And then I found him

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

 

Me:

NCT U?...

 

Mr. Dimple

Yeah. Actually this was just a sub-unit.

 

And that time, I'm shaking. So the people I had met when I came here in Korea was related to my brother. If I focused on his co-members when I searched some news about Mark during his trainee days, maybe I had recognized them earlier. 

 

Me:

So... do you know Mark?

 

Mr. Dimple:

Mark Lee?

 

Me:

Yeah.... so you must be his co-member...

 

Mr. Dimple:

Uhuh. So you only know Mark out of all the members in NCT U? ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Me:

Uhmmm... I just heard about him. We attended the same middle school.

 

Mr. Dimple:

Really?! Wow! What a small world! Have you met him?

 

Me:

Actually no. But I have a plan. Wouldn't you mind if I'll meet you inside the SM building? I mean... I have a meeting with someone there in the morning. Maybe I can talk to you after.

 

Mr. Dimple:

Of course! I'm looking forward to see you again. 

 

After that, I quickly searched infos about NCT U. So it turns out that Lee Taeyong was Mr. White and Jung Jaehyun was Mr. Dimple. And they were the very close hyungs of Mark since they were the first members of SMROOKIES and has longest time of being together as trainees. I can't believe that this was just a coincidence. I mean, how could I met these boys first not just for the first time and even had a problems with them? And what if i refused to accept Jaehyun-ssi's apology gift? Will I be able to know the truth earlier than I expected? Of course not. 

 

The day comes and I picked out an outfit for my private audition. Ms. Hong said that I can wear casual clothes with my fashion sense. I got to wear white printed crop top, ripped jeans, a red checkered long sleeves wrapped around my waist, and a low cut galaxy designed shoes. I didn't put some fancy accessories but a simple choker and my long hair wasn't tied. 

 

It's 10 am when I got to SM Entertainment Building. I easily got inside. I was so nervous thinking that I might bumped into Mark anytime. I used elevator and someone assisted me to a practice room. There were two practice rooms in that floor. 

 

We went to the first one. There were 1 boy and 1 girl who waited and seem to be nervous like me. The judges wasn't there so we have time to prepare. I goes out for a while and find a washroom. Suddenly, someone goes out from the 2nd practice room. And shockingly, it was Jaehyun-ssi.

 

"Oh! Zoe-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo!" He happily greeted.

 

"Oh. Nice to meet you again Jaehyun-ssi *bows*" I tried to sneak at the practice room where he came out hoping that Mark was there too.

 

"Did you already had your meeting here?" He asked

 

"Uhmm... not yet. Actually I'm here to had a private audition" 

 

"REALLY? DAEBAK. So you were casted!"

 

"Yeah. It turns out that way."

 

"I hope you will become a trainee here. It's really amazing that I had met the person who will become my hoobae"

 

"Well... nothing's confirmed yet. Can I ask you a favor?" This time, I'm not going to miss the opportunity.

 

"Yes sure! What is it?"

 

"Can I see Mark later? After this audition?...."

 

"Uhmm. Of course! He's at the basement with the other boys right now. We don't have any schedule so you can talk to him" 

 

"Really?! Thank you" 

 

"No problem"

 

"Zoe-ssi!!!! We were about to start!" At that time, Ms. Hong called me. She started walking towards us.

 

"Oh? Jaehyun-ah!" She greeted.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo manager-nim." He bowed.

 

"Do you know each other? Do you know Zoe-ssi?"

 

"Uhmm... yeah... eventually... We've met before."

 

"That's cool! Well he's one of the trainee I casted just like you. He just debuted a week ago." She turned to me. I nodded as I realize it somewhat amazing. Casting teens in random place, and here he is, Jaehyun-ssi became a great idol.

 

"Anyways, the audition is getting started. Let's go?" She patted my shoulder

 

I sighed out of nervousness. "Ok." I bowed to Jaehyun and excused myself.

 

"Good luck Zoe-ssi! I hope you will be accepted. I'll be a good sunbae to you! " He shouted and I looked back. He waved at me smiling widely. Oh damn... who wouldn't fall in love with him?

 

The private audition started. I was the second one to perform. I did what had they asked me to do. First was singing, I sang "I" by Taeyeon. I look at the judges' faces and based on their reaction, I did good. Then I danced, covering some girl group dance and I'm not really confident. They just nodded and look at each other. They asked me to walk like a model. And i did. The last one was acting. I reacted few lines with different attitude. And luckily, I didn't make any mistakes... or did i? It went well, we were sitting there nervously as the judges were talking about our performances. 

 

"Well.." Ms. Hong started. " You guys did well, We will be discussing this more further and we will choose only 1 person who will become a temporary trainee and receive basic trainings for 3 months. After observing for 3 months, we will be deciding if that person will become officially trainee and sign contract to us. The least time for a trainee to be trained is 1 year. There will be a chance for you to debut after a year of training, if you really did well improving your talents. But you can be a trainee for 7 years also. Try to consider what I've said today, wait for our email if you had chosen and think of what I've said twice before going to us. Well, that's all. Thank You for participating :)" 

 

We stood up and wrapped everything up before leaving the practice room. I bid goodbyes to the 2 other person who did audition with me. 

 

"How's the audition?" someone talked behind. I was shocked seeing Jaehyun beside the door. Is he perhaps waiting for me? Probably, not.

 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. It went well... I still need to wait for the result." I awkwardly said.

 

"Well... Right now, you need to think positive. I know what you are feeling right now. Don't think of it too much, focus on studying. And eventually, it will surprise you with good results. Its good to be surprised than expecting the results in advance." He said while we were walking. 

 

"I don't think I will not be distracted to it... I'm not attending school actually." I laugh slightly.

 

"Really? Did you graduated already?!" He ask as his eyes get wide.

 

"Ah. Hahaha. Aniyo. I should be in first year college right now. But it's just been a week since I moved here in korea." 

 

"Ahhh... I thought you are older than me." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"I'm just a 17 year old kid." I giggled.

 

"You still have a long way.. meanwhile, here I am, being an adult in a few months" He sighed and smiled.

 

"So... Your turning 20?"

 

"Yeah... and I'm already in senior year." 

 

"Ah right." He stopped walking. Actually i don't know where are we, i just followed him while talking. He then gave me a small paper bag.

 

"What's this?" I asked confused. 

 

"That's my apology gift. I don't really remember the exact style of your phone but I tried to recall what I saw when I dropped it. Sorry" I pull out the box inside and it was a Samsung Galaxy Note.

 

"Whoa." It looks expensive.

 

"Well... uhmmm.... Thanks... but.." I awkwardly said.

 

"Why?.... don't you... like it?" He stared at me worried.

 

"Uh! Aniyo! Its just... I think it too much expensive. And I felt really awkward accepting this from you.

 

"No. It's okay. It's my fault. I should had been more careful that time." He said and smiled.

 

"Well... Thank you... I'll use this carefully." I bowed and he giggled.

 

I can see some staffs looking at us. They didn't think I'm a gold digger right? They glared at me and I can feel the heat from their eyes. I looked down. Trying to avoid their glaze.

 

"Are you okay?" He whispered. "Sorry for putting you in this uncomfortable scene. Let's go."

 

We got inside the elevator. He pressed the ground floor. We were just the two of us here and its in awkward silence. Well i think it just me who's awkward here. Luckily the elevator opened.

 

"Thanks for this. I will use it with care. I'll go now. Hoping you for a success in your career. Bye *bow*" I was about to walk out and he held my arms. I stopped.

 

"Wait!" I looked back.

 

"Don't you want to see your classmate? That's your request a while ago." Request? Oh geeezzz... Mark.

 

"Ah right! Sorry I forgot." He's still holding my arms. Its really awkward.

 

"He's down there. At the basement." He smiled and we started to walk.

 

We are infront of a white big door. He was about to knock but I stopped him. 

 

I'm shaking. I'm so nervous right now. Gosh.. after so many years..... I'm finally meeting him...

 

JAEHYUN'S POV

 

She was about to leave. I grabbed her arm stopping her to walk. We were supposed to meet Mark. But why is she going already?

 

"Wait!" She stopped. A little bit startled of what I did.

 

"Don't you want to see your classmate? That's your request a while ago." I asked.

 

"Ah right! Sorry I forgot..." She was a little bit uncomfortable.

 

"He's down there. At the basement." I said and started walking.

 

While we were walking, I stared at her. She was a little spaced out. What was she thinking? But there's a thing that keeps popping out in my mind. She does resemble someone a lot. Aside from what I always say about how she looks like Mark, she was somewhat familiar to me. I feel so comfortable to her as if I met her so many times than I truly did. 

 

Did we met in the past? 

 

We arrived at the practice room where NCT U hanging out with other SMROOKIES members. I was about to knock the door and then she held my hand.

 

My heart dropped. But I was worried at the same time. She was shaking and looking at me... like she was scared...

 

"Are you okay Zoe-ssi?" I asked. She sighed. It looks like she's nervous.

 

"Uh... Y-yeah. Uhmmm... " She looked at the door. There is a part of the door where it contains glass to see if there are people inside. She froze. I also looked at it and saw Mark. Laughing with the boys.

 

Is there something going on with the two of them?

 

"He looks happy..." She sadly smiled while staring at him.

 

"Uhmm.. yeah. He's really a bright kid. He's the one who laughs the most among the boys." I smiled too.

 

"Doesn't his family living in Canada? He must be lonely.... but it looks like... He's not..." Her voice become sadder.

 

"He had us. He misses them but he can't do anything. So we decided to be his family. Give him love like what a family should give. He left his family at a young age. That's why we did our best to make sure he's smiling as he grow. We did our best to become the best hyungs to him" I stared at her. Her eyes were locked into Mark. 

 

"Yeah right. He grew up as a very bright kid. Ah... no he's not a kid anymore. He's now matured. I didn't expect him to be this good, but its the best thing... I might just ruin him....." She said. Those words made me look at her. I have so many questions but I can't ask.

 

"I shouldn't came here.... Maybe he's contented with all he had right now...." She looked down. I saw her tears dropped. 

 

Don't cry Zoe. Your making me sad too. Don't be hurt....

 

She let a big sigh out. She wiped her tears and looked up to me with a forced smile. 

 

"Thank you for bringing me here. Don't tell him I came. I gotta--" she was about to finish her sentence but someone came out from the practice room.

 

"Jaehyun-ah! What are you doing? Get insi--- Uhmm.. who is she?" Doyoung-hyung asked.

 

"Ahh... She's the owner of the phone. She's Zoe." Doyoung-hyung looked at her smiling.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo... Doyoung-imnida. You are.....??" He's eyebrows raised. He looked at her from head to toe. 

 

"Uhmm.. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Zoe. Zoe Lee" She greeted back.

 

But Doyoung-hyung was so shocked. He froze and was shaking a little bit. He walk near her and stared at her face.

 

"Hyung..." I called. But he didn't even dare to look. He just stayed, staring at Zoe.

 

"Z-Zoe? Zoe Lee? I mean, ZOE DENISE LEE?!" He asked with his eyes wide.

 

"Uhuh. How did you know my whole name? Did we met last time?" She asked confused.

 

"Oh my ing gosh.. I-i c-cant believe what I am seeing."

 

Did they met before? How does he know her?

 

MARK'S POV

We were at the practice room located at the basement and the boys keep bothering me. Or should I say, Donghyuk who's so eager to see my sister.

 

"Come on! Your phone is fully charge! Let me see her once!" Donghyuk shouted.

 

"Yeah right! You said she was your twin sister. We want to see a girl version of Mark! " Doyoung-hyung joined.

 

The others agreed and they keep reaching out my phone. 

 

"Okay! Okay!" I raise my hands as if i lost.

 

I opened my phone and look for her picture. I decided to let them see her graduation picture. When she graduated in middle school.

 

"Here." I gave them my phone and all of their jaws dropped. They were speechless for a moment until they shouted for joy teasing me.

 

"WHAAAAA! SHE'S REALLY PRETTY!!"

 

"She's definitely looks like Mark!"

 

"Can I date her?" Ten-hyung suddenly asked. 

 

"EYYYYY..." Everyone said as if we were opposed on what he said

 

"What's her name by the way?" Taeyong-hyung asked. 

 

"Zoe. Zoe Denise Lee." I proudly said.

 

"Whaa.... She also have a pretty name..." Taeil-hyung said shyly.

 

"Don't tell me you fell for her hyung?" I joked. He didn't say anything and smiled shyly

 

"WHAAAA! TAEIL HYUNG WANTS TO DATE HER! HAHAHAHHAHA YOU'RE TOO OLD!" Everyone was laughing and teasing Taeil-hyung.

 

Doyoung-hyung got up and look for Jaehyun-hyung because we have 15 mins left before practice.

 

We wrapped everything up before we start practicing. The others got up and getting ready to leave for their training. But then Doyoung-hyung came and ran towards us. Specifically, me. 

 

"I-I saw her" He said as if he saw a ghost.

 

"Huh? What are you saying hyung?" I was confused. And everyone was waiting for his answer.

 

"Y-Your sister..." Zoe?

 

"Haha. Of course hyung. You saw her. And we saw her too" Donghyuk said.

 

"N-No. F-For real!" He said. And my heart dropped. No way.... She's in Canada right now... I bet my parents wouldn't let her go here...

 

"Don't joke around hyung. She will never be here..." I seriously said.

 

"Why? Don't you want me to come here? Should I leave now?" Someone said. I looked at the door. 

 

Jaehyun-hyung was standing there and there's a girl who showed up from behind. My mind went blank. My body feels weak. I felt my tears were coming out from my eyes flowed down to my cheeks. She did the same. I dropped the glass I was holding. The broken glass scattered around. I slowly walked to her. I even stepped on the broken glass and I was wearing socks only becauseI hanged out a with the boys a while ago.

 

"I gotta go now. It was nice seeing you good here. Mark Lee..." She coldly said.

 

I stopped walking and even cried more after she said that. She was actually calling me with my full name if she's mad. And I know she is right now. 

 

She walked away without looking back.

 

Zoe... I missed you...

 

...

 

END OF CHAPTER 4 😊

 

Sorry if i did this chapter for so long. It's been 2 weeks since I published the 1st chapter. And no one had viewed this story yet. I hope someday this masterpiece will be red by many people. 😢😂