Do I like someone?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV

I'm currently riding a subway train with Mark, Doyoung, Ten and Zoe. The three of us were near to each other while Zoe's seating too far but barely seen from us.

We can't take our eyes off to her because we think something might happen. She insisted to keep distance to us to avoid rumors, specifically dating rumors. 

Junki hyung, our manager still didn't know that she slept at our dorm last night. Taeil, Hansol,Taeyong hyung will take care about it since they are the eldest in our house.

The scene keeps appearing at my mind. I'm really bothered on what I saw earlier.

Is it just an accident? That hug... it looks so passionate.... Is it really because of the grasshopper? Or not.. 

"Hey we're here..." Mark said.

I came back to my senses and looked for Zoe. She was not on her place awhile ago. Everyone's going out of the train.

"She already left. Don't worry, she'll wait for us at the exit" Doyoung hyung whispered.

We got out and I saw Zoe leaning on the wall while listening to music with her earphones. Mark cued her and she started to walk while we followed her behind. 

While walking, some people recognize us and Zoe's step got faster. She must be  afraid of them. Gosh... I can't do anything right now. I can't go to accompany her.

She suddenly ran and disappeared. I was about to panicked and ran to find her but Mark held my arms.

"No. She's going to be much safe if she go without us. It's just a few steps ahead to our school don't worry." He smiled. 

I sighed. It must be difficult to her. She's hiding herself so much than we, the celebrities did. 

Why can't you just tell the truth to everyone Zoe?....

---

ZOE'S POV

Peeewwww~ I panted as I reached the school's gate. I need to hide for the boy's sake and of course, for me. I'm sure my parents will get me if they know that I'm with Mark.

I walked down the hallway and arrived at our classroom. Jeno and the rest of the future-NCT-boys greeted me. 

I seated beside Jeno and he asked me about my night at his hyung's dorm (since only NCT U and the other boys who's gling to debut next are living at that dorm)

Jae Rin came while panting and ran towards us.

"UNNIE!" she said while catching her breath

"Jae Rin-ah!" I said then she hugged me.

"It's a relief that you're safe! Thanks god." She said 

"Uhmmm yeah.. what happened?" 

"You idiot! Don't you remember that you didn't slept at our house? Because Aunt came." She said.

Ah right. Thanks for reminding me that I still have that problem.

"Ahh.. I slept at Mark's house" 

"REALLY?!" She asked and I nodded.

The teacher suddenly came and Jae Rin seated at her chair. The first class started until the 3rd class ended. It's finally our break time~~

I decided to eat with JUST Jae Rin today. We ate at the school grounds wherein we seated on the grass, like having a picnic.

"So spill it up." She started.

"What?" I asked while munching my food.

"Doesn't Mark living at NCT's dorm? So it means...." she gave me a evil smile.

"What? About the other members?" I asked.

"Yeah! So how was it?! I can't imagine you living with those handsome men OH MY ING GOSH hehehe.." 

She's so weird...she was freaking out then gave a awkward laugh -.-

"Well.... it was awkward but I felt so happy with them. It feels like.... I'm so secured, safe, with them... I dunno. They're like new MARK LEE. My new older brothers.." I explained

"B-but with those handsome men, there's no one makes you feel some tingle? Or makes you feel the butterflies on your stomach?" 

"Uhmmm..." I honestly don't know.

"There is right?!" She happily asked.

"Well... there's someone uhm... I think there is." I awkwardly said.

"OMGGGG!! Unnie's going to have a bf! And it's an idol yahoooo!" She shouted

"Stop it Jae Rin! I just said I felt those butterflies in my stomach but that doesn't mean he feel the same way too." I shrugged

"Well if you'll continue to live there while your parents are at our house, you can make love there! Don't miss the opportunity honey~ Time is tickling" she teased me.

"Stop it. He just think of me as his new sister..." I said.

"Well, it's not the exact thing that's going to happen. IF! You're going to tell me who is he, and I'll help you" someone talked from behind.

I froze realizing it was Jaehyun-oppa. He's not standing behind me the whole time.... right?

I looked at Jae Rin for help but she just gave me her evil smile. Like whuuut?! YOU RASCAL! SHE KNEW THAT JAEHYUN OPPA WAS THERE!

"Uhmmmm... hehehe" I slowly looked up and laughed awkwardly

"So... who is it?" He asked as he took a seat in front of me and smirked.

"Uhmmmm.... so.... uhmmm... HA! HA! I-IM JUST JOKING A WHILE AGO HA HA HA" I said

"Uh-oh. No~ I'm good at determining whether a person is lying or nah" he said

"I'm telling the truth"

"No you're not"

"Its my secret afterall why would I share it to you?"

"Nooo... The little sister should share her secrets to her older brother."

"But you're not Mark."

"But you said WE ARE YOUR NEW OLDER BROTHERS.... unless...." his face got nearer

"Unless what? You came from my mother's womb?" 

"Nah. Unless I'm the one who makes you feel those butterflies in your stomach" he whispered and giggled

My heart beats faster and my blood rises up to my cheeks. I froze. No plsss gosh..

Well it's not that you are wrong.... Yes Jaehyun oppa... It was you... from the very first day I met you, I knew I like you. BUT ITS JUST A CRUSH... RIGHT??

*ding dong ding dong* 

LUCKILY THE BELL RANG! I quickly stood up and ran leaving Jae Rin and Jaehyun oppa behind

"See you later~" he shouted 

NO PLSS STOP THAT MR. DIMPLES! YOU'RE MAKING ME MELT!!!! 

---
The classes are done. I didn't ate with NCT during our lunch time. I'm trying to avoid Jaehyun oppa. 

Mark's flooding me right now with texts asking where I am. I got out of the school as fast as I can. I don't want to go home with them. Now that Jaehyun oppa knows that I like someone in NCT. 

I walked Jae Rin to the bus stop. I wanted to go back on their house but my parents are still here in Korea.

She said she'll bring my clothes tomorrow morning so that I will not use Ms. Hong's clothes anymore.

My phone suddenly rang and it was Mark. He's been calling for the 10th time + 17 texts.

[Me] Hello? 

YAH! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!  I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR US BEFORE GOING OUT OF THE SCHOOL! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR AGES! WHERE ARE YOU!

[Me] I can hear you so don't shout at me!

Tell me. Where are you?

[Me] Roaming around?

What the Zoe?! We're so worried and yet you're just walking and roaming around?

[Me] I'm not a kid anymore Mark.

But you're still a girl

[Me] It's still early tho.

No. Go home. Right now.

[Me] Noooo... I want to be alone right now

I said go home.

[Me] Okay.

If you're not on our house you'l---

I quickly hanged up and turned my phone off. I honestly getting sick of Mark's attitude. I don't know why but... argh... Isn't because I'm not used to be with him? Yeah... he changed... But stuck with him like this feels me sick. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already 17, like him!

I looked at my phone and it's already 5:53, 2 hours after Mark's call. It's getting dark too.. And here I am. Walking to nowhere.

I don't know why am I being like this too. I must be thinking lots of things, probably "PROBLEMS". I stopped walking and I got into a playground. It's near to NCT's dorm

Why do I always ended up in a playground -.-

I took a seat at the swing. Swinging myself makes me comfortable. After a few minutes, I turned my phone on. I noticed that It's 6:30 pm already. Yeah. I'm going to die at Mark's hand tonight.

36 missed calls and 28 messages.

Geezzz why does everyone panicking?! I just wanted to be alone. I'm not a 5 year old kid who got lost -.-

I looked at it and It was Mark who had 30 missed calls and 2 from Jaehyun oppa. And 4 from unknown number.

I also looked at the texts and It was from the same people. I got 16 texts from the unknown number who was worried like Mark and Jaehyun oppa.

[Unknown] 

▪ Hey.

▪ Don't be silly and go home now.

▪ Why aren't you answering your phone?

▪ Answer it if your not going home tonight. Mark is super duper worried right now.

▪ Hey! He's about to cry!

▪ . GO HOME NOW.

▪ Yah. You're not kidnapped by some guys there right?

▪ Geezz are you perhaps.... get caught by your parents?!

▪ We're sick of worrying right now it's getting late!

▪ Sh*t Zoe. Tell me you're okay.

▪ I'm going out now. I can't take it anymore!

▪ So you really want me to go to you huh?  Answer now!

▪ You know how to go home right? 

▪ Sh*t I don't remember that I taught you how to get here. Even your brother.

▪ Text me the address you are staying at.

▪ Lee Min Young. Answer me!

▪ Min Young-ah wait for me okay? I'll find you. Stay on a place with many people. Don't stay in the dark okay?

After that, I knew it was Taeyong. I know he have a cold personality but he's different today. 

Oh geezzz I've been sitting and wondering here for an hour! It's almost 8 in the evening. I better go now.

A call came and it was from unknown number, from Taeyong.

[Me] Hello?

OH SH*T ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT? WHERE ARE YOU? DID THEY DO SOMETHING TO YOU? DO YOU WANT AN AMBULANCE? POLICE? WHERE DID YOU ING GO?

[Me] Uhmmm... I'm sorry... (tears came out and I sobbed loudly)

Min young-ah... Tell me what happened and where are you at

[Me] I'm already near on your dorm don't worry...

How can I stop worrying when you suddenly turned off your phone and leaving us clueless?

[Me] Sorry... I just.... don't feel like talking to Mark... to anyone... or going home... I need some time to think about my problems, thoughts... But it seems like I made more problems right now. Sorry for making everyone worried.

...

[Me] Hello?

Where are you?

[Me] Uhmmm I'm at....

Right then, I stopped walking. I heard some footsteps behind me. I froze. I started to walk again and he started to walk to.

I am so terrified so I ran, he did the same. I was tripped and my knees hit the floor first.

"Min Young ah!" Someone held my shoulders.

"WHAAAA GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" I tried to push him but he's holding my hands.

I closed my eyes and cried. 

"It's okay Min Young-ah. I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm sorry shhh.. sshhh..." he hugged me and that stopped me from pushing him

He patted my back and realized it was Taeyong. My body is still shaking because I am so scared. 

"I'm sorry Min Young ahh.. hmmm?" He cupped my face and wiped my tears.

I don't know why but I cried more after looking at his face. Maybe I was too happy that it was him, not a bad person.

I hugged him and he did the same. I can feel his concern and worries and that time he is not the Ice Monster that I knew.

---

Sorry if I updated late. But thanks for the good feedback. I love you so much guyss!