Yiyang

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

Another day had come and everything seems normal. Nothing special happened today. The boys didn't attend school today because of their schedule. 

But what makes me confused is my soon-to-be-NCT-members classmates are absent. Did something happened?

Well, I'll just confirm it later since I have training with them.

"Unnie. Let's eat?" Jae Rin asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

We headed to the school's cafeteria and I noticed that students today were busy reading their books even when they're eating.

"What's with them huh?" I asked.

"Ah right. Yesterday, they announced that the examinations this 1st semester will be earlier than expected. Group projects, other activities and programs will be pushed through since it will be done consecutively." She explained

"Really?! I don't have any idea from the lectures you had when I'm not yet here" 

"Then study with NCT" she teased me.

"What?"

"I mean there's Jeno! Or if you want, try to ask Jaehyun sunbaenim. You're close with him right~ Kyaaahhh~" 

"He's busy tho. Nah. They're ALL busy." 

"I'm sure he'll make time for you" she giggled.

What's with this girl? She's weird. Geezz. 

..

Its literature time and I find it so damn boring. I know I should listen to the lectures because I'm not used in Korean language. But hell yeah, I'm a bad student too. I'll just listen if I wanted to.

Time passed and finally, I'm going out of this hell. My body is still hurting because of the stretching we did at dance class.

More body aches will come as I head to SM's practice room. Aigoo... 

"Ah right! Your parents will leave this afternoon. Maybe 30 mins from now." Jae Rin said while we are walking to the school gate.

"Yeah. They visited Mark last night." I said weakly

"WHAT?!" 

"Don't worry. They hid me and yeah, I didn't get caught."

She sighed and continued telling her stories that I found HALF interesting. We reached the bus stop and I ride it alone. I bid goodbyes to her as she slowly disappeared on my sight.

I received a text from Mark.

From Mark :

Zoe-ah! Classes are done right? You must be going at SM Building right now. Don't forget to take Bus no. 6 okay? We will be there at 9 pm so let's go home together. What food would you like me to bring?

I giggled after I saw FOOD at his text. 

Sent To Mark :

Pizzaaaaa~~

From Mark :

Call!! 👌

I wore a huge smile while traveling. I got inside the SM Building and greeted staffs and artists. My back hurts from bowing 90 degrees in every people I had passed ㅋㅋㅋ

I headed straight to the locker room to change my outifit. I saw Yiyang who just smirked right when I entered.

"Looks like something happy happened to you huh?" Yiyang talked without looking at me.

"Yeah."

"Ah right. There's a rumor that you were living at the boy's dorm?" She smirked.

I froze after she said that. Does she know that it was NCT?

"H-huh? Who said that? I'm living at my Aunt's house" 

"Ahh... really? Well, I just asked you. I didn't said it was true. You know what, I'm not going to be shocked if that was true. You're seems to be close to maaaannnyyy boysssss" 

"H-hey you---"

"Just make sure its not NCT." she added. I can feel the tension on her eyes. She's determined to tell me that 'don't-ever-touch-NCT'

Like duh... If she knew that I was Mark's sister -.-

"Hey.. I don't know where did you got that bullsh*t but try to be mature Yiyang. Don't tolerate such a rumor without enough evidences." I said and closed my locker loudly.

...

That incident ruined my mood the whole day. I didn't talked much to trainees that time. I wonder if they think the same way as Yiyang. I hope not.

I can feel that Hansol oppa was looking at me but refused to talk. Aigoo.. He must be scared and bothered because of my facial expressions right now.

Half of the training hours, my soon-to-be-NCT-member classmates came.

"Noonas! Hyungs! ANNYEOONGGGG~" Donghyuck greeted and followed by everyone.

"How's school without us?" Jaemin teased me

"It's so damn boring~" I answered.

"Well you need to be used to it from now on." 

"Why?"

"We're moving up to the next level. We're not be able to join the upcoming SMROOKIES show because.... WE ARE DEBUTING!!" Jeno explained.

"REALLY?! CONGRATS!"

"CONGRATS GUYSSS!!" the girls said

"So you will become my sunbae huh?" Hansol oppa joked.

"Well we are not actually the second NCT sub unit to debut. But there's other one which includes Winwin hyung, Yuta hyung and ME. " Donghyuck said. Yuta and Winwin oppa nodded.

...

Our training was done and the trainees are at the lobby right now. Old trainees had gone to their dorm together while few of new trainees, including me are going to our own home.

I waited for NCT to come. Actually, they were already here in SM Building 2 hours ago but they had a meeting so I need to wait for them.

"Zoe-ah!" Mark shouted.

I quickly turned my glance. I waved at them happily. 5 of them waved back but Taeyong remaines his cold expression. Tsss...

"How's your day?" Mark asked.

"Beautiful like me." I said. But he flicked my forehead because he was againts to it.

"Waeeee?? Am I ugly?"

"Yeah." 

"So you're ugly too. I'm your TWIN sister Mr. Ugly Mark." 

"Ah right. You're pretty now."

"Here." He gave me the pizza

"WHOA! THANK YO--"

"Of course its for all of us" he sticked his tongue out.

...

We decided to go home and have some midnight snacks. We are quietly watching cartoons. I am beside of Ten oppa who likes cartoons like me. While the others are busy doing their own stuffs.

I looked at Taeyong who's quietly watching cartoons too. He suddenly smiled and controlling his laughter when the funny scene appeared.

Is this really Taeyong? Why is he so cute when watching cartoons ㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't suit for a cold boy but for him, IT WAS SO DAMN CUTE 😍

His phone suddenly rang and he had gone outside to answer the call. After a few minutes he came back while cathing his breath. 

"What happened sunbae?" I asked.

He didn't respond and looked at Jaehyun oppa instead.

"Where's your ing phone?" he asked.

Everyone froze after we heard him cursed while talking to Jaehyun. He said it in a very cold tone that's why we are so shocked.

"Uhmmm.... i-its in my r-room..." Jaehyun oppa said.

"Sh*t" that was the last word he muttured before rushing to his room and came back with his jacket on. 

"Where are you going?" Taeil oppa asked but he didn't replied and just ran outside the house.

...

Another day had passed. I woke up and saw no one in the house except me. They must gone to their schedules earlier than expected. 

The class had nothing special today same as our training. But I noticed that Yiyang was not present.

"Hey! Hey! Guyss! I heard what happened to Yiyang unnie!" Haerin said.

"What happened?" Goeun asked.

"They said her father died." 

Everyone was shocked. We're in silence right now while thinking of Yiyang right now. We decided to go on her father's funeral tomorrow. 

I got home alone and I spotted Taeil, Doyoung, and Ten oppa. 

"I'm home~"

"Oh Zoe! Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want to eat? Home made or ordered food?" 

"Home made~"

"Call!" Taeil oppa stood up. Ten oppa and Doyoung oppa were on the couch playing xbox.

"Oppa where are the others?" I asked as I seated between them.

"Taeyong hyung didn't sleep here last night since he took care of Yiyang. Mark and Jaehyun followed them to comfort Yiyang. We're here to take care of our cute dongsaeng" Doyoung oppa said without looking at me.

"Ahh...." that's why Taeyong was rushing out of the house last night?

I didn't expect that they were so close. Well, I thought Jaehyun oppa will be the one to rush off the house like that since they were very close. But it was Taeyong....

3 days had passed. I don't see both Jaehyun oppa and Taeyong here in house. They may be in their schedules, or with Yiyang. Yiyang didn't attended our training too..

I feel so empty.... Where are they? 

Where is he?....

----

This chapter is boring but bare with me please! I'll try to update later again. I'm busy right now because of our finals. Anyways, I already had my main ideas in every chapter and I promise that starting from this chapter, IT WILL BE SO LIT! I've came up with a good scenes 😂💕