Let Go?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

I was left crying lightly at the playground. I didn't even noticed how long am I sitting there, staring at the ring.

"Uri (us).... will it be the same tomorrow? Will you make me happy, just like today?"

I remember what he said last time, when he brought me to the opened court. He was so sincere that time.... I can see it in his eyes.

"We're also not going to be the same.... Let's just go back from where we are..." 

But what happened today? Why did he suddenly changed his mind?...

"Yongie-ah.... *huk*  Did he really mean that?  *huk*  Psh.... You didn't even had a chance to see your new owner..." I talked to the stuffed toy.

Tsk. Why am I crying right now?! Its not that I was broken hearted or something...

*crrrriiingggg! crrrriiiinggg!*

---- Mark to the Lee calling ----

"H-Hello?"

[Hey lil sis! How was your date huh? Tsk tsk tsk. I'll let you off the hook since you guys were separated for 10 years... BUT! You're still not allowed to date, okay?]

"Tsss... Sorry for worrying you guys..."

[Don't worry. Taeyong hyung already told us.]

"........"

[Zoe?]

"H-Huh?"

[Is there any problem?]

"No... N-Nothing..."

[Actually... I noticed Taeyong hyung... He's not in his right mind.... Did something happened between you?]

"Nope. Don't worry. Maybe he's just tired. W-We didn't met today..."

[Is that so? Min Young-ah...]

"Hmmmm?"

[As Mark, I don't want you to date any of my co-members... but as your brother, I will support you whoever you loved.]

"W-What are you saying Mark?"

[Nothing. Just reminding my beautiful sister. I don't want you to get hurt. By the way, do you have training tonight?]

"Yeah..."

[We're heading at SM building for practice too. See you there.]

"Mmm..."

*toot toot*

......

Friday. Last day of the Student's week. Today will be our championship game and tonight will be the Battle of the Bands.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jae asked.

"H-hmmm? Y-Yeah..."

"You're not."

I sighed. Yeah, it's been two days since I last talked to Taeyong. I always see him around the SM Building but he never looked or talk to me.

I'm still confused... why is he doing this?

"Tell me what happened, Denise."

"Jae.... Did something happened to Taeyong sunbaenim?" I asked.

"Taeyong hyung? Nothing... why?"

"I-I don't know... H-He's weird...."

"Well... he's too quiet this days.... Like you."

I tried my best not to be nervous on what he said.

"So.... there's something going on between the two of you."

I quickly looked at him. He's not angry, nor confused. He gave me a blank expression.

"U-Uhmmm...No! Of course not." I laughed a little.

He just sighed and looked down.

"Hey guys! Stop being cheesy! My lil sis is not yet allowed to date hyung" Mark said.

"Psh. I know, I'll wait for her..."

WHAT?!! Did I heard it right.

"Mwoya (what is this).... Do you really like Zoe?!" Min Jae asked.

"AYIIIEEEEE!!!! KYAAAAHHHH UNNIE!!!" Jae Rin teased me

I blushed so hard because the rest of NCT are teasing us too.

"Our Yoon Oh makes his move~" Doyoung oppa said.

"Tss.. Stop it hyung... You're making Denise shy.." Jae looked at me and smiled.

SH*T. SAVE MEEEEE PLEEEAASSEEE!!!

"Tsk. Even though you don't tell me, I know you like my sister hyung. Wait until our birthday then you two are official." Mark said.

"LEE MIN HYUNG!" I hit his arm.

"You heard it right?" Jae whispered.

"H-Huh?" 

"Psh... You're so numb. Notice me too..." He sighed and pinched my nose.

Eh? What does it mean?

"Hi guys! Can I borrow Zoe now? Our game will start in a few minutes." Ri Nah came.

"Excuse me..." I stood up but Jae held my hand.

"Good luck, Denise. Don't hurt yourself, okay? Fighting!" he said.

"AYYYIIEEEE!!" 

"Tss.. Mm... See you later." I said.

Ri Nah and  I started to walk. 

It's weird.... I thought my heart is going to pump fast like it used to do when Jae's doing that. But today, it's not.

But It feels so empty..

"Zoe-ah... You're so close to NCT huh?" Ri Nah said.

"Ahhh... They're my senior colleagues .." and Mark is my brother ㅋㅋㅋ

"Wushuuu~ I have this feeling that you'll end up with Jaehyun sunbaenim."

"Eh?!"

"Look... Many years ago, my older sister studied here her crush was a senior. I always feel that the two of them will end up as a couple. What happened?"

"W-What?..."

"They're now engaged!! It's amazing right? So trust me, I have a strong feeling that the two of you will end up the same. Invite me on your wedding okay?"

"Ayeee what are you saying Ri Nah?! Let's just hurry up... the game will start."

Jae and I will end up as a couple?! Heol... It's beyond of my imagination...

*EEENNNKKKKKKK!!!*

"FIGHTING!" our team shouted.

"Zoe-ah!" Ri Nah shouted.

"Hmmm?"

"If we won and be a champion today, will you help me?"

"Help? Of course! What is it?"

"Uhmm... Can you introduce me to Doyoung sunbaenim? Please?"

"Heol! You like him?!"

"Y-Yeah... but.... I'm scared to just say hi to him."

"Psh... Of course! Not bad at choosing hehehe. Doyoung oppa is nice. Let's go to him later, even if we're not the champion." I winked.

"Jinjja!! Thanks Zoe!! I'LL CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOU WITH JAEHYUN SUNBAENIM!" she hugged me.

"A-Ahh... okay..."

"Zoe Lee! Choi Ri Nah! Hurry up!" Coach said.

"NAE!!"

The game started. There are too many students here, cheering inside the covered court. Drums, yell and banners everywhere. I roamed my eyes around the court, then I saw my friends at the second floor bleachers shouting for me. I waved at them.

I noticed Taeyong and Yiyang at the back. The two of them are talking seriously, not minding anyone around them.

Tsk. Are they here to just talk or watch my game?

What am I saying? You need  to support Yiyang right? Aishhh Zoe, what's wrong with you?!

*PRRRRIIIITTTTTT!*

Ri Nah served the ball to the other court. Players were passing the ball for the second time, the other one spiked it to our court. I slide down and the ball landed on my hand. My teammate recieved it and Ri Na hit the ball to the opposite court. THEY DIDN'T CATCHED IT.

"WWWHHHHOOOOOO!!!"

"Nice move." Ri Nah offered her hand, I accepted it.

I looked at my friends and they looked a little bit worried. I gave them a thumbs up to say that I'm okay.

My attention was caught by Taeyong and Yiyang. They're still talking. Tsk, this is not a cafe tho.

Omo omo.... Yiyang suddenly held Taeyong's hand! Taeyong looked at her sincerely and....

HE SMILED!

He suddenly turned his face, our eyes locked. Everythings turns slow... very slow... 

He was the first one to stop staring, he turned his back and walked away..

Don't go...

"ZOE-AHHHH!!!"

*TUGGG!*

Taeyong stopped walking, he turned to face me again. But that was the last thing I saw...

My head hurts so much and then everything went black...

-------

TAEYONG'S POV :

"Oppa... You're here to watch Zoe?" Yiyang asked.

"Tsk. I'm here to support the boys."

"Oh really? Their game will be at the afternoon..." she said sarcastically.

"Tss.."

"Oh come on! Admit it."

"Do you see me cheering?"

"You may not be cheering, but you're here to watch her right?"

"Stop it, Yiyang."

"Don't get mad. I'm just kidding. You know what, Jaehyun oppa confessed to Zoe awhile ago."

"WHAT?!"

"Chill! Hahaha... He just gave Zoe a hint. Our friends teased them and Jaehyun oppa likes it." she laughed.

"I don't care." I rolled my eyes.

"Jinjja? You know why am I saying these?"

"Why?"

"Because I want you to forget her. You're not the type of guy who will just let go his feelings because of his bestfriend." she held my hand.

How can you be sure, Yiyang? I already did that to you...

"You don't know me Yiyang."I avoided her gaze

"You're my bestfriend tho." 

"Whatever. I did that in the past, I can do the same today." I sighed.

"Really? To whom?"

To you.

"Just someone.." I sighed. Its past anyway...

I looked at Min Young.

... She's staring at me... You're making my heart melt, Min Young.

Can I really let go of her? For the sake of Jaehyun and I's friendship? Yeah, Just do that Taeyong. It's not that she likes you too...

My head automatically turns and my legs started to walk away...

"ZOE-AHHH!!"
"OMO?!"
"WHAT HAPPENED?"

I stopped walking and started to get nervous. I slowly look back at her. She's still looking at me while slowly kneeling down, closing her eyes and layed down on the court.

"LEE MIN YOUNG!" I shouted.

I ran down the bleachers and joined the crowd who's looking at Min Young. I pushed them so that I can go near to her. She's laying down, unconscious. I kneeled beside her, I lift her head and placed it on my lap.

"M-Min Young-ah... Wake up." I cupped her face.

I lift her body and quickly head out of the court.

"Zoe-ah!" Mark and the rest ran towards us.

"Let's bring her to the clinic." I said and they all nodded.

I carefully placed her in the bed. The nurse checked her and we all stayed outside waiting for the results.

"What happened to her?" I asked them

"The spiker of the opponent hit the ball and she was not looking at it..." Jae Rin explained.

Was it because of me? I last saw her looking at me, like she's just standing nowhere and not playing... Oh ... Damn, Taeyong..

------

ZOE'S POV:

Ouch... My head... Arghh... It ing hurts...

I slowly open my eyes. White... Everything is white... Is this heaven?... Wait, this scene looks familiar.

"Lee Min Young..."

Mwoya... Where am I?

"Yah... Gwaenchana? (are you okay?)" 

Who's talking? Where is he?

"I'm here." Someone held my hand, I looked at him and it's still blurred.

"Who..." my head hurts while talking.

"Lee Taeyong. Don't move or talk." My eyesight gets clearer and I saw his face. Lee Taeyong..

He let go of my hand and was about to walk away but I quickly grabbed it.

"Why? Do you need something? I'll call the nurse." 

"No... Kajimayo... (don't go)"

"I'm not the nurse so I'm not the one who'll check you out." Tsk. So cold.

I have no choice but let him go. He walked away and I heard him talking to someone. He came back with Nurse Ahn.

"Are you okay Ms. Zoe Lee? Do you feel dizzy?" she asked.

"Nae... My head also hurts..."

"Okay... I'm going to touch your head, tell me if it hurts."

I nodded.

She started to touch my head and..

"AHHHH!" It really hurts.

Taeyong suddenly ran to me and held my hand.

"Shhh... It's okay.." He caressed my hand.

*TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG*

Omo omo... I shouldn't feel this way....

"Is she okay Nurse Ahn?" he asked.

"She got a lump. It's normal to feel dizzy too. She needs to rest and avoid moving for an hour. If she suddenly vomit within or after that hour, you need to take her to the hospital. In that case, her brain was affected."

"Ok, thank you Nurse Ahn."

"No problem, Taeyong-ah. Nice to see you again. Take care of your girlfriend, I'll leave for a moment." she pat his shoulder and walk away.

Wait, what? Girlfriend? Omo *blushes*

"Stop blushing, you idiot." he seated beside me.

"B-Blushing?! HA! I'm not!"

"Whatever." He put his earphones on his ears and closed his eyes.

He's really not going to talk to me?! Ha! Tsk.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Why? Do you miss JAE?" Tsk. Does he really need to exaggerate saying Jae?!

"Did I say that?! I said OTHERS not JAE!"

"Tsk. They're playing, they asked me to stay here."

"Playing? Omo! What about our game!"

"Yah! Stop shouting! You guys won, are you happy now?! tsk."

We won? Thank god..

"They asked me to stay here until they finish their game, not because I'm worried." He closed his eyes again.

Tsk. Did I even asked? -.-

"B-By the way... what happened to me?" I broke the silence.

Seriously... I don't know exactly what happened.

"Tss.. You were busy staring at my handsome face to the point that you forgot you're in the middle of the game." He smirked.

HEOL. HE'S RIGHT.

"A-ANIYO! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"You seems okay now. You keep shouting, I'll go now." He stood up.

"WAIT! SUNBAE!" I shouted but he just continued to walk out.

"YAH!" I threw the pillow on his head.

"AISHH... WHAT THE HECK?!" Uh-oh... wrong move Zoe....

"U-Uhmm... I'm not yet okay... S-Stay here..."

What am I saying right now? O.O

"Can you just say it nicely?! Why do you need to do that?!"

"Y-You're ignoring me! Not just today! Everyday!" I shouted.

Yeah... I always wanted to say this to him but I can't...

"Ahhh... It's not yet clear to you huh?" He walk slowly towards me.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" His face is very close to mine!

"I... I don't understand."

"Let's just go back to what we are supposed to be. Just a sunbae and hoobae. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll be talking to you when it comes to work that's why I'm ignoring you. Get it?"

"No. I don't get it. Why do you suddenly want to do this?"

"Because that's how we really supposed to be. Stop repeating my words."

"After all those times? Those days you comforting me? Those days you were worried about me? Those days where we hang out?!"

"Ahhh... you want me to do that to you again? Why? You have Jaehyun right?" He walked away again.

He's serious... He's really serious... But why? I don't get it...

 

TAEYONG'S POV:

Sh*t... I'm sorry, Min Young. But I need to do this.... for myself...

I opened the door and saw Jaehyun who's catching his breath and sweating so much.

"O-Oh... You're here? How was the game?" I asked.

He didn't answered. He just gave me a blank expression.

Did he heard us?

"Hyung... why did you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Its because of me?"

"What are you saying?"

"You're avoiding her because of me?"

Yeah... Because you were better than me Jaehyun..

"Stop saying nonsense. Rest well." I said and walked away.

"You're a coward."

I stopped walking and smirked. What? A coward?

"Why are you running away? Why are you turning your back to her? Because of me? Because I am your bestfriend? Then you're a coward" 

My fist clenched. I tried my best to look calm but I can't.

"You don't know anything so just shut up Jung Jaehyun." 

"You did it once, you're gonna do it twice?" he smirked.

"I said shut up." I walked away again because I might just punch him so hard if I talked to him longer.

"You like her... I know that..." he shouted.

I stopped walking, but this time I can't face him anymore. Its like I commited sin to him by having feelings to Min Young, and now he already knew.

"You let go of Yiyang because of me... And you're doing it again to Denise. But the difference is, I like her. To be honest, I should love your decision. It means you will get rid of your feelings towards her. But what I don't understand is the fact that you like that girl but you never fought for her just because of your bestfriend."

He's right... I'm a coward.

"Hyung... I don't want to be in a competition with you just to win her heart, but I want to be fair. It's still Zoe's decision. So let me ask you, are you going to let her go.... or you're going to fight this time?"

-------

Don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment!!