Zoe, meet NCT

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV

 

We walked back to the basement where NCT is. I'm so nervous of what they are going to react if Mark introduces me to them.

 

We arrived and he opened the door. He was still holding my hand and I looked down, hiding my face.

 

"Hey hyungs..." Mark said.

 

He caught their attention and everybody froze.

 

"Looks like you're okay now!" Jaehyun said smiling widely.

 

"Hyungs... I know you know her already but. Here... Meet Zoe." Mark started

 

"My twin sister" He turned to me and smile.

 

"WHOA... IS THIS REAL??" One of them gasp.

 

Everybody was walking towards me and I got a little bit scared. 

 

"Hey hey! Don't scare her Donghyuk!" Mark said.

 

"She's really pretty.." someone whispered. I looked at him and his hair was shaved both sides. He looks a little bit bad boy.

 

"Let us introduce ourselves to her one by one Mark! So we will leave her a good first impression" The boy named Donghyuk giggled.

 

"Hi Zoe-noona! My name is Donghyuk! Mark-hyung's BFF. I'm a year younger than you. Let's be friends~~" He started

 

He's cute. And he is the very lively one here.

 

"Annyeong! We met again! Please be good to me dongsaeng 😁 " Doyoung-ssi introduced himself again

 

"Hi Zoe-noona. Lee Jeno-imnida" he smiled and bow. I bowed too. His eyesmile was way too cute!

 

"Na Jaemin-imnida! Same aged friends of Donghyuk and Jeno. So i'll call you noona too!" I smiled at him. He's very cheerful. I like it!

 

"Annyeonghaseyo *90 degrees bow* Park Ji Sung-imnida" he's a little bit awkward and he is the shortest one here.

 

"Maknae?" I asked smiling. He was startled.

 

"H-huh?! NAE! (Yes!)" He said and we laughed.

 

"Hi princess! Its nice to meet you! You're very pretty hehehe" the shaved-haired-at-sides man said.

 

"Hyung!" Mark said. Something's fishy. Does this boy like me?

 

"Mian (sorry) ✌ Anyways... my name is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN-IMNIDA!!" He said. I was so shocked. I thought there's something wrong that's why he's counting. So TEN is his name ㅋㅋㅋ

 

"Annyeong! Ji Hansol" he offered his right hand. I accepted it and he smiled.

 

"Annyeeeooongg! I am Nakamoto Yuta!" He saide and smiled widely. Wow his smile tho!

 

"Hey there! Nice to meet you Zoe. You can just call me Johnny since were both foreigners" he winked. Is he american? He's so good in english.

 

"Hi! Uhmm... My name is Taeil. Moon Taeil." He smiled shyly

 

"The oldest one here" Donghyuk whispered.

 

"Yah! (Hey) I can hear you..." Taeil glared.

 

"Really? He doesnt look like the oldest one. Anyways your surname is so pretty" I smiled and he blushed. Other boys were teasing him.

 

"Hi... uhmm... Winwin-imnida" he smiled. Mark said he is a chinese that's why he can't talk softly in korean.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Kun-imnida" he looks handsome! Why does everybody here is so handsome. 

 

God help me! I might commit sins by imagining dating all of them. Forgive me ㅠㅠ

 

"Whaa.. I didn't expect that this would be our 3rd meeting. It's been a week so I thought I will never see you again. Nice to see you again, Lee Min Young" the last man said. He smirked.

 

It was Mr. White. Oh wait! No! He's Lee Taeyong. The leader of NCT. And the coldest of all.

 

Everyone gasp and confused at the same time. 

 

"Hyung... H-how did you know her name? I mean, you even know her Korean name?" Mark gasp.

 

"Told ya. I already experienced her temper last time. She was no joke." Taeyong smirked again

 

How should I avoid their questions? How can I say how I met him? Geezz.. Why are you doing this Mr. Lee Taeyong.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyong-ssi. I'm very sorry for everything and thank you for what you did when we last met. Please be good to me!" I don't know why but I said it without stopping. I need to show to the other boys that I'm not that scary.

 

"Whoa! You know my name huh? Hahaha. Zoe? Nah. I'll call you Min Young. Lee Min Young" he smirked and gave his right hand. He lend his right hand. Giving me the let's-be-frienemy-dongsaeng look

 

"How's your body? Is it still aching? Did you have a follow up check up with your aunt?" He asked.

 

I was about to answer but everyone froze, staring at us, with their jaw dropped.

 

JUST WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY THINKING?

 

"H-hyung?..." Mark broke the silence

 

"What happened with her?... W-why..." Jaehyun asked confused.

 

"Ah... I met her the night we had a party." Taeyong answered comfortably

 

"That's why you suddenly left? And came back at 1 am?...." Taeil asked

 

"Uhmmm... how can I explain this.... Uhm... To be honest, something happened to us. There was an accident then--" Taeyong is explaining.

 

"WHAT?! HYUNG?!" Mark shouted.

 

"What? Why?" Taeyong and me asked.

 

"D-did I heard it right?.... something happened?... Accident?...." Donghyuk asked.

 

I facepalmed myself. Are they thinking something green?! 

 

Taeyong suddenly hit the back of Donghyuk and he shouted for pain.

 

"What are you thinking guyss!" Taeyong shouted.

 

"There's nothing happened... right?" Jaehyun asked me. I can see his face very worried. Why?

 

"Uhmmm... hey guys... can i explain?" I finally had a courage to talk. They turned their attention to me. I sighed and explained.

 

"So apparently, Mr. White-- I mean Taeyong-ssi and I met that night because of his fans. I was at a cafe and we bumped to each other. That was our 2nd meeting. He helped me. But I ended up escaping with him. We hide and I saw his face. I remembered that we already met by accident again at the Airport. He makes sure that I won't spread any rumors about what happened to us that night. So he took my phone number and run away." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

 

"I didn't run away 바보 (pabo)" he said.

 

"Whatever. When he left, I suddenly remembered that he was the one holding my important infos like address, phone number, and so on. I dropped it before we ran and he grabbed it. I had no choice but to stay at sauna. When I was about to cross the street, a motorcycle was coming on my way and I didn't avoid it because of my luggage. Luckily, Taeyong-ssi was there. I just fainted and there's no injuries." I saw their mouths "awww"ing. Srsly?

 

"Are you really okay?" Jaehyun asked. He keeps being worried. Is he my 2nd brother now?

 

"Hyung. I'M REALLY REALLY THANKFUL FOR SAVING ZOE." Mark hugged Taeyong.

 

"There's no one calling us by our korean name asides from our dear aunt but I'll let her call you Lee Min Young! Saranghaeyo Hyung! Mani mani! (Many many!)" Mark added.

 

"Alright! Let's be friends Lee Min Young! Let's be Lee-buddies Min Young-ahh" he smirked.

 

"Yah. Lee Min Hyung. I'm going to kill you" I whispered and he gulped. 

 

"Mianhe. Lord, help me." He closed his eyes and prayed.

 

And that's how the introduction was held. 

 

"So where are you staying?" Mark asked.

 

I'm having a snacks with NCT U. Other boys had gone to their training, while NCT U postponed their practice today because of me.

 

"At Aunt's house." I said while munching my pizza. Pizza is layf bae.

 

"How about school?"

 

"Nah. I'm going to find part time jobs. I'm going to skip 1st semester." I said.

 

"No! You can't! I'll support you." Mark said annoyingly.

 

"Whoaaa... he's a grown up man now" we teased Mark.

 

"But... There's a scholarship that SM is offering right?" Taeil asked.

 

"Yeah... Doyoung-hyung is one of them." Jaehyun said.

 

"Right! Just do your best to pass the task Zoe" Doyoung said

 

"Task?" 

 

"Yeah. There's a certain task that you need to improve and pass. It's hard but its worth it. One of my hardest task was acting. You know, making you to do what you didn't specialized. I pacticed and somehow impressed them. Other task was musical play. And lastly, dancing. Make them impressed and you'll get scholarship" Doyoung proudly explained.

 

"Really? Which school is it? Why is so hard to get a scholarship?"

 

"SOPA. School of Performing Arts, Seoul." Ten said.

 

"That was a famous school for Idols. And as what I said, Its hard but very worth it." Doyoung winked.

 

"Yeah! Try it Zoe! It's a good opportunity!" Jaehyun said.

 

"Hey guys... Isn't that for trainees of SM only? I mean... knowledge is needed to have in taking scholarship directly from SOPA but on what you guyss said, it's for trainees of SM right?" Mark asked confused.

 

"So you don't know yet?" Jaehyun asked

 

"Haven't you told him? Did I knew it before your brother?! Wow. Its an honor" Doyoung said while puting his hand at his chest.

 

"What? What do you know that I didn't know?! Zoe?!" Mark pouted.

 

"Ah... To be honest I'm not here because of you. I'm here to become a trainee" I smiled

 

I saw Taeyong choked up with his pizza and Taeil patted his back. But when he saw me, he smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Really! Really! So did you got accepted?!" Mark asked like a kid.

 

"Chill! I just auditioned okay?" I giggled.

 

Our conversation continued and we they slowly got to know everything about me.

I got home by myself and let Mark stay at SM building to prepare their performance tomorrow.

 

A week had passed again. I never met Mark within the week because he's so very busy. But I had talked to him every night checking me and telling me everything he did that day. 

 

He's more like my boyfriend when he is worried. But we act as bffs when we joked around.

 

Sunday night, I received email from SM. And guess what? I GOT ACCEPTED!! WHOOOOOO!!! 🎉🎆

 

They wanted to talk to me tomorrow and I'm so excited. I told Mark and he wanted to hangout with me and the boys too.

 

Monday came, I wore casual clothes with a light pink cap. I rode a bus and walked down the streets putting earphones in my ears and enjoying music to escape reality. Im such in a good mood right now!

 

I got inside and met some of the directors. They said something I didn't expected.

 

"Its not yet a month since you had moved in right?" One of them asked 

 

"Nae. (Yes)"

 

"So how's the school? Are you going to transfer?"

 

"I'm planning but I don't have any money yet." I shyly said 

 

"What grade are you know?"

 

"I'm actually in 1st year college"

 

"Really? Great! Want to continue college in a university or a private schooling?"

 

"Uhmmm... I think private schooling is more expensive. And attending school is way more fun"

 

"Okay. Let me get to the point. We were actually talked about this matter. 5 trainees are set to give a support or a private scholarship for SOPA. There are one slot left and we wanted to give thia to you."

 

"WHAT? It doesn't have any tasks to do?" I asked. 

 

"Oh. How did you know?"

 

"Doyoung-ssi told me."

 

"Well, honestly there is. But as we saw your talents in your audition, we were really impressed and passed the standards. Its a rare thing for trainees but your a lucky one. So are you accepting it?"

 

"Of course! Thank you! Thank you very much!!" I bowed many times.

 

..

 

D-DAY of Training :

 

I started my training here in SM. I haven't talked to NCT members yet but I still keep in touch with Mark. Maybe when I started going here everyday, I can visit them during their practice. It's almost a month since they debuted but they're really busy.

 

I'm with Ms. Hong right now, we're heading to the practice room of trainees. We finally arrived and about 5 female trainees were at the left and some male trainees that I met with NCT U.

 

"Alright! Attention please!" Ms. Hong started. Everyone turned their attention to me.

 

"So I want you guyss to meet your new friend or sister, Zoe Lee. She's the one I had casted 3 weeks ago." She said and everyone turned their eyes on me and smiled widely. I can see Donghyuk waving at me while Hansol-ssi keeps stopping him

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Zoe Lee-imnida. I'll be with you guyss for the first 3 months, so please take care of me" I bowed and they were giving me greetings except one girl. Who is she? She keeps glaring at me.

 

After the introduction and greetings we started our training. Today was mixed. Since I've been trained with boys. But there are certain days which girls and boys are separated.

 

I was beside Hansol-ssi and he keeps smiling at me whenever I looked at him. It was uncomfortable to me the whole hour. I keep following our teacher but everyone looks professional, except me.

 

But luckily Hansol-ssi was beside me. He keeps taking care of me. He teaches me if Im wrong. Some trainees were looking at me and smiling. The girl a while ago glared at me again. She rolled her eyes and continued stretching.

 

Finally our break time! I walked and seated at the floor. While I'm drinking my water, soon-to-be-official NCT members came to me.

 

"Noona~~~ I've missed you" Donghyuk pouted.

 

"Your not visiting huh" Yuta-ssi said.

 

"So you got accepted? Congrats!" Hansol said.

 

"Uhmm. First, I've missed you too guyss. Second, I haven't been here since you were busy, specially NCT U sunbaenims. Last, Yes. So please take care of me sunbaenims!" I bowed.

 

"Sunbaenims? Tsk. Just call us oppa. Except me, Johnny only" Johnny said.

 

"Isn't too early? I mean, not everyone here knows that I'm already close to you guyss. Someone may be thinking something else since they don't know I am Mark's sister. So.... should I just call you sunbae?" I begged.

 

"But we can just announce it right now" Jaemin said.

 

"No! They may treat me different. I don't want that. Maybe I can just say it if necessary."

 

"Ok. But if you are just with us, call us oppa okay? I don't want our dongsaeng to be very formal" hansol said. Everyone agreed and so I do.

 

"Yes. Someday I'll be freely call you oppas. By the way, thanks for helping me a lot today, Hansol-oppa" I whispered and he laughed.

 

"Girls! Introduce yourself to her~" Donghyuk shouted.

 

4 girls ran to me while the other one walked.

 

"Annyeong! My name is GoEun. Go Eun Ji. I'm the oldest here, maybe? How old are you Zoe?" One of the girls started.

 

"I'm 17." I awkwardly said.

 

"Really?! Wow! Same aged friend~ nice to meet you" she smiled widely and gave me a hug.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Lami-imnida. I'm the maknae. Let's be friends unnie~" 

 

"Hi! I bet you're a foreigner right? Nice to meet you Zoe-unnie! My name is Herin." She talked in english

 

"Annyeong! I am Hina. Hina Chan. Please be good to me unnie~"

 

Gosh i feel so old here. ㅠ.ㅠ There's one more left and she's not talking. Just who is this girl who keeps firing me with her glares!

 

"Yiyang. Introduce yourself" Goeun said.

 

"Hi. Yiyang" she said shortly.

 

"Uhmm... Hi guyss... It was very nice to meet you all. Please take care of me." I bowed and they lift my head up saying that i should stop formalities and be a buddy to them.

 

Our training ended and we were fixing our stuffs. Until Yiyang catched my attention.

 

"Oppa~ are you going to meet Mark, Taeyong-oppa, Jaehyun-oppa and the others?" She happily ran to Hansol oppa.

 

What the heck. She was cold a while ago to me then she is now a very bright kid in front of Hansol-oppa. Tsk.

 

"Uhmm yeah. Why?" He asked.

 

"Can i come?!" She asked like a kid

 

"Uhh.. sure. Zoe-ahh!" He suddenly called me and I suddenly turned my back. 

 

"Zoe-ah wanna come with us?" He asked. I turned my face to them and smiled.

 

"Uhmm... Sure opp-- i mean sunbae" 

 

"Let's go!" He smiled 

 

"WAIT. WHAT?" Yiyang annoyingly said 

 

"What's the problem?" 

 

"Uh- I mean- Isn't too early for NCT U to meet her.?" 

 

Hansol looked at me and I gave him a lets-just-act-dont-say-anything look.

 

"They know her. Trust me." he smiled leaving Yiyang confused.

 

It doesn't seems right when I'm with her. Aigoo..

 

---

 

So apparently, the girls that was metioned here was the currently revealed SMROOKIES members. Yiyang was a chinese trainee and just revealed few months ago alongside with Ningning. Sorry for making her bad in the story but her face was somewhat cold (in her smrookie introduction pic) so I decided to put her on that character. But I think she's like Taeyong. Cold at face, but very soft inside 😊

 

Comment your thoughts below!