Last Look

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE TO THE READERS UNDER 18. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

New tears fell from my eyes as I deepen my kiss to Taeyong. He was hungrily kissing me and that shows how he missed me. I don't know why I cried but I just felt sorry for him.

I think... I think I should give myself to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him passionately too. It give him shock because his kisses are getting slower. I jumped and wrapped my legs on his waist and pushed his head to deepen our kiss.

"B-Baby..." he pulled away on our kiss but he's still carrying me.

I can see how confused he is on my sudden move.

"I want you so bad, baby..." I almost didn't recognized myself because of the tone of my voice.

"B-But you're still---"

"Shhh... I don't care. I miss you so much..." I whispered and kissed him hungrily again.

He started to responed and walked on the stairs. I don't know what happened but in just a blink of an eye, we're already in my room.

He carefully layed me down on the bed without pulling away from our kisses.

"I love you so much, Lee Min Young. I will do anything for you so don't leave me..." he whispered.

I didn't said anything and just pulled his head to kiss his lips again. This time, his hands were playing on my back. The tingling feeling I felt makes me moan.

It seems like my moan was a cue for him. He pushed himself more to my body and find a way to kiss my neck. While his hands were touching my tummy and slowly going up to my chest. He wasn't contended and he removed my blouse.

His warm hand touched my bare skin. He unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere. He started to kiss my collarbone and leaving some hickeys, down to my chest while he's caressing the other one.

Luckily, the room was dark enough for him not to see all the bruises in my body. For me, his touch and kisses in every part of my body heals those bruises.

"Oh..!" I moaned.

He's starting to explore his hands between my thighs and that gives me unexplainable new feeling inside me. He removed my undies and touched my womanhood.

I keep on while messing his hair. I realized that I'm getting far on the Zoe he know. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes were full of lust and happiness, seeing me pleasured on what he is doing.

"I can always make you happy like this... I want you to get addicted to me... I want you to stay at my side... every second of my life..." He said.

"B-Baby..."

"Hmmm?"

"I w-want you inside me..." I begged.

"Sure, baby." he said.

He got completely and I was so shocked on the madness of his manhood. He smirked at my reaction before kissing me hungrily again.

"This is gonna hurt a little, baby." he said huskily.

I nodded before getting ready for his move. He positioned himself and started to enter my womanhood. I heard his little moan then the rhythm started.

"Ahh...." I held the bed sheet tightly while enduring the pain.

His thumb wiped the tears that came out from my eyes.

"Shh... I'm sorry baby... Should I stop?" He worriedly asked.

"N-No... I can handle this... I want you right now baby..." I begged.

He kissed my forehead and nodded. He started to slowly and pleasured the both of us. Our voices roared inside the room as we became one. Until we can't stop and started to get faster.

After ing so hard, he filled me. And that was the cue for me that we gave all of us to each other.

He was breathing heavily in my neck. He kissed my neck lightly before looking at me.

"I love you..." he whispered.

I smiled and give him a quick kiss on his lips.

"I love you more..." I answered.

"Don't leave me again okay? I'm scared that you regret what happened to us tonight, when you woke up tomorrow." his eyes were full of fear.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered and kissed him.

He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tightly. As if I'm going to slip away if he remove his arm.

I'll never regret this Lee Taeyong... Never...

------

I stared at him for the whole night. He was sleeping peacefully and hugging me like a kid. I touched his face and memorized every part of it. Tears fell as I looked into him deeply.

How can I hurt this man? I love him so much...

I leaned closer while crying silently. I slowly removed his arm and he frowned.

"Don't leave me..." he muttered.

I was startled but then I realized that he was dreaming. I touched his hair and whispered to him.

"I'll be back, baby. Wait for me, okay? I love you." 

He face was peacefull again after saying those words. I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. I took a last look at him before leaving painfully....

------

It's already half an hour since I left the condo. I still have no calls or text from Taeyong so I think he's still sleeping. The sun was already up when I arrived in the Seoul National University Hospital to meet Dr. Jung.

"Zoe-ah..."

I stood up and saw Yoon Jin oppa, still wearing his white coat.

"O-Oppa..."

"Why do you want to meet me this early?" he smiled and sat in front of me.

"I have something important to tell you. I will say this quick because I need to leave as soon as possible."

"Ah. I heard you're going to fly to Canada today, right?"

"U-Uhmm... no... Actually... I'll go to Jeju."

"Jeju?" his eyebrows frowned.

"Oppa... Don't tell this to anyone. Only you and Min Jae knew about this."

"Just say it, Zoe. You're making me nervous."

I sighed before looking at him. I pinched my hand so hard before finally say those word I wanted to say.

"I have leukemia again. I would like you to be my personal doctor again. I want to have my treatment in Jeju... Secretly... Please help me oppa..." I begged.

"W-What!?! Wait... Zoe... Uhmm... W-When? I mean when did you have it again? Why didn't you have your treatment earlier?!" he nervously asked.

"I just knew this days ago. I want to have my treatment here in Korea. I also want it secretly. I don't want to have it in any hospital and you knew how much I hate it oppa. Now... I'm seeking for your help. I want to solve this quietly and ask you to come with me. Well... You can still continue to work here but I want you to assist me at least once a week. I can be with a personal nurse if you want."

He looked at me with disbelief before burying his face on his palm.

"I'm not pressuring you to decide right now, oppa. I just wanted to tell you this because I'm going to Jeju now. If you can't accept this, you can just refer me to other doctor. You're the one I trust right now. I don't want my parents to know about it. Now that my mom is going to give birth soon." I begged him.

"Damn, Zoe! Do you think my conscience will resist you after telling me all of these! You're like my sister and a daughter to me! I will do anything for you but I just don't understand why do you have to keep this?!" he frustratedly said.

"It's not easy for me too! Knowing that many people will be affected in this situation, do you think I can handle the pain twice?! All I ask for you is to keep this from those people who can be affected! Because I believe in myself that I can fight and stand on my own again like nothing happened. I am confident that I will overcome this situation without making everyone worried. Only you and Min Jae knew about this... I hope you understand me..." I explained.

He sighed and looked away, trying to calm himself.

"Here's the results of the tests I have. I got it secretly in Busan. You can call me with this new number if you decided already. I'm going to Jeju to keep distance. I hope you won't tell anyone about this. Even to Jae... or to Mark..."

I handed him the papers and left him alone. Right after I got out of the hospital, Taeyong called me. It seems like he's already awake and panicking.

I'm sorry...

I shut down my phone before heading inside the taxi.

------

TAEYONG's POV:

The coldness of the room wakes me up. I tried to hug my girlfriend but I felt nothing beside me. I opened my eyes and realized that I'm still inside her room. The sound of the air conditioner is the only thing I heard. Looking at myself behind the blanket shows that I really made love with her.

But reality hits me when I looked around the room and found no one. I immediately got up and wear my clothes.

"Min Young-ah!" I shouted while wearing my clothes.

I quickly walked outside the room and continued shouting.

"Lee Min Young!"

I headed downstairs and no one responded. My voice was the only one echoed in the whole unit.

I searched every corner of the room but I didn't found any trace of her. I started to get nervous because of the thought that she left me. I quickly headed upstairs to see if her things are still there. I opened her closet.

And found nothing...

No please... 

------

"MARK!" I shouted when I arrived on our dorm.

Everyone in the living room was shocked when I entered.

"T-Taeyong-ah... What's wrong? Why didn't you go home last night?" Taeil hyung asked.

"Where's Mark?" I asked.

"Why?" we all turned to Mark who's walking down the stairs.

I quickly ate the distance between us.

"M-Mark.. Where's M-Min Young?" I held both of his shoulders and asked him nervously.

He gave me a blank look and slowly removed my hands.

"You're with her last night, right? So why are you asking me?" he coldly asked.

I just gave him a confused look and he chuckled.

"It's written all over your face, hyung. You lost her." then his smile fades.

I looked down as my tears fell.

"Please Mark... Tell me where she is..."

"You were my last hope hyung. I thought that if you talk to her, she will change her mind. I think it's not. She must be really hurt. Don't look for her anymore... She already made up her final decision."

"No... I love her!" I cried in front of him.

"It's not about how you love her. It's about how you love each other, hyung. She doesn't want to live here anymore. Let's respect that. She's still young and many good things may happen to her in Canada. She's too young to understand her relationship with you. Let her be."

"S-She's in Canada?"

"Yes. Because that's her real home. Not here..."

------

It's been a week....

I've been performing in front of the crowd like a robot. It's been a week since she left me without notice. She made love with me and left me easily... She showed me how she love me... but after that... she was gone...

I just cried that day. I even took a day of absence because I got fever. My fans were wondering what happened to me. Of course, I can't tell them that it's because of my girlfriend. Then another day had passed, still stuck inside my room, crying...

Last night, I had made a decision. Thinking that she seems okay without me makes me wonder why do I have to suffer like this. If she's not hurting, why do I still have to hurt like this? 

Maybe... It's really end for us. 

Maybe... I'm not really important to her.

I sat down and swing myself. I'm here, where my feelings started for her. Where everything between us makes me confused.

I got annoyed the first time I encountered her in airport.

I laughed at fate because it makes us meet again for the second time. Who knew I will drag her with me and hide the night I got chased by my fans? 

I got scared when she was about to get hit by the motorcycle. I don't know but I just ran to save her.

I was happy when I knew that she was Mark's brother. I was happy because I thought that it wasn't really coincidence. That we were really destined...

I got sad when I saw her crying in front of me. I got scared when she said that someday... Someday, her parents will take her away.

I was hurt when she treats me different from how she treats the other members. I was hurt when she feel more comfortable to Jaehyun than me.

I was sure at my feelings to her when she kissed me. Thanks to the soju, she made me realized something.

I was really angry when her ex-boyfriend, Matthew Kim showed up.

My heart melts when she kissed me that night.

I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world when she said that she will give me a chance to prove my love to her.

My heart ripped into million of pieces when she avoided me because she saw me kissing other girl.

But when I talked to her, it was all worth it. She officially became my girlfriend.

That little girl I accidentally met... That little girl who always annoyed me with her energetic attitude... That little girl who makes me confused... Is the little girl I want to spend my life the most... The girl I'm willing to risk everything I had just to make her mine... The girl who I will love the most.

The girl that I will wait for... The girl I will never forget...

Tears fell in the ground as I made a decision. Life should go on. With or without her, I should continue to live. Maybe., my life won't be the same now that she's gone, but I have to learn how I should stand on my own.

------

2 weeks.

The promotion of NCT 127 is done. NCT Dream were the busiest now. We still have some performances but it's only for concerts. 

We are currently here in Jeju for shooting. I am one of the guest in Running Man and the location is in the main island. My heart is slowly breaking when we entered the resort. The resort that Min Jae's family owned, and the resort where our feelings started...

We were in the boat and our mission is to catch some fish. While we were waiting, Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim, one of the hosts pointed his finger somewhere.

"Ahjussi! What is that small island? Is it still part of this island?" he asked the fisherman who's assisting us.

"Yes. However, that small island is private. No one is allowed to go there aside from the grandson who owns this resort. That was a gift of Chairman to his grandson. I think it's not being used but they're still not allowing anyone to enter that."

"Wow! What a nice gift! An island?"

"Is it Kim Min Jae-ssi?" I asked him.

"Yes! Yes! How did you know sir? That island is owned by Mr. Kim Min Jae. However, he's still young to handle that so he's not using it."

"Do you know the owner, Taeyong?" Jae Suk sunbaenim asked.

"A-Ah.. yes.. He's a friend of mine." I smiled.

I looked at the small island few meters away from us. I can see a resthouse standing alone in the middle of the island. I wonder how long it's not been used. My eyes narrowed as I saw a girl heading out of the resthouse.

I thought no one is using it?

I walked and looked at it closer. The girl who came out is like a... nurse?

What is that nurse doing inside the isolated island?

------

 

 

Hi guyss! Have you already checked out my new fanfic? Please support my second fanfic hehehe! Just check it out on my "Stories" section, the title is "My bestfriend, Jeon Jungkook." The second chapter of it will be uploaded 1 or 2 days from now.