Hyung

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

"Zoe? Ms. Lee!" I got back to my senses when our teacher shouted my name.

"Sorry, Sir." I bowed.

"Did you sleep?" Min Jae whispered.

"H-huh? Y-yeah..." I lied. Honestly I wasn't able to sleep after talking with Jaehyun oppa.

He makes me confused.... Why is he going to our house at that hour just to check me, when he knows that I'm with Taeyong. Plus, he's worried because I'm with Taeyong? What the hell?

2 subjects and lunch had passed. We are currently having our PE class. Girls were sitting at the bench cheering for boys who were playing basketball.

"GOOOOO KIIMMM MIIINNN JAAAAEEE!! WHOOOOO!!" The girls shouted.

Aigoo... this reminds me of our days back in middle school. So many canadian girls fell to his charms  ㅋㅋㅋ 

Jeno passed the ball to Min Jae. Min Jae jumped to shoot the ball but somone pushed him and he fell.

"OPPA!!!" I shouted and ran.

"WHAAAA!!" other students were shocked.

Min Jae was lying down while holding his left arm.

"AHHHH...." he was in pain.

"O-oppa.... I-I think... your arm broke..."

"I-It hurts...." he muttered.

"This won't do. Call 911 now!!!" I shouted.

"I-I'm okay..." he held my hand.

"No you're not! Stop talking and stay still!"

......

I was waiting with our homeroom teacher outside the emergency room. A doctor came out and headed towards me.

"Are you the guardian of Kim Min Jae-ssi?" He asked.

"I'm his homeroom teacher and she is his bestfriend. Is Min Jae okay?" Our teacher asked.

"He's okay now. They're getting ready to transfer him into a room. Let's talk about his condition on my office. This way please." The doctor said.

"Okay... Z-Zoe ah... stay here and wait for him okay? I'll just talk to him." She said.

"Nae." I nodded.

....

Min Jae was avoiding my eye contact while heading to his room. I finally got a chance to talk when the nurse left us.

"Yah.... does it hurt?" I asked.

"Hmmmm..." he slowly nodded.

"AISHHH.. YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL! THE LAST TIME YOU'VE BEEN HOSPITALIZED WAS BECAUSE OF PLAYING BASKETBALL TOO! YOU BROKE YOUR ANKLE AND NOW YOU BROKE YOUR ARM?! WOW. AMAZING!" I shouted and clapped.

"Y-yeokshi (as expected).... I-I will get nagged.... I-Im sorry..." he looked down.

" *sighed* I told you to be careful that time... What will you do now? It's a relief that your left arm was broken not the right because you won't be able to write."

"Heol. Shouldn't you just wish that I didn't broke anything?" He rolled his eyes.

"It's your fault tho!" 

"Do you think I like this?! Its our classmate's fault, he pushed me!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?! AND WHO'S THE ONE THAT PUSHED YOU?! I'LL BROKE HIS TWO ARMS!" i stood up.

"Y-yah... you're scaring me.. calm down... It happened anyway..." he pulled me down.

"But... you know what hurts the most?..." he looked at my eyes seriously.

"....." <---- me

"My tummy. I'm hungry... Let's eat~" he pouted.

"YAH! AISSHHH... I thought you got hurt somewhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Hehehe hurry~"

"I'll be back. Don't you dare to go somewhere." I said.

I stood up and headed outside. I was walking and it was a little bit uncomfortable to me seeing patients walking with their dextrose. It feels like I'm one of them again... I don't want to be like that again...

I stopped walking when I saw the logo of the hospital.

Seoul National University Hospital?

Isn't... . I SHOULDN'T BE HERE! SOME OF THE OLD DOCTORS CAN RECOGNIZE ME!! I MEAN, OUR FAMILY IS THE BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER OF THIS HOSPITAL AND THE CHAIRMAN OF THIS HOSPITAL WAS MY FATHER'S FRIEND!

I covered my face until I reached the exit. I had gone to the nearest SUBWAY resturant and ordered some food.

It took around 10 minutes to serve and I quickly go back to the hospital.

* crrriiiinnngggg ccrrrrriiiinnnnggg *

--Ice Monster Lee Taeyong calling...--

"Yeoboseo?"

[Yah. Why didn't you answered my call last night?]

"Call? You called? Aigoo.. I'm sorry. I was tired and fell asleep early."

[Tss... you're really sleepy head.]

"Why did you call?" 

[H-huh?... U-Uhmm... I'm so bored... It's not yet our time to perform.]

"Ahh... you're bored? We'll I'm bored talking to you too... I'll hang up now."

[W-WAIT!]

"Waeyo?"

[Uhmmm... so... you're going to SM building right? Oh. You must be at class now.. sorry for bothering...]

"Aniyo. It's okay. I'm not in the school right now. And I don't think I can go to SM afterclass..."

[What? Wae? Odiya? (Where are you?)]

"I'm at the hospital..."

[WHAT?! HOSPITAL?! WHAT IS THE NAME OF HOSPITAL?!"]

"Seoul National University Hospital... but why are you sh----"

* toot toot toot * (call ended)

What was that o_O

"Why is he shouting then hanging up just like----" I bumped into one of the doctors and my phone dropped.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" He said.

"Aniyo... It's okay I wasn't looking on my way..." I said while fixing my phone.

"Let me fix it." He said.

"Uhmmm... It's ok---..." I stopped talking when I saw his face.


O-oppa?

"Oh. It works! I'm really sorry. Here." He handed my phone and smiled.

His smile faded and turned to a shocked expression.

"Are you perhaps....." he said.

"Doctor.... Jung?" 

"HEOL! DENISE? ARE YOU... REALLY DENISE?" he happily asked.

"Yes... Opppaaaa!!" I hugged him.

"Aigoooo!! Our Denise is now a woman! You're so pretty!" 

" *hukkk* I missed you Dr. Jung *hukk* " I cried.

"Aigooo don't cry... and stop calling me Dr. Jung. you rascal. You're still 9 years old the last time I saw you and now... wow! You're so tall and wearing a high school uniform!" 

" *hukk* You look old! Huhuhuhuhu" I joked.

"WHAT?! HAHAHAHHAA"  he hugged me again.

"I thought I wouldn't see you anymore after you got discharged from your father's hospital..." he muttered.

"I'm sorry oppa..."

That time. I felt happy and scared. Happy because I saw the one who take care of me when I'm on my weakest point. Scared.... to know where is Jae.

That doctor was like a family to me. Not just because he took care of me... But because he was Jae's family. His hyung.

Dr. Jung Yoon Jin

-----

I finally graduated whoop HAHAHAHHA * my crush hugged me after he knew that the letter that my friend gave was from me ㅋㅋㅋ* but it was a farewell hug tho ㅠ.ㅠ Anyways... I think this book (book 1) or fanfic will take around 50-70 chapters and to be followed by a sequel after the summer vacation lol 😂