I became their little sister ♡

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

I am currently seating at the couch beside Taeyong. I am looking down while playing my fingers. Why? The boys gathered up infront of us. Giving us the explain-what-we-saw look.

They're waiting for our explanation but then Mark broke the silence.

"Zoe Denise Lee...." he called me

I closed my eyes and remained silent.

"Lee Min Young!" He shouted.

"W-wae?" I slowly looked up.

"Why. Are. You. Here?" He asked me.

"U-uhmm.... t-taking a nap?" I smiled awkwardly.

"But this isn't your house, nor your bedroom right?" He said.

"Why are you holding Taeyong-hyung's hand?" Doyoung-oppa asked

"Uhmm.. excuse me guyss she didn't d---" Taeyong tried to explain.

"SHUT UP." everyone said and he closed his mouth and looked away. NOOOO... HELP ME HUHUHU ㅠ~ㅠ

"Lee Min Young... do you remember what you had said during our 13th birthday?" He asked with a serious voice.

"W-what was that? I-i don't remember" I stuttered.

"About dating. Recite it. RIGHT NOW." he said

"I-I.... Zoe Denise Lee... Lee Min Young... promised in front of my brother Mark Lee, Lee Min Hyung.... That I will not date, kiss, hug, or hold hands with any boy behind him.... until I reached 18..." I recited.

Yeah. That was a promised made by us when we celebrated our 13th birthday.

"Then how old are you now?" He asked.

"17..." I answered.

"It means you're not 18 right? But why did you broke your promise?" His face looks angry.

"N-No I didn't broke my promise!" I said

"Hyungs... what did you just saw a while ago?" Mark asked the boys.

"Holding Taeyong's hand?" Johnny oppa said.

"No hyung. It's more like 'holding each other's hand' " Donghyuk added.

Geezzzzz... don't put more oil on fire plss..

Mark looked at me again. I sighed.

"Can I explain myself now?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"Honestly, I didn't even knew that I was holding his hand. I'm actually here to spend a night. I ran away from Aunt's home. Why? Because mom and dad arrived in Korea. They obviously wanted me to go back to Canada. Luckily, I got home before they arrived. I ran outside of Aunt's house a minute before they arrived. Right then, I saw Taeyong sunbaenim in front of me. I heard the car getting near and so I just ran with him. I cried and he brought me here. You guys weren't here, I fell asleep and that's all! Nothing happened!" They were shocked on my story.

Mark's face turns into a puppy. He hugged me, tighter. The boys became speechless.

"Yeah... It happened. I didn't follow you guys because I can't leave her alone here in our house. Look how overprotective he is. I'm sure he'll kill me if I let his sister stay here alone. " Taeyong broke the silence and pointed at Mark.

"K-kajima... (don't go)" Mark stuttered.

"That's why I'm here right?" I smiled and patted his back.

"Don't go anywhere Zoe. Stay here" Jaehyun oppa said with a serious glare.

I nodded and smiled at him. After that, Mark brought me to the guest room. We talked there privately.

"Zoe-ah..." Mark said

"Hmmm?" I asked 

"What if mom and dad finds out? What if Aunt told them everything?" He asked with his eyes worried.

"Then I should be with my knight. My knight will do everything just for his queen not to be taken away right?" I asked.

He nodded. I flicked his forehead because he's too dramatic. Its rare to see a Mark Lee like this.ㅋㅋㅋ

I took a bath and wore the clothes left here by Ms. Hong. Mark said she used to be here when they were trainees. 

While I am drying my hair, someone knocked the door.

"Nae?" I asked.

"It's me, Jaehyun" Jaehyun-oppa said behind the door.

I opened the door and smiled at him. But he smiled awkwardly and even stutter while talking.

"W-wanna w-watch m-movies?" he asked.

"Right now?" I asked

He nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"Why not?" I said and walked with him to the living room.

The boys greeted me and asked me to seat down. There are cushions around the mat placed on the floor. They prepared a slumber like party. 

"Hahhahahha omo what is this?" I laughed and asked 

"Since this is the first day that we will spending a night with you, we prepared these!" Donghyuk happily said.

"Zoe-ah seat here" Ten-oppa said.

"No. Seat here" Jaehyun-oppa said.

"You're here so why would you go to different place." Taeyong coldly said.

"Guys? Why are you fighting over my little sister?" Mark asked.

"Okay guyss! Chill. I'll just seat here." I said as I seated between Jaehyun and Taeyong.

The movie started and it was very scary. But for me it wasn't. I really love scary movies. I think Mark suggested to watch this because of me. Since all of them right now are freaking out ㅋㅋㅋ

"WHAAAAAAAAA!!" the girl in the movie shouted.

"ARGHHHH!" they all shouted.

So if you are going to visualize the scene right now, I don't know if its funny. Ten-oppa and Doyoung oppa hugged each other. Johnny,Yuta, and Taeil covered their faces within the cushions. Jeno,Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle hide their faces between their hands. Mark and Donghyuk hugged each other. ㅋㅋㅋ

Meanwhile, these two guys beside me hugged my arms. They both burried their heads at my shoulders. 

WHAT THE . Where are the strong guys performing so hot on stage? -.- ㅋㅋㅋ

"Uhmm.. guys? HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I laughed and I am the only one noisy.

They were so embarrassed of what they did. They awkwardly coughed. The two guys beside me are still not moving. They remained their eyes closed and hugging my arms.

"Hey... It's over..." I giggled.

They slowly lift their heads up and let go of my arms. Taeyong looked away while Jaehyun oppa seems to be blushing.

Ohemgeee... they're so cute!

After the movie, we decided to have a talk. They wanted to know more about me.

"So what are you going to do now... You can't just hide forever from your parents.." they asked.

"Maybe for now, I'll just do everything. I came here in Korea with my full desire. I decided to take this path after thinking for so long.... I was so eager to graduate that time so I can leave. I'll stick with this decision until the end. And no matter what happens, I will fight for this." I explained and smiled.

"You can just live here. You're welcome. You're our little sister too..." Taeil oppa said.

"But I think I will get killed by your fans. Knowing that there's a girl living here" I joked.

"No. They're going to treat you better than you expect. You're now the princess of NCT." Jaehyun-oppa said

"By the way, what's with that promise you had recited earlier?" Donghyuk asked.

"Hmm... that was made when we celebrated our 13th birthday" I said.

"But why 18?" Johnny asked.

"I actually said that It should be 5 years from now." Mark said.

"Look at the overprotective brother tsk tsk tsk." Yuta oppa said.

"How can she enjoy her teenage life if you will not let her to date" Taeyong suddenly asked.

"Yeah right! It's okay to have relationship at a young age. As well as now!" Jaehyun oppa said.

"It's just 1 year before she turns 18 so why not allow her?" Taeyong continued.

"Plus, she can meet good guys here in Korea!" Jaehyun followed.

"And---" Taeyong was about to add something

"Hey! Hey! Hyungs! Why are you so sensitive about this topic? Are you guys my sister?" Mark asked.

We all nodded and confused on how these two act. Jaehyun and Taeyong was caught off guard and just coughed awkwardly. Hmm... something's fishy...

"Well... for me.. They were both right" I said

"Eh?" 

"Come on Mark! I'm already in college! I will meet so many good boys out there! Specially in school! I'm already 17~" I pouted 

"Nah. Promise is promise. And so you are a trainee. DATING IS DEFINITELY NOT ALLOWED ZOE" Mark insisted.

"Arghhh... But I am still a trainee even if I turned 18." 

"Then who said that you need to be a trainee? 😛" 

I facepalmed myself. I didn't knew he would be this mature and overprotective brother ㅋㅋㅋ

It's time for us to go to bed! I'm going to school with them tomorrow again since they don't have schedule from morning to afternoon. It means that I will be alone here at their dorm at the evening.

I layed on the guest's bed and stared at the ceiling. I sighed when I remembered that my parents are here in Korea. I hope Aunt will not going to tell about how am I doing here in Korea.

My mood changed when I remembered how cute the boys were awhile ago. They made my day ㅋㅋㅋ

*knock knock*

"Yes?" I asked.

"Uhmmm... are you comfortable there right now?" Jaehyun asked behind the close door

"Yeah.." I answered

"Just tell me if you need something. I'm in the room, left side of yours" he said.

"Okay~" I said.

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow, Denise" he said and I heard his footsteps and the door of the room beside mine.

My heart starts to beat faster. He called me Denise. I don't actually like someone calling me by that name. I know only one person who calls me "Denise"

It was the chubby boy back in the hospital where my father is working. I used to get bullied by the daughters of my father's friends. That chubby boy saved me and eventually we became friends since we are both koreans. I tried to recall his name but I can't!

That boy left canada when he was 8 years old and I was 5. I never heard about him since then.

I slept with a huge smile in my face. Thinking of that chubby boy also made my day.

The next morning, I heard some noise downstairs. That made me woke up before my alarm. 

I walked down with my eyes half opened.

"Why did you wake up so early? It's not even 6:00 am?" A boy said while he is cooking.

"Hmmm..." i mumbled. I tried to look at his face but I just really can't open my eyes. I'm so sleepy...

"Wake up you sleepy head. You might sleep here in living room again" he flicked my forehead.

And I'm sure he was Taeyong. 

"Ouch...." I rubbed my forehead.

"Wake the other students up so that you won't be late. They're deep sleeper." He said while continue cooking

He looks cool actually. I think he is cute with that figure. Wearing an apron, his sleeves rolled up, wearing pajamas, and hiding his messy hair in his cap.

I turned around and giggled. He's cold but his appearance right now is cute.

I first entered Doyoung-oppa and Ten-oppa's room. They're snoring like there's no tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋ

"Ehem! Guysss wake up~" I patted their shoulders.

Like Taeyong said, they're such a deep sleeper. Should I use my secret power to them? 😏

"Oppaaaaa~ Oppaaaaa~ Wake up nowww!! MIN YOUNG IS HERE~ WAKE UP NOW!" I shouted like a kid and shook their body. I used to do this to Mark back then.

They both woke up and laughed as they realized what I did.

"Let's eat oppas!" I said. And they nodded.

I left their room first so they can prepare. I lastly go to Jaehyun-oppa and Mark's room.

I didn't expect what happened there. It was so fast. My heart beats so fast. I can feel my cheeks burning. I can't move right now... What the heck did just happened?

---

 

I'm still thinking of Zoe-Jaehyun ineractions so bare with me please 😂