Jelly Taeyongiee~ (part 1)

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

We headed inside after I stopped from crying. I thought Mark would be mad but he's chillin' with Ten oppa who's watching cartoons. Doyoung oppa who's folding their clothes. Taeil oppa and Taeyong who's busy in cooking.

"U-uhmmmm.... I'm home..." I said.

"Oh you're here! Have you eaten?" Mark said.

What is this.... I thought they were worrying so much right now.

"I heard you had a date with Jeno? Hahahhaha yieeee!" Ten oppa teased me.

"N-no it's not like----"

"I know you're still not allowed to date anyone unless you introduce it to me, and if you're 18. But I'll let you off the hook since Jeno is my friend and he asked my permission."

"WHAT?!!" Taeyong and I asked. Wait. DID I HEARD IT RIGHT? HE ASKED TOO?!

"I-i mean... I thought you didn't know where did Min Young go...." Taeyong said.

"It's true. But after I asked Jaehyun  hyung, I texted Jeno. Then we agreed that he needs to be with her until she reached home." Mark explained

"But I thought you were worrie---" 

"Well what's good is you're here now right?!" Jaehyun oppa interuppted me and I just nodded.

I headed to my room and I can hear someone following. 

"How's your date with Jeno?" I heard Taeyong's cold voice.

"Its not a date tho." 

"Then what?"he asked annoyingly

"Why are you annoyed right now?! Is there something wrong?"

He didn't said a word and he just stared at me. He rolled his eyes before going to his room. He closed the door loudly and you can see he's angry right now.

WHAT THE HECK IS HIS PROBLEM?!

...

Today is sunday and its all our rest day. But since the exams are coming soon, my NCT classmates including Jae Rin will study here in NCT's house.

"NO." Taeyong strongly opposed.

"Whyyyy??? They're your brothers too!" I said annoyingly

"Why does it have to be here!" He shouted

"What's the problem?! Taeil oppa and the rest agreed to this!" I shouted back.

"Whoaaa chill guys!" Ten oppa said.

"Zoe is right. What's the problem Taeyong?" Taeil oppa asked.

"U-uhmmm... W-what if... Jeno will be here so there won't be a group review and they're just making it as an excuse for them to date!" He stood up and said.

"WHAT?!" Mark asked.

"WHAT THE HECK?! EVERYONE'S COMING. NOT JUST JENO OKAY?!" 

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and layed at the couch annoyingly.

"What the hell is his problem?" I whispered to Doyoung oppa.

He shrugged meanwhile Ten oppa giggled.

"Waeyo? (Why?)" I asked.

"He's jealous." he smirked

I choked after he said that. FOR REAL? THAT ICE MONSTER IS JEALOUS BECAUSE HE THINKS JENO AND I ARE DATING? WTF. HELL NO! 

"He's so mysterious these days" Mark said.

...

I'm currently watching kdrama at my room.

"Omooo~~ hahaha" I cringed after a sweet scene appeared.

"You're so cuteeee whyyyy? Like me instead!" I said when the second male lead did something cute at the female lead but i know in the end, they won't be together. Well, that's how a kdrama works 😏😂

I was so shocked when the door from the other room creates a loud bang. The next thing happened is when my door suddenly slamed and opened.

"CAN YOU ING STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM AT YOUR PHONE?! JENO WILL BE HERE LATER SO WHY DON'T YOU GUYS RETAIN YOURSELF FROM FLIRTING WHILE TALKING ON YOUR PHONE?! JUST IING WAIT FOR HIM OKAY?! YOU'RE DISTURBING ME!" Taeyong suddenly shouted and I closed my laptop due to shock. He's catching his breath after letting out those words.

We're in silence and Taeyong slowly came back to his senses. He looked at me, to my laptop, back to me, then slowly turn his back and was about to go out of my room.

"Sunbae?" I called him.

"U-uhmmm.... C-continue your work.." he said and ran outside.

What the ?

I decided to go to his room and make things clear.

....

TAEYONG'S POV :

"Omooo~ hahaha" I was about to enter my room but I heard her voice.

WHAT THE ! IS SHE FLIRTING WITH JENO OVER HER PHONE RIGHT NOW?!

"You're so cute~ Like me instead!" DAMN! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! They already had a date last night and yet they're making everyone hear their flirt-talk?. AND PLUS! THEY'RE GOING TO MEET HERE IN OUR HOUSE LATER. DAMN LEE MIN YOUNG!!

My feet automatically moved quickly towards her room. I slamed the door and let some.... uhmmm... words.. yeah.

"CAN YOU ING STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM AT YOUR PHONE?! JENO WILL BE HERE LATER SO WHY DON'T YOU GUYS RETAIN YOURSELF FROM FLIRTING WHILE TALKING ON YOUR PHONE?! JUST ING WAIT FOR HIM OKAY?! YOU'RE DISTURBING ME!" Sh*t. am i still the cool Taeyong?

ARGHH... WHY AM I SO JEALOUS LIKE THIS!! SCREW YOU LEE TAEYONG!!!

I looked at her and she looks confused. I look at her hand. There was a laptop and it was half closed. I heard someone talking. A boy..... and a girl? Is she watching a movie right now?

I'M ED.

"Sunbae?" I tried to escape but she called me.

""U-uhmmm.... C-continue your work.." I said and run to my room.

I jumped on my bed and roll over and over due to embarassment. 

WHAAAAA WHAT DID YOU DO LEE TAEYONGGG!!!

*ding dong*

I suddenly heard the door bell. I quickly stood up and go outside. I opened the door.... and Min Young did at the same time. We both stopped and she looked at me. My hair was so messy and she giggled a little. I slowly closed the door again and facepalmed myself.

I heard her running downstairs filled with excitement. She's going to meet Jeno.....


Sh*t. Here we go again...

----

Sorry if this is short. I'm still busy because of our finals. But I hope you like this! I'll try to update the part 2 of this chapter later 😊😊