Second Date

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

2 days had passed, we're all busy enjoying the week. Only Min Jae, Jae Rin and I are having fun together at school since NCT were busy with their schedules. Even Jeno and the rest, since they're planning for the next NCT unit.

I left Min Jae and Jae Rin at the food stalls to go to the restroom. While walking, someone grabbed my arm and my face hit its chest. 

"Ahhh..." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Aisshh... YAH!----" I looked up and was about to get angry but then I saw it was Jae.

"Hehehehe... Sorry" He gave me a peace sign and hugged me.

"Tsk. Why did you do that?" I was startled when he hugged me but I tried my best to act as if I'm mad.

"I miss you..." He muttered while swaying our body.

"Tss... You were very busy..." 

"Are you mad?" he suddenly cupped my face.

"Yah! What are you doing?! People might see and misunderstood us!" I pulled his hands down and avoided his eyes. I felt  my cheeks burning because of embarrassment.

"Aigoo... Our Denise has already grown up now! I still remember how we held our hands in front of other patients and doctors without being embarrassed." He teased me.

"T-That's because we're still young back then. It's different now, you are also not allowed to do this things since you're an idol. Be careful on your actions." I said that too fast and walked out.

"Are you mad?" He held my wrist and looked down.

"Pshh... I'm not. I'm just saying that we're not kids now, we should be careful. You're an idol, and I'm a trainee. What do you think people will say if they saw us?" I sighed but he's not able to answer and still looked sad.

"*sighs* Let's go? They must be waiting for us." I smiled.

"No." he pouted.

I sighed again. He's too far from the Jaehyun I met. Jaehyun who treats me as his little sister and more matured. But yeah, he's indeed Jae. Who acts like a child and sees me like his mother. 

"Waeee???"

"Let's do that again." His face brighten up.

"Do what?"

"Date."

"JUNG YOON OH!" I shouted and he pouted again.

"I-I mean.... Just a friendly date... P-Please? Like we used to do when we were young! We're sneaking out of the hospital and play... L-Like that.. Please?" he's playing his hands while saying those words. 

Tsk. How cute.

"We're not allowed to go out of the school. Plus, it's not safe for you too. Let's just play here, hmm?"

"Please? Let's go out."

"How? We might ended up in the Principal's office."

"Of course there's a secret place were we can sneak out. Just like in the hospital." He winked

We ended up going to the back part of the school were there's no one besides us.

"Wait here." he said and left me.

I saw him pulling out something within the fallen leaves and I was shocked when I realized it was a ladder. He leaned it to the wall and took one step on it.

"Give me your bag. I'll go first and go next okay? I'll wait for you down there so you don't have to worry." He smiled.

"Yah... When did you learn this things huh? Do you always cutting classes?" I laughed.

"No! I just learned this from Jong Hoon." he said while putting his mask.

"Jong Hoon? Jong Hoon sunbae?!" 

"Yup. He maybe the President of Student Council, but he knows a lot of troubles." He said and started to climb up.

I heard a sound and that means he already jumped down.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"Yeah..Shhh... Someone might here you. Now, climb up." he whisper shout.

I grinned when I suddenly thought of our past. ㅋㅋㅋ

[FLASHBACK]

"Shhhh... There's Doctor Smith. He's looking for us." Jae whispered while we were hiding behind the walls 

"Can we really go out?" I asked.

"We can do this. Trust me. But we're going back after 30 minutes because hyung will check you up."

When Dr. Smith finally thought that we're not there we ran until we reached the corner. Jae easily climbed up a not-so-tall wall and lend his hand.

"Let's go, Denise." He smiled.

I happily nodded and accepted his hand and got out of the hospital together.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I reached the top and looked down. I saw Jae who's ready to catch me.

"Let's go, Denise." he said.

I smiled and jumped. He catched me in a bridal style. We stared at each other's eyes until I gave up and avoided his gaze.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

*Now playing (background music) : "200%" by AKDONG MUSICIAN

 

Jaehyun removed his coat so that people won't see his name tag. They happily walked with many people in the streets. They don't really look like a couple who's having a date since Zoe keeps distancing herself to Jaehyun.

"Tsk. Why are you walking away from me." Jaehyun whispered.

"Shhh... Don't talk. Don't come too near. People might recognize you." She said while looking at the people around them.

"Waaaeeee??!!! My face is covered!"

"SHHHH! YAH!" Zoe pulled him in the corner to hide Jaehyun.

Jaehyun removed his mask and glared at her.

"WHAT? Stop glaring at me, Jung Yoon Oh." she rolled her eyes.

"Tsk. Jung Yoon Oh? What kind of date is this?! Aisshhh..." he looked down and  kicked the wall.

"Date? Yah. You have thousands of fangirls and yet you're so brave to say that this is a date?! Pabo!" Zoe flicked his forehead.

"Aisshh... We're not having fun if you keep distancing yourself!" He pouted.

" *sighs* Jae, I'm just being careful okay? Even though you're wearing a mask doesn't mean they won't being suspiscious."

"Even just once... I wan't to spend so much time with you again. It may took 10 years for us to long from each other, but even just this day can make me happy like I used to 10 years ago." He explained while looking down.

"A-Arasseo... We'll just be more cautious okay? Don't do anything that may misunderstood by people okay? We might be seen together but we can deny that we're just friends and that's not a date." Zoe tried her best to lift Jae's mood again.

Jae slowly lift his head and looked at Zoe so deep. His eyes is so gloom and full of thoughts. He just sighed and nodded after a few minutes.

Both of them ended up in an arcade room.

"BANG! BANG! YOU'LL LOSE JAE!" Zoe was too focused in shaking the fake gun.

"Tss. That won't happen Denise!" Jae positioned himself as if he's really shooting enemies in real life.

~YOU LOSE!~

"WHHAAAAA!! I WON!" Jaehyun danced out of joy when he won againts Zoe.

Zoe rolled her eyes and sighed. Jaehyun stick his tongue out and got many tickets as the prize. He wrapped his right arm around Zoe's shoulder and lead her somewhere.

"I'm gonna win this one." Zoe whispered while holding the ball and seriously looking at the basket.

"Nah-uh! Did you forgot that I'm a basketball player?" Jaehyun smirked.

"I'm maybe a volleyball player, but I'm good at all ball games." Zoe winked.

~SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!~

Jaehyun started to get nervous while shooting when he saw Zoe's score.

~TING! TING! TING! TIME'S UP!~

They stopped after a few minutes. Zoe was too confident when she faced Jaehyun.

"PPFFFT! HAHAHAHHAHA! I WON! BLEEEHHH!" Zoe laughed when she saw how far her score to Jaehyun's score.

"Whatever." Jaehyun sighed.

Jaehyun started to walk around and saw different claw machine. Jaehyun got an idea to make Zoe happy.

"Denise!" He called her.

"What?"

"Do you know where am I best at?" He asked.

"Hmmmm.... Being naughty?"

"Tsk. Watch and learn." He kneeled using one knee and inserted a coin.

"I'll get that bunny to you." Jaehyun muttered.

"B-Bunny? I already got one... from a claw machine too... and from Taeyong." Zoe's mind spoke but she just sighed as reply for Jaehyun.

"OH! OH! OH! AISSHHH... WHAT THE HELL?" Jaehyun shouted when he didn't got the bunny.

"Tsk. You said you're good at it huh?" He smirked.

" *sighed* Maybe I'm too handsome to play that. Let's go! I'll just buy you one. Let's eat." He said.

"Hahahhaha... giving up? Tss... I'll go to the restroom first. Don't go anywhere okay? People might recognize---"

"Yes, mam."

"Good." She ruffled his hair.

She came back from the restroom but she didn't found Jaehyun from where she left him. She looked outside and found Jaehyun who's staring at the couples.

"Tsk. He looks so damn innocent in dating. Poor Jae." She shook her head and laughed.

She was about to go outside but a claw machine in the corner full of monster stuffed boys caught her attention. She walked nearer to it and one stuffed toy shines in her eyes.

It was a monster like stuffed toy with an ice cream on the top of its head.

"Ice cream? Monster? Ice.... Ice Monster? Pfffttt.." She muttered and giggled.

She inserted a coin and focused on getting that toy. She pressed the button that makes the claw goes down.

"OH! OH! ASSSSAAAAA!!!!" she lift his fist up.

She leaned down and got the stuffed toy.

"Aigooo... It's my first time playing that because I feel like the claw will betray me. But look at my luck! Hahahaha I got you, Ice Monster-nim. It's not bad if I gave him this one right? Tss.. If the bunny is Youngie then.... I'll call you YONGIE!!" She talked to the stuffed toy.

She goes out and Jaehyun stared at her.

"Why?" she asked.

"What took you so long huh?! Tsk." he pouted.

"A-Ahh.... Nothing... let's go?" she drag him somewhere.

ZOE'S POV:

Our date ended and we decided to just go home even if the school hours had not yet ended.

I checked my phone and I saw many texts from my friends

From Jae Rin~ :

Unnie! Eodiya?! Min Jae said you just gone to the restroom but then you didn't came back! Are you okay?

From Doyoung oppa :

Zoe-ah... Have you seen Jaehyun? We have to go right after the school hours but I haven't seen him around now.

From Min Jae :

Hey I'm worried. Call me if you seen this okay?! Damn, Zoe!

From Mark to the Lee :

If you won't text or call me after an hour, I'll find you Zoe. I swear. Please let me at least know where you are! We're damn worried! It's not like our parents caught you right? Please reply...

Oh damn! I haven't told anyone about what did me and Jae do! They were sick worried about us ㅠ.ㅠ

I sighed and replied them. I called Mark and still, he's about to cry whenever I' in this situation. When I'm making everyone so worried.... i feel bad towards my twin brother....

After that, I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.

*BRIZK BRIZK*

My phone vibrated and got 3 consecutive texts.

From Ice Monster :

Hey. Doyoung told me you and Jaehyun are nowhere found inside the school. Are you with him?

From Ice Monster :

Damn. Don't make everyone so worried! Tell me where are you.

From Ice Monster :

I don't care where did the two of you had gone or what did you do but let me at least know if you're safe, Min Young.

To Ice Monster :

I just got home. Jae and I were together, I think he's in the way on your dorm too.

From Ice Monster :

I'm  outside near to your house. At the playground. Let's talk.

Oh damn... He's going to scold me again!

I looked at the stuffed toy I got in claw machine. I'll give this today... I ran outside of my room. I saw Aunt who just came from her work.

"Oh! Min Young-ah! Why are you so early? Where's Jae Rin?"

"Sorry, something came up so I came home early." I kissed her on her cheeks.

"By the way, Taeyong-ssi is calling me a while ago, he's looking for you,."

"Yeah, I know. I'll just talk to him. Bye." I quickly wore my sneakers again and ran outside while still wearing my school uniform.

I don't know why I feel excited while I'm running to the playground. It's not like I'm not going to be surprised since I know Taeyong will be there.... I don't know... Maybe because I haven't talked to that Ice Monster.

I reached the playground and smiled while catching my breath. He was sitting at the bench while staring at a small box.

"Sunbae...." I called him.

He just looked at me seriously.

"Sit." He patted the space beside him.

"S-Sorry... For making everyone worried... For making you worried.." I broke the silence.

"Don't worry. That would be the last time." He coldly said.

Something pinch my heart and it hurts... What's wrong with me?

"Did you have fun with Jaehyun?" he asked.

"H-Huh? W-Well.... yeah..."

"The next time the two of you date... Tell at least one of your friends so that they won't worry."

"Sorry..." I looked down.

I suddenly felt frustrated. There's something heavy inside me that makes my body weak. I squeezed my hand, holding the stuffed toy, but hiding it in my back.

"Here." He gave me the small box he was staring a while ago.

"W-What's this?"

"Something that you left. Something that you treasure. I don't know if you forgot that it was still with me, but I don't deserve to keep it." he explained and he's still not looking at me.

I opened the small box. It was the ring I treasured the most. It was a gift from my mother, the first gift I got when I first celebrated my birthday.... outside the hospital.

Memories of this ring struck in my mind... The day I first and second meet him.... The day he saved me.... 

"Thank you... Yeah, I almost forgot. Maybe because I know this is protected by a good hands." I looked up and tried my best to smile.

"No need to thank, that was because it's not mine. And I...."

No please.... I don't want to here the next words you will say.... I don't know what is it but... I don't want to hear it.

"And I don't have a reason to keep it anymore... Be happy..." he stood up and walked away without looking at me.

I stared at him walking away... until tears streaming down through my cheeks.

Why does it hurt so much?

 

TAEYONG'S POV:

Yeah... this is the best thing to do. Jaehyun was his first love, I'm just nobody to her...

I stopped walking when tears started to fall.

"We're also not going to be the same.... Let's just go back from where we are..." 

I know she can still hear what I said although we're in distance since there's only two of us in the playground.

Be happy with him, Min Young-ah.. But once he hurt you, I promise.

I'll get you back....

 

------------

Sorry for late update!