayyeee let me. We're now friends right? What do you want." 

"O-Okay... uhmmm... I'll just have Strawberry milkshake." I said and he nodded.

After a few minutes, he came back with a tray full of foods.

"Eat some snack I bought too." He offered.

I nodded and took a sip on my milkshake and found myself smiling because this is really my favorite.

"Wae? Why are you smiling at that milkshake? Tastes good?"

"Nae! This is my favorite. Hahahhaha!"

"Hahahahhaha! Have some of this." He gave me a bag of cookies.

My face brighten up because COOKIES IS LIFE.

"Hahahahhaha you're really cute!" He pinched my cheeks.

I just smiled while munching some cookies.

"You're eating me." He said.

" *HUK* " I choked up after he said that and he quickly gave his juice and I drink it.

"I-I'm sorry.." he said.

"A-Aniyo... I was just s-shocked.." 

"Hahahahhaha I didn't mean that literally. I mean, it's cookie and my nickname is Kookie. That's why I said that." 

"A-Ahhh... HAHAHAHHAHA!" i laughed.

......

Our break time was done. I gave him the paper that I answered and we left the cafeteria.

"I'll walk with you to your room." He said.

"N-Nae? A-aniyo... gwaenchana! (No... I'm okay)" I protested.

"Tsss... are you still uncomfortable with me?" He pouted.

"No! No... I'm not comfortable with the students that keeps talking about us." I whispered.

"Tsk. Let them be. Well, that's normal since you're my first girlfriend. I-I mean you're the first girl to be my friend." He explained.

"R-Really?! Not even one?"

"Mmmm..." he nodded.

"Ayyeee... You have so many fangirls." I joked.

"But I don't have true friend. A friend that will see me just a friend, just a Jeon Jungkook. Not as BTS Jungkook."

"A-Ahh... May I ask why?"

"Hmmm... I debuted before I started entering this school so I'm already popular here. I was scared when some girls wanted to be my friends when the truth is they were sasaeng fans."

"A-ahh... sorry..."

"Nope. You don't have to be sorry. I'm thankful that I already found the friend I wanted to have." He smiled.

"Hehehehe I'm a fan too but when you talked to me, its only Jeon Jungkook I can see." 

We laughed and that time we reached our classroom.

"So... thanks for walking with me until here, see you around." I said.

"Hmmm... thanks for your time. I hope we can be so much closer, 친구 (chingu/friend)" he said 

I entered our classroom and everyone's getting ready since we will have the opening ceremony for student's week.

"Yah! Yah! Zoe-ah!" Ri Na ran towards me *my classmate*

"W-Wae?" All the girls ran to us.

"I saw you with Jungkook sunbaenim! What did he say?"

"A-Ahh... he just explained the student's week..."

"Ayyeeee! I think it's not like that. It was supposed to be Jong Hoon sunbaenim's task, why would he do that?!"

"I-I don't know too... He said he volunteered..."

"YIIIEEEEE!! I think he likes youuu!!"

"Eh?"

"For real! Because we never saw Jungkook together with a female student! And the shocking thing is you are not even his classmate, you're only a freshmen! He likes you"

"Yiiiieeeee!! You're so lucky!"

"She's pretty! I bet Jungkook sunbaenim's ideal girl is her!"

"A-Aniya!" I said.

"Congrats Zoe! I'm already fan of your love team yiieeeee!!"


I just awkwardly laughed on what they're saying. Seriously? Jungkook sunbaenim likes me? Heol! Daebak!

Aniya! Aniya! Zoe wake up! He said he just wanted to be friends with you. Tsk.

"Zoe noona! Let's go, Mark hyung and the rest are here." Donghyuk said.

I looked at the front door and there's Jaehyun oppa who frowned and seems not in a good mood. 

I walked towards them but Yiyang reached Jaehyun oppa first.

"Oppa!"

"mmm.. let's go." He said and turned his back.

Tsk. I thought he will not do this again!

Jaehyun oppa and Yiyang were walking in front. Followed by Jeno, Donghyuk, Jaemin, and Mark. Then Jae Rin, Renjun, Minjae and Chenle. At the back is me, Doyoung oppa and Ten oppa.

"Sooooo... tell me what happened a while ago." Doyoung oppa said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." Ten oppa said.

"Ahhh... he just explained what will happen this week."

"Is that so? But why are you guys laughing?" Doyoung oppa teased me

"Just... because we're enjoying talking? He actually wanted to be friends with me."

"I knew it!" He clapped

"Why?"

"Jungkook likes you." Ten oppa said.

"WHAT?!" i shouted.

"Uhuh! You're the first girl he approached like that." Doyoung oppa wrapped his right arm around my shoulders.

"Ayeee... 설마 .... (seolma/no way)" 

"Aigoooo... 우리동생 (our dongsaeng) is really pretty... Many boys likes you but like your Mark oppa said, no dating okay?" Doyoung oppa said.

"O-Okay... 근데 (geundae/by the way)... Why does Jaehyun oppa looks bad mood?"

"He's jealous." Doyoung oppa said.

"Eh? About what?"

"비밀. (bimil/secret)" he winked.

이상해 (isanghae/weird)... 

We're already inside the auditorium and Mark wanted me to sit beside him so I decided to leave Doyoung and Ten oppa. I seated between Mark and Jaehyun oppa.

Doyoung - Ten - Donghyuk - Jaemin - Jeno - Renjun - Jae Rin - Chenle -Min Jae - Mark - Me - Jaehyun oppa - Yiyang

DAMN.... THIS IS SO AWKWARD. 


"You seems to have a lot of fun with Jungkook huh?" Jaehyun oppa suddenly talked while still looking seriously at the stage.

At first I thought he was talking to Yiyang but then I realized it was me.

"U-Uhmmm.. Y-Yeah..."

"Tsk. How does it feel to have a blind date?"

"B-Blind date?! T-That was just a meeting." I said.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. , help me!  I feel like I'm being interrogated  ㅠ.ㅠ

"Meeting? Just the two of you?!" He looked at me. I can see that he is really annoyed.

O_O <--- me

"B-But----"

"Good afternoon students!!!" I wasn't able to explain because the ceremony will start.

Our eyes locked and still, he's angry. Whyyy? ㅠ.ㅠ

 

------

I know you guys were shocked because Jungkook was added here. I just suddenly thought of him since he's really a SOPA student in real life like Jaehyun. Don't worry he's just an extra here, NCT and Zoe are still the main characters of the story 😉