Newbies

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV : 

My eyes and mouth are wide open. Yiyang noticed me and she quickly avoided me. She smiled to Donghyuck who was waving at her.

I turned my glance to the boy beside her and he was so damn handsome. Its been so many years since I last saw him....

Isn't the reason why I always had a dream?

Kim Min Jae.... Why are you here?..

"Okay class. Today, these students will join our class throughout the year. I know it would be the 2nd and 3rd one to add transferees in our class. But the principal promised that it would be the last one so accept them okay? Introduce yourselves." Our homeroom teacher said.

Yiyang stood in the center and she smiled widely.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yiyang-imnida. I came from Hanlim Arts High School and moved here for some reasons. Please take care of me~" She bowed and everyone clapped.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Min Jae-imnida." he suddenly turned his glance to me.

My eyes were widely opened when he pointed me out.

"That girl. I like her. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF US" his eyes and lips smiled and everyone shouted for joy.

"YIEEEEEEE!!! HE CAME ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA JUST TO SEE HER? OHEMGEEEE HOW CUTE!!" 

"W-what was that?" Jeno asked me.

I didn't respond and got a book instead. I opened it and covered it on my face.

"Ms. Lee?" The teacher called.

"N-nae?" I slowly put down the book.

"Are you guys dating?" She asked abd everyone goes wild again.

"U-uhmm.... no ma'm--"

"SOON. I'll marry her soon." He smiled.

"JAE!" I shouted.

"Awwww don't call me that baby. You're scaring me." He said and everyone laughed.

"Kindly take your seats now." 

He ran to our direction and stopped in front of Jeno.

"Excuse me." 

"What?" Jeno asked.

"Will you please move to that chair?"

"Jae! Its rude!" 

"Whyyyyy??? I just missed youuu~"

"Sit there or i won't talk to you the whole day?" I seriously said.

"Okay...." he pouted and his shoulders were down.

DISCUSS.

DISCUSS.

BREAK.

"Let's grab some foods before going there okay?" Jeno said while we were fixing our things.

"Okay...."

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I looked behind and it was Min Jae with an angry look.

"Let's talk later Kim Min Jae. We're busy." I said

"I came all the way from Canada and yet you're ignoring me?" He pouted.

" *sighed* Kim Min Jae. Just what is your reason to come here? And for real?! SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS?!" 

"Waeeeee???? I like this tho."

"This is not a playground that we used to hang out Jae."

"Stop calling me that." He said with a serious tone.

He changed. He's a grown up man now. He's taller than me, his shoulders are broad, and his voice is deeper.

"Okay. Kim Min Jae. Did you knew I was here?" 

"Yeah."

"Oh . How did you know?!" 

"Wait. Chill!"

"Does my parents knew about this?!" 

"Wait. Your parents doesn't know?"

"Just tell me!"

"Okay! I am permanently living here in Korea. I was finding some schools and I ended up liking this one. When I saw the list of students, i saw your beautiful name. Then I immidiately joined." He smiled.

" *sighed* "

"So now answer me Zoe Denise Lee. Does your parents knew that you're here?" He asked.

"No." I looked down

"WHAT?!" 

"shhhh... let's talk about this later Jae. I'm busy. Let's go Jeno." I quickly stood up and leave him behind.

...

"Uhmmm.... Zoe?" Jeno whispered. We're inside the library.

"Hmmmm?" I answered while walking and searching some books from the shelves.

"May I ask who is Kim Min Jae to you?" He said.

"Ahh... that transferee? Sorry you must be shocked of our coversation a while ago." I joked.

"No not really...."

"He is my bestfriend. We met when I came back on our school. I met him after I took a break in the hospital since I'm sick. He likes me that time. I always got bullied by my classmates because I was very thin. He became my knight in shining armor." I giggled.

"He always put an effort just to make me smile. Until we graduated middle school, I didn't heard anything about him. Its funny because we ended up taking the same school." 

"Ahhhhh... so is he your first love?" He asked.

I stopped from walking and faced him.

"First Love?" I asked.

*brrrrrr.... brrrrrr*

Our conversation was cutted off when I felt my phone was vibrating. I looked at it and it was Mark.

"I'll just answer this." I said and Jeno nodded.

..

"Hello?"

[Where are you Zoe-ah?]

"I'm at the library. Why?"

[Let's grab some lunch together with hyungs and dongsaengs okay?]

"Okay... but...."

[Why?]

"Wouldn't you mind if my new classmate joined us? I mean... He's actually my friend in elementary and middle school..."

[Really?! If its elementary, then I already met him too. Right?]

"Yeah... it was actually Jae..."

[J-jae? W-who's Jae? Kim Min Jae?]

"Of course. There's only one Jae I knew."

[H-haha. Y-yeah.... O-of course...]

"I'll just see you later then..."

Our conversation ended and I saw Min Jae from distance and he's looking at me.

Yeah... that's right... I only knew ONE Jae. That's Kim Min Jae....

---

The story is getting complicated but you'll get over with it after reading the next chapters so bare with me please ㅋㅋㅋ