Worried

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV :

Everyone panicked and ran out of the haunted house.

"Where's Zoe?!" Ten asked.

I looked back and Zoe's nowhere to found. I started to worry that she might still inside alone.

"Let's wait for her first. Taeyong hyung is not here to so they're probably together." Mark said.

"What if not?!" I shouted.

Everyone was shocked because my voice raised.

"D-don't worry oppa... she'll be okay.." Yiyang said.

I started to think that she might passed out inside. 15 minutes had passed and she's not coming out.

"I can't wait anymore. I'll go inside to get her." I said and ran to the entrance again. They followed me but I was the only one who headed inside again.

"Zoe-ah! Zoe-ah! Where are you?!" No one answered.

I already arrived on the exit but she's not there. I came back where I left the others.

"She's not there." I said.

"Don't worry now hyung. Taeyong hyung texted me and he's with her. He wanted to have some time with her too to apologize. Let's just eat and go home." Mark explained.

She's with Taeyong hyung alone?....

Time had passed and I'm very bothered of what Zoe and Taeyong hyung are doing. We're already home and still, Taeyong's not here.

Are they having so much fun?....

....

TAEYONG'S POV :

I already informed Mark that I will drop Min Young home.

"Min Young ah...." I broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so silent?" I asked. Its like something's bothering her.

"Just... thinking some random things.."

"It doesn't look like a random thing.. tell me"

"Heol. Are you going to give me advice?"

"Hmm. Depends on your situation."

"Okay... honestly, I was thinking of Min Jae."

"Tsk. What about him?"

"I lied."

"What?" My eyebrows raised.

"Just... Something I hide from him all throughout the years we've been friends. I just thought that I'm lucky that I still have him despite ofmy lies. And he knew those lies." I laughed a little.

"Does he really like you? I mean, as a woman.."

"Hmmmm... That's what he said and that's what I feel too." 

"Yah. Don't just believe what you saw. Most of the boys are just playing with girls."

"So he's been playing with me for ages?" She glared at me.

Well, even I, knew that Min jae was sincere to her. I'm just mad because.... I can't do that to her.

"Tsk. I'm just telling you to be careful." I said.

"We're here." She stopped walking.

I looked at the house and it was pretty big.

"This is your aunt's house?" I asked.

"Hmmm... We used to stay here whenever we will have vacation in Korea." I said.

"It's late now. Go inside."

"No. Just go first." 

"No. Go in first."

"Okay.... be careful on your way sunbae, make sure to cover your face." 

"Okay." I nodded.

"Omo omo! Lee Taeyong-ssi??" I looked behind Min young and it was her aunt.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. It's nice seeing you again Mrs. Kim" i greeted.

"Uhmmm Aunt. This is Taeyong sunbae. Remember?" Min Young said.

"Of course! How can I forget him. Come in Taeyong-ssi. Join us for dinner."

"A-aniyo (no.) I'll go now." I insisted.

"Aigooo... we haven't thank you properly. If it weren't you, I wouldn't be able to find Min Young early. Please accept my offer." 

"Yeah right sunbae. Join us." Min Young said.

In the end, I entered the house and joined them.

"Taeyong-ssi is cold in tv but really soft in personal. Thank you for sending our Min Young home." Mrs. Kim said.

"Ahh... no problem. Its for her safety too."

"So... you guys were seeing each other after the incident? Omo-na." She giggled.

"A-ah... Actually, he was one of the members I lived with." Min Young said.

"Ah! Right! You were Mark's co-member. Aigoo I forgot. But I'm really happy that destiny is playing well for the both of you hahaha"

"Nae. I actually never thought on living with her after that incident hahaha." I joked.

"How's our Min Young? Did she bother you alot? She doesn't stay still inside the house"

"No. She's hyper but it gives us strength and happiness inside the house instead of focusing alot in our work." 

"That's good! And you know what guysss.... you look good to each other." 

My cheeks heated after her aunt said that. Omo... She's Team Taeyong? ㅋㅋㅋ

"Aunt?!" Min Young said.

"Wae? To be honest Taeyong-ssi is better than Jae!" 

"Jae?" I asked.

"A-ah... that's Min Jae oppa." She answered.

"Oppa? Yah! Min Young ah. Does the two of you dating?! When did you started calling him oppa?!" Mrs. Kim hit Min Young's arms.

"A-aniyo!(no) It's just Min Jae is a year older than me so I'll call him oppa. And.... he's not the real Jae... you know that.." her voice lowered.

"M-Min Young-ah.... do you perhaps..."

"Nae. He knew it. I already apologize to him." She smiled weakly.

"Omo.... poor Min Jae..." 

What are they saying? I'm confused!

..........


We're done eating and we're outside of the house.

"Thank you for inviting me Mrs. Kim" i bowed.

"Aigooo no problem. Since you are like Mark's family, you're like a family now to us. Also, please take care of our Min Young since she's a trainee in your company."

"Nae. Of course. I'll go now. Good night."

"Be safe sunbae. Thank you for today. Also for other NCT sunbaenim members."

"Hmmm." I nodded.

"Call me if you got home okay? It's dangerous for an idol to go home alone at this hour." 

OMFG. SHE'S LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND 😍

"H-huh? O-okay... go inside. S-sleep now... goodnight..." i awkwardly waved.

"See you tomorrow." She waved back. Tomorrow? Ah right. She's going to SM entertainment building.

I will have a good sleep tonight 💕

......

ZOE'S POV :

"You two were sooooo cuuuutttteee!" Aunt said.

"Ah what are you doing aunt~ It's not like I'm sending off my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Aigoo! But he's a good one!" She hit my arm.

"Awwwww! Let's go inside now our madam kim." I joked.

.....

After I washed up and wore my pajamas I jumped on the bed because I really ing miss this room.

My eyes slowly closed until my phone rings.

"Aissshhhh who is it?!!" I annoyingly got up and reached my phone above the cabinet.

---- Jaehyun oppa ♡♡ ----

"Why is he calling at this hour..." I sighed.

"Hello?" I answered.

[Z-Zoe ah.... are you at home?]

"Naeee... why?" I weakly asked.

[A-Are you with Taeyong hyung now?]

"What? No. He left just a while ago. He had a dinner here." 

[A-ah.. Is that so?... I thought you were together... so... uhmmm... I came to ask...]

"Came? What do you mean you came?"

[I'm honestly..... in front of your aunt's house...]

"WHAT?!"I quickly jump out of the bed. 

I ran towards the window and opened it. I saw him standing in front of our house.

"WHY DID YOU GO HERE AT THIS HOUR?!" 

[I-I'm sorry.... I'm just worried.... uhmm... that's why.. s-so...]

"Stay there. Don't go anywhere I'll go downstairs."

I quietly go downstairs so I won't disturb Aunt and Jae Rin.

I opened the gate and saw Jaehyun oppa.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I whispered.

"S-Sorry.. Did I wake you up?"

"No. Did Mark send you here? Don't worry. I'm okay now. Go home, it's dangerous for you to be here." I said.

"N-No... I just came here... because I'm so worried." He looked down

" *sighed.* Taeyong sunbaenim was with me so you don't have to worry and come here. And it's late now! You can just texted me." 

"That's why I'm worried..... because you're with him..." he looked at me sincerely.

"G-Go home now." I said and turned back.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and hugged me.

"Zoe-ah.... I hate this.... Don't ignore me..." he buried his face in my shoulder and muttered.

"I-Im not ignoring you..."

"Yes you do." He let go of me and held both of my shoulders.

"Look... Do we have a problem Zoe? Tell me please. Are you mad at me?" He asked.

YES. I'M SO MAD. NO, I THINK I'M JUST JEALOUS. BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MINE!

"No." I lied.

" *sighed.* I'm not pushing you to tell me what's our problem right now but please.... I don't want us to be like this for so long...." He held my hand and caressed it.

"G-Go home now... L-Let's talk about this some other time." I said.

"Okay..  *sighed* Good night...." he kissed my forehead.

He slowly let go of my hand and gave a weak smile before walking.

I'm sorry oppa....


-----

Sorry for late update. Today was actually our graduation day/moving up. And I'm so damn nervous because I'm giving a thank you/sorry letter to my crush 🙈hellppppp ㅠ.ㅠ We've been in bad terms this school year that's why I hope that letter will make us better this summer. Lol just sharing ㅋㅋㅋ . Anyways I hope you like this chapter~