Don't let it be

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

"So you stopped working at Canada?" I asked Yoon Jin oppa.

We seated in one of the bench outside the hospital.

"Yup. Your father transferred me here in Korea since he knew how long I'm apart from my family." He smiled.

"Tsk. He cares for other family meanwhile he doesn't care how much I'm longing for Mark." I sighed.

"Yah... don't say that." He patted my back.

"Ah right. How long have you been working here?" 

"Hmmm.. Just 2 weeks ago. You?"

"2 months ago. Ah right, I'm finally with Mark. PLUS! I'm now a trainee who will soon become an idol like my brotherrrr~~" I happily said.

"JINJJA?!! (really) WHOA! DAEBAK! I never thought you will be like that. I heard few months ago that you will be preparing to study medicine. Did I hear it wrong?" 

"A-ah.... honestly.... they don't know about this..." I looked down.

"What? What do you mean they don't know about this?"

"I.... moved here.... secretly..." 

"WHAT?!"

"SHHHH..... Please oppa.... don't let them know that I'm here... I'm living with my own life right now. I don't want to be a doctor. It's time for me to make my own decision... please...."

"Aigooo... Our Denise is now a matured girl..." he hugged me.

"O-Oppa...."

"Hmmmm?" 

"D-did you met... J-jae?" I whispered

"Yoon Oh?" 

"Hmmm? Y-Yoon Oh?" 

"Yeah. My dongsaeng. Our Jae. That's his name don't you remember?"

"Y-Yoon Oh?" Why does it sounds familiar to me? Where did I heard it?

"Ah... you know what, he's now a singer!" 

"WHAT?!" i stood up.

"It's amazing right? At first Yoon Oh doesn't have any interest in music, but he has a good voice. Until you talk about music and stuffs, he started to love it. I'm shocked when he graduated in Middle school, he suddenly become a trainee. And now I'm here in Korea, he changed a lot and he became more handsome. Why? He's now an idol." He winked.

"HEOL! REALLY?! OH MY GOSH!!! OPPA! I NEED TO SEE HIM!" I jumped for joy.

"Aigooo... His number one fan is finally here. But.... he's not in home. He's living in a dor----"

"LEE MIN YOUNG!!!" Our conversation was cutted when we heard someone shouting my name.

"S-Sunbae?" My eyes got wider when I saw Taeyong running towards us.

"Y-yah... are you.... hurt somewhere?" He asked while checking my body.

"S-Sunbae... why are you here?" 

"I asked you! Does it hurt somewhere?! Tell me!" He shouted with worried expression.

"N-no.... I-I'm not.." I muttered

"Then good..." he sighed.

"But why are you here? It's still your class hours." He asked.

"Uhmmm... Min Jae was hurt that's why----" I wasn't able to finish  my sentence when he suddenly turned back and walked away.

"Ah wait sunbaenim!" I ran and held his arm.

"I'm gonna go now." He said with an angry expression.

"Wait. Can you atleast tell me why did you suddenly came here?" I asked.

"Nothing." He coldly said.

"In the middle of preparing for your performance, you ran here just because of nothing? Heol." 

"IT'S BECAUSE I'M WORRIED! But I came here for nothing. It's not you who got hurt." He rolled his eyes

"Aigooo.... our Taeyong sunbaenim is worried~" i .

"Tsk. Who is that?" He looked behind me.

"Ah... that's the doctor who used to treat me back in Canada. We just had a short talk." I explained.

He slowly nodded and turned his glance, should i say 'glare' at me.

"Waeyo?" My eyebrow raised.

"Nothing. Yah. Are you not going to go back on your school?!" He scolded me.

"Tsk. I'm excused. I should at least take care of my friend."

"What?! Take care?! Yah! When did you became a doctor?!"

"Why are you shouting?! Just go back!" 

"No! I'm not going anywhere! Go back to your school and let them take care of him." 

"Aissshh... moreugesseoyo! (I don't understand/ I don't know!) Just hurry up and go back!" I pushed him away.

"Yah. Don't you dare stay here until tonight! I need to see you later in SM Building or else..."

"Or else what? Tsk. Just go." I said.

.....

Yoon Jin oppa left while Taeyong and I were talking since he needs to take care of his patients. 

"Yah..... what took you so long?" Min jae asked when i entered his room.

"Mian. I just met someone on my way." I gave him his foods.

"Ah right. Remember Dr. Jung? He's working here." I said.

"Hmmm? Dr. Jung? your doctor?"

"Yup. And honestly.... he's Jae's hyung.."

"Ah really?" He smiled weakly.

"Y-Yah... are you planning to stay here until this evening? It looks like you can walk." I changed the topic.

"Nope. I'm going home tonight, Secretary Choi called a while ago. Would you stay with me tonight please?" He pouted 

"I.... have training tonight..."

"Please~ just for tonight. Besides.... mom and dad wanted to see you again."

"I'll try..." i said.

.....

TAEYONG'S POV :

ARGHHH!! What's wrong with me?! Why did I go here?!!! 

But I can't just leave her to that Min Jae. Tsk.

Before I reached the exit, some Doctors and Nurses came out of th elevator. I saw Jaehyun's older brother and I ran to approach him.

"Hyungnim." I called.

"Oh? Taeyong?"

"Nae."

"Oh why are you here? Are you with Jaehyun?" He asked.

"Aniyo. (No.) Actually we were preparing for our performance in a music show but I need to visit a friend here for a while." 

"Ah really?.... Ah right! Aren't you the one who came and talk to Denise a while ago?" 

"Denise?"

"Yeah. The girl."

"I don't know who's Denise but yes, I had talk to someone. It was Lee Min Young..." I awkwardly explained

"Lee Min Young? Ah.... so you know her with that name?"

"Pardon?"

"That Lee Min Young was also the Denise I am talking about. Zoe Denise Lee is her american name right?"

"Y-Yes...H-how did you know.."

I'm confused right now! How did he know Min young?!

"Ah... that little girl was my first VIP patient in Canada. I was her personal doctor." He explained.

"A-Ah jinjjayo? (Really)"

"Yeah. What a small world! She's your friend. Does Jaehyun know about this?"

"U-Uhmmm... actually... She's friends with all the NCT members. Because she was the sister of our youngest member." 

"Sister? So... do you mean... Mark Lee was a member of NCT U?!" Yoon Jin hyung asked.

"N-Nae...." at that time, i was scared.

My heart pumps so fast as I waited for Yoon Jin hyung's  response. There's something I'm scared to know....

"Heol! Daebak!" Yoon Jin hyung covered his mouth due to shock.

"W-Waeyo?" I asked.

"Dr. Jung?" The nurse called.

"Ah mian. I'm sorry but I have to go Taeyong. Just ask Jaehyun about her. Bye." He walked away but he suddenly stopped.

"Ah right! I'll give you a secret. That girl was our Yoon Oh's first love. Well I think they are each other's first love" he winked and walked away.

I felt like all of my blood dropped and I suddenly feel numb. 

That's why it seems like they like each other.... because they're each other's first love?

No... please don't let it be..


----

In case you guys were confused, Jung Yoon Jin (Jung Yoon Oh / Jaehyun's brother a.k.a Dr. Jung) has been working in Korea just recently and only knew Taeyong since Jaehyun wasn't able to introduce all of NCT members to him.

In other words, Taeyong was only the one who knew that Dr. Jung, Jaehyun, Mark and Zoe were related to each other. ☺☺

Hope you guys still enjoying the whole story ㅋㅋㅋ