Sorry...

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

She saw us kissing.... But no.. I didn't kissed her back!

I ran to follow her but their training had already started.

*cccrrriinnnggg! cccrrriiinnggg!*

Junki hyung calling...

"Yeoboseo?"

[Taeyong-ah! Eodisseo? We're leaving now.]

"Hyung can I go home by my own?"

[Huh? Why?]

"I-I'll just talk to someone here in SM Building."

[Okay.. Don't go home late okay? You have schedule early tomorrow morning without the other members]

"Okay.."

*toot toot*

I badly need to talk to her and clear the misuderstanding between us right now.

I waited for her at the lobby for almost 5 hours. Its getting late and still, she's not coming out.

Until I heard a group of people talking while getting near to me. It was her co-trainees. I immediately looked for Min Young but she's not with them.

"Oh. Taeyong-ah!" Hansol hyung greeted.

"What's up man? I thought you left with the boys already?" Johnny asked.

"W-Where's Min Young?" I asked

"Who the heck is Min Young?"

"That's Zoe, hyung." Jeno said.

"Ahhh! Zoe? She left already. She walked towards the exit 2 that's connected to the parking lot"

"What? Why?"

"Min Jae hyung will take her home today using his car. Plus, he's the only one who knew Zoe noona's address." Donghyuk explained.

"I-I... I gotta go now. Bye!" I ran and saw Yiyang but I didn't mind her.

Min Young's mad because she saw us kissing...

I rushed towards the parking lot. I tried to call her number but she's not answering.

*BEEEP! BEEEP!*

The car honk behind me. I saw Min Jae driving the car while Min Young is sitting beside him, glaring at me.

"Min Young-ah! Min Young-ah! Let's talk." I knocked the window.

She's not looking at me but she said something that making Min Jae look at her. He sighed and started to drive the car.

"NO! NO! MIN YOUNG-AH! LEE MIN YOUNG!"

She left.

---------

ZOE'S POV:

I'm so mad at him! Everytime I see him, I always remember their kiss! UGHHH...

"What's the problem, Zoe? It looks like he needs to tell you something important." Min Jae broke the silence.

"Let's not talk about that."

"Okay.. Good night... I'll drop by here tomorrow morning. Let's go to school together. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded and hugged him.

I headed straight to my room and jumped on the bed. I tried to forget of what happened to me and Taeyong awhile ago.

--------

"YAH! ZOE LEE!"

I was very shocked and stood up half awake because someone shouted and barge into my room.

"YAH! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

J-Jae?

I forcefully opened my eyes and saw my friends inside my room. Well.. except for Taeil and Taeyong who's not studying at SOPA. And for the first time! YIYANG's not with them..

"W-What are you doing here?" My voice cracked.

What's wrong with me? Why do my throat hurts so much?

"We were so worried because you're not answering our calls! Its already time for your class and yet you're not there! So we decided to go here because something bad might happened to you!" Mark said.

"I.... Fudge... I forgot to set the alarm clock. I was too tired last night so I slept without even changing when I got here."

"Are you okay? You look pale..." Jae touched my forehead. "You have a fever."

"Its not that high.. I can manage" I smiled.

"You're too tired, Zoe. Just stay here..."

"No. We were absent for so many days already, I need to catch up. But if I'm already late.... Why are all of you still here?" I raised my eyebrow.

They all looked at each other then shrugged at me.

-------

"Ahhh..."

"RAISE IT!" The vice principal.

Yeah... we all ended up late and suffering here at the lobby. We all kneeled down and raised both of our arms.

"Tss... i should be the one to do this alone." I said.

"We're your friends. And this is one of the most unforgettable memory of our squad." Jae rin said.

And we all laughed. Aigoo... I'm so lucky to have them as my true friends. I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THEM.... even if I leave.

"Stop talking! Additional 5 minutes!"

GEEZZZ...

------

"Yah unnie! Are you still okay?!" Jae Rin said while eating.

"You're so pale, noona! It looks like you'll faint anytime soon!" Donghyuk said.

Honestly, my body feels heavy and I'm so dizzy. Its the first time I felt this after having a training.

"N-No... I'm okay." I smiled weakly.

"Drink this." Min Jae handed me a milk.

--------

Hours had passed and my body become worst. My eyes get blurry, my head was like spinning, and I think I still don't have any strength to stand up and walk.

I closed my eyes and breathe heavily before heading out of our classroom to have lunch.

"Yah! Yah! Are you okay?!" Jeno supported me when he saw that I'm struggling in standing.

"Y-Yeah... I was just a little bit dizzy..." I smiled.

*TIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!!*

I looked at my classmates who were saying something because they're worried but I can't hear them. My vision were doubled and everything spins around.

My head hurts because of the very loud sound I am hearing then everything went black.....

--------

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt something cold and wet in my forehead. I looked around and realized that I'm already in the condominium.

The door opened and saw Jae who's still wearing a uniform, holding a tray.

"Hey... Are you okay now?" He sat beside me.

He removed the wet towel and touched my forehead.

"Your fever went down." He smiled.

"Why are you here? W-Why am i here? What happened?"

"You fainted inside your classroom."

"H-How about you? How about your class?"

"Its already 5:30 pm, Denise. The class hours had ended. They're downstairs but Mark stayed at the school because of his presentation. I cooked so that you can drink meds, do you want to eat it here?"

"No.. no.. it's okay... Let's go downstairs and meet them." I smiled weakly.

He held my hand to support my body because I can't stand properly on my own. He held my waist and we started to walk.

I saw them watching while eating snacks in the living room. They looked at us and stood up.

"Zoe! Are you okay now?" Min Jae said.

"Mmm..." I nodded.

"I was so shocked unnie!" Jae Rin hugged me.

"Tsk. You're over reacting Jae Rin. I'm just too tired. Did all of you ate already?"

"Mmm... We're just waiting for you to wake up before going home." Doyoung oppa said.

"Thank you very much for your concern guys... You can go home after watching that movie, I can handle myself."

"No, I'll stay here Denise." Jae said.

"Its okay, Jae... I'm not a kid anymore. Plus, my fever went down already."

"No. I won't be able to sleep until I assure that you're fever is gone." He pouted.

"EHEM!"

"Well... it looks like you don't need us here noona since you already have a handsome nurse with you?" Donghyuk chuckled.

"Arasseo! Arasseo! We'll leave early, Jaehyun-ah..." Doyoung oppa winked and everyone chuckled.

What's wrong with them?

"S-Stop that hyung..." Jae blushed. "C-Come, Denise.. Let's eat so you can drink medicine." He pulled me to the dining room.

--------

TAEYONG'S POV :

Finally... My schedule for today is done. Its already 6 pm when I arrived in our dorm.

"I'm home!" I shouted.

I looked around and saw no one. Weird... They must be here at this hour.

"Oh you're here Taeyong!" Taeil shouted while heading downstairs.

"Where's everyone?"

"I don't know. Maybe at school? They're not yet coming back."

The door suddenly opened and the members came.

"We're home~"

"Yah it's already 6 pm.. Where have you been? And where's Jaehyun and Mark?"

"Zoe's new house." Ten said.

"W-WHAT?" I asked.

"She fainted during their lunch time. We rushed her to clinic and brought her to Min Jae's condo slash her new house after class." Doyoung explained.

"H-How is she?"

"She's okay now. Her fever went down when Jaehyun took care of her before we left. Meanwhile, Mark wasn't able to follow us because of his presentation."

"T-Then... Where's Jaehyun?"

"Still there." Ten smirked.

"J-Just the two of them?!"

"Mmm... what's wrong with that? We know Jaehyun.. Its not like he'll do something bad to Zoe when they're alone. We gave them privacy because we think he's going to confess today." Doyoung chuckled.

"WHAT?! CONFESS?"

"Yup! I wonder if they're going to be couple tomorrow HAHHAHAHHA!" Ten patted my shoulder.

No... It can't be...

I rushed outside the house and waited for a taxi. ! I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES.

*BRIZZKK BRIZZKK*

From Ten :

Condominium beside the coffee shop near SOPA. 6th floor room 201. Good luck hyung! #TeamYongYoung ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh thank you Ten!!

When I arrived in front of SOPA, rain poured down. I thought of going to the coffee shop that Ten had mentioned but people might recognize me.

I just decided to run and find the condominium while getting wet by the rain. Until I stopped in front of a building.

I ran rowards the elevator. People inside keeps looking at me because the water from my clothes were dripping.

When I reached 6th fooor, I quickly looked for her room.

Please Min Young... No matter what he will say to you today... Please choose me...

*THUGGG*

"I'm sorry--" i bumped into a student.

I looked at him and it was Jaehyun. He put his hands inside his pockets and smirked.

"You came, hyung?"

"Where is she?"

His smile slowly faded away.

"She's resting. Don't bother her."

"I'll do what I wanted to do." My teeth clenched.

"Okay. Do what you want."he smiled widely and left me.

"JUNG JAEHYUN!"I shouted and he stopped walking. But he didn't turned around to look at me.

"D-Did you confess? H-Have you already told her?"

Please say no...

He slowly faced me and smirked.

"Wae? Are you scared hyung? I don't know.... Is it a game over? Maybe you're late." Then he walked away.

.... no... Please Min Young..

--------

*DING DONG! DING DONG!*

I just closed my eyes after Jae left but someone's here again. My body feels weak again and I don't know if I can go downstairs and open the door.

*DING DONG! DING DONG!*

Aishh... who is it?!

*DING DONG! DING DONG!*

I slowly get out of my room with my eyes half opened. I held my forehead while heading down stairs.

*DING DONG! DING DONG!*

I slowly opened the door.

"Why Jae? Did you left something?---"

My eyes widely opened when I saw a man standing in front of me who's wet and looks like he just came from a war or something. He looks devastated! And it was Taeyong!

"W-What are you doing here?" My voice almost cracked.

What the heck did he do? Why is he so wet like this?!

"M-Min Young ah..."

"Gosh! What happened to you?!" I held his hand and pulled him inside.

"Neo micheosseo?! Why did you--UGHH... Sh*t...." I heavily sighed and pushed him to sit on the sofa.

"Stay there. I'll get a towel." I was about to left but he pulled my hand.

He hugged my waist and buried his face to my tummy. Until I saw his shoulder shaking and heard him sobbing.

"S-Sunbae... What are you doing? Hey.. are you crying?"

He didn't answer and just hugged my waist tightly and buried his face deeper to my tummy. He's slowly crying loudly and it breaks my heart.

"Y-Yah... You'll get sick..." I said.

"Don't leave me please?" He muttered on my tummy.

"Hmmm? W-Where would I go?" Tears started to form in my eyes too.

Geezz... Why am I even crying right now?!

He slowly let go of me and held my hands. I don't know if he's nervous or feeling cold but he's shaking so much.

"T-Tell me.... D-Did you choose h-him?" His voice cracked.

"What are you saying?"

"Did you choose him over me? Do you like Jaehyun more than you felt for me?"

"What the heck are you saying?"

"Please Min Young... Don't leave me... I know.. I-I know you felt something for me too... I knew it when we kissed. You're not going to kiss someone so passionate if you don't like him right? Please tell me..." he begged.

I just looked away and quickly wiped the tears on my face.

"I.... I love you Min Young. I truly do... I can wait. I can wait for you." He kissed my hand.

Wait... Did I heard it right?

"You saw me and Yiyang kissing back when we were in Jeju. Yes. She kissed me but I didn't kissed her back. She knew how much I love you, Min Young. But she was eager to make me forget you. I can't! I tried to move on when I knew Jaehyun was your first love. I was supposed to sacrifice like I did when I liked Yiyang. But no... I love you, Min Young. I want to make you mine this time..."

I started crying loudly because I was so touched of what he said.

He loves me... Oh my gosh... HE FREAKING LOVES ME!

He hugged me but I pushed him. I was too weak so I ended up crying on his chest.

"Shhh... Don't cry, baby. Shh... I love you." He kissed my forehead and cupped my face.

"T-Then *hukk* why don't you *hukk* stopped her from kissing you?!"

"I did. But I think you didn't saw that. I even shouted how much I love you just for her to realized that what she did is wrong."

"R-Really?"

"Yes baby..."

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby... forgive me, hmmm?"

I pushed him and walked backwards.

"I'll get a towel for you. You'll get sick."

He suddenly pulled my waist and pouted.

"You're still mad at me...."

I sighed.

"Let's talk about it later or we'll get sick."

I pushed him but he pulled my waist tightly.

"Lee Taeyong?!"

"Then... Let me hear your answer. D-Did you choose him over me? Do you like Jaehyun?"

"No." I quickly said.

A smile started to form on his lips. Oh my gosh... stop teasing me Lee Taeyong...

BUT ! I CAN'T!

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I tiptoed and kissed him. He opened his mouth and gave me a permission to enter and deepen my lips to make his lips mine.

His lips were cold at first but as our kiss gets longer, my lips started to melt.

"Once I kissed you, you're mine. Your lips.. everything... is mine. That's why I'm mad at you Lee Taeyong. I don't want anybody claims what's mine." I whispered.

"Yes baby...I'm all yours."

---------

JAEHYUN'S POV :

"You're here!" Ten hyung said.

"Mmm.."

"JAEHYUN-AH! WHAT HAPPENED! HAVE YOU CONFESSED TO HER?!" Doyoung happily asked.

"Who said I'll do that?" I lazily asked while heading upstairs.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're busted!"

"Stop saying nonsense hyung. I just took care of her."

"Tsk tsk tsk. I thought you get the meaning why we headed out of her unit first. You're so slow."

"Whatever."

I closed the door. I took off my coat, my necktie and unbottoned my long sleeves polo. I heavily sighed and threw it on the wall.

"! ARGHHHHHHH!!!! SH*T!!!"

Tears started to fell down. My heart freaking hurts. I can't breathe.

[FLASHBACK]

"Jae.. You should just go home with them. I can take care of myself."

"No, Denise. Let me be. Its not like its my first time to take care of you when you were sick. Just like the old times!" I winked.

"Fine! Fine!" She chuckled.

"Sleep upstairs. I'll just wash the dishes."

"Okay." She smiled and headed upstairs.

After a few minutes, I just finished washing the dishes and decided to check her on her room.

I slowly opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully. I quietly sat beside her and found myself smiling while looking at her face.

"I never knew I will meet you again after 10 years..." i whispered.

I held her face and slowly leaned closer until I touch her soft lips. I saw a smile forming on her lips.

DID SHE FELT IT?!

"Hmmmm.." she muttered.

"W-What?" I leaned closer again.

"Taeyong...."

My heart dropped. So she was smiling because she was dreaming of Taeyong hyung....

Damn, Denise...

I knew you don't love me as much as you love Taeyong but ...

I stood up and quickly headed to the door but...

"Jae?"

I quickly wiped the tears on my face. I sighed heavily and looked at her.

"Hmmm?"

"Are you going home now?"

"Y-Yeah... D-Do you need anything?" My voice almost cracked.

"No... No.. I'm okay. Thank you so much, Jae." She stood up.

"No! Stay here.. Rest well. You don't have to send me off. G-Good night." I weakly smiled.

"O-Okay.... be careful on your way."

I nodded and headed out.

.......

*THUGGG*

"I'm sorry--"

And wow... here he is!

"You came, hyung?" I bitterly asked.

"Where is she?"

My fist clenched.

"She's resting. Don't bother her."

"I'll do what I wanted to do."

"Okay. Do what you want." I smiled and left him.

"JUNG JAEHYUN!" He shouted

"D-Did you confess? H-Have you already told her?"

I slowly faced him and smirked.

"Wae? Are you scared hyung? I don't know.... Is it a game over? Maybe you're late."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Yeah... i should had just confessed to her from the start. Maybe... Just maybe... She'll choose me over you.

You loved me first Denise. Why don't you love me again this time?

---------------

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE HUHUHU

AND FOR #TeamJAENISE, I'M VERY SORRY HAHAHAHA... But as what they always say "There's a rainbow after the rain." (*wait for the sequel ㅋㅋㅋ*)  😘