The Truth [PART 2]

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

After that dramatic scene, Yoon Jin oppa treat us in an expensive resturant. I was sitting between Mark and Jaehyun on the left side. In front of me (right side of the table) was Taeyong and Yiyang. I've noticed that he's really quiet.

I was staring at him but then Jae held my hand underneath the table.

O_O <--- me

"Mwoya? (what is this/what is the meaning of this?" I whispered.

^___^ <--- jae

"I don't want you to go away from me." He leaned and whispered.

"I'm the one who should say that." I flicked his forehead.

"EHEM!" Mark coughed. Jae and I sat properly and I hit his hand to let go of mine.

"You two are really cute." Yoon Jin oppa said.

"Aren't the two of you tell us a story or something? We're really confused now." Yiyang said in a sarcastic way.

I looked at our friends and they all nodded except Taeyong whos staring at his food.

"U-Uhmmm.... *sighed* Jaehyun oppa and I are....."

All of our friends face are getting near out of curiosity. ㅋㅋㅋ

"Ex-boyfriend?" Doyoung oppa said.

"Ayyeeee! Hyung! Zoe is not allowed to date!" Mark said.

"Then what?"

"My bestfriend." I smiled.

"AHHHHHH..." They all said.

"And my first love." suddenly Jae said while looking straight to my eyes.

"JINJJA?!!!" They all asked.

"Uhmmmm..."

"YIIIIIEEEEE!!!"

"No its not like that... We are... Uhmmm... Close.. and ..He is my first crush!" I defended.

"That's the same." Jae pouted.

"So you were the girl who haven't forget of Jaehyun oppa?" Yiyang asked.

"Hmmm?"

"He told me us a story about the girl he likes and the reason why he didn't date anybody else unless he met that girl again.. Right, Taeyong oppa?" we all turned our attention to Taeyong.

"Mm." He just nodded once.

"Anyway, congrats oppa. You finally met that girl. Well, I still can't believe that it was Zoe." she said.

"Mmm... Thank you, Yiyang."

"And you Zoe. Please take care of our Jaehyun oppa. It looks like you got my position now. Don't hurt him okay?" She stared at me.

I don't know but it feels like it has a different meaning to me. Everyone remained silent while waiting for my answer and I can feel the tense within us.

"What are you saying, Yiyang?" Taeyong finally spoke, but he's a little bit annoyed.

"Why? Hahahaha calm down guys! I'm just giving an advice! Did you got offended Zoe?"

"No. Don't worry, I'll take care of your bestfriend. Like how he take care of me when we were younger." I tried my best not to stutter.

"Good then." She smiled and looked at Taeyong.

"Ehem... So Zoe, tell us about how you met Jae as Jaehyun first." Yoon Jin oppa broke the silence.

"Hmmm... It was in Incheon Airport where we both landed. I was from Canada, and their group was from China because of their debut. While I was waiting for a taxi, I was pushed by many fans of NCT until I accidentally seated on T-Taeyong sunbaenim's feet." I said and looked at Taeyong who's still staring at his food and seems like he's not interested to listen.

"Really? That's ridiculous! hahahaha" Yoon Jin oppa said.

"Then Jae help me got up. I thanked him and that's it. That time also, I was looking for Mark. But I didn't know that he was in the Airport too."

"I was there too. I knew that something happened because we stopped but I'm at the back so I didn't able to see." Mark said.

"After some uhmmm... accident...Well thanks to Taeyong sunbaenim, I was able to contact my aunt. She take care of me with my cousin, Jae Rin." I pointed out Jae Rin and she bowed to Yoon Jin oppa.

I didn't tell the story about the accident I had and when Taeyong helped me because he's in bad mood right now... What happened.. ㅠ_ㅠ

"Jae Rin and I headed to the mall. I was bumped into someone and my phone dropped. It the screen cracked that's why that guy wanted to buy new phone for me. And it was Jae. That day also, I got casted by one of SM managers and I took that chance to see Mark. I keep in touch with Jae until he mentioned that he was from NCT U, which my brother belonged to."

"I bought that phone with my first paycheck." Jae winked.

"And then, I asked him about Mark and I said I was his former classmate in Canada. So eventually, Jae decided for us to meet on the day of my audition. Then that's it! I met Mark in a dramatic way." I said.

"DAEBAK! YOU GUYS WERE DESTINED TO EACH OTHER!" Doyoung couldn't hold his excitement.

"It's like a kdrama~ Meeting your first love after so many years, and then bringing back the love of their past~" Jae Rin said.

I blushed after thinking that idea. Bringing back the love? Pfftt... Maldo andwae..

"Y-Yah... Yah! There's not such a thing like that." I said.

"Wae? It's not a bad idea." Jae smirked.

"AAYYYIIIEEEEE!!!"

"Shut up or I'll kill you." I whispered to him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" they all laughed

*EEENNKKKK!!* (sound of a chair that was moved lol ㅋㅋㅋ)

We stopped laughing when Taeyong suddenly stood up.

"Thanks for the dinner hyungnim. I need to go now." Taeyong bowed to Yoon Jin oppa.

"벌써? (beol seo/already) I thought you guys don't have schedule today?"

"He's right hyung. Eat more." Jae said.

"No it's okay. I need to go know. I'm going to meet someone. Thank you, I'll go now."

"Okay... Be careful." Yoon jin oppa said.

He bowed but then Yiyang stood up too.

"Me too. I'll go to SM first for our training, Zoe. Thanks for the dinner." She bowed.

"Mm..." Yoon jin oppa nodded.

"Let's go, Taeyong oppa." She linked her arms to Taeyong.

He didn't say anything and they just headed out of the resturant. After that, our conversation continued. Everyone was so happy but after Taeyong left, I wasn't able to understand what others are saying.

"Are you okay?" Jae asked.

"Mmm..." I just nodded.

"No you're not. You're too behave, that's not the Denise I know."

"Tss... Am I still the 8 years old Denise that you know?"

"Nope. I still see you as Zoe because you're too strong than I usually see back then. But I still feel you as Denise, whom I love back then too." he smiled.

WHOAA... THAT GAVE ME CHILLS.... STOP IT JAE ㅠ_ㅠ

"U-Uhmmm... I think I need to g-go now..." I didn't answer him but I just talked to his brother instead.

"Why?"

"It's time for our training. The one that Yiyang told us a while ago."

"Okay then, wait for me outside. I'll just pay there."

"Nae! Thank you Dr. Jung!" We all said.

.........

We are all in the Parking Lot and I'm still not talking to Jae. Whenever he started to talk, I'll go to Mark and asked some random things. I tried to distance myself too but I'm like a magnet and he keeps following me.

"Zoe-ah... Hyung..." Mark broke the silence.

"Are you guys happy?" He asked.

"Very very happy." Jae said.

"How about my sister?"

"Mmm... I'm happy." I smiled.

"Thank you hyung..."

"For what?"

"For being a brother to her when she's on her darkest side. Thank you for staying beside her that time. I'm very thankful that it was you. We may not met once back then, but I know how kind you are because god gave me you as my bestfriend. Thank you bro." Mark started to tear up.

"No problem bro. Even if you're beside her or not, I'll take care of her at my very best. I'll be the best buddy to the both of you." He hugged Mark.

"Awwww... You two are so cute. Let me hug my to brothers." I said and they hugged me too.

"Guys! Let's go! Yah! HUG ME TOO!" Yoon Jin oppa said and run to us. We all did a group hug <3

Doyoung, Ten, Taeil, and Mark used the company's car and they will go straight to their dorm. Min Jae, Jae Rin, Jae (3 JAEs/ TEAM JAE lol ㅋㅋㅋ) and I used Yoon Jin oppa's car to drop my friends to their house and to drop Jae and I on SM Building.

*while in the car.*

"Zoe-ah... How's your health?" Yoon Jin oppa broke the silence.

"It's okay. Thanks to you." I smiled.

"You're not having some symptoms again? Do you go to your monthly follow up exams?"

"Mmm... But it's still negative."

"When did you last had your check up?"

"Before our graduation? Yeah.... 6 months ago?"

"6 months?! Yah! You should have attended every month! What is the sense of owning a hospital huh? I'm sure they're going to take care of you because you're Chairman's daughter pabo!"

"Tss... I'm just wasting my time. Its always positive!" I pouted.

"How about in Seoul National University Hospital? Go there and have your check up this month."

"Oppa.... It's been years already and nothing happened to me! Chill okay? And plus, they will report me to my father if they knew I was one of the patients there."

"Then I'll be the one to run the tests. Let's be sure, Zoe."

" *sighs* Okay then.."

"Denise, when did you finally go out of the hospital?" Jae suddenly asked.

"A year after you left.... probably 9 years ago." I said.

"But it came back when she was in middle school." Yoon Jin oppa said.

"What?!"

"She fainted when we were together. They run some tests and its positive that its slowly coming back." Min Jae said.

"And that's because this kid is stubborn. She doesn't go to her daily checkups. Aigoo." Yoon Jin oppa shook his head.

"Is that possible?! I mean she became healthy then after a few years, it will come back?"

"Mmmm.. That is called recurrence."

-------

TAEYONG'S POV:

I'm so annoyed! I can't do anything! . I CAN'T SEE THEM LIKE THAT ANYMORE!

"Oppa! Wait!" Yiyang followed me.

"Why did you go out?!"

"You're not meeting someone right? You're just avoiding them right?!"

"What the are you saying.." I turned and walk away again.

"You like her!" she shouted.

I stopped walking and faced her. She ran towards me again.

"What do you know? Stop saying nonsense. I'll just take you on SM Building." I tried my best to look calm.

"I know everything, I know you. Because you are my bestfriend! I'm not saying nonsense because I know that you like Zoe."

I wasn't able to defend myself because it's true.

.........

We ended up going on a playground at this hour because there's no other people there.

"When did you started to like her?" Yiyang broke the silence.

"Not too long ago."

"Then stop it."

I was startled and looked at her. She was sincere at what she said.

"We know how much Jaehyun oppa love that girl. Remember how he told us their story? It's been ten years and yet he's waiting for her. If you just liked her recently, you can also forget that feelings easily."

"How?.... It hurts everytime I see them. When they still don't know the truth, they were good friends. And I know that Jaehyun likes her too. What about know? Know that they know the truth. Their feelings will be mutual and it damn hurts!!!"

"I'll help you oppa..."

"How?" my voice cracked and tears started to form.

"Just trust me." She said and hugged me.

 

------

Hope you like it!! whooop~