Its a secret

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

My alarm clock rang and I got up. Today, I didn't saw Taeyong cooking breakfast for us. He's maybe too tired because of their whole day schedule.

I will just be the one to attend class today since they still have to rest this morning and continue their work in the afternoon.

Everything was set and all I need to do is to go out of this house. I wrote and left a letter in the living room. I will be home late since I still have training.

...

The classes are done and I have to go to SM. I took a cab and traveled for about 30 mins. I opened my phone and saw some texts.

[Mark] Its better if you will wake me up before leaving.

[Jaehyun] Be safe! Text us if you're scared to go home okay? Have a good day!

[Taeyong] Don't go home alone. I'll be there at 7 for some matters. I'll wait for you to finish your training and we'll go home together. Don't be stubborn.

I giggled as I saw how sweet these boys are. There's Mark who reduced his over protective attitude, Jaehyun who cutely worrying, and Taeyong who's cold but actually look cute when he care.

6 pm, I arrived in SM. I greeted every seniors and directors had passed. I had gine straight to my locker to change. 

I choose to wear pants to cover my bruises. I entered the practice room and everyone's asking me why I am absent yesterday.

"I was tripped and my knees got bruises and it hurts so much" I said.

"You should be careful" Hansol oppa said 

"Yeah right. You missed a lot of information for our project. And it includes all of us!" Haerin said.

"We will be having a SMROOKIES Show. Its a mini concert that includes trainees only. Hansol oppa and the rest, including NCT sunbaenims had that before. It will be second time, and it will be with girls. Since you're just a new trainee, you will be introduced officially as SMROOKIES member a week before the show." Goeun explained

"Really?!" I asked

"Well that won't happen if you keep being absent in training because of a lame excuse" here does Yiyang being sarcastic -.-

"Yeah. Don't worry." I said.

She rolled her eyes and continued stretching.

The dance teacher came and we had 9 hours training. 

The training was already done and we started to fix our things. Only trainees were left in the practice room.

"Zoe-ah. Want to have dinner with us?" Goeun asked.

"I would love to---" 

"Are you going somewhere?" Taeyong suddenly entered the room and asked me while walking towards us.

He got all of our attention and future-NCT-boys greeted him.

"What brings you here?" Hansol oppa asked.

"Oppaaaa~" Yiyang ran and cling in his arms.

"Uhmmm.. to fetch that kid" he suddenly pointed at me.

Everyone's looking at me confused. Well, I was confused too.

"Want do you mean oppa?" Yiyang gets annoyed.

So he's not joking a while ago? Then how long is he waiting for me?

"I-I..... have appointments with them!" I move nearer to Goeun and the rest of the female trainees.

"But I've been waiting for you for about 2 hours." He said.

"Well if you do have appointments with Taeyong sunbaenim, maybe we can have dinner next time" Goeun said.

"Let's go home." Taeyong said 

Hansol oppa tapped his shoulder to tell him that me living with NCT is a secret.

"What the is this? Why are you telling her to go home with you as if you guys were married?" Yiyang asked.

"It will happen soon" Donghyuk whispered.

"WHAT?!" sht she heard it.

"How about let's all have dinner together!" Johnny suggested to change the topic

...

So yeah. We ended up having dinner at a BBQ place near SM Building. 

I am sitting between Hansol oppa and Taeyong. On the other side of Taeyong was Yiyang and Johnny.

Actually, I was going to sit beside Goeun and the rest of the girls but Taeyong quickly dragged me beside him  -.-

"How's your bruises?" Taeyong suddenly asked.

"It's fine." I whispered while looking down

"But you're not walking normally a while ago." 

"I said its fine." 

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because we can't let them know that we are close. Well, if you can call this as 'close' "
 
I lift my head up and saw everyone staring at us, SHOCKED. I realized that during our conversation, I was the only one who's whispering. Taeyong remained his normal volume of his voice.

"Ha ha ha! Let's cheers!" I broke the silence and lift my glass up. But it only contains cola.

No one's responding so I slowly put down my glass and drink by myself. Yeah. It's so ing awkward.

I excused myself to go to the restroom. I came back and Donghyuk suddenly offered me 쌈 (lettuce wraps)

"Noona~" 

"Thanks" i smiled.

He's the one who put the lettuce wraps inside my mouth. I chewed it slowly until the strong flavor punched my nose and burned my mouth. 

It was too spicy!!!

While everyone's laughing. Including Taeyong, I quickly find something I can drink. My cola is already gone and I saw a glass of water beside me.

I quickly grabbed it and drank until the last drop. 

My eyes got blured and everything seems spinning around. I can hear some noise but I don't know where it came from.

I saw Taeyong's face and he catched me from falling. 


Until everything went black.

----

 

Sorry if this is very short. But I will try my best to update this later or tomorrow 😊