Jelly Taeyongiee~ (part 2)

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV :

I'm still shocked of what Taeyong did. But I came back to my senses when I heard the door bell.

I quickly stood up and fixed my messy hair and clothes. I opened the door and I saw Taeyong. He slowly goes back inside his room and closed the door.

A.W.K.W.A.R.D

"Zoe-ah!! Your classmates are here!" Taeil oppa shouted.

I quickly ran downstairs and found them talking with NCT. 

"Hey guysss!" I waved at them.

"Whoaaa... It's really awkward now that I see noona here." Donghyuk said.

"Where's Taeyong hyung?" Jeno asked.

"He's a bipolar right now. Don't mind him." I said.

"What?" I suddenly heard his cold voice and I froze. I heard his footsteps from the stairs going near to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" My classmates greeted.

"Annyeong." He coldly answered. Tsk.

"Haha! Let's go there guys! Take a seat." I changed the topic to avoid Taeyong. 

Taeyong grabbed my arms and we stopped from walking.

"Make sure it will be a 'group review' not a 'date' " he said.

He glared at me. Then he turned his glance to Jeno. I can feel the tension he have to Jeno.

Jeno looked confused so I just grab his arms and lead him to the living room.

I seated beside Jae Rin who's examining the whole house

"Whaaaa... This house is so big" she whispered.

I nodded and Mark joined us.

"So... what do you want for lunch?" He asked.

"Our Jaehyuniee hyung's specialty~" donghyuck said

"Call!" Jaehyun oppa left us.

...

We started reviewing. We're sitting in the floor. The seating arrangement is like this.

donghyuk - jae rin - chenle

renjun  T   A   B   L   E  Jaemin
  
            Jeno -  Me

The living room was so quiet. The noise coming out were just in the kitchen since Jaehyun, Doyoung, Taeil oppa are cooking. Ten opp and Taeyong are in their rooms.

....

TAEYONG'S POV : 

Tsk. I can't watch TV because of them. What should I do right now?

Should I make a song? Ok i'll just do that.

I put out a music sheet and a pencil. I tried to think of a lyrics but it's so hard.

Why is it so quiet? Did they leave? Arggghhhh! Focus Lee Taeyong!

I rested my head on my desk and sighed. I decided to go out of my room and check them.

I'm not walking at the stairs but I tried to take a peek on the living room from where I am standing. I saw Jeno and Zoe sitting beside each other.

Tsk. I knew it. They'll just flirting.

My eyes grew wider when Zoe moved too close on Jeno's face. I saw Jeno nodding and looked up to Zoe's face. They laughed at each other and I can see their eyes smiling too. -.-

My mind can't take it anymore so I walked downstairs and stomping my feet loudly. I caught both of their attention.

I glared at Jeno and Zoe rolled her eyes. She tapped Jeno's shoulder telling him to stop looking at me.

I'll distract the two of you!

I secretly looked at them while I'm drinking a glass of water.

"What is this?" Zoe asked.

The rest of them were busy but Jeno looked at her immediately.

"Do it like this...." Jeno moved closer to Zoe. AS IN REALLY CLOSE. LIKE ANY MOVE CAN MAKE HIM KISS ZOE. 

"EHEM!"  I coughed loudly enough to get their attention.

They turned their glance to me but immediately came back to their work.

"Ah really? Whoa I never thought this would be easy! Thanks!"  she smiled.

"No problem." Jeno gave her an eyesmile

Tsk. 

"How about this? You got a perfect score last time in this topic right? But I got 6 mistakes" Jeno pouted.

Tsk. STOP BEING CUTE JENO. ITS NOT EVEN CUTE. ITS DISGUSTING.

"Ah yeah... it should be like this..." Zoe explained but what caught my attention is Jeno's eyes.

He can't take off his eyes on her. He's damn serious. I WANT TO PULL HIS EYES OUT. I DON'T WANT ANYONE STARE AT HER LIKE THATM ARGHHHHH!! 

I put down the glass loudly and walked towards them. I seated on the couch loudly but Zoe didn't even bothered to look at me. Jeno's still staring at her.

"Hey. Jeno-ah. Stop staring at her like that. She'll melt anytime soon" Donghyuck

"H-huh?" Jeno blushed.

"Focus Jeno-ahh. I know I'm pretty but I'll give you time to stare at my face as much as you want later" Zoe said.

WTF ZOE? FOR REAL?!

Jeno's face is too red right now and he can't even looked at her properly. 

"Ayiiiieeee~~" their classmates teased them.

"Wae? wae? What's going on?" Mark asked from the kitchen

"JENO'S STARING AT ZOE NOONAAAAA" Donghyuck shouted.

"Hey Jeno! She's not yet allowed in dating okay? But take the responsibility if she fell in love to you right now." Mark said.

ARGHHHH!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! 

I decided to go back on my room because they're so annoying.

How can she easily say that?! You'll give him time to stare at you as much as he can?! WHAT?! WOW! 

So she kissed me then she'll flirt with other boys? DAMN!!!


...

ZOE'S POV:

"U-unnie... what's with him?" Jae Rin pointed Taeyong who suddenly got up and goes back to his room, slaming the door,  while we are teasing Jeno here.

"I don't know.... It's my first time to see him like this..." I said.

I was confused on what is he acting right now. Is there any problem? He's like having a menstruation right now ㅋㅋㅋ

"Lunch is ready! Zoe-ah! Call Taeyong hyung upstairs." Doyoung oppa said.

"Nae!" I answered.

I ran upstairs and slowlt goes to Taeyong's room. I was about to knock but it was half opened.

"Sunbaenim?" I called.

I slowly entered his room. It was a little bit dark but the sunlight lights up the room. 

I scanned the whole room. He's not here? I was about to go out but I noticed the picture frames placed in a shelf.

The first one was their group pictures during SMROOKIES SHOW. The next one is their debut. The last one is where my eyes locked.

It was a picture of Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun.... and Yiyang..

So they were very close like this? 

I walked nearer and held the frame.

"I didn't know that Yiyang was a bright kid like this. No wonder why that ice monster likes her." I muttured.

"Why are you holding that?" I was shocked when someone talked behind me.

I faced him and hide the frame at my back. Taeyong is standing in front of me with his wet hair and.... ! HE'S TOPLESS RIGHT NOW!! ONLY HIS LOWER BODY WAS WRAPPED BY A TOWEL

I quickly turned my glance away.

"What are you doing here?" He said while walking nearer. I stepped back until I was trapped between him and the wall.

"U-uhmmmm.... I-i....." I stopped talking when he suddenly placed his right hand beside me and leaned nearer.

I closed my eyes and thought he will kiss me. SH*T HELP MEEEEE

"Don't ever let anyone stare at you like he did. NEVER." He whispered

There's a energy or electric force that makes my blood and hair rise up. His breath were tickling my neck as he let those words out.

What happened next is when he held my waist and pulled it closer to him. I accidentally looked at his abs AND IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD ㅠ.ㅠ

"Do you like it huh?" He smirked.

SH*T. I'M SWEATING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

He reached my hand that was placed at my back and got the frame.  I sighed. 

"Next time, don't touch other's things okay?" He said and let go of me.

He turned his back and walked to the closet. 

"L-lunch is ready.... G-go down if you're done...." i said. I was about to ran away but he talked again.

"Remember what I said. So that i won't be so mad like this." He said without looking at me.


I DON'T REALLY ING GET IT. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME LEE TAEYONGGGGG!!

---

Hope you like it 😘