Friends?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV

I hugged him so tight and he did the same. Until I stopped crying, because I felt something in my knees. It hurts so much.

"Ahhh..." I said while letting go of Taeyong

"Oh sh*t your knees are bleeding too much! Let's go to the hospital." He panicked.

"No! They might recognize you. You didn't even wear your mask" I said while pulling down his shirt.

"It's your fault. You're making me too worried that I forgot who I am" he said with a serious tone

He carried me in a bridal style. I looked at him while thinking of what he said. He walked so fast without looking at me.

"Stare at my face as much as you can. This a special service exclusively for you. My fans can't stare at my face so near like this" he said and smirked.

"Tsss" I rolled my eyes.

"We're here." He carefully put me down on the bench located at the garden.

"So... are you ready to explain?" He asked 

I shook my head. 

"Okay." He said and entered the password.

He carried me again and I saw the boys in the living room. They stood up and ran to us.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" They all said.

I'm scared so I hid my face in Taeyong's chest.

"Zoe-ah! Are you okay?! What happened?! Where did you go?! Who did this to you?!" Mark shouted.

I knew it. Mark will freak out again. This time, I don't know If I'm going to be happy that he's overprotective like this or not. I'm sick of this. I keep worrying him although I'm not a kid anymore. 

"I will put her to her room first" Taeyong said and Mark nodded.

We got to my temporary room. Taeyong gently layed me down to my bed and everyone gathered up behind.

"So... Mark should treat her wounds. It would be awkward if others will." Taeyong said.

I quickly held his hand and giving him a desperate look for him not to leave me alone with Mark.

"W-why? Do you need everything? I'll do it for you" Mark panicked again.

"No.. You guys go out first. I need to talk with Taeyong-sunbaenim." I said.

"But--" 

"I'll treat her first. I'll call you if we're done" Taeyong interrupted.

"Okay..." Mark sighed.

They all leave us alone in my room. I let go of his hand and the awkward silence ate us.

"I'll go get the first aid kit. Don't move" he said and I nodded.

*knock knock*

But suddenly, someone knocked the door. Taeyong opened the door and we saw Jaehyun oppa holding the first aid kit.

"Sorry to bother you. Here's the kit." Jaehyun handed the kit to Taeyong

"Thanks" Taeyong smiled.

I looked at him and our eyes locked. I xan see his worries in his eyes. He looks hurt more than I did. I smiled at him and muttered "I'm okay"

He sighed and Taeyong closed the door.

"U-uhmmm... this might be too painful. Hug this." He gave me a pillow. I did everything he said.

"Ahhh..." I clench my fist while holdiing and hugging the pillow tightly. Tears came out and after a few minutes, Taeyong patted my shoulder.

"Everything's okay now. It will heal don't worry." He said.

I wiped the tears left in my cheeks and nodded. After that, silence ate us again. I'm staring nowhere meanwhile Taeyong's arranging the kit he used.

"You don't have classes tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Hmmm.. but I do have a training from 8 am to 7 pm." I answered.

"Skip that." He shortly said.

"I've been in a training for just few days only. And I'm still under observation." 

"Do you want to improve your talent or make your body worst? Just stay here at home. Besides, if you didn't saw him earlier, JunKi hyung already knew about your stay here. He's okay with it and told everything to Hong So Ra noona."

"But---"

"No buts Lee Min Young. This incident is enough to make us worry. Don't do it again. Just stay here"

I sighed and nodded.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked

"Nothing. It's just a lame excuse to distance myself to Mark."

"Why? Did you guys fought?"

"Nah.. it's not like that. I'm just... sick of his attitude.... I don't know why..."

"That's natural. He's your brother afterall. It's his duty to be like that. That responsibility came the moment you were born."

"But I'm not a kid anymore. Im at the point where I can be independent"

"But still, you're a girl. Everyone will absolutely panic like this when a girl stays late outside without informing anybody. No matter how old she is."

I sighed. Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm just having mixed emotions because of my problems right now.

"You don't need to tell him this everything right now. Rest first then have a talk with him tomorrow. We need to go with our schedule now." He stood up and was about to go.

"Thank you." I muttered.

"What?" 

"I said Thank you, sunbaenim" I looked at him.

"No problem. But... why aren't you calling me 'oppa' like you are doing to other boys here?" He folded his arms and asked me seriously

"Uhhmmmm... I honestly don't know too... It's just.. awkward?"

"Practice it now. Say 'Oppaaaa~' now"

"No."

"Oppaaaa~ like that!"

"O... opp.... ARGHH NO!"

"Then we can't be friends. Call me sunbaenim forever and I'll treat and order you around like a hoobae." He smirked

"Sleep now hoobae." He flicked my forehead and quickly headed out of my room.

...

I opened my eyes and the light from the sun touches my face. I move a little and my body is still feeling weak. Specifically my knees. 

I looked at my right side and there was a food and a letter. I read it and it was from Mark.

To my dearest and cutest twinnie,

We made a breakfast for you. Eat this after you washed up. Don't leave this house without informing us again okay? I'm sorry if I've been so over protective brother to you. I just don't want anything bad to happen now that you're with me. Don't think that you were a burden to me, to us. You will be our forever princess remember that. Get well soon, have a long rest Min Young-ah. Love you~~

-Mark

Awwww... I feel guilty after he told me these things. I should be happy that there's a brother who's always there for me no matter how busy he is.

A long and boring day had passed and I slept every hour after I ate or watched TV, and still the boys were not yet home.

I decided to study what I had missed during the 3 weeks of not attending SOPA (when I'm not yet enrolled)

I studied in the dining table. I opened my books and started to read and take down notes. But after a few minutes, I slowly fell asleep.

*in Zoe's dreams*

A boy carried her in bridal style and Zoe felt his heart beat. She looked up and saw a very angelic face. It was Jaehyun. Jung Jaehyun whom she liked from the very first day they had met. Because that boy had been very nice to her ever since then.

He carefully layed Zoe on the bed. He pulled the blanket up to her neck making sure she's not going to feel cold.

"Rest well princess..." he her hair.

"Sleep now and have a wonderful dream, Denise..." he suddenly leaned in and kissed her forehead.

He smiled and Zoe slowly closed her eyes with a smile too.

---

HEY GUYSS! Do you like this chapter? 😂