First Day

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV

 

We are currently riding elevator. It was so awkward right now. I was between Hansol-oppa and Johnny. At the left side of Hansol-oppa was Yiyang while the other boys were infront of us. Yiyang keeps glaring at me so I just looked down.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Hansol-oppa asked me.

 

"Nae? Aniyo" I said. I was startled when he broke the silence because of me. Looks like Yiyang is very annoyed right now.

 

We arrived at the practice room where NCT U at. When I was about to enter, I was pushed out a little by Yiyang and entered the room first.

 

"Mark!! Oppaaaa!!" Yiyang shouted.

 

"Oh Yiyang you're here!" Jaehyun said.

 

I entered the room lastly. 

 

"ZOE-AHH!" NCT U shouted and ran towards me leaving Yiyang and Taeyong behind. But Taeyong walked to us as he followed the boys.

 

"Yah! How can you ignore us and only talked with Mark?" Jaehyun-oppa pouted.

 

"You didn't visited us!" Doyoung-oppa followed

 

"You're not attending school but your much busy than us." Ten-oppa said.

 

"Whoaa wait. I'm sorry guyss but I'm thinking of your schedules. I can talk with Mark at night only so it means you guys were very busy." I explained.

 

"But you can just seat here and watch us. So that we can talk to you every minute" Taeil-oppa said.

 

"Hey hyungs! Why are you scolding her?" Mark asked and hide me at his back.

 

"Because your so selfish. Let us hang out with her too!" They said.

 

"Finally, our almighty Min Young is here" Taeyong smirked. And I bowed a little as greetings.

 

"Wait. You visited Hansol hyung and the others first...?" Mark attacked me too -.-

 

"Yeah. We've been with her for 5 hours" Hansol-oppa stick his tongue out.

 

"YAH!" Mark said annoyingly.

 

"Wae?!" I shouted back.

 

"Don't shout at her hyung! You should be happy for her!" Donghyuk defended me.

 

"WHY I SHOULD BE HAPPY WHEN SHE DIDN'T EVEN VISIT HER BRO---" Mark said and I quickly covered his mouth.

 

"HA! HA! HA! I'm a trainee now so please take care of me sunbaenims." I laughed awkwardly and bowed 90 degrees.

 

"WHAT?!" Jaehyun-oppa gasp.

 

"R-really?..." Mark's jaw dropped and I removed my hand from his mouth

 

Doyoung stared at me with his eyes wide opened. Same as Taeil oppa. Ten oppa was grinning and giving me a cute look. And Taeyong-ssi was taken a back and dropped the towel he is holding.

 

"Yah.. Zoe Lee... Today is your first day of being a trainee and yet your making them shout? and you even dare to cover Mark's mouth?!" Yiyang suddenly appeared from behind. We all looked at her and she walked to us.

 

"They're now idols not trainees like us and yet you don't know how to pay respect?!" She shouted at me. We were in silence and I can't believe on what she's saying.

 

I looked at her. And I smirked.

 

"What's with your face? Are you not going to apologize?!" She shouted again.

 

"Wait. What are you doing Yiyang? Stop shouting at her! You don't even know what is she to us." Jaehyun-oppa got angry. Yiyang got speechless.

 

"Excuse me.." I held Jaehyun-oppa's arms.

 

"Look... I'm really sorry. She's right. I didn't even show respect now that I'm a trainee" I bowed.

 

"But your my---" mark said.

 

"Mark.... Can I talk to you?" I shouldn't let anybody to know that I'm his sister. Not now...

 

I looked at Hansol-oppa. He understand that I wanted him to tell NCT U members to keep the fact that I'm Mark's sister.

 

"Zoe. Is there something going on that I don't know?" Mark became serious and I got a little bit scared.

 

"Uhmmm... Mark... Can we just keep it on ourselves that I am your sister?" I said while looking down and playing with my fingers.

 

"What? What are you trying to say? To act like youre just nothing to me?! Zoe, its just been a month since you've been here with me! And yet you wanted me to act? What the heck." Mark got annoyed.

 

As exepected, he will be so mad ㅠ.ㅠ

 

"Look.... I just started my training here. The trainees were keeping an eye on me. They're getting to know me. What if I told them that I'm your sister? Do you think they'll treat me the same way? Of course not! They're going to be awkward and needs to be careful around me. Because I am the sister of one of our sunbaes. It's not that I'm going to keep it forever.... Please Mark...." I begged.

 

"Alright. But don't ever let anyone make you small like Yiyang did. Or else I might do anything." He took a big sigh. 

 

"You're really a grown up man now huh" I said as I messed his hair.

 

...

 

I decided to go home. I didn't returned to the practice room after a talk with Mark. Mark said that he will be the one to explain what happened to me.

 

I'm getting ready for my long sleep after my first long training. But I received a text from Ms. Hong

 

From 'Manager Hong':

 

Hey Zoe.. Tomorrow is your first day in SOPA. Come here tomorrow morning. You don't have training but your uniform is here. I will also be the one to take you there. Good luck on your studies. Fighting ~ \•.•/

 

I smiled after reading that. I can finally study what I really wanted to do. I'm also a grown up woman now! Gonna enter university now yahooo!

 

...

 

I woke up at 5:30. Aunt prepared breakfast for us. Jae Rin got up also.

 

"Why are you not wearing uniform?" Jae Rin asked.

 

"I'm going to the company later." I said while munching my bread

 

BREAD IS LAYF TOO~

 

"Eh? You said its your first day today... I thought you're coming with me" Jae Rin pouted.

 

"My uniform is at the company. Uhmm... how about you come with me. Its just only me and Manager-nim who will go to school today so I don't think its a bad idea to bring you" i smiled.

 

"REALLY?! OMG. WHAT IF I BUMPED INTO EXO?! OR GIRLS' GENERATION?!" Jae rin shouted.

 

"Calm down! It's early in the morning" Aunt said and I laughed.

 

"Hahahaha. Aunt is right. Don't freak out there okay? You need to hold your feels or else you will be kicked out of the building." 

 

"Okay~ Thank you!" She kissed me on cheeks and I found it disgusting ㅋㅋㅋ

 

...

 

We got to SM Building. Jae Rin's jaw dropped while looking at everything we passed. We bumped into some idols and we bowed to greet them and luckily Jae Rin was speechless enough to contain her feels.

 

"Lee Min Young." Someone called me. I was startled and about to fall. But that person and Jae Rin catched me.

 

"You okay? It seems like your still asleep. Its early in the morning, you have training at this hour?" Taeyong asked and I found myself holding his arms while he's holding my hand.

 

We both realized it and came back to our senses. Jae Rin grinned thinking of something.

 

"W-who is she? Why are you bringing outsiders here?" He asked awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"It's none of your business" I said while giving a fake smile.

 

I turned and grabbed Jae Rin's hand and was about to go. But he grabbed my other hand making me startled again. I can feel my blood rises up.

 

He just gave me a why-are-you-running-away  look.

 

"Uhmm.. Can we go now? We might be late" I said.

 

"Okay. Whatever, just go." He said as he let go of my hand. Tsk. Still cold as expected.

 

He turned his back to us and started walking to the opposite way.

 

"Isn't that Taeyong?" Jae Rin said with her eyes wide opened.

 

"Yeah. Mr. White or should I just call him Ice Monster" I rolled my eyes 

 

I dragged Jae Rin into Manager Hong's office. She greeted me and so i did. I introduced Jae Rin to her. 

 

I got out of the comfort room. I'm pulling my skirt down because I'm not comfortable wearing it. I got my hair tied into a bun. The two of them looked at me slowly clapping and saying "perfect".

 

"Something's missing. You should put a little bit make up so you will leave a good impression to everyone. And SM is known for the visuals you know" Ms. Hong winked and teach me some make up techniques.

 

"Okay! Everything's set! Let's go!" She said. I took a deep breath. 

 

...

 

We arrived at the school. Everyone's looking at me as we walked down the hallway. We arrived at faculty room. Ms. Kim, our adviser talked some things with me. 

 

"If you wanted to look at school's facilities, you can just ask your cousin to have to tour with you. Let's go?" She said.

 

We arrived at our room. Jae Rin leave me and she seated on her chair. Ms. Kim caught their attention and they got seated on their respective chairs.

 

Then suddenly someone got up. It was our class president. They greeted the teacher.

 

"Okay class.. half of the first semester had already passed. But today, one student will be joining our class. Here... introduce yourself." 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Zoe Lee-imnida. I'm from Canada and I'm still adjusting here in Korea. Please bare with me if i did something wrong that I don't know." I said and smiled awkwardly. Then they gave me a warm smile and greetings.

 

"Zoe, take a seat beside Jeno." Our adviser pointed out Jeno. He raises his hand and smiled at me.

 

"Annyeong~" I seated beside him.

 

"I didn't expect that you're going to be my classmate, even my seatmate noona" he smiled.

 

"Hahaha. I'm supposed to be a 2nd year student like Mark but sickness loves me so I have to stay more in hospital" I laughed but he was shocked.

 

"Noona!" Someone patted my back.

 

"Oh? Donghyuk-ah" I waved as I faced him.

 

"Welcome to our class~" He greeted me as well as Jisung and Jaemin. 

 

"Ah. By the way, this is Renjun. My seatmate and also one of the trainees of SM" Jaemin said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Huang Renjun-imnida"  he bowed and smiled at me. His tooth is so cute~ 

 

"Annyeong! I'm Zoe. Just call me noona too. I'm Mark's twin sister" I whispered.

 

"R-REALLY?" His jaw dropped.

 

"Shhhh... it's a secret" I winked.

 

Our first subject teacher came. After 3 hours of morning class, we finally had our break time.

 

"Want to come with us noona? We're going to meet the boys." Jeno said.

 

"Who....?" I asked confused.

 

"Mark-hyung, Jaehyun-hyung, Doyoung-hyung and Ten-hyung" he said.

 

"Ahh... So you guys are studying together at one school." I said

 

"Yeah. Apparently, Hansol-hyung graduated already in Busan. Taeil-hyung graduated at different school during his first year of training. Johnny hyung's at Chicago and continued by private/home study. And Taeyong-hyung graduated here last year.

 

I nodded and we headed to the school's cafeteria. Everybody's looking at me. Is it unapppropriate to be with these boys? Just where did Jae Rin go? 

 

"Uhmm... guyss can you go first? I'll just wait for Jae Rin" I stopped.

 

"Huh? Jae Rin?" Donghyuk asked.

 

"My cousin. One of our classmates." I said and smiled. I waved at them and turned my back.

 

I texted Jae Rin because she was missing. Where the heck is she? I walked while looking at my phone until I reached the senior's  room. I saw two boys teasing each other who's about to bumped me but I avoided it. 

 

The two boys' jaw dropped and I looked at them with my eyes wide.

 

"Z-zoe ahh..." Jaehyun-oppa looked at me as if he saw a ghost. Meanwhile I smiled widely.

 

---

 

OMG GUYSS. CONNECTION BETWEEN ZOE-TAEYONG AND ZOE-JAEHYUN STARTED!! Who do you ship the most?! Comment down! 😂😊💕