Worry

I Missed You

I was back home and I took a look at the paper Ohno-san gave me.

 

--------------------

 

Initials:

A=D  B=E  C=F  D=G  E=H  F=I  G=J  H=K  I=L  J=M  K=N  L=O  M=P

N=Q  O=R  P=S  Q=T  R=U  S=V  T=W  U=X  V=Y  W=Z  X=A  Y=B  Z=C

Best friend - Arashi

Pet - Family

City - Country

 

--------------------

 

That's why he wanted to learn English... I guess I can't help it. It said MN in the text... Someone with the initials PQ? Or the initials JK? I guess JK makes more sense here... I don't think he knows any name starting with Q. I guess he's referring to Johnny Kitagawa-san here.

I sighed. Worries filled me and my mind.

 

--------------------

 

Days and weeks have passed since I told Kei-niichan about this and my pregnancy was starting to show. I still went to work anyways.

When I arrived at work in the large building, I heard a young voice call me from behind. "Yoshimura-san? Oh! It's so nice to meet you!"

I didn't recognize her at all. I didn't remember meeting and talking anyone like her. She appeared really pretty in my eyes though. She had long and skinny legs and arms. She seemed to be around 5 feet 6 inches (167.64 cm), way taller than I. I couldn't be so sure about her personality though. It could be that she's faking the way she acts. But something hinted that we have talked before.

"Could it be that you don't know me? Could it be that you haven't been told about by anyone about me? I joined this world because of you. This might sound creepy, but I've been following you since I saw you on the top of the chart of the school performance in high school. To think that you'd become a singer in Japan... That was really unexpected of you! With that knowledge of yours, I thought you'd become a doctor or something."

"Um, I..." My voice wasn't coming out, she didn't bother to listen.

"I wonder why I studied all that in colleges and universities for chasing after you. Oh, by the way, I debuted on the last day of November of last year, admiring you and your music, your talent, your everything. I wanted to debut the same day as you though. But at least I got to debut the same month as you! I'm your kouhai by an year and four days!"

Geez, she sure does talk a lot.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Maezono Atsuko!" She held her hand out with a smile. I happened to be born the same day as you! Just an year after though.

This kinda creeps me out... How did she even find out where I was attending for college when I didn't tell anyone but the school principal? Who is she even? I don't understand... I don't really remember her face at all. Did she come chasing after me this far?

"It's nice to meet you. I took her hand in my own. As you may already know, I am Yoshimura Rina. I'm surprised you came all the way here."

In a lot of ways... I'm pretty sure I took handful difficult courses.

"So, what is or was your first impression of me?"

"Well, you're very energetic and outgoing. You seem the kind of person who is able to make friends quickly, something that I cannot do to this day and age."

"I'm glad to hear that from you! You're so kind, as seen on television and at school. You were always considerate of others. I don't think that's an easy thing to do. Everyone always hates the moment they see something negative in the other, but you're not like that."

"Maezono-san, it's about time. Get ready." A familiar voice called.

"I'll be right there Suzuki-san! Well, I guess I have to go for the shoot. Please, if you will, watch me at the shoot or on television or magazines when you get the chance. I hope to see you again!" She waved back at me as she went.

I hope we don't meet. And she just said Suzuki-san... I should consider starting to make my own music videos at home... And my pregnancy is showing. How am I supposed to explain this to everyone? I gained weight? I gained fat? I haven't been exercising? That'll just ruin the image everyone has for me. At least it's hiding under my hoodie right now, but they may question this sooner or later. It's only a matter of time. I need to think of an excuse or just confess that Ohno-san and I are married with Johnny-san's blessing and permission. And some people on the internet here and there has already started to talk about Ohno-san marrying this year.

I had a few minutes before my own shoot so I took a little peek at Maezono-san's shoot. She was posing at the camera for the magazine. She was perfect for modeling. She had the height, the arm and leg lengths, the skinniness, everything. I wondered if she was in any entertainment company unlike me. Maybe I should start my own like Johnny-san. I'd be gone in a different country though. With the thoughts filling my mind, I felt jealousy start to grow in me so I left the place and headed for my room for the shoot of my music video, didn't know for which song though. I didn't think I had the lyrics or music finished either. At least I could wrap it up with the image of the music video.

I swung my arms to warm them up for the intense arm swinging. I only hoped that it wouldn't affect my child in me in any way.

"Yoshimura-san, are you prepared for the filming? Don't push yourself too far. Don't exert yourself too much." The director worried for some reason.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm just worried about how this song and music video will turn out. I'm not sure if they will match or not."

"If it's you, then you can do it. You have already come this far in life. You've already created songs, music, and music videos in the past in which all were successful."

"Yoshimura-san! Are you filming? What is this for?" Maezono-san called as she came running from the other side of the room.

"Maezono-san, I'm here to film for my music video for one of my upcoming songs. What happened with your work? I thought you were modeling."

"It's break time right now since I'm still not used to work here yet. May I watch you as you film for your music video? I think I want to use it as a model. You write and think of everything right? From the lyrics to the music videos. That's so surprising!"

"Of course you can. Is it really that surprising? I don't find it to be so difficult. I just sit in front of the computer screen all day."

"Then, how do you think of all these good songs?"

"I think of myself and of the people. I try to think of what some people in the world may be experiencing. I just write songs that people can relate to, even if it's not everyone."

"I didn't know you had this kind of soft side. I mean, I didn't expect you to be this kind. You're very warmhearted." She gave me compliments but then I heard her whisper, "No wonder he'd go for you. I'll just make this a lie with my own hands then."

I was a bit confused but I didn't question her. I knew it was just a waste trying to get it out of her. She'd just try to avoid it and start a new topic.

"Well, I'll have to go for the filming."

"Sorry to have bothered you. I hope we get a chance to talk again."

I hope we don't. I really do have a bad feeling about her.

I took another good look at her face and left.

 

------------------------------

 

"Sometimes, I worry about myself. I don't know if I'm worrying too much, but I become afraid of what is to come." I explained about the new singer, Maezono Atsuko-san to niichan. "She kinda gives me the creeps and shivers down the spine."

"Just remember that you always have us with you. Text us, mail us, or call us any time and we'll try to help you out any time." He patted me.

"I appreciate it. I hope I don't get into any trouble before I have to leave."