Kiss

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

Zoe stood up after the awkward thing she did. 

"Taeyong-ah. Want to have a little drink with us?" Hansol hyung said.

"But we're with kids." 

"It's just three of us. One glass of soju can't make us crazy" Johnny said.

In the end, we ordered soju. Hansol hyung poured half of my glass, not the shot glass but the ordinary one. 

I noticed Donghyuk who was giggling while putting lots of garlic and spicy bean paste on his 쌈. Damn! That would be so spicy!

"Yah. You will be brought to hospital if you eat that!" Jeno said.

"HEHE Who said I'm going to eat this?" Donghyuk said and laughed like an evil

"There goes the evil again~" Jaemin said 

"So who will be the victim of his food?" Haerin asked.

"Noona~" Donghyuk smiled and right then, Mi Young came back and seated beside me.

"Thanks" she smiled and ate the wraps made by Donghyuck

"Yah--" I tried to stop her but she chewed it.

After a few seconds, was burning. She looked for something to drink and I did too.

I saw my soju, but its not good for her. I tried to look for the other side but then everyone shouted.

I looked at her and saw her drinking all of my soju. SH*T I'M DEAD.

She fell asleep and I quickly catched her. Aigoo... She's not good at alcohol. She better not drink with other guys.

...

After that incident, I quickly bid goodbyes to them. I carried Min Young in my back. She's in a deep sleep.

"Hmmmm..." she mummbled

"What?" I asked.

"Shsdsjjkkak" 

"WHAT?"

"where are we going?....."

"At our house.."

"WHAT?!" she shouted

"We're going home"

"I'LL CALL POLICE! I DON'T KNOW YOU AHJUSSI! I'M.... I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!" she started shooking her body

"STOP IT LEE MIN YOUNG! YOU'LL FALL" I said.

I looked for something she can sit at. I found a bench in the playground. I seated her there and I kneeled down in front of her.

"Min Young ah.. look." I tried to calm her.

"GO AWAY AHJUSSI ASDKFKDLL..." 

"Look. I said look at me Lee Min Young" I cupped her face, making her to look at me.

She's trying to open her eyes widely but she can't. She's staring at my face.

"Its me. Lee Taeyong." I removed my mask

"Lee Taeyong?...." she asked

"Yeah. Taeyong." 

"AHHHHH!! LEE TAEYONG? AHHH I KNOW OF COURSE!" she keeps pointing at me

Geezz this kid is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

"Pfft.. Lee Taeyong..." she laughed a little

"Why? What's wrong?" 

"Everything was wrong."

"About what?"

"You. Me. Everything."

She suddenly removed my hands from cupping her face.

"You're the coldest guy I've ever seen. From the very first day I met you... You're so cold. Until when we met again, I helped you, and when I became a trainee, still.. you're cold. But everything change. When I saw you right in front of my Aunt's house, the moment I need someone to save me. You saw all my tears, you helped me, and worried at me like crazy when I got home late. That's the wrong thing Lee Taeyong" she explained with her eyes closed.

"You hugged me even though the grasshopper was gone.... You told me to stay still.... and I did.... but after that you're cold again... Why? Can you just.... please stick to one attitude? You're actually confusing me.... I never saw you smile at me, I'm mad with that. You saw all of my tears instead of smiles, I'm mad with that too...." she opened her eyes with tears.

She stood up. She walked and unable to maintain her balance. I tried to help her but she pushed my hands away.

She continue walking.

"It's because you're confusing me too.." I said. She stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"It's my first time feeling this way. I don't really know myself right after I met you. You keep worrying me, I keep being mad at what other boys do to you, you're making me jealous, I wanted to be with you. That's how I feel. I wanted to distance myself but I just can't! Its your fault too." I shouted.

Silence ate us. We're looking at each other in distance. Until she started to walk towards me but she lost her balance.

"Are you okay?" I ran to her and asked her.

"No I'm not." She whispered.

"Are you hurt?" 

"No i'm just confused...." she looked at me with her eyes full of tears.

We stared at each other until she pulled my hood making my face get very near to her.

Her soft lips touches mine. She kissed me and I respond to it passionately. 

Her hands started to fall down and she stopped kissing me. Right then, she fell asleep.

Remember this Lee Min Young, I'm gonna make you mine now. Take a responsibility of what you did to my heart.

---

Eyyyy guyss! Here's the continuation of the previous chapter since that was short. And it's my first time updating two chapters in a day. Hope you like it! Thanks to those who commented in asianfanfics.com 😘😘


[jaeyong_nct : asianfanfics.com]
[xxjaehyunieexx : wattpad.com]