Yes it's him.

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

After the dinner, Yiyang and I decided to go. NCT's manager voluntereed to drop us on SM Building for our safety.

Hours had passed, it was tiring but I can't really feel it. I'm completely dazed because of what will happen tomorrow.

What if we're already passing by each other in school but I never knew it was him? It's been so many years and I-m not sure what does he look like. I think he's already 20 years old and of course his face will be mature.

I keep thinking until I fell asleep....

-- T H E   N E X T   D A Y --

I quickly fixed my things as soon as I woke up. Jae Rin and I got in school earlier so we decided to inside the covered court.

"I'm really excited to see you play Volleyball!" Jae Rin said.

"Tsss... It's been a while since I last played that."

My phone suddenly vibrated so I pulled it out to see who texted.

[ From 'Mark to the Lee' : ]

Zoe-ah~ Where are you? We're already here with the rest.

[ To 'Mark to the Lee' : ]

I'm with Jae Rin here inside the covered court.

"Unnie, Min Jae oppa texted me and he's on his way here." Jae Rin said.

What? Min Jae texted her? Not me? Heol! I can smell something fishy~ Hmmm... 😏

"Mm.. same with Mark and the rest." I said.

"Zoe-ah!" Jungkook said.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo oppa" i greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." Jae rin greeted.

"Mmm.. Annyeong! By the way, you guys have game right?" He asked.

"Nae. It will be the first game."

"Hmmm.. You better win okay? I'll shout and cheer for you until my lungs give up" he joked.

"LEE MIN YOOOOUUUNGGGGG!!" Min jae shouted while running. Behind him was NCT with the rest of my classmates.

"Yah! Don't run!" I said.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo." They all bowed to Jungkook.

"H-Hi. Uhmmm... I guess you guys need time, i'll go now. See you around. Good luck." He messed my hair.

"Mm... thanks." I happily nodded.

We all waited for him to walk far from us then we all talked.

"Noona! Goodluck~" Donghyuk said.

"Mmm..."

* ccccrrrriiiinggg! ccccrrrriiinnnggg! *

"Excuse me. I'll just take this call." I said and they all nodded.

---- Yoon Jin oppa calling ----

I suddenly feel nervous and anxious at the same time thinking that Yoon Jin oppa's calling me because I will be meeting him...  with Jae.

"H-Hello?"

[Ohhhh.... Zoe-ah.. What time is your game?]

"9 am, 30 minutes from now."

[Oh great! Jae will also have game after yours. I'll go there now.]

"Okay.."

[ Are you excited to meet him? ]

"H-Huh? Yeah...."

[I actually talked to him yesterday after you hang up. He was speechless after he knew that I already met you."

"A-Ahhh... hahahha.."

[Anyways, I'm driving right now. I'll call you later. See you~]

"Mmm... Be safe."

--- * toot toot * ---

"Zoe-ah!" Ri Na called me.

"Oh... wae?"

"Change your clothes now, go to the locker room on the right side." 

"Okay. I'll just talk to my friends." 

"Okay. Hurry up."

I ran to where they are sitting.

"Guys. I need to go now. They're calling all the players already." 

"FIGHTING!!! GOOD LUCK ZOEEE!" They all said.

Jae Rin gave me my bag and I waved at them.

.......

TAEYONG'S POV :

I don't know what to do right now.... I know, they're going to meet today. Not as Jaehyun and Zoe, but as Jae and Denise.

Now that I realized, everyone is so dumb. If Jaehyun's hyung doesn't show up, will it be the same? Wouldn't they found out the truth?

Of all people, why it should be my bestfriend? Why does it need to be Jaehyun... ㅠ.ㅠ

I tried my best not to care for Zoe or Jaehyun today. I know their feelings towards to each other will change after they know the truth.

Should I start distance myself know?

It hurts to know that they use to have special feelings back when I still don't know them.

Am I really late?

*ding dong ding~*

"Good morning students, the first volleyball game will start in a few minutes. May I request everyone to find their desired seats in the bleachers. Class 1 - Department of Practical Music vs Class 1 - Department of Theater Arts will be the first game. Next will be the first basketball game. Class 3 vs Class 4 of Department of Practical Music. Thank You." The speaker said.

"Hey guys!" We all turned our attention where we heard that.

Zoe was walking towards us. She's so damn pretty! With her long hair tied up and wearing jersey revealing her white skin. She's smiling and her eyes were sparkling. It seems like everything turns into slow motion.

*TUG DUG* *TUG DUG*  *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG*

"Tshh... stop staring at me like that sunbae." I didn't realized that she's already in front of me.

I quickly looked to the other side and pretending it was nothing.

"Whaaaa! You're really pretty noona!" Donghyuk said.

"Yah. Lee Jeno, close your mouth you're drooling." Jae Rin said.

"You're really pretty, Zoe-ah." Doyoung gave a thumbs up.

"Well, this beauty runs in our blood." Mark walked to Zoe and put his right arm around her shoulders.

"Goodluck, my dongsaeng." He gave a high five.

"Zoe-ah! Let's go!" One of her playmates shouted.

"I'll go ahead guys. Enjoy watching!" She said.

"W-Wait!" Jaehyun suddenly stood up.

"G-Goodluck.." he muttered.

Zoe just smiled and nodded. She ran to her teammates. After a few minutes, the game started.

"GOOOOO ZOOEEEE!!"

"WWWWHAAAAA!!!!"

Some of the students started to shout. I think she's really popular in  this school. Specially for male students. Tsk.

I was amazed by how fast Zoe is when catching the ball. It was her turn to serve the ball. 

Everything turns into slow motion again. She was standing, looking at the net seriously while dribbling the ball. I can see how her sweat slowly going down on her cheeks. There's also like a spotlight that makes her shine in the whole court. WTF? AM I REALLY CRAZY?!

"GOOOO ZOEEE!" I came back to my senses when I heard a guy shouting her name.

"Omo! Isn't that Jungkook?!"

"WHAAAA!! I think she really likes Zoe!"

"They're perfect to be a couple!"

Tsk. Those students are right. Jungkook sunbaenim likes Min Young. Ahhh.... why there are so many guy who likes Min Young? Should I really give up? ㅠ.ㅠ

I looked at Jungkook sunbaenim on the bleachers (right side/opposite side)  and he's really happy to watch Min Young. I was about to look at her again when someone took my attention on the entrance of the covered court.

A tall guy was standing, wearing a coat and seems looking for someone inside the court. My heart stopped when I realized it was Yoon Jin hyung, Jaehyun's older brother.

"WHHHAAAAA!!! SHE DID IT!!!" Jae Rin suddenly shouted and everyone stood up.

"WHAAAAAAAA!!! THAT'S MY SISTER!!!" Mark shouted.

I looked at Min Young and she was smiling and talking to her teammates, their team scored after the opponent didn't received her service. I quickly turned my glance to Yoon Jin hyung again and he was smiling.

He saw Min Young.

I started to become nervous. I wasn't able to watch her game properly. I was looking at Jaehyun who's quietly watching the game. Time had passed and I realized that the game is already done.

They won.

*EEEENNNNKKKKKK~*

Min Young run to us happily. Jae Rin, Min Jae and Mark hugged her. The rest gave her a high five, then she turned to Jaehyun.

"You did great. Congrats." Jaehyun smiled.

"Psh... Good luck on your game, oppa." She gave a high five to Jaehyun.

After this day, will the two of you still treat each other that way? 

I was startled when she turned her glance to me. She smiled widely and wallk nearer.

"뭐야 이게~? (mwoya ige/what is this)... Aren't you going to congratulate me?" she happily asked.

"Tss.. Congrats." I said and looked at somewhere.

"Tsk. That's all?" she pouted.

"잘 했어. (Jal hasseo/Good job)" I said without looking at her.

"Pshhh... anyway, I'll be back guys. I'll just change my clothes. Mark! Good luck!" she winked and walked away.

"*in english* YES MY SISTER~~" Mark shouted and she just waved.

After a few minutes Jaehyun,Doyoung, Ten and Mark left us to change clothes for their game. I started to get anxious again because Min Young is not yet here. What if she's talking to Yoon Jin hyung and worst, Jaehyun and Mark were with them... 

..............

ZOE'S POV :

After changing our clothes, my teammates invited me to have snacks on the school's cafeteria. I wasn't able to say no and I just decided to stay there until I finish my food.

"I didn't know that you were that good Zoe!!" Coach said.

"Hehehe not really.." I awkwardly said.

"Ayeeee too humble. Are you playing volleyball in Canada." Ri Nah asked

"Yes. Just a hobby."

"I started to be good at Volleyball because its also my hobby Hahahaha!" Coach said.

"Hahahahahaha! we also laughed."

*EEEEENNNNNKKKKK~~*

We heard the buzzer coming from the covered court. Their game has started! I need to go there now ㅠ.ㅠ

"Uhmmmm....coach, I need to go now." I awkwardly said.

"Hmm? Wae?"

"My brother has a game right now hehehe.."

"Really? You have a brother here?!"

"N-Nae... Excuse me, sorry.." I quickly walked out of the cafeteria.

I need to hide the fact that Mark is my brother or else my parents will know that I'm here!

I was running so that I could watch their game from the very start but my phone started to ring.

---- Yoon Jin oppa calling ----

"H-Hello?"

[Oh! Zoe-ah! Eodiya? (where are you)]

"I'm at the cafeteria, why?"

[I'm already here. I had watched your game and you were so great! I was about to talk to you but you're suddenly nowhere to found]

"Ahhh... I just had snacks with my teammates. I'm going at the court right now."

[Really? That's great! Jae's game is now starting.]

I stopped walking right in front of the court's entrance. 

*TTTIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!* 

I don't know why but I can't hear everyone's cheer. All I hear is a single sound that makes my head hurts.

I found myself looking at the players. 

Where's Jae? 

I don't know why but my legs started to move and run to the locker room of the players.

I saw no one and realized that the players were already playing that's why there's no one there.

I was about to go but my legs automatically stopped. I slowly turned my glance to the lockers where the seniors' coats had been hanged.

I slowly walked nearer to the first locker and checked the coat. 

I finally realized that all of the student's coat has a name tag on it.

Maybe I can find Jae's coat.

"Do Il Suk, Yoo Jong Hoon, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Dong Young, Ten Leechaiyakul, Jung Yoon...." I started to check the name tags that was attached on the coats and then I stopped.

"Jung Yoon Oh..." I muttered.

I covered my mouth and walked a few steps backwards due to shock.

*TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG*

My heart starts to pump fast that it made me hard to breathe. My hands and legs started to shake.

He's really here...

I pulled out the coat to check of I read it right.

It's really Jung Yoon Oh.

"Zoe-ah..." I was startled so i dropped Jae's coat.

........

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

*PRRRRRIIITTTT!*

"Substitution!" They said.

I quickly ran back to the bench. Jaehyun replaced me and played. I was still catching my breath while wiping my sweat when I saw Zoe standing at the entrance so I smiled.

She was so dazed and lost.

She suddenly ran and I saw her entering the locker room where we are staying.

"Coach. Excuse me, I need to get something inside the locker room." I said 

"Sure! Hurry up."

I bowed and run to tge locker room.

Right then, I saw Zoe who was sweating so hard and her hands were shaking while holding on of my classmate's coat.

"Zoe-ah..." I called her.

She was startled and dropped the coat. I looked at it and it was Jaehyun's coat.

"W-What are you doing here? The game has already started." I awkwardly asked.

"O-Oppa..."her voice were cracking.

"Mm? Are you okay?" I walked nearer to her because she was really shaking.

I stepped on the coat that she dropped. I reached for it and it was really Jaehyun's coat.

"What are you holding this?" I asked.

"H-Huh?"

"Did Jaehyun asked you to get this?"

"J-Jaehyun?"

"Mmm.. Jung Jaehyun. This is his coat." 

"No way..."she muttered.

"Ahhh... you're thinking why does it have 'Jung Yoon Oh' in its name tag? That's his name. Real name."

I said and she was out of balanced.

"A-ARE YOU OKAY?!" I asked and help her got up.

She didn't say a word and just dropped the coat again. She stood on her own and ran outside the locker room.

.......

I don't really know how to make this revealation to Zoe and Jaehyun great lol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry if you don't like it but I'll just come up with a story that comes out of my mind 😂