Forgiven.

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

THIS LIFE!! I WAS DAMN WORRIED ABOUT HER, THINKING THAT SHE LEFT ALREADY LEFT ME BUT THE TRUTH IS SHE WAS WITH JAEHYUN ALL ALONG?!

YEAH.. I'M GOING TO UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT SHE DIDN'T TOLD ME SHE WAS WITH HIM LAST NIGHT BECAUSE WHATEVER THE REASON IS, I'LL ACCEPT IT. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER!!

DAMN...

"Taeyong oppa, wait!!" I heard her running and shouting.

I'm so mad because after that damn discussion about what happened to them yesterday, they still had time to talk. She didn't even bother to go to me first and explain!

I didn't mind her and headed to the parking lot.

"LOOK! ITS TAEYONG OPPA!!" the fans shouted and ran towards me.

Oh damn... this is great!

I ran towards to our car and luckily I got in before they reached me. I quickly closed the door and noticed that the fans didn't even followed me.

I saw them from where I stood a while ago before being noticed by them, looking and pointing at something.

"Sh*t...."

I opened the door and ran back to them.

---

ZOE'S POV :

"LOOK! IT'S TAEYONG OPPA!"

Oh nooo...

I was about to call him but he ran to avoid their fans. GOOD! NOW I'M DEAD.

"WAIT GUYS!! ISN'T THAT THE GIRL WHO FLIRTED WITH OUR JAEHYUN OPPA?!"

Flirt whut?!

"WHAT THE HECK! YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO BE HERE?!"
"YAH! YOU !"
"DON'T EVER TOUCH OR GO NEAR TO NCT AGAIN!"
"YOU'RE SUCH A USER!"
"HOW DARE YOU USE NCT AND JAEHYUN OPPA TO BE A FAMOUS TRAINEE HUH?!"

They cornered me just to shout those words directly to my ears. I didn't mind how it hurts to hear them shout. But it hurts emotionally to know that they think of me as a user.

Tears came out in my eyes as I let them shout at me and remained silent while looking at the floor. I can take all the blame right now. I still have a long way and this is just a part of my whole life problem. This is a part of being an idol. I should have face this...

Suddenly, a warm hugged wrapped my body and pulled me out of the crowd. He was shouting something to the fans but I didn't know what is it. I became deaf from being hurt by their words. Then I realized I was sitting inside the car.

"Are you okay baby? Did they hurt you?" Taeyong cupped my face and looked at every part of me.

I smiled bitterly and cried. He quickly hugged me tight.

"Shhh... I'm sorry baby... Sorry for leaving you... Shhh... Its okay... I love you, baby..." he keeps kissing my head.

"I-I'm sorry.. *HUK*" I muttered.

"Okay baby. I forgive you... Tell me, did they hurt you?"

I slowly shook my head.

"Baby.. Don't ever believe what they're saying okay? You're not a user. They don't know the truth that's why they said  that."

" *HUK* but if I had told them the truth that Mark was my brother *HUK* and NCT was really my friends from the very start, they won't blame me.."

"No baby... You did it for a reason.. Its not your fault..."

"Plus, I lied to you. I-I'm sorry for not telling you about what happened last night.." I cried more.

"Shhh baby... Its okay. I was just carried away by my anger. I should understand you. I-Its just that... I-I know from the start that Jaehyun likes you..."

My eyes widened at him. He knew all along?!

"I'm not going to be mad like this if I think that the two of you were just really friends and all of these were just misunderstanding. But I know his real feelings towards you were different ever since the two of you became close. I was supposed to give up mine, but I don't want to lose you. I lose the girl that I like for him once, I won't do it twice." he kissed my forehead.

Do I deserve a man like him?

-----

I woke up when the car stopped. NCT's manager and him accompanied me on going home so I can be safe.

"Hyung... I'll just be with her here for a moment. Just pick me up here later before our schedule."

"Taeyong... Their issue is not yet dead and you want to add up some fire again?"

Yah right.. He doesn't know that Taeyong oppa is my boyfriend.

"I'm not going to stay for long. She needs someone right now. Plus, they're going to find out the truth soon. It won't be too big deal for me to accompany her since she is Mark's sister."

"Okay.. I'll call before going back here." NCT manager-nim sighed and Taeyong nodded.

Luckily, the fans were unable to find out where I lived. I know they're going to ask my classmates but they knew that I'm living at Jae Rin's house.

OH GEEZ! What if they're going to do something at Aunt's house?!

"Baby.. Let's rest for now. Hmm?"

I shook my head..

"I-I need to go to Aunt's house.."

He sighed and cupped my face.

"Baby, it's too dangerous for you to go out this time. It's better for you to stay here for the mean time."

"B-But what if the fans where going to barge in at aunt's house?! What if they harm them because of me?!" i panicked.

" *sighs* Okay... i'll do something about it. Trust me baby, okay? Now... I want you to rest. I want you to forget all of this temporarily."

I slowly nodded and he guided me to my room. At first I can't even close my eyes, thinking what will happen next.

After having a nap, I woke up hearing Taeyong's voice. He's sitting at the edge of the bed while talking on his phone.

"Yes. She's resting right now. Yes... I think it's safe for Jae Rin to stay at home too... Yes.. They finalized the statement a while ago so I think this issue will die before they go to school tomorrow... I-I know... No matter what happens, I'll make sure she's going to stay here.. Thank you" he ended the call.

He buried his face on his hands and heavily sighed.

What's the problem?...

He slowly turned his glance to me and startled a little bit.

"B-Baby... You okay? You just slept for half an hour... Sleep more."

I shook my head. He sighed and layed down beside me. He started staring at my face while putting the strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Is there any problem again?" I finally asked.

He remained silent.

"H-Hey... You're scaring me, baby."

"I'm scared too." he kissed my forehead.

"W-Why?"

"I'm so scared that one day... you'll leave me. That's what I felt last night... the moment you ignore my calls and unable to know what happened to you.... I thought you left. And damn! It really scares me..." he buried his face on my neck and I can feel his heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry..."

"What can I do... I'm so addicted to you... I don't know how to control myself once you're gone."

Please don't say that baby... 

"Why would I leave you? You're not going to give me reasons to leave you right?" I tried to joke.

"Of course not!" he pouted. "I'm going to give you more reasons why you should stay..." he kissed my cheek.

"Then there's no problem! Because I know to myself... that I'm not going to leave this man just because I want too. Unless,  he will be the one to give me up." I smiled.

"Tss.. I said I'm not gonna do that!" 

"Hahahaha arraseooo~ don't be mad. You're becoming a monster again hehehe"

As long as I'm living... I promise not to leave you Lee Taeyong...

He stared at my eyes as if he's listening to what my mind's saying. As a response, his soft lips touches mine. He kissed me deeply and claimed my lips.

"I love you... Don't you dare leave me, 'cause I'm not going to find you."  he muttered in between our kisses. 

"Eh?" I stopped.

"I'm not going to find you because you said you have a reason. That's why... I'm just going to wait for you even if it means forever... even if I know that you're not coming back..."

"You're crazy..." I smiled widely.

"Yeah... That's what you did to me." he chuckled.

We cuddled for a long time until it's time for him to go to work.

--------------

"She must be stressed because of those fans.."
"It's too early for her to have these kind of problems..."
"I'm scared for her. She doesn't have any idea how society really works. She was trapped in the hospital for a long time and spoiled by her parents. I don't know if she can handle to deal with those people..."
"Aigoo... poor Zoe-unnie.."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Min Jae and Jae Rin looking at me worriedly.

"H-Hey Zoe... are you okay now?" Min Jae helped me got up.

"You have a fever again!" Jae Rin said.

"Does it hurt somewhere?"

"W-Why are you here? I-Its dangerous for you to come here." my voice cracked.

Ughh... What's happening to me again?!

"Of course we're your friends! We need to be here! Damn Zoe! What if we didn't even bother to come here?! Who will take care for you?! We saw you crying and burning while sleeping!!" Min Jae shouted.

"A-Alright! alright... Chill! I was just worried.. I don't want someone else be involved with my problems again.."

" *sighs* Unnie... Friends are supposed to help when they're in need. That's what we are doing! we don't care if we got harmed by those sasaeng fans!'"

"Why? Do you already know the truth? I haven't even explained this matter to you.." I seriously said.

"Yes. Even without those statements, articles, rumors or anything, I know these are all misunderstandings. Why? Because I know you're with Taeyong." Min Jae rolled his eyes.

"Uh-huh.. Same here!" Jae Rin raised her hand happily.

"Wait-- WHAT?! Y-You know already?! T-That we have a relationship?!"

"Heol. So there really is?" he smirked.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOODDD!!! KYAAAAHHHH!!!" Jae Rin freaked out and hit Min Jae's arms.

"AWW! STOP IT KIM JAE RIN!!"

"Soooooo!!! TELL ME UNNIE!! HOW LONG DOES THE TWO OF YOU DATING?!!!"

"What the ?! I thought both of you know already?"

"We didn't say that we know about your RELATIONSHIP with him. We said that we know that you're with him. I mean, you LIKE him." he rolled his eyes again.

"Heol... T-then how?!" I said.

"OF COURSE WE'RE YOUR BESTFRIEND! DUH?!"

"I AM her bestfriens." Min Jae said.

"WE ARE!"

"I AM!"

"WE ARE!"

"I AM! I was with her in Canada!"

"I was with her even before she met you!"

"SSSSSTTTOOOOPPPP!!! DAMN IT! You're both my bestfriends okay?! So tell me... Does everyone know? I-I mean.. Does everyone noticed it?"

"Well... probably, no. But Mark? I think yes." he smirked

".... I'm done."

"Stop changing the topic! SOOOOO WHEN DID YOU GUYS STARTED?!" she asked excitedly.

"U-Uhmm... When I passed out last time? Yeah... he came here to take care of me then t-that's it..."

"OMEGEEEE!!!!"

*crrriiinggggg crrriiiingggg*

The three of us turned our glance to my phone.

Manager-unnie callling...

"Hello?"

[Hey Zoe! Turn on your TV now! The statement will be released now!]

I quickly ran downstairs and my bestfriends followed me. I the TV and it's exactly on news section.

TV :

"NCT 127 will be having their comeback 3 days from now and the fans were excited about it since its their first ever comeback. The music video for their title track "Fire Truck" was already out and now gaining million of views. However, NCT 127 fans were furious about the dating rumor of Jaehyun with an SM trainee. The NCT member and the trainee was spotted at Han River in the middle of the night having some time alone. SM Entertainment finally released a statement, denying all the rumors about them."

*the SM representative appeared."

"Everyone were very excited about NCT 127's comeback but unfortunately a rumor suddenly rise. We wanted to clear misunderstandings so that this won't be a conflict on their upcoming comeback. NCT's Jaehyun and the trainee were completely friends. Yes it's true that she is one of our trainees. She's actually going to have her pre-debut and will be officially member of SMROOKIES this upcoming August but we have no choice but to introduce her sooner. She is Zoe Denise Lee, 17 years old from Vancouver, Canada. She joined the company around April where NCT debuted. Some people seems to doubt why she's close to NCT members. Well aside from being colleagues for a few months, Zoe Lee-ssi is the twin sister of one of NCT members, Mark Lee."

*the reporters gasp*

"Mark had metioned many times that he has a younger sister but never showed her picture just for her privacy. Mark's sister is Zoe Lee-ssi. They're both Canadian and the children of The Lee Group's Chairman. Its understandable that she's going to be friends with her brother's co-members. In Jaehyun's case, it was different. Jaehyun and Zoe met even before they entered the company. They met 10 years ago and were childhood friends. Mark also confirmed it to us so even us had no doubts. I hope this will clear all the misunderstanding. They're just friends who wanted some time alone to talk. They haven't seen each other for 10 years that's why we let them do that. I hope everyone supports NCT 127 and Zoe Lee. Please look forward for NCT 127's comeback and Zoe's upcoming pre-debut. Thank you very much for understanding."

[Hello?! Zoe! Have you seen it?]

I didn't answered. Tears started to form in my eyes and feel relieved.

"A-Am I f-forgiven now?"

[What? Of course! You can go outside now! Check your SNS they're all apologizing and happy that you were Mark's sister!!]

Oh god... Thank you! I can sleep in peace now!

 

 

-----

Sorry for late update guys huhuhu hope you understand... Enjoyyyy!!