Awkward

I Missed You

"There's no need to rush you two! I called to two of my wonderful dogs. Well, we're back! I have work. You know the deal right? Even if Kei-niichan is back, that doesn't mean there won't be and bad guys trying to enter. I'm counting on you! See ya!"

 

--------------------

 

"Reena-chan!" Sakurai-san stopped me. "What happened last night? Riida was so worried and I hear you didn't reply to Nino and Aiba-chan's text."

Oh shoot, I completely forgot about their texts...

"What's with that troubled smile?"

"I apologize. I was thinking about what happened last night. So many things happened in such a short time. I think I need some time to sort this feeling and thoughts out correctly."

"What happened?"

"It may not be such a great deal."

"It's be too late when it does become a deal even if it's not a great one."

"Sakurai-san, I may have found the answer. Please watch over me."
Sakurai-san put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "If that is what you want then do so. As long as you won't have any regrets."

"Is everyone here?" The director called. "Then let's continue with the shoot. Let's stay calm."

 

--------------------

 

"I let out a sigh. I have to do my best with the lyrics."

"Yoshimura, are you down because the drama won't be aired until years later?"

"No sir. It's a pleasure to be able to act in the same drama with a member of Arashi. It's just that there's so much going on in my mind right now."

"You know what people say about you on the internet and such?"

"No, I have absolutely no interest. If people want to hate me then they can hate me. Why do you ask director? Is there something wrong? I'm sorry, I don't have any social media accounts anyone can follow me on and vise versa."

"Yoshimura, you're quite smart. Normally, celebrities would check social media sites to see what people think or say about them."

"They're them and I'm me. I'll live how I want."

"What about rumours? Any opinions on that?"

"Rumours are just assumptions and they're not true all the time, so I'd rather have everyone ask me instead of assuming something. I wonder why people always assume two celebrities are dating just because they're together somewhere."

"I'm actually interested in why you became a singer. I think you're more of a politician type from the things I'm hearing from you."

"I promised to come back to Japan with someone important to me."

"You're not Japanese?"

"I'm only half Japanese. My other half is Korean. I'm usually mistaken as a full Korean or Chinese though. Do I look full Japanese to you?"

"Well, from your name, I thought you were Japanese."

"Oh, that is because of my surname yes? I use my Japanese side name."

"That's cool. I would have never known if you never told me."

"It was only possible because you asked."

Being yourself... What is important is the heart (here)... That would be a good line for my processing song I'm writing...

I wrote on a lined paper as the director walked away.

"Reena-chan, what are you writing?" Sakurai-san came up.

"I'm just writing random ideas I come up with for my song."

"Do you have time later today?"

"I apologize. I promised to be with someone after work today."

"A date with Ohno-kun?"

"You know it's a bit awkward for us to meet. And, if it was a date with Ohno-san, I would have said his name instead of replace it."

"Yoshimura-san, do you have a boyfriend?" A staff asked.

"No, there's no way for someone like me to be in a relationship."

"Who knows? You may have already met the love or your life."

"I'm pretty much married with work. Work is all I have for now. Well, pardon me, I have to get going." I slightly bowed and left the place.

 

--------------------

 

Hope you had fun at work today.

Let's meet up at xxx street.

See you there.

 

Ayano Go

 

--------------------

 

"I apologize I'm late!"

"There's no need to stress out. "

"How did you know about my birthday?"

"You birthday will come up if you search the internet."

I giggled. "That is true."

"How old are you now? The year didn't come up even if the birthday did."

"How old do I look? Please don't say the age of a middle schooler." I smiled.

"You look... 21."

"I'm 21 years of age then."

Ayano-san chuckled at my reply. "What kind of answer is that? What was the whole point of me asking for your age then?"

"Why do you ask? Well, where are we headed?"

"What would you like to eat? The payment is on me."

"You're bringing me to a restaurant. You can't possibly do that."

"No, I'm the one who invited you. Don't worry. And it's for your birthday."

"If you say so."

"So, what would you like to eat?"

"Curry!" I said excitedly. "Are there any restaurants with curry around here?"