Misunderstanding

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV

 

I was about to leave but then I met one of Mark's co-member. It was Doyoung-ssi. I greeted him and told my name. He seems to be very shocked to the point that he looks at me from bottom to top.

 

He's so nervous but he can't take off his eyes on me. 

 

"We better get inside...." he whispered to us.

 

"Yeah hyung is right. Let me introduce you to the boys. Who knows, they might become your sunbae too." Jaehyun joked.

 

"No. Actually, I have something else to do right now. Maybe next time. Thank you. I gotta go" I quickly said and turned my back to them.

 

"Wait! He's waiting for you!" Doyoung shouted. It makes me stopped from walking. 

 

Geezzz... Stop... I better go now. He's not waiting for me. He's better off without me.... without us....

 

"Who?.... Did I missed something?..." Jaehyun asked. He must be confused. Even I was confused on what Doyoung said. I mean, did Mark told him everything?

 

"Come on. Zoe-ssi... He missed you... Very much" I slowly nodded and took a deep breath. Doyoung got inside the practice room first and we followed. 

 

Doyoung told Mark and everyone froze as they waited for Doyoung's statement.

 

"Don't joke around hyung. She will never be here..." he seriously said. 

 

So you know about how much our parents opposed on meeting you? Huh? What the heck Mark. I thought we were buddies..

 

But nah..

 

"Why? Don't you want me to come here? Should I leave now?" I said as I showed up behind Jaehyun

 

I saw him froze. He changed. Everything changed. He looks really different. Even his bond with me.... changed.

 

He dropped the glass he was holding. He slowly walks towards me and stepped at the broken pieces of glass. I can see tears forming in his eyes. Sh*t. My eyes did the same. I can't take it anymore. There are so many boys here. 

 

"I gotta go now. It was nice seeing you good here. Mark Lee..." I walked out without looking back.

 

I ran and I was able to go out of the building. But as soon as I reached the parking lot, my legs felt so weak and hugged my knees as I continue to cry.

 

All this time I thought that he missed me. That he's sorry for leaving me behind and reached the dream we had dreamed of. But the truth is he knew all of the fact that our parents doesn't want me to be like him. But a doctor like my father instead.

 

"Hey..." I continued sobbing until I can't breathe.

 

"Hey..." someone repeated calling me but this time he hold both side of my shoulders.

 

I looked up and saw a tall man. I can't see him clearly because of my tears.

 

"So... are you planning to make a scene here and cry out loud in front of many people?" I realized it was Jaehyun. 

 

"Plus, I'm a celebrity and people might recognize me. Sooner or later, articles will be up about me making a beautiful little girl like you cry" he smirked.

 

"Then who told you to help me. Im not asking either." I rolled my eyes and sob

 

"Hey... look. I'm just kidding. Come with me, let yourself calm first." He said while dragging me somewhere.

 

"Wait. No! I don't want.... to see him" i whispered 

 

"Who told you that were going back there? Here" he pulls out a car key inside his pocket 

 

"Let's just say, it's a secret room" he winked.

 

We eneded up in a car. It's a car for celebrities. I think NCT U uses this. I sat there and Jaehyun did the same. We are at an awkward silence. Well... It actually helps me, I already calmed myself.

 

"Uhmm.. Is it okay to stay here?" I broke the silence.

 

"Yeah. I got a permission from Junki-hyung. Our manager." He smiled.

 

"Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)" He stared at me.

 

"Yeah. Sorry for crying in front of you. I even made you waste your time with me here." I said while looking down and playing with my fingers.

 

"Is crying a sin now?" He giggled.

 

"Wanna tell me a story? Or talk to Mark directly?" He asked me.

 

I sighed. I don't know what exactly I should do next. Should I tell him?

 

"Well.... I was actually Mark's...." he stared at me and he looked so interested and patiently waiting for my next words

 

"Uhmmm... so i....." 

 

"You're his ex?" He suddenly asked. I almost choked up with my own saliva.

 

What the heck? Isn't obvious that he's my brother?

 

"NO!" I defended myself and he was startled. He was taken a back for a while.

 

"Whoa. Chill! Then what are you to him? Are you perhaps...... his sister?" He asked and not sure of what he said actually.

 

" Yeah. We were actually twins. Isn't obvious? " I asked and his jaw dropped. He covered his mouth and scanned my face. It was weird but he's cute.

 

"No wonder why I always thought for Mark whenever I see you! Daebak! Nice to meet you dongsaeng!" He shouted for joy and hugged me.

 

Wait. Did he just hugged me? I felt something weird in my stomach. Butterflies? Ew. Just don't Zoe! You're not supposed to feel it right now.

 

"Uhmm... hehe. Yeah." I awkwardly laughed. He realized what he did and quickly let go of me.

 

"Sorry. I really can't believe how many times I had met Mark's sister! It's amazing tho!" He explained while smiling wide 

 

"Yeah. I also can't believe that I had met two of s first, before Mark." I smirked.

 

"Then why are you crying a while ago? You also coldy left him...." he slowly asked.

 

Oh damn. Why did you asked that. I'm doomed.

 

"Tears of.... joy?" I laughed. Well yeah that was fake.

 

"No you weren't." He then became serious. He gave me the let-me-know-why-please look.

 

"Fine." I shrugged. "I was disappointed actually. To him..."

 

"But why?"

 

" Few years back, Me and Mark were buddies. Like we aren't be separated. You know, we treat each other more like bestest friend. We dreamed of becoming a singer to give the best that we can and support our parents. But, when we were 12 years old, he left. I thought he just just going on a vacation without us. It took weeks, months, the years. I knew something was off. I overheard my parents conversation. They were talking about how Mark passed the audition and being trained there for a year already. I can't believe it at first and still waited for his return. But here he is... becoming an idol without me.... which he promised...." I looked away and i felt my tears flowed down my cheeks.

 

"Oh s*it. Why am I still crying!" I shouted and realized I had talked in english.

 

"Maybe he's wrong. But part of him was right also. He didn't wanted you to be like this, Zoe. Trust me. Hear him and you'll know the truth" he also speak in english and he looks like american. He's fluent to it.

 

I stared at him and he did the same. I was absorbing the things he said. Should i really hear Mark out? 

 

I came back to my senses when he cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears. He hugged me and patted my back. I feel safe. I'm very comfortable that time crying on his chest.

 

TAEYONG'S POV

 

We were still shocked of what happened. So our practice didn't happened instead Junki-hyung let us comfort Mark. Jaehyun followed Mark's sister and borrowed our car's key. 

 

So to sum it up. The girl on Mark's phone was his sister. I looked at it carefully and she was very familiar. I didn't bother to think of she resembles a lot because we keep on laughing.

 

Then we were supposed to have practice but Doyoung came. Together with Jaehyun who came back after meeting the owner of the cellphone he broke. And he was with a girl. Who coldy spoke to Mark. Making him dropped the glass due to shock.

 

I scanned her face. Lee Min Young?

 

I looked at Mark who was about to cry. The girl went out and Jaehyun followed. 

 

And right now... He's crying so much. We've been comforting him for 15 mins already. 

 

I slowly realized that Zoe, his sister. And Lee Min Young who I met the other day is one. WOW. Just wow.

 

"It's my fault..." Mark was saying it for the 20th time. He's crying like a kid and can't make him stop.

 

Its our first time to see him like that. Just what the heck happened with this two.

 

Just who are you, little girl? 

 

"Stop Mark... You're feeling weak... Just let her go first... Maybe its not the right time to fix your problems.." Yuta said.

 

"Yeah right. Jaehyun is probably with her now... maybe he can help the two of you" Hansol-hyung added.

 

"They seems very close, Mark. I know she can get better with him." Doyoung smiled and assured Mark.

 

They were close? How? 

 

Mark seems to calmed himself after hearing those words from the boys. Right then, I received a text from Jaehyun.

 

From Jaehyunie~ : 

 

Hyung... I already calmed Zoe. I heard her explanation. I think Mark should be ready on how to explain his side too. I made her come with me in the practice room at the 6th floor. No one's using this room and i got a permission. They gave us 30 mins. Make Mark come here and let them talk. 

 

I told Mark. He suddenly stood up and ready to explain his side to his sister. I don't know what happened but he really wants to fix this matter. I walked him and let the boys stay.

 

When we reached the 6th floor, I feel that Mark was so nervous.

 

"Hyung... I'm so nervous..." he said while looking the door of the practice room.

 

"Don't be. Let her hear you out. Well, I know its not easy to handle her when she's angry. But you're her brother afterall" I joked

 

"H-how did you know?" 

 

"Well... I experienced her temper... it's a long story... maybe you can ask her" I smiled and tapped his back and point out the door in front.

 

Jaehyun came out and smiled at Mark.

 

"Get in. Introduce her formally to us when things gets better. And I know, it will." He smiled and Mark sighed.

 

Mark opened the door and I can see the girl standing there facing her back to us.

 

I can clearly remember that back. The back I saw when she's waiting to cross the street and was about to hit by a motorcycle.

 

The time I held her with my arms and saved her.

 

The time I felt something different for the first time.

 

MARK'S POV

 

I walked inside the practice room. Some of the lights were off but some are not. I can see her standing, facing her back at me. She turned around, I can't help but run and hugged her.

 

"I missed you my buddy." I hugged her tightly but she doesn't respond to my hug.

 

"No you don't." I hear her sobs and I can feel her tears landing on my shirt.

 

"What the heck Zoe... you're actually believing that I wanted to left you?" I cried.

 

"OF COURSE YOU JERK! YOU SAID WE ARE GOING TO ACHIEVE THIS DREAM TOGETHER BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU 바보야! (Paboya/idiot) "  she continously hit my chest

 

"I'm sorry Zoe... I'm sorry Min Young-ahh.... I didn't expect this also... let me explain" 

 

We both cried while hugging each other. Until we calmed ourselves and sit at the couch and fix our misunderstandings.

 

"Hey.." i called her as she was staring at the air.

 

"Talk. Explain." She said.

 

"Here.... uhmm... 4 years ago... Mom secretly took me into SM Global Audition in Canada. That time, you were sick. I asked mom if i can come with you be she insisted that you need to rest. And Dad wants too since he's the doctor who takes care of you. I got accepted. I even told the Directors about you. To accept you too. But they said its too late since you didn't go to audition. I was considering on not joining but Mom wanted me to. During your stay in the hospital, we had gone to Korea. I stayed at aunt's house for a while. Then I started the training and moved at the dorm with the boys. I was so young back then that I thought it will be just months but it took so many years to stay with them. Until i found out that Mom got back in Canada to look after you. I tried to communicate with you but I can't. Aunt lost communication with our Mom too so i can't do anything. I can't go to Canada so easily because of my studies plus training. I tried to sent you letters but your not replying....." I explained.

 

"Mom said you were on a vacation" she whispered.

 

" After many months, I asked why are you taking a vacation for so long.... Then they said that the truth is you wanted to live there. After a year, I overheard our parent's conversation. They were talking about your training to become an idol. I was so devastated that time. I felt betrayed. I was going to follow you in a bit as soon as I graduated, but our parents already took care of my course when I'm going to enter college. They wanted me to be like Dad, a doctor. Which i really f**king don't like. I had no one that time so I ran away. I came here but you seems so fine.... " she started to cry again.

 

"I'm really sorry Zoe.... sorry.... I'm not going to leave you anymore.... Let's do this dream together.... I won't let Mom and Dad to ruin your life" I patted her back for her to stop crying.

 

"Tsk. Your acting like an adult." She smirked

 

"Well... Zoe... We are not 12 years old anymore! Were 17 duh..." I laughed.

 

After a long talk I decided to bring her at the basement's practice room and introduced her to the boys. She was a little bit embarrased because of what she did a while ago in front of the boys.

 

"Well your so scary that time" I chuckled.

 

"Stop! I don't wanna meet them anymore" she shrugged

 

"You need to! They're my brothers! So now, you have approximately 16 brothers hahahhaha"

 

" Why do you have so many? Isn't 6? NCT U?"

 

"whoaa.... so you had searched about me huh?" I smirked.

 

"Its not just NCT U. Its NCT. With UNLIMITED MEMBERS." I winked.

 

"So you're expecting me to deal with so many boys? Should I just pick one and date?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

 

"Oh geezz. Shut up Zoe. You're not dating any of them!" I annoyingly said.

 

"Alright! Alright! I'm kidding okay!" She laughed.

 

Oh... I really missed this brat's laugh.

 

I held her hand and we started to walk and look for my co-members.

 

---

 

She's finally meeting the NCT members!! Well I said 17 because of SMROOKIES + Renjun/Chenle. Did i counted it right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ