Take her back

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV: 

 

*Knock knock*

 

"I'm not hungry. I'll just sleep!" I shouted.

 

"M-Min Young ah... please..." I heard his desparate voice behind the door.

 

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I threw the pillow on the door.

 

"I-I won't leave here not unless you talk to me. Please... I'm really sorry... Let's talk about this and not just break up like that."

 

I quickly opened the door and glared at him. I was slightly startled because he looks miserable right now. He's standing in front of me with his bloodshot eyes and messy hair.

 

"I said shut your mouth. What if everyone knows about our relationship, huh?"

 

"Damn baby.. I don't care! I just want you back please don't leave me..."

 

"You made me do this Lee Taeyong. You're too possessive to me and I understand that! When I tried to loosen my grip on you, what did you do? You ing go to Yiyang!" I started to cry again.

 

"No... I-I didn't. I didn't know that Yiyang was in my room."

 

"Really? Wtf. I'm not dumb! You was clearly seen with her going upstairs and you're going to tell me that?!" 

 

"Please believe me baby..."

 

*CRRIIINNGGG CRRIIINNGGG*

 

I quickly accepted the call without looking at the caller's name.

 

"Hello?!"

 

[W-Whoa... Uhmm... Did I disturb you?]

 

"O-Oh.. No! Yoon Jin oppa... W-What's the matter?"

 

[Uhmm.. I'll just ask if you know that your father will come here in Korea?]

 

"W-WHAT?!"

 

[Y-Yeah... There will be a big meeting for the renovation of Seoul National University this year so I think all of the shareholders and investors will be there. And of course, the Chairman of the Board together with the great professor of University of Canada. Who will it be? Your parents.]

 

My heart started to pump so fast. I immediately jumped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom so that Taeyong won't hear our conversation.

 

"W-When will it happen?"

 

[On August 1. A day before your 18th birthday.]

 

"What the... Oh my god what should I do now oppa? I only have few days left!"

 

[Where are you now?]

 

"I'm at Busan right now. We have a membership training for a week here. I'm actually with Jae and Mark."

 

[Then that's good! At least you will have time to prepare and they will be able to protect you if something happens.]

 

"I-I don't know! I'm scared! W-What if... What if they're going to take me back?!"

 

[Shh... Zoe listen.. Just stay with your brother no matter what happens. Don't let them control you again, okay? You're about to be an 18 year old girl and you know already what you are doing. So if you think that staying here is right, then fight for it. Don't be scared. We got your back.]

 

I stayed inside for almost an hour and a half, trying to think of what will happen to me for the next days. I was just sitting on the bath tub but I felt so tired and exhausted. I decided to go out of the room and have a walk on the seashore.

 

"Oh.. You're awake? Why didn't you ate awhile ago?" Mark asked when I passed by the living room.

 

They are all sitting and playing some games. I looked at them lazily and heavily sighed. Should I tell them? 

 

"I'm full. I'll just go out and get some fresh air." I said and headed outside the rest house.

 

After walking, I decided to eat at the sea side resturant alone. The band were playing something that makes my mind go out of place again.

 

"May I sit here?" 

 

I was startled and looked up. I saw Jae flashing big smile at me.

 

"Sure." I smiled back.

 

"Why are you alone? And why didn't you ate lunch with us?"

 

"I just don't have appetite that time. I just got hungry right now." I chuckled.

 

"You're avoiding him." He seriously said like it wasn't a question.

 

"Sort of." I smiled bitterly.

 

"Why don't you talk to him? Your problem won't be solved if you keep on avoiding each other."

 

"*sighs* I don't know what to do... I don't know if it's worth to fix this relationship up. I'm too tired. I know he is too... I want us to rest." 

 

"Are you sure? You love him right..."

 

"Yeah... But it won't changed even if we're not in a relationship. I just realized that it isn't healthy anymore."

 

"Okay... Well, you need to give time to  each other. However, don't make it too long. The more time you gain, the more you hurt each other."

 

"How can you be so sure with your words of wisdom?" I smirked.

 

"Hahaha... I don't know! I'm just like this..." We both laughed.

 

A moment of silence suddenly came and I realized that I still have a problem. Thanks to him, I forgot those things even just a second.

 

"Jae..." I broke the silence.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"I.. I-I think I'm going back to Canada soon." I looked at him straight on his eyes.

 

"W-What?" 

 

"Dad's going to be here in just a few days."

 

"W-Wait. What?! Why didn't you told us earlier?! Does Mark know about this?"

 

"N-Not yet. I actually knew this just a moment ago. Your hyung called me and told me about it. J-Jae... I think he'll take me back." tears started to form in my eyes.

 

"No Denise... I won't let him do that."

 

"I-I don't know what to do anymore." I buried my face in my palm.

 

"Shh... I'm here Denise.." he stood up and seated beside me.

 

A warm hug secured my nervous body. I just buried my face in his chest and cried more. But suddenly, his arms was harshly removed. I stopped crying and looked up.

 

"What the heck hyung?!" Jae shouted.

 

I saw Taeyong's dangerous eyes looking at me. I know he's really angry right now. What can I do? I can't defend myself right now. I need to think of a plan to persuade my father on my stay here. To stay with him...

 

"What are the two of you doing?"

 

"Of course I'm comforting her! Can't you see? She's crying! And I'm her friend!"

 

"Friend?" Taeyong smirked sarcastically.

 

"Stop it, Jae. He's not gonna understand it anyway." I wiped my tears and stood up.

 

"Where are you going?" he held my wrist.

 

"Far from you."

 

"Let her go. She needs time!" Jae shouted again.

 

"Shut up." he dragged me out of the resto.

 

---------

 

"What now?!" I shouted as soon as we stopped in a dark part of seashore.

 

"What the heck are you doing with him?! You're not scared that someone might see the two of you hugging each other because you already got in a scandal?!"

 

"What?! Ha! You're really funny, Lee Taeyong. I'm not like you! He's my friend and he's just doing what he supposed to do when he see his friend crying! And do you know why I cried? Because of you!" I pointed him and cried.

 

"I-I'm sorry baby..." he tried to hold my elbow.

 

"No..." I shooked my head.

 

"Please... Let's talk about this. Hear me and I will hear you too. Please baby... I don't want us to end up like this."

 

I didn't say anything and just continue to shook my head. He cupped my face and kissed me. I was startled and keep my eyes open. Meanwhile, he's closing his eyes while kissing me hungrily with his eyebrows frowned. I slowly closed mine and followed the rythm of his lips.

 

"I'm sorry, baby..." he whispered.

 

I just cried and wasn't able to answer him. He just hugged me tight and we stayed that for a moment.

 

---------------------

 

TAEYONG'S POV:

 

"I love you baby... I'm sorry." I buried my face on her neck after saying it for more than 5 times.

 

And yes, she's not responding. She's really mad right now and I understand that. However, it hurts everytime she's not answering me.

 

"You're scaring me.. You're not answering baby..." I hugged her back tightly.

 

"*sighs* What do you expect? Everytime you're going to tell me you love me, I'm having some doubts." 

 

"N-No... Baby, believe me. You completely misuderstood what you saw last time."

 

"Now you know how it feels to be misunderstood by someone you love?" she faced me.

 

"I-I'm sorry..."

 

"I wasn't with Jeno alone that time. He was the one who answered your call because I told him so. I was busy preparing our breakfast that time because we were supposed to have a group review. Min Jae and Jae Rin were also there too. Min Jae was in the bathroom and Jae Rin was helping me out in the kitchen. Jeno volunteered to open the door and that's when you saw us alone. You didn't even bother to go inside and check. Now tell me what happened to you and Yiyang." she frustratedly said.

 

"She visited the dorm before you. We go out for a moment because she wanted to buy something. Then when we got home, I saw you with the boys. The image of Jeno inside your condo makes me mad again so I decided to go to my room. I know Yiyang followed me but I warned her that I wanted to be alone. She let me and headed to the guest room. I felt someone and I thought it was you. I was dreaming that I'm sleeping and cuddling with you. But then your voice struck me into reality. I swear! I didn't know she was in my room!"

 

"Now... I hope it won't happen again.. We should talk about it first before concluding. I wanted to hear you out but you didn't do that to me..." she hugged me.

 

Oh thank lord!

 

"Of course baby... I don't want to lose you again. Please don't tell me we're done again." I kissed her forehead.

 

"Mmm..." she nodded.

 

"Don't leave me again okay? I swear... I'll find you."

 

She didn't answer.

 

"Hmmm?" I asked again.

 

"I'm sorry..." she hugged me tight.

 

*CRRIINGGGG CRRRIIINGGGG*

 

"Hello?" she answered the call. "Okay... We'll go there. I'm with Taeyong oppa. Yeah... Alright." 

 

"Who is it baby?" I asked her.

 

"So Ra unnie. They want us to be at the resthouse. There will be an activity tonight."

 

"*sighs* I want to be with you alone more."

 

"I'm here for our training.. Ah right.. Why are you here? This trip is for trainees only right?"

 

"We have a 3 day break and I suggested this place since I want to make up with you."

 

"Ah.. is that so?"

 

"Min Young-ah...."

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Should uhm.... we t-tell them about our relationship?"

 

She slowly looked up and stared at me seriously. I'm really nervous of what she'll react.

 

"Okay... Let's do that." she smiled.

 

"R-Really?"

 

"Uhuh. They will know about it anyway." 

 

"A-Are you sure? you're ready about this?"

 

"Yes... If that's what you want then I'll follow my baby." she chuckled and pinched my nose.

 

"Ughh... baby? I don't what you to do something just because I said it. I want you to do what you really wanted to do."

 

"I know... I want it too." She smiled sweetly.

 

What's with my girlfriend? She's so sweet right now. I thought she's still be cold.

 

"Let's go?" she intertwined our hands.

 

"Mmm.." I smiled and nodded.

 

We headed back to the resthouse while holding each other's hand. I looked at her face and there's no sign of nervousness. Is she really ready for this?

 

"Aren't you nervous?" i asked.

 

"Huh? Ah... No, I'm okay." She smiled.

 

"HERE COMES THE COUPLE! WHOOOO!!!" Ten shouted when we were already near to them.

 

Other NCT members clapped and shouted too. They seem to have an idea about our relationship. The trainees looked confused except for Yiyang. Mark and Jaehyun gave me an intense look.

 

"So... Mind to tell us what's the meaning of that?" Doyoung asked.

 

"Uhmm... M-Mark.. Guys.. W-We are dating." I said.

 

Some of them gasped but some of them remained calm. A moment of silence ate us and we don't know how to react.

 

"Well, congrats then." Mark said and stood up.

 

Damn! He's mad!

 

"M-Mark... Can we talk?" Min Young finally talked.

 

"Whatever." Mark rolled his eyes and walked out.

 

"I'll talk to him." She turned to me.

 

"Let's talk to him." I insisted.

 

"No. Just let me handle this." She smiled weakly.

 

I sighed before nodding.

 

------

 

ZOE'S POV: 

 

"Hey... Mark." I called him.

 

He headed back to the resthouse and I followed him. I need to solved this right now.

 

"What's the meaning of that, huh?" he faced me with his furious look.

 

"I'm sorry if I didn't told you earlier." 

 

"I know from the start that Taeyong hyung likes you. I don't need him to confess it to me but what I cared about is when the two of you ended together and how you will tell it to me. Now, how long did you had a relationship with him?"

 

"Right after we came back from Jeju Island."

 

"That long? God, Zoe! How long do you plan to keep it from me?! Until we turned 18?!"

 

"That's why we decided to say it now! I'm sorry okay? I know this is not the right time to say this but I need to fullfill his wish as much as I can!"

 

"What? Wish?"

 

"He wished from the start to reveal our relationship. He doesn't want to keep this as a secret. I'm the only one who wants go keep it. But now, I need to grant his wish. Before anything else happened..." I avoided his eyes.

 

"Like what? Zoe, are you hiding something from me aside from this?"

 

I slowly looked at him and tears started to form in my eyes.

 

"Mom and Dad are going to take me back in just a few days."

 

"W-What are you saying? A-Are you sure?!" he panicked.

 

"They're going here in Korea before our birthday. Yoon Jin oppa called me this morning and told me to get ready. That's why I'm doing my best to make Taeyong happy now. I might left him soon." I sighed.

 

"WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE SAYING?! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!"

 

"But we still don't know if we can win against our father this time!"

 

"We are not yet fighting so how could you conclude that you'll leave. And what? You told me about your relationship just because you want Taeyong hyung to be happy? Because you believe that you'll leave him soon?! What the is that mindset Zoe?!"

 

"I don't know what to do okay?! I'm hurting right now! I can't decide for our relationship if I'm not yet sure of what will Dad do!"

 

"So what if he'll take you away, huh? You'll break up with him?"

 

"If that would be the best, then why not? I can do everything just for the best, Mark."

 

"Fine! You do it on your own way." he walked away.

 

Damn! How can he understand me?

 

"..." my head suddenly spinned around and my vision turns dark. I quickly headed to the sofa and sat on it. After a few minutes, I suddenly feel like I wanted to throw up.

 

I ran to the common bathroom and vomited. There, I saw so much blood scattered on the bowl. My hands were trembling, scared of the scene I saw. I quickly stood up and saw my reflection in the mirror. I saw my mouth full of blood.

 

Oh my god. This can't be...

 

---------

 

TAEYONG'S POV:

 

Mark came back and I didn't saw Min Young behind him. I looked at Mark's expression and he was so furious. It seems like they didn't had a good conversation. 

 

To My Baby♡ :

 

Baby, where are you? Why aren't you coming back? Mark is here already.

 

A few minutes later, she came with a blank expression. We started the activity right after she came. We had a bonfire, we sang some songs, and sharing. I looked at Min Young and she was just staring on the fire.

 

The whole night ended with a fun song. Everyone decided to head back to their rooms and rest. 

 

"Hey... are you okay?" I held her hand.

 

"H-Huh... y-yeah!" She smiled nervously.

 

"Are you okay? You're having cold sweats. Your hand is too cold too."

 

"It's just c-cold."

 

"Is that so? okay... let's go inside.."

 

------

 

The next morning, I woke up too early so I decided to walk on the seaside. I looked at Min Young's door and decided not to open it. Maybe she's still sleeping at thise hour. 

 

After an hour of walking and watching the sunrise, I decided to go back to the resthouse. When I'm already near to the resthouse, I saw Mark and Jaehyun rushing out.

 

"Hyung!" Mark shouted and ran towards me.

 

"W-What happened?"

 

"Are you with Zoe?" 

 

"N-No... I go out alone, I thought she's still sleeping. Isn't she in her room?"

 

"..." he muttered before running again with Jaehyun

 

I looked at them and saw how nervous they are. Did something happened to my girlfriend?

 

 

--------

 

I won't be able to update this weekend and probably next week since I'm busy with my exams and projects. However, I promise to update 3 times in a week starting this semestral break (end of October to beginning of November) since there would be no classes. Don't forget to like, comment, and share this to your friends! Love lots ♡