Embarrassed

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

CHAPTER 1 :

 

Traveling alone is a very dangerous thing. Knowing that there's no one waiting for you at the end except YOU! YOURSELF. It's been 10 years since I last stepped my foot here in Korea. And My parents doesn't even know that I'm here. I wish I was with Min Hyung-oppa. I'm here to find him. My brother Lee Min Hyung is now a kpop star. I searched a lot about him and he uses his american name "Mark Lee". 4 years ago, he left us in Canada to achieve his dream to be a singer. Both of us like to sing. Maybe because he's my twin brother, music makes us one. But I was left behind because my parents wanted me to be a doctor. It's about time for me to attend high school. But I don't like my course. I don't have any interest in that! I only want music.... Just like my brother.....

 

"Oppa.... Where are you" thats the words that first came out from my mouth as I stood in front of Incheon Airport thinking where am i going. A taxi stopped and I was about to go and ride on it. But out of nowhere, bunch of people goes straight from where i am.

"WHAAAAA TAEYONG OPPAAAAA WHAAA JAEHYUN AAHHHH" There's so many of them so i panic and fell on the floor like a kid having a tantrums. Then suddenly, they all become quiet. I looked up and saw a white haired man looking at me. Like the one in anime! Another man steals my attention and he has a dimple.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Dimple asked. I couldn't say anything!

"Don't you have any plans on getting up?" He put his two hands inside his pockets. If he's asking me, wouldn't he mind to let his hand open?! HUH! HOW DAR--- WAIT. But why do i feel..... WHAT THE HECK! 

"OMG. I'm sorryyyy! I didn't mean to seat on your feet. I'm.. Sorry...."  I stood up and shook my head. I can hear some whispers about what I did. 

"Here's your bag. Be careful" Mr. Dimple said as he gave me my bag and smiled. HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL 😍

"Let's go." The white haired man coldy said. He's so handsome but his attitude is so ugly. I mean, if he wanted me to stand wouldn't he mind to lend his hand to help me? Tsk.

"Move out our way please." The bodyguard said. I move to the other side and the crowd continue to shout some of their names. Another 6 boys followed and I can't clearly see them. I'm short so I didn't bother to look at them anymore. I look back and started to move my feet. 

"OMG!!!! DOYOUNG! TAEIL! TEN! MARRKKKK!" I stopped walking as soon as i heard that name. Mark? Is it my oppa? 

I tried to jump to see who's Mark was that. I tried to squeez myself at the crowd. But I can't! So i just shouted just like everyone's doing. 

"MARK OPPAAA! MIN HYUNG OPPAAA! IT'S MEEEE! ZOOEEE!! LEE MIN YO---" I was pushed out and didn't able to finish my sentence. I sighed after thinking the possibility that he's not my brother. I just walked away from them and rode a cab.

 

Mark's POV

We arrived at Incheon Airport early in the morning. We just came back after debuting in China as NCT U. Many fans are waiting outside the airport. As soon as we reached the exit, many fans comes to us to take pictures and congratulating us for our debut. But suddenly we stopped.

"What happened?" Doyoung-hyung asked. Fans were shocked and they were looking down. I spotted Jaehyun-hyung and Taeyong-hyung looking the same way too. I didn't saw what they were looking because I'm at the back and other fans were blocking it.

"OMG. I'm sorryyyy! I didn't mean to seat on your feet. I'm.. Sorry...." I heared someone saying. It's a familiar voice but I can't remember who is it. The bodyguards make a way for us again after some problems.

"MARK OPPAAAA! MIN HYUNG OPPAAAA! IT'S MEEEE! ZOOEEE!-- asjdjfghjlkl" Zoe? ZOE LEE?! Oh no.. It must be my sister... or not... It's been 4 years since I'd heared her voice so i'm not sure if it was her. I looked back to see who's calling me. But I can't see her. Maybe someone have just a same name as my sister.... I was disappointed and walked again. Maybe I'm just missing her right now... I wish to see her again. And now she was about to be a high school student. And soon to be a doctor.... as my parents want.

 

...

 

I stood and sighed when the fans and kpop idols were gone. I took a cab and travel to Seoul. I'm trying to recall where we lived 10 years ago. But as soon as the driver asked where do i want to go, I said "Do you know where SM Entertainment is?" and he said yes. So i decided to go to SM ent. and find my twin brother. After a few hours, I got to a parking lot with a cars. Big cars where the artists ride. I stood in front of a tall building and holding my luggage. But not too far from where I was standing, there's a group of boys coming out from a cafe called SUM CAFE. I go there and checked. I confirmed that the boys were kpop idols. I entered the cafe and there were so many things there like albums, Pictures, a big screen playing a music video, and also there was a kpop song playing inside the cafe. I looked around and saw some things related to Super Junior, Shinee, Exo, Girls' Generation and etc. So i supposed that it was a cafe that was sponsored by the company (SM). I tried to walk deeper in the cafe and I saw some NCT related things. I saw a picture of my brother! He was wearing a yellow oversize shirt and pants, hat and he's holding a skateboard. HE LOOKS COOOOOOL! 👍 I saw a picture beside of it. A fullshot of a boy wearing sunglasses and the other one is quite familiar. He looks like the white haired man I met in airport but somehow not. And I'm sure that those are my brother's co-member in the group. I ordered strawberry milkshake which i always like to order, while I waited for it. I noticed a place at the corner which the staffs are tapping their IDs and enter. I also saw some trainees who are hiding their faces entering using their IDs too. Whaaaa.... I suddenly wanted to be a trainee too... 

 

"Excuse me... How can i get in there?" I asked the cashier. "Oh... You can't just go there if you're not working there. You know... artists' privacy. You need to make an appoinment." She explained. I suddenly feel disappointed after hearing that. It's so hard to meet my brother. I know they will not believe me if i say that i'm his sister. Well except for looks... cause' i'm exactly like him. I got my order and walked outside the cafe. My mind was blank on where am i going. I seated in the corner of the parking lot. I stared at the door hoping that Mark will came in or out. Until i fell asleep. When i woke up, it's already 6 pm. I quickly stood up and saw a security guard in front of the door. "Excuse me. Can i ask if Mark Lee is there?" I asked

"Mark Lee?" He asked me back

"Yes. The one in NCT"

"Ahhh.... NCT came in a while ago but I'm not sure if he was with them" Ok! All i need is to see him right now!

"REALLY? Can i meet him for just a short period of time?" 

"Hahahaha. I'm sorry. But fans are not allowed here."

"But I'm not his fan. I'm his sister." 

"Really? Then call him right now and ask permission to enter this building" 

"But.... i don't have his number..." I don't actually have his number. I think he changed it while he's here in Korea.

"Then you're not allowed to go in." He said and left.

"WAIT!" I grabbed his arm "Please tell him that I've been looking for him all day. Here's my number. Please tell my name. I'm Zoe Denise Lee. He'll call. I'm sure" I gave him my number and he accepted it.

"Whatever. I'll give this to him but don't expect that I'm going to let you in if he knows you. You need to be with him in order for me to take you in" and then he left. 

I left the place and walk to somewhere. I just followed my feet on where it was going. I stopped in front of a playground. I suddenly remembered our past..

 

FLASHBACK:

"ZOOEEEE!! Come hereeee!" a seven year old Mark shouted.

"WHYYYY?!" I ran to him and saw him standing above the bench in the playground and holding a stick.

" Guess what am i doing! " he started to do a lip sync. 

"Duhh.. of course you're acting like a singer" I walked and rode the swing.

"But I'm going to be a singer when I grow up!" 

"Why?" I asked

" Of course to be a star! I want to be famous, buy things i wanted to have, buy a house for mom and dad, and share my beautiful voice around the world!" He proudly said.

"Then how about me? What am i supposed to do if mom and dad were living at the house that you bought?"

"Uhmmmm.... you can be like me! We're going to be stars! We're going to be famous! Together!"

 

...

 

I started to tear up after recalling that scene. "You said it. You said it Mark... Together.... but... what am i doing right now?" I cried until my legs feel weak. The dream to become a singer is our dream. We both dreamed of it. But at the end... he did it alone... I'm so jealous and angry at the same time to Mark and to my parents. Why do i need to choose the dream that my parents dreamed of? I was supposed to live with my own dream. Just like Mark. Mark left me without a word. Without saying sorry, or even a goodbye. I suddenly thought that finding him was a useless thing. I'm just wasting my time finding for a person who left me without telling his own reason. I am nobody to him right now....

 

I walked again trying to find a resto. I found a cafe and craved on strawberry milkshake again. I added a piece of cake to fill my tummy. So I ended up there. There were tables and chairs outside the cafe so I seated there. I watched people walking, cars passing, and a man wearing a black hoodie. I stared to that man and he seems uncomfortable walking towards the cafe. Some girls were following him and he's hiding his face. I lost my sight of him when he entered the cafe. I searched my diary when I was a kid. There, a piece of paper was randomly inserted and it contains information about me during my stay here in Korea such as my address and contacts. But the paper flew and I followed it. When i was about to get it from the floor, my ring, which was given by my mother got off from my finger. Then I suddenly heard noise coming out from the cafe's door. I turned my glance and shocked that the man wearing black hoodie was running towards me. We bumped into each other and fell. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry. Let me help you get up." My eyes were still closed. "HURRY!" But then he grabbed my wrist for me to get up and he run... with me.

"WAIT!" I forgot the paper and my ring! 

"We need to hurry. They're going to catch us up!" I saw some girls coming out from the cafe.

"My--" i pointed to the paper at the floor and he picked it up quickly then we ran. He was holding my hand while escaping from the girls.

"Why am i escaping with you!" I shouted to him while running.

" I'm sorry! Hide your face! "He said.

"What?" Why do i have to hide my face? I didn't do anything wrong!

"Just don't ask. Hide your face!" Then i hide it. We suddenly turned left and hide from a dark and small place. He was hugging me and closing my mouth to avoid noise. Fortunately, they didn't saw us and they were already gone. I escaped from his hug and looked at his face. He was catching his breath and looking at me. He realized something and covered my eyes.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I literally spoke in english.

"I'm sorry" he answered in english too. He's pronouncation . HAHAHAHA just kidding. Well it can be understood by americans.

"You are not allowed to see my face" he explained in korean.

"Why? I already saw it!" Then he slowly put his hand down. He shook his head and put back his black mask. He looked at me and he froze.

"Why?" I asked. I realized that my ponytail was gone and my long curly hair was exposed. I looked at somewhere out of awkwardness

"You? Again?" He said.

 

...

Hi guyss. This is my first fanfic story. And it was dedicated to my favorite kpop group, NCT. And my 3 favorite members were Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Mark. And with that, i made this story together with an oc, Zoe Lee. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Thank you 😁