Threatened

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV:

I carried Denise and quickly headed to their room. Everyone freaked our when she passed out. She's so cold and wet. 

"I'll take care of her oppa. Everybody get out, she needs to get dressed or else her fever will go up." Jae Rin said.

"Call us after you get her dressed okay?" Mark said nervously.

We all headed out and left Denise with Jae Rin. Everyone was sitting and waiting in the living room nervously.

"Just what the heck did she do?" Mark messed his hair.

[FLASHBACK]

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah.." she seems uncomfortable

"Too loud?"

"Mmm... I'll just get some fresh air outside."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No... its okay, have fun. I'll be back in a minute."

I just sighed and nodded. After 30 mins. of having fun of our friends in karaoke, we decided to to swim at the pool.

"Where's my lil sis?" Mark asked.

"She's outside, getting some fresh air."

"Okay." He smiled.

When we headed out of the resthouse, we didn't found Denise at the poolside.

"oh? I thought Zoe-noona is here?" Donghyuk asked.

"Maybe she headed to the beach?" Doyoung hyung shrugged.

"Then let's just go there!" Min Jae said and everyone agreed.

We arrived at the beach and roam around to find Denise.

"This won't do. I'll call her." Mark said.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Denise's number. We waited for their conversation but..

"She's not answering. Its ringing but she's not picking it up." 

Everyone sighed and started to get worried.

"Just have fun first, i'll find her. She's just walking around." I said.

"Yeah, I think so too."
"Let's go."
"Okay. Call us if you find her"

Everyone agreed except me, Mark, Min Jae, Jae Rin and Taeyong hyung. I know we have the same feeling that Denise is not okay right now.

"Do you think that Matthew bothered her again?" Mark asked Min Jae.

"I don't know.. I think Matthew goes back to New York with his wife.."

"I'll find her." I said.

"Me too." Taeyong hyung said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Oppa! I'm sure she's okay... It's your birthday today, have fun!" Yiyang said.

"That's right hyung. Let's not conclude first, let Jaehyun hyung find her. If she's really missing, I'll call help from all the staffs here in the resort." Min Jae said.

He glared at me and had no choice but to stay.

"I'll come with you hyung.. Min Jae hyung, keep calling Zoe okay?" Mark said.

Min Jae and I nodded and we started to find her in every shops, resturants, cafe, cottage and etc. 

"ZOE-AHH!!"
"DENISE!!!"

We started to shout her name when it started to get dark.

"Let's go back and tell Min Jae that we need the staff's help." I said.

Both of us headed back to the resthouse because they're already done swimming. We found them sitting anxiously at the terrace.

"Did she answered your calls?" We asked Min Jae.

"No. Actually, it was already dead 10 mins ago."

"SH*T! Min Jae hyung, let the staffs find her." Mark begged.

"Okay. I'll call Secretary Choi." he dialed on his phone. "Hello? Mr. Choi... Have you seen Zoe? She's missing. WHAT?! What time? Sh*t, she didn't came back!! Tell me the exact place you left her. Just what the heck did you say to her?...... WHAT?! That jerk... Is it possible that Chairman Lee get her?! Then ask my parents right now! Check the CCTV footage too. Call me if you find her." he hanged up.

"H-Hyung... Did you just said Chairman Lee? My father? D-Did she go back to Canada?!" Mark started to cry.

"UNNIEEE!!" Jae Rin started to cry like a kid.

"Hey... guyss.... listen... Secretary Choi said that Chairman Lee called Chairman Kim this morning to ask how is his daughter. Of course, my grandfather answered him truthfully because they don't know that Zoe is actually hiding.Only my parents knew about that. After the call, Mom and Dad ask Mr. Choi to warn Zoe. The two of them talked this morning when she told Jae that she'll just get some fresh air meanwhile, we're having fun. So its not possible that Zoe left Jeju already since we confirmed that Chairman Lee knows where she is. We... We're not sure if she's already travelling to Canada." he looked down.

"No. She won't do that." Taeyong hyung suddenly stood up and headed out of the resthouse.

"Oppa! We're are you going?!"

Then the rain gets heavier like there's a strong storm here in Jeju. NCT members comforted Mark and Jae Rin while we're waiting for some news coming from Mr. Choi.

I suddenly feel uneasy so I decided to go out of the resthouse. Then I saw Denise...

Tired. Hopeless. Devastated.

"Denise? OMFG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I held her arms and she was just staring at me.

Until I noticed that the water is not the raindrops, but her tears.

"SH*T WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU'RE SO COLD!" I held her face and hugged her tightly.

She buried her face in my chest and cried like a kid.

"HYUNG! OH MY GOD ZOE!!" Mark ran to us but Denise passed out.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

-------

TAEYONG'S POV:

"Damn, Yiyang! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" I pushed her after she kissed me.

"Oppa, I'm serious! I like you! NO! I LOVE YOU!!"

"You already know who I really love Yiyang!"

"I thought you're going to forget her?! I thought you're going to let her be with Jaehyun oppa?! I thought you love me too! You were supposed to confess to me 3 years ago right?!"

"YEAH BUT IT WAS ING 3 YEARS AGO! I love Min Young.... and you know that... I'm not going to sacrifice again for Jaehyun! I'm going to be greedy this time. I want her to be mine."

"No.. please oppa... Tell me that you still love me..." she started to cry.

"I'm sorry, Yiyang... I don't have time for this.. I need to find her.."

I'm so f*ucking nervous right now. I think I'm going crazy if I don't find her. She's not going to leave me... She's staying.. 

"SHE LEFT YOU! SHE DON't LOVE YOU TOO! SHE'S GONE! CAN'T YOU SEE?! SHE'S ALREADY BACK IN CANADA WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND MATTHEW! Min Jae said Matthew isn't not yet found last night right? Maybe she left with him! She----"

"SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH YIYANG!!! SHE'S NOT LEAVING ME!! SHE LOVE ME TOO!! I know... I know she love me too... I can feel it.... so stop telling me that she left with that b*tch." I cried while trying to be calm because Yiyang was startled when I shouted.

*BRIZZKK BRIZZKK*

From Ten :

Hey, hyung... She's back... She passed out and we're waiting for her to wake up. Go back now.

Ohh... Thanks god...

"She's already at the resthouse. I told you she's not gonna leave me.. Let's go." I coldly said.

We ran to the resthouse, we found them all at the living room.

"Where is she?!" I asked.

"She's sleeping inside her room... She's sick." Taeil hyung said.

The door of their room suddenly opened and Jae Rin came out.

"Her fever goes down.." She weakly smiled.

Everyone sighed with a relief and headed inside their room. We found Mark who's taking care of his sister.

"Hmmmm... Ahh..." Min Young suddenly groaned.

"Zoe-ah... Are you okay?" Mark asked.

She slowly opened her eyes and look around us. She looked at me with a blank expression, to Yiyang, then closed her eyes again.

"Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" Min Jae asked.

She shook her head. "I'll just sleep... Get out..." she's still not opening her eyes.

"But we need to look after you..." Jaehyun held her hand.

She opened her eyes and weakly smiled to him.

"Don't worry.. I'll get better tomorrow morning after I sleep. Ahh... right.. I want to talk to Min Jae, Mark and Jae Rin privately." 

"W-Wae? Is it about something we shouldn't hear?" Jaehyun asked.

"Hmm... Its a family matters..."

Everyone has an idea that its about her parents so we just decided to go out. I can't help but feel nervous... Is she really going to leave me?

-----------

ZOE'S POV:

"We heard what happened... Secretary Choi said your Dad called this morning." Min Jae said.

I sighed. Yeah... My parents already know that I'm here.

"Did Dad came here? That's why you were missing?" 

"What? No... I'm just..uhmm.. I just fell asleep at the gazebo and my phone was dead... I'm sorry if all of you were worried."

"Yah Lee Min Young! You're really pabo! Do you know how much we got worried?! I almost leave Jeju and headed to the airport! I thought Dad took you away from us!"

"Okay I'm sorry... So here's what happened..."

[FLASHBACK]

"Ahjussi?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Lee. Can I talk to you?" Mr. Choi said.

We started to walk away from the resthouse.

"What is it you wanted to talk about, Ahjussi?"

"Madam and Chairman Lee knows that you were here.." he looked down.

"WHAT?!" My body froze and all of my blood dropped.

"Chairman Lee called this morning...Here is the record of his conversation with Chairman Kim."

He lend me his phone and played the record

**Yeoboseo?** Chairman Kim started

**Chairman Kim! HA! HA! HA! Its been awhile...** .. It's really my dad... His laugh always gave me chills...

**Aigoo.. Annyeonghaseyo, Chairman Lee.**

**Ye... I just wanted to greet your youngest grandson a Happiest Birthday**

**Kamsahamnida, hwejangnim..**

**Did your grandson enjoyed by having my daughter as his partner?** OH MY GOD... How did he know?!

**Ahh of course! He was really excited when your daughter said yes to his favor... It's so sad that your daughter and son are the only one who came here. I wished you and Madam were also here too.**

**Jiinjjayo?! My son attended your grandson's birthday too?!**

**Ye.. I never thought that Min Jae would be that close to your only son, Mark. Its my first time meeting him and he was a good man like his father! HA! HA! HA!**

**Me too... I never thought they will be close and I also never thought that my twin children is there together** his voice is really scary..**

**Uhm... what do you mean, hwejangnim?**

**Actually... Your eldest grandson is here with me..** WHAT?!

**Ye?! Matthew? Matthew is there?**

**Yes... I never thought that he will came here at this hour without appointments just to talk about my daughter.** It's already 10 am here so it must be 10 pm there in Canada.

**A-Ahh... I apologize for his attitude, hwejangnim..**

**Eyy... Animida, Chairman Kim. Thanks to him, I found out where's my daughter hiding for 7 months...** YOU, MATTHEW.

**Ye?! Hiding? Zoe did?**

**7 months ago... She ran away from our house without leaving any trace. She planned it well. We came there in Korea few months ago.. But the funny thing is her aunt, even her brother lied to us. Thanks to your grandson, Matthew. I found her.**

**A-Ahh... I'm sorry, hwejangnim. I didn't know she's been hiding from you.**

**So Matthew gave me a deal. In exchange of information about Zoe, I'll give him a permission to marry my daughter. But how can I do that? He's already married to Chairman Cowell's granddaughter. Do you know what Matthew said? He's willing to divorce Stella. HAHAHAHA... What do you think, Chairman Kim?** My fist clenched and i gritted my teeth. So is this how you are going to play the game Matthew? You're a ing cheater.

**Hwejangnim... I think we misunderstood something... H-He's already married..**

**That's what I'm talking about.. How can I give him a permission if he's married? He makes his move now, Chairman. He's now processing the divorce papers and he's really willing to take my daughter. We both know how they love each other. If you agree with this, then help your grandson. I'll help him too, he said my daughter has a boyfriend. But we both don't believe on it. I'm just going to take her here in Canada and that's it! Think of it, Chairman**

The call ended...

"We've checked the flight details of Mr. Matthew and its confirmed that he had gone to Canada after you talk to him the night where young master's birthday held. Ms. Stella Cowells-Kim said that he didn't returned to their suite that night."

you forever, Matthew. I will never ever come back to you.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"What the ?! He's crazy!" Mark shouted.

"I'm very sorry about this Zoe... I should just stopped him from going to my party.." 

"No, Min Jae... Its not your fault. He's just insane."

"What should we do unnie?! Uncle is so scary... I think he's going to wait for you at our house once we go back to Seoul!"

"I think its better for you to hide. It's not safe for you to stay at Aunt's house or on our dorm. They already know that you're with me. I'll be the one who'll talk to them." Mark suggested.

"Stay on my condo unit." Min Jae said.

"Huh?"

"I have my own condominium near to our school. I haven't used that since I moved to my family's house. Stay there, its safe."

"Thank you.." i smiled.

------

I woke up in the middle of the night. Ughh... It's so cold. I tried to pull the blanket up to my chin but... OH MY ING GOSH... AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW?!

Taeyong is sleeping beside me!

I poked his right cheek and he's real!! I mean, I'm not dreaming! He's really sleeping beside me!

What is he doing here? OH ! Jae Rin and Yiyang  are sleeping here in this room too!!

I looked around and saw Jae Rin and Yiyang who's sleeping peacefully. Thank god. I carefully layed down beside him and examine his face.

I touched his beautiful eyes, his pointed nose, down to his perfectly shaped lips..Oh I love that part, and also his sharp jaw. I was startled when he suddenly opened his eyes. I avoided it but he suddenly held my face.

"Are you feeling well now, baby?" he asked me with a husky voice.

Oh please.... Stop calling me baby because my heart melts...

"What are you doing here?"

"To look after you... Where did you go awhile ago? I was so damn worried... I thought you already left me..."

I was in the gazebo where you and Yiyang kissed.

I removed his hand away from my face. I turn around and faced my back to him.

"Go out now. They might see you and misunderstood the situation." I coldly said.

"Baby? Did i do something wrong?"

"Just... Go out... I'm tired, I need to sleep.."

He sighed and kissed my head. "Okay baby, rest well. Goodnight."

Damn...I don't know if should believe on your words, Taeyong.

-----------

"Unnie... Mom already packed your things in our house. We need to go straight to Min Jae's condominium." Jae Rin said.

"Condominium? Are you moving out of your aunt's house?" Jae asked and everyone got interested on my answer.

"Uhmm... Yeah... My room will be reconstructed." I lied.

We keep this as a secret so that they won't be involve on my problems. 

We took the plane from Jeju to Seoul. I was so scared because I think my Dad will show up anytime soon. I also avoided Taeyong because I'm still angry and confused. I barely talk while traveling so they won're notice that I'm avoiding Taeyong. But it seems like he noticed it...

"I'll take care of Zoe. Go back safely." Min Jae said.

"Aren't the two of you coming with us?" Doyoung oppa asked.

"Aniyo oppa. We still have some things to do. We'll go first, bye!" I smiled and waved at them

"Hyung, thank you very much. Take care of her." Mark hugged Min Jae. "I'll drop by tomorrow, I still have some schedules today." I nodded and hugged him.

"BYE! THANK YOU MIN JAE!" They shouted.

----------

We arrived at Min Jae's condominium and it was really big. His room will be my room and its damn big. There's a king sized bed, a huge closet, a big flat screen TV, veranda, bathroom, and some of his toy collections. Its all black and white.

"Its boyish right? Should I change the color, remove my toys, and replace bunch of unicorns?" he joked.

"Yah! hahahaha. It's okay. I found it relaxing although the colors are neutral. Thank you very much, Min Jae."

"Anything for you." he winked. "Should we go to supermarket and buy some foods?"

I smiled and nodded.

---------------

After buying some stuffs in the mall, Min Jae dropped me to SM Building for my training. Before the elevator closed, Ten and Taeyong oppa entered.

"Oh! Hello Zoe!" Ten oppa greeted.

I looked at Taeyong and he smiled at me widely.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I just bowed.

"Mwoya... So formal tsk." Ten pouted.

"Because I'm a trainee right now." I joked.

"Oh! Denise!" Jae suddenly showed up. 

"Hi!" I smiled widely and waved at him

"Zoe-ah!" Doyoung oppa followed and gave me a high five.

"Tsk but when it comes to Jaehyun, you'll say hi?" Taeyong said.

"Chill bro." Ten joked.

I just remained silent until we reached the 2nd floor.

"I'll go now." I bowed

"Wait, Denise!" Jae held my hand.

"Wae?"

"May I know your new address? I mean, can we I visit you there?"

I looked at Taeyong and he was glaring at me.

"Sure. We'll go there after class tomorrow." I smiled and bid goodbyes.

Tsk. You like Yiyang right? Then you don't have to be jealous because of Jae.

-----------

"Okay! water break!"

"I'll just go to the wash room." I told Goeun and she nodded.

When I headed out of the practice room someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the stairs.

"What's your problem sunbae?!" yeah... it was Taeyong.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"What? What are you saying?!" I removed his hand away from my arm.

"So its Jaehyun?..." he looked down.

"What? What's about Jae?"

"You're choosing him over me?" Oh my god is he crying?!

"Hey...w-what's wrong? why are you crying?"

"I get it. You're avoiding me and being nice to Jaehyun because its him. You like him more than me." He was about to walk out but I grabbed his arm.

"How about you? You love Yiyang more than me right? Stop acting like I gave you false hope because you did the same. It was really disgusting to see you kissing someone else after kissing my lips." he froze and I just walked away.

-----------

My back hurts while typing so I just ended this chapter with a confusing scene *maybe?* lol hope you like it! -xoxo-

*ANY ERRORS WILL BE EDITED LATER*