The squad goes to Jeju [PART 2]

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

We already arrived at Jeju Island. We don't know where is Min Jae and Min Young but all we know is they're here.

"Uhmmm excuse me... Do you know Kim Min Jae, the eldest son of KIM FAMILY?" Jae Rin asked one of the staffs.

"Ahhh nae... Young Master is here with his girlfriend."

"WHAT?! GIRLFRIEND?!"

"Y-Yes ma'am... They're having fun there." The staff pointed somewhere.

All of us turned our glance and saw Min Jae... carrying Min Young at his back.

WTF?! SO THEY HERE TO SPEND TIME ALONE?!

"Heol...." -Donghyuk
"What are they doing?" -Taeil hyung
"Are they dating?!" -Doyoung.

"Let's go." Jaehyun coldly said.

We started to walk near them while Min Jae and Min Young seated on the sand.

Min Jae's talking while staring at the sun meanwhile Min Young is listening and smiling while staring at him.

Tsk.

They suddenly stood up and Min Jae put his arm at Min Young's shoulders.

My fist clenched while watching them.

"Yah... what are the two of you doing?!" Mark shouted.

"What did the two of you do? Why are you wet?!" Jae Rin asked.

"I should be the one asking right now. WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING HERE RIGHT NOW?!" She asked.

"To follow you." Jaehyun and I simultaneously said.

Don't copy my words dude.

"I'm not too shocked to see you guys early here." Min Jae chuckled.

He's already expecting us?

"Anyway, let me guide you to your rooms. Welcome to Jeju." He winked.

He held Min Young's wrist and drag her while she's staring at us confused.

We all followed them and rode a tour bus. Few minutes later, we arrived at the resort.

"We'll be staying there." Min Jae pointed out a big resthouse.

"Whaaaa... Daebak!" Donghyuk said.

We headed inside the resthouse.

"There are 4 rooms. 3 rooms with four beds and 1 room with 2 beds. Zoe and Jae Rin will be here, the only room in first floor then the rest will be upstairs." Min Jae said.

"Do you really own this hyung?!" Donghyuk was so amazed.

"My family does." Min Jae chuckled.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Min Jae said with authority on his voice.

"Good evening, young master." He bowed "Good evening." He bowed to us.

"What's the matter?"

"Madame and Master Kim prepare for you and your friends' dinner at the hotel. They would like to meet young master's friends, specially Chairman Kim."

"Oh really? Okay then prepare the car."

"Ye (yes)... Young Master..." he bowed before going out.

"WHOA.... THAT WAS COOL!" Doyoung said.

"So... Go to your rooms and prepare now. My parents are waiting for us." We all nodded and started to go to our rooms.

-----

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We all bowed.

We saw a couple who really looks like Min Jae. They must be his parents.

"Omo... Annyeong!" His mom greeted.

"Thank you for coming." His dad said.

"Ayeee aniyo! We're more thankful to be in a place like this for free."

"Anything for my son's love ones." He smiled.

"Let's go, they're waiting for us."

The staffs we passed by bowed to us and some of them recognizes us and took pictures.

We entered a room with a long table, a big chandelier, gold figurines, and some staffs at the corner.

At the end of the table, we saw Min Jae's grandparents.

"Ohh... welcome! Sit here." His grandmother stood up and pointed the seats.

"Thanks for inviting us."

"No problem."

Everyone seated. I looked at their faces and everyone's seems so uncomfortable.

"Min Jae-ah... why don't you introduce your friends." The old man said.

"Ahh nae.." he stood up."This is Mark, Zoe's twin brother."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mark Lee-imnida."

"Aigoo! Chairman Lee's one and only son is here too?! Nice to meet you young man. We may not meet each other before but I am your family's friend HA HA HA!" Min Jae's grandfather laughed.

"That's right, Mark. He became our family's friend when Min Jae and I started our friendship. They're now our Dad's business partners." Min Young said.

TSK. DOES SHE REALLY NEED TO SIT BESIDE MIN JAE?!

"Ah jinjjayo? I'm sorry if I don't have an idea, I've been here in Korea for so long."

"Oh don't worry. I almost thought that Zoe is the only child and will be the heir of your family but he said he had a son. I never thought I will meet you." The old man laughed again.

"Its my pleasure, Chairman." Mark bowed

"This is Jaehyun hyung. The real Jae. He is Zoe's first bestfriend, before me." Min Jae continues.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jung Jaehyun imnida."

"Oh... so you're the Jae that Zoe was looking for? Handsome huh... Nice to meet you."

"This is Doyoung, Ten, Taeyong, and Taeil hyung. They are Jae and Mark's co-members. Their group is called NCT."

"Wow.. interesting! Music nowadays also includes visuals of the visuals."

"These are Donghyuk, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, and Chenle.They are my classmates, co-trainees of Zoe, and soon to be NCT members too."

"Annyeonghaseyo..." they all greeted.

"And... uhmm.. ehem... that is Kim Jae Rin. Zoe and Mark's cousin." 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Jae Rin-imnida." She awkwardly bowed.

"Is that her, Zoe? The one you mentioned awhile ago?" Min Jae's grandma said.

"Ye, halmeoni. She is the daughter of Lee Ha Won, my father's younger sister." Min Young said.

"Oh really?! Wow, you're so pretty like your mother."

"Hmm... Zoe's right, you're indeed pretty like your mother. I met her many years ago and I think you're the kid she's always with that time."

"You know her, harabeoji?"

"Mmm... She grew up into a beautiful lady now. Do you think so My grandson?" he smiled

Min Jae coughed and unable to look at his grandfather.

"K-Kamsahamnida Hwejangnim (Chairman)..." Jae Rin bowed.

"So... Harabeoji, how's my cousin? Do you like her to be your granddaughter-in-law?" Min Young joked.

"Zoe?! Stop it." Min Jae glared at her and she just playfully shrugged.

"Hmm... I like you Zoe as my granddaughter-in-law but if you really don't like Min Jae, why not? She's pretty and nice like you. What do you think, Ms. Kim Jae Rin?"

"U-Uhmm..."

"Don't pressure her, abeoji (father). Kids nowadays should have some time to date before confirming their feelings." Min Jae's father said and we all laughed.

"Really? How about you Zoe, are you dating someone?" Min Young suddenly choked up and Min Jae patted her back.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked.

Tsss... I should have do that! But how?! I'm too far from her!

"There is? You're shocked." the old woman said.

"A-Animida... I'm not dating anyone. I'm still focusing on my studies now that I entered University." she shook her head.

"Hmmm... Is that so? Ah right... I also heard that you and Min Jae were classmates? Then you are studying music? I thought you will become the heir of the family? Chairman Lee also talked about his preparations for you to study medicine way back before we moved here in korea."

All of us wasn't able to talk and became awkward. I looked at Min Young who were just staring at her food.

"Uhmm... Dad, let's not talk about that. Maybe she just want to become a singer like her brother. Am i right, Zoe?"

"Y-Ye...."

"Okay.... " he nodded. "Mr. Choi?"

"Ye, Hwejangnim"

"How's the preparations for tomorrow?"

"Everything is set. The rooms for your relatives from Canada are okay now. No need to worry."

"Okay... Make sure that there's someone who will help my grandson's friends at the resthouse if they need anything. Min Jae and Zoe, you'll come with Mr. Choi tomorrow morning okay?"

"Ye, hwejangnim" they both answered.

Mwoya.... Everything got serious....

"Ah right, abeoji. Matthew called me awhile ago."

I accidentally looked at Zoe and she was taken a back. Min Jae suddenly looked at her too worriedly.

"Matthew? Is he going to attend his cousin's birthday?"

Cousin?

"Ye... He's too excited because it's been ages since he came here in Korea. He also misses you, Min Jae."

"A-Ahh.. Jinjjayo? Then that's good! He's been to busy at the hospital and studies. I think he needs to relax here." Min Jae awkardly said.

"When will he be here?"

"Tomorrow morning, hwejangnim."

"Our family is complete then? Zoe's here too. I think he missed her too."

"H-Hwejangnim..."

"Wae? Don't tell me you all haven't moved on? How about you Zoe?"

"Harabeoji!" Min Jae panicked.

I can feel too much tense in this room. No one from my friends dare to look at them. What's happening?

"Why? I'm just asking? Are you guys decided not to become friends?"

I looked at Zoe. Min Jae was about to talk but she held her hand. She smiled and looked at Chairman Kim.

"It's not like that harabeoji. We're friends. I honestly missed him to. It's been a year since I had seen him." she weakly smiled

"I knew it. I'm very sorry to what happpened to the both of you. If you only accepted him that time, I would have let him do what he wanted. Luckily, you guys were still friends."

She looked down and sighed.

Just who the Matthew is?

"Aniyo... It's not your fault, harabeoji. Maybe I was too young that time to decide. I also have promise to Mark that I won't be comitted not until I reach 18." She fake smiled.

"Really? HA HA HA! Why, Mark?"

"Ah... I actually wanted her to focus on her studies. I also don't want her to be hurt because of boys. I believe that there's good time for that."

"How good brother you are.."

I looked at Min Young who's so dazed while looking at her food.

------

We arrived at the resthouse. All of us decided to sleep because we're all tired traveling. 

I keep thinking of Min Young. What exactly happened to her and Matthew?

I can't sleep so I decided to go out of our room. I slowly opened the door and headed downstairs. I headed outside and saw Min Young sitting at the swing beside the pool. She was staring at the water and thinking so deep.

 

------

ZOE'S POV:

[FLASHBACK]

"Class dismissed!"

"Goodbye Mrs. Wayne!"

Everyone stood up and headed out of the classroom. I'm fixing my things when Samantha shouted.

"Hey Zoe! Your prince charming is here!" I looked at her confused and saw Jae (Min Jae) leaning at the door.

He waved at me then I ran to him.

"How's your class?"

"Good!"

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Where?"

"I want you to meet my cousin." he smiled widely.

We headed to the parking lot and I saw a tall man wearing a white long sleeves but folded up to his elbow leaning at a red fancy car. Everything turns into slow motion and my heart starts to beat faster when he looked at me. 

He waved and smiled?! Omg!!!

"Hyung!" Min Jae shouted and he dragged me.

"Hey bro!" OMG.... He's so close.... I can't look at him.

"Are you going to stay here for good?!" Jae (Min Jae) happily asked.

"Yeah... I'm going to study here as harabeoji wants. Uhmmm... Who is she? Your girlfriend?!"

"Is she pretty?" Jae put his arm around me 

"Heol.... You're a man now! Your taste is not bad! She's pretty huh." 

I suddenly blushed. Stop it!

"Ayee.... Don't make her shy, hyung! She's my bestfriend. Zoe Lee."

"Jinjja! Omo, I'm sorry. You should had tell me sooner. By the way, Hi. I'm Matthew Kim, Min Jae's cousin." he lend his hand.

Okay this is it! You're going to touch his beautiful hand Zoe!

"H-Hi... I-I'm Zoe..." I accepted his hand

you Lee Min Young! Why are you stuttering?!

"Sorry for making you shy, I thought you're my cousin's girlfriend. You're so pretty..."

*TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG*

I slowly looked up and he was smiling widely. I looked at his brown and so damn beautiful eyes and smiled back. We're still holding each other's hand and that's how it started.....

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Tsss...." I smirked and chuckled.

"What's funny there at the pool?"

"AH! KAMJAKIYA! (i'm surprised) MWOYA?!!!" I jumped out of the swing and was about to fell on the pool.

He grabbed my arm and held my waist. My eyes widened when I saw his face.

Taeyong....

*TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG*  *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG**TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* TUG DUG*

What's wrong with me?!! 

He's.... so handsome..

WTF LEE MIN YOUNG?!

"You're the first one.." He said. AND HE'S STILL HOLDING MY WAIST!

"W-What?"

"You're the first one to stare at my face too close like this."

No.... This is not right! Wake up Zoe Lee!!

"I-I'm not staring at you!" I pushed him away. I ran and seated on the swing again

"Tss.. Do you even know how to say thank you after saving you?" He seated beside me.

"H-How long have you been here?"

"Right before you chuckled like an idiot."

"What?! Idiot?!"

"Mm... You're staring at the pool then laugh. Isn't that called idiot?"

"I'm not laughing because of the pool!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just joking. You're thinking so deep even when we're on the hotel."

He noticed it...

"Yeah. I noticed it."

Mwoya?! Did he read my mind?!

"I-I thought you're not gonna talk to me unless its about work?"

"Did I said that?"

"HA! YOU ALREADY FORGOT?! YOU EVEN SCARED ME----"

"Then I'll take it back."

"W-What?"

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" he suddenlyt changed the topic.

"Story?"

"Once a upon a time, there was a princess called Bunny." Bunny? Wtf? Is that a princess' name? "She accidentally met the prince of Ice whom she hated. She even called him a Monster. That Ice Prince got curious of Princess Bunny and followed her into her kingdom. There, he saw her knight. She and her knight were very close. The Ice Prince suddenly get mad and saw the knight as his enemy. Do you know why?"

"Hmmm... Did he plan to kill Princess Bunny? Because he just saw them so close and yet he became mad to the knight? Isn't he really a monster?"

"Pabo (idiot)" he flicked my forehead. "That's because he's jealous."

"He likes Princess Bunny?!"

"At first, he didn't know. But eventually, he realized that he was mad to the knight because he was jealous on how close he is to the princess. Meanwhile, the Ice Prince were just watching behind." he sighed. I don't know why but I think I know this story... What is the title of that?

"Then, the Prince of Peach came to Princess Bunny's  kingdom and saw how happy they are. Ice Prince got sad and decided to walk away. Why? Because Jae---no I mean the Prince of Peach is his bestfriend."

"Awww..." I sighed. "Did Ice Prince gave up on her?"

"What do you think?" He looked at me.

"Well... For me, I hope he fight for her... Or if he wanted to let her go then he should at least tell his feelings to the princess..."

"It's not easy tho..." he looked down "The Ice Prince tried to avoid Princess Bunny but she noticed that. The princess tried to ask what's wrong but he can't say that its about his feelings for her. The Peach Prince suddenly approached the Ice Prince and said 'I know you like her' 'You're a coward' 'Why don't you fight for her?!' then he realized something. He needs to win her heart. That's when the two prince declared the war."

"That's it?"

"Hmmm... That's it."

"Mwoya.... I thought your story will end in a happily ever after or I will know who won the war." I rolled my eyes.

"Because it's not yet the end..."

"H-Huh?"

"They're still in the midst of fighting. There's no winner until now."

"Really? But sunbae... why are you telling me this story?"

"For you to stop thinking about Matthew..."

I was taken a back when he mentioned him... Well... It's actually effective. I actually stopped thinking about him and listened to Taeyong.

"H-How..."

"So I'm right?"

I just sighed.

"Now it's your turn to tell me a story. Who is Matthew?"

"I don't want! Mine is based on true story!"

"Give and take."

"Fine. He is Min Jae's cousin."

"And....?"

"Do I really have to tell you all?"

"Did I tell you a story with just 5 words?"

"*sighed* I met him when I was around 16 years old, in our middle school. Min Jae and him were like real brothers. Both of his parents died in a car accident and Chairman Kim was the one who takes care of him. When he moved to Canada, it was just 6 months after his parents died. Chairman Kim wants him to continue studying and enter a medical university in Canada. He became my Mom's best student. I had experience what they call 'love at first sight to him' and I never knew he did the same." I laughed bitterly.

"Whenever there's a gathering, I always saw him. Whenever I visit my mom, I always saw him. That's why we became good friends. After 2 months, he confessed to me and I did the same. We were so in love back then..." tears started to form in my eyes.

"I thought you never had a boyfriend?" he asked.

"We'll its true. I became honest to him and told him I'm not yet allowed to date. Actually I wasn't really ready in a relationship because I'm so young. It was okay for him as long as we know we like each other. Both my family and Kim Family knows how much we love each other. They supported us too much to the point that I need to decide at the young age."

"Decide on what?"

"To marry him or not." I looked at him and smiled bitterly.

 

------

Matthew?! Who the heck is Matthew?! HAHAHA... You'll meet him on next chapter XD

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!