Jae?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

I just got home from training and my body hurts like crazy. I also saw Yiyang and she avoided me. I didn't talked that much because I feel mad at her.

I quickly layed down on my bed and slept.

...

[ZOE'S DREAM]

"Hey Denise..." Jae broke the silence while we were watching cartoons.

"Hmmm?" I answered.

"What will you do if I go to a far place? Would you miss me?" He asked while playing his hands.

"What's with you today?" I joked.

"I'm serious..."

"Hmmm... I'll follow you?" 

"Really?!"

"Yeah... I will lost a playmate if you're gone."

"But.... you need to be treated...." he frowned.

"Then don't go." I said.

"But..... I need to...."

Tears rolled down from our eyes. We stared at each other's innocent faces.

"You're really *hukk* going?" I cried even more and continuously rubbed my eyes .

" *hukk* y-yeah..... *hukk* " Jae cried out loud too.

"What's happening here? Why are you guys crying?" The door opened and a doctor came.

"Opppaaaaaa!!" I spread my arms and cried.

"Aigoooo why are you crying Zoe-ahh? Did he do something bad?" He asked.

"He's going far away from meeee!!!"

"Ahh.... Look Denise-ah.." he made me sit on his lap.

"Our Jae.... He needs to go back to our home. He needs to be with our parents... Only oppa is staying with you. Don't you like it?" He asked.

"B-but.... you only *hukk* gave me medicines *hukk* not toyssss!!"

"Well if you're going to be a good girl, then I'll give you toys. Do you want to be with Jae?" 

"Yeah!!!" I nodded.

"Then make yourself better first. Follow what oppa is saying so that you can be a healthy and strong Denise that Jae will saw on the future..."

"Really?"

"Of course! You can follow Jae if you're healthy. You can play wherever you wanted." He touch my hair.

"That's right Denise. Promise me you're already better when we see each other again okay?" 

"Promise" and that, we made a pinky swear.

.....

I opened my eyes and found myself crying. I seated on my bed and buried my face to the pillow and cried.

I miss him... Where are you now Jae?

After I cried, I got up and checked my phone. Its just 2 am in the morning and I'm still wearing the one I wore during the training.

I decided to go out of my room, go down to the kitchen, and drink cold water.

It was dark, no one was in the living room until I heard some footsteps coming from the kitchen.

I quickly hide behind the couch and the footsteps were getting near. It stopped so I decided to go out. I slowly walked to the kitchen and found no one.

Sighed. 

I opened the refrigerator and drank a bottle of water. When I closed it and turned, I threw up the bottle and slipped. SOMEONE WAS IN FRONT OF ME.

He caught my waist and he covered my mouth.

"Asjdjfjdkkaksklsa"

"Shhh...." 

"RHRHHDJAAASJDKLSJHDYE"

"SHHHH! THEY'RE SLEEPING." I looked at him and it was Taeyong.

I pushed him and he let go of my waist. I glared at him before I walked out.

But what made me stopped is when he suddenly hugged me from behind. I can hear his heavy breathing and feel it when he buried his face to my neck.

I froze and unable to absorb what's happening.

I mean, WHY WOULD HE HUGGED ME FROM THE BACK AT 2 AM IN THE MORNING.

"Min Young-ahh..."he whispered.

I closed my eyes when my neck was tickled by his breathe.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it. Please Lee Min Young..." he hugged me tight.

"I don't want you to do this...... i don't want you to ignore me.... please..." 

He buried his face deeper in my neck until I felt his lips. He lightly kissed my neck before letting go.

I wasn't able to move and face him so he held both of my shoulders for me to face him.

"Please?" He asked with an innocent eyes.

I slowly nodded and he smiled a little.

"Goodnight." He leaned and whispered. He kissed my forehead before leaving me.

W-WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED?

....

"Zoe-ahhh!!! Wake uppppp!!" I heard Mark shouting at me and shooking my body.

"Ughhh... 5 mins...." I muttered.

"It's 7:40 you bad girl!" He shouted.

"WHAT?!" I quickly got up and grabbed my towel.

I quickly washed up and I was able to finish at 7:50.

I ran downstairs and they were all dressed. I wore my shoes and Mark ran to me with one toasted bread and a glass of milk.

"Aren't you going with me?" I asked after he put the bread inside my mouth.

"Later. Afternoon class." He said and made me sip the milk. 

"I'll go now! AISHH... WHY AM I SLEEPING SO DEEP...." I rushed to open the door and nearly slipped.

"Be careful! We'll go home together okay?!" Mark shouted.

"Yeahhh!" I shouted before opening the gate.

I ran from NCT house to the village's entrance to the bus stop.

It's already 8:04 am when I arrived at the school. I ran but It made me realized that I'm still late

I stopped when I reached our room. I knocked.

*knock knock*

The back door opened and luckily, the teacher wasn't there. Jeno noticed me and called me to quickly sit beside him.

"You're late. What happened?" He asked.

"I was in a very deep sleep" I giggled.

"Okay class!" Our homeroom teacher entered. Pewww! I arrived first before her ㅋㅋㅋ

"The two transferees are here so they're going to introduce his and herself. Come in!"

We all turned our glance to the front door. I quickly let a heavy sigh out and wiped my sweats before returning my glance to the new students that's why I didn't saw them entered.

The girls were busy buzzing and even taking their phones out.

Waee??

I looked at the transferees and my face changed. I mean, my reaction.

I saw the boy and the girl who will be our classmates.

The girl was.... Yiyang?

But the boy was even more shocking...

It was.... Kim Min Jae....

---


Whoot whoot! Last update for today~

Ps : Kim Min Jae is real guys. Just check him out if you want to see his face. He's a cutiepie too ㅋㅋㅋ