Get to Your Position

I Missed You

I wasn't listening to what Sato-san was saying the moment the countdown started but I was pretty sure that he was asking if I was listening to him at one point or another.

When I saw the pipes starting to fall down, I immediately caught the pipe falling down at one as I reached the other at two, making me land on my stomach.

"The points are, fifty on the right hand at one and thirty points on the left hand at two! That is a total of 130 points!" The audience gave a roar.

I let go of the pipes and sat on my legs and I started to brush the dust off my hoodie.

I went down the stairs with a smile.

"Reena-chan, that was amazing! Especially your landing!" Sakurai-san pointed out.

I looked away as I covered my mouth which was smiling.

"I feel great about this. I'm amazing right?" I said to him with my hands on my hips.

I saw Aiba-san clapping his hands as he laughed when I looked at the others.

 

--------------------

 

"The next game is, Jungle Bingo!" It was Matsumoto-san's turn to call.

I was clapping along with the audience as I looked up at the jungle with my mouth half open. It was bigger than I thought.

"Reena-chan, your mouth is half open." Ninomiya-san whispered into my ear.

I finally noticed what I was doing and stopped.

I hope it wasn't caught on camera. That's pretty embarrassing. I really want to do this. I want to do it right now at this moment. But I have to keep it in until it's my own turn. This is the first time I'm so excited about VS Arashi.

"Reena-chan, you wanted to play this too right? What do you think of this set after looking at it in real life?" Sakurai-san asked.

"Well, first of all, please allow me to apologize to you Sakurai-san. It's after your birthday and the games are what I wanted to do." I gave a smile.

"Oh, no. Don't worry about it at all."

"This thing is so big. It's like three or four times my height. How big is it?" I looked at the Arashi members with the smile still on my face.

Sakurai-san was hesitant. "W-why are you asking me? How would I know? Well anyways, Mukai-san, how do you feel about this game?"

"I don't have much confidence but I hope to get as many bingos as we possibly can." He said as he was looking at us nodding.

"Which way are you aiming for?"

"All ways. As long as we get a bingo, it doesn't really matter." Mukai-san smiled.

"Well, I think it's better to choose which way to go since you narrow down which way to go."

"But that's what you think."

Sakurai-san didn't reply and sat back with a sad face while the others were chuckling.

 

--------------------

 

The games went on and we reached the last game with a close call. There were only 20 points in between, which made me thrilled.

This is so thrilling that it's exciting. I hope we win.

"Reena-chan, it seems that you're having fun."

"Oh, Matsumoto-san. You were being so stingy towards the beginning."

"What are you saying? I wasn't that stingy was I?"

"Hm, I guess not. So we have about a twenty point lead from the other team. Do you know what the last game is by any chance?"

"Oh, you didn't hear? Didn't you choose the games today?"

"I only gave a list of a few of the games I wanted to play but I never really expected to be able to play them today. I'm so blessed." I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that. Hope you bring us victory again." He smiled at me.

"Please get to your position! The last game will start!" One of the staffs called just when I was about to answer Matsumoto-san.

I turned my head and headed for the last game. I saluted Sakurai-san and Ninomiya-san who were already there. I looked around and waved at Matsumoto-san who was walking behind me. We waited for Aiba-san and Ohno-san.

I later found out that the last game was Kicking Sniper. It excited me even more.

 

--------------------

 

"The last game is, Kicking, SNIPER!" Ohno-san did the last call of the day.

I smiled as I applauded along with the audience.

"Sato-san, how do you feel about the last game?"

"We came to win so we'll be taking our victory of Kicking Sniper along with the victory against Arashi and Yoshimura-san at VS Arashi."

I can't lose against someone like him. I've never lost against any team with Arashi so far. My ambition to win against you just became stronger.

I smirked.

 

--------------------

 

I was watching the game intently, looking at every move that the other team made. There was nothing better than watching and analyzing people play.

The opponent finished their part and the points were announced. I was somewhat surprised at the amount they have gotten.

"You should have seen how she was watching you guys. Did you see how she looked?" Ninomiya-san said as he pointed at me. Not only that, but he was laughing and imitated how I was looking at them as they were playing.

I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Okay let's play!" Ninomiya-san said as if nothing happened and stood up.

 

--------------------

 

I was in the lady's zone at the beginning but I wanted to play like the others other than as the first kicker. So I said it to them. I told them that I wanted to do a different position at the regular blue zone the others usually kick at. So I was the second kicker at the blue zone with Aiba-san. Matsumoto-san and Ninomiya-san were to first to kick at the left of us. Sakurai-san and Ohno-san were to the right and were the last to kick for the day.

"Reena-chan, let's have fun and win." Aiba-san said to me.

"You bet!" Aiba-san and I high-fived.

I was looking forward, ready to kick before the talk even started.

The audience were yelling. After a moment, Aiba-san patted my shoulder.

"Reena-chan, you're pumped up before we even started!" Aiba-san mentioned.

"What are you saying? She's been pumped up since the first game! Ninomiya-san told back. Didn't you see her with the Falling Pipes?" She pressed the button before we even told her to!

"Start the game!" I said as if I didn't hear what they were saying.

I was kicking without the ball in front of me, but to my side.

"Stop doing that! Your adorableness is going to waste!" Ninomiya-san hit my shoulder.

"But I want to kick already!" I whined.

"Let's kick then. Let's just start the game." Aiba-san supported me.

The targets soon came out and I was already prepared to kick with the ball in front of me. I took one step and swung my leg, hitting the ball. The ball went straight to the target, leaving one can. I waited for the next ball to come out for Aiba-san.

"Reena-chan, it's okay, I'll do it." Aiba-san whispered to me.

"No, you're kicking next. Get to your position." I whispered back.

I waited for the next ball even after getting the ball for Aiba-san.

 

--------------------

 

"It was so fun! I put my hands up."

"Yes, Yoshimura-kun?" Ninomiya-sensei asked.

I was confused for a moment until I remembered the first game when I raised my hand up.

"I had fun! I can't remember the last time I was this thrilled. Thank you." I bowed to the opponent team. "That was a good game! Hope we can go against each other again!"

"Then we'll come when it's another member's birthday, like maybe Ohno-san's. Come as the plus one guest again!" Miura Haruma said with a fist.

"Today finished with Arashi Team's victory!"