We Want to Leave

I Missed You

I entered the gakuya with a sigh. I just wanted the work day to end.

I shouldn't have come back before the holidays. It's like this day has been just a tiring day. But at least I got to go on VS Arashi and people were welcoming me back during the breaks of the show. There's no way I shouldn't be grateful. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I smiled at the thought of Aiba-san's face when he receives the gift.

I checked my watch for the time and I found that it was time for the filming of Hatsukoi. When I thought about it, I've never been on so much shows. I was always busy with recording and filming. I've been on VS Arashi three times but that was the only show that I've been on multiple times. Not only that, but I've been causing society trouble and it's only been like a month since I debuted. I packed my things and headed for the filming.

 

--------------------

 

I was being followed by people I didn't know. I never remember meeting or getting to know these people. That was when I saw Tegoshi-san.

"Shinobu-chan! What's going on?"

Without saying a word, I grabbed his arm and pulled him so that he'd be behind me, leaving him standing in front of all those people chasing after me.

Luckily, I've went out of their sight, thanks to him. I was behind the school in between the bushes was my favorite place. Nobody could find me here. As I tried to catch my breath, I heard footsteps. I kneeled down hoping that that person won't find me.

"I knew it..." I looked up and saw Tegoshi-san. "Shinobu-chan, they all went away. I told them to leave you alone and that you weren't liking it. They thought they were your friends. I suggest you to stop faking your smile. You're giving the wrong idea to them."

"You don't know anything." I replied.

"Hm?"

"You don't understand anything Fukui-san! I don't have the ability to do that. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Are you just afraid of being alone or being hated? Which one is it? Tell me."

"Go away! Why are you even here? Nobody called you here. Nobody asked you to come here. Leave me alone... Please."

"Don't regret it. Just so you know, I haven't given up on you. I'm only looking at you and you only. Keep your eyes open. I'm making you mine one day." He turned around and left the place.

"That one day won't come. One day isn't even a day." I whispered to myself as I had my arms against the back wall of the school.

"Cut!" I stood up. "Yoshimura-san! Great performance! You may be able to live with just acting."

Shock ran through my body. It felt as if an arrow stabbed my heart, but I smiled at him anyways. "Thank you. But I'm just doing what I'm told to do. It's not like I wanted to be here to begin with." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh, no. I was just talking to myself. I enjoy talking to myself." I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking.

 

--------------------

 

I took my phone out when I got to my gakuya to send a message to the group chat I created, which included Kei-niichan and some other people from the Johnny's entertainment, excluding Aiba-san, about the next day through Line and Skyoe for those who didn't have one of them. I was going to talk about the reason for my disappearance and what happened while I was gone. After that, we were going to throw a party for Aiba-san's birthday. I had a feeling that they were probably going to say that the change in the mood would be too sudden. So I added that I'd add something at the end of my story so the change wouldn't be too drastic. I also planned on baking cakes for the party so I asked for what kind they may want to eat.

We're lucky that we don't have work starting tomorrow because of the holidays. It's too bad that I won't be on any of the shows that are two hours because I was gone. It was my chance to be on other shows. Oh well. I guess I can't help it.

I started to practice acting for Hatsukoi.

"Leave me alone! Why don't you understand that I want to be alone?" I paused for the time that the other would be talking. "I don't like people like that! It's creepy! What's with that look?" I took a deep breath.

I heard the door click and I looked in that direction. I walked in that direction to see who or what it was. I put my hand on the doorknob and saw someone on the other side. So I slightly pushed the door to open, just enough to poke my head through. I looked around to see who it was.

I was surprised when I saw who was by the door. "Oh-Ohno-san! What are you doing here?" It looked as if he wasn't feeling so well. "Ohno-san, do you not feel well? Do you have an upset stomach?"

"I have an upset mind." My heart ached when I heard that.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Don't act stupid."

What does he mean? I don't remember doing anything wrong. Was it because I didn't surprise him for his birthday but a surprise is planned for Aiba-san's? Didn't the present surprise him enough? Or was it more confusing than surprising? Should I apologize?

"Ohno-san, I think you got the wrong idea."

"Yeah sure you just said it out loud. I was listening."

"Ohno-san, just listen to what I have to say. Don't get ahead of yourself. Come into the room." I tugged onto Ohno-san's outfit.

"Isn't someone else in there? Someone more important to me?" Ohno-san sounded depressed.

"What are you saying? You're not making sense! Who would be in my gakuya aside from me and my manager?"

"Then why were you sounding mad? Why were you yelling!?"

Yelling? Mad? That's it!

I took a step out of the room and started pulling into him. "Ohno-san, just get in. I'll explain. I'll show you. Until you understand. Or maybe you don't have to understand because you'll get over it sooner or later. Just get in... Please."

He held onto my hand and I held onto his.

When he was in the room, he was surprised to see nobody in there. But he looked around to make sure if nobody was hiding. He even looked in the locker.

"Do you believe me now?" I smiled as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't understand. Why were you yelling then?"

"Oh, I was practicing my acting for the movie."

He finally seemed to have noticed the script I was holding. He put his hand over his mouth in embarrassment. He walked up to me taking hold of one hand and pulled my chin up.

"Kiss me." He demanded me.

Instead of doing as he asked, I fought against him. He had such a strong grip one the hand he was already holding that I couldn't escape. While I was distracted with that one hand, Ohno-san took my wrist. I had no other choice than to fight with my legs. I flung my legs randomly and started thrashing. I kicked his legs and he lost balance, making him fall on me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ohno-san's face right in front of me. His hands were on my wrists and his legs were by me.

My eyes were swimming. I didn't know where to look, which made me nervous. I felt as if my s were being exposed even with the clothes I was wearing.

I could feel my heart beating against my chest. I just wanted him to go away from me, but I wanted him to be by my side.

I turned my body so that Ohno-san would fall to his side and that I could get up from the dirty floor. I stood up on my own two legs as I looked down on him and kept a certain distance in between the two of us just to be safe.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. Not wanting the person to misunderstand what was going on, I pulled onto Ohno-san's arm. I hurried to the locker in the room and went inside of it together. I heard the door click open.

"Reena-chan? Oh, there was a sound so I thought she was here. Where did she go? She wouldn't go anywhere without telling me except for those first few times. A show is waiting for her reply on whether she'd like to appear or not. I know it's a bit of a sudden since it is going to be taken today. I guess she already left for the day without saying a word. Well, I guess I'll have to let her go for the day. She must be excited to be able to meet those she wants to meet over the break." This voice was manager-san's voice. She was talking to herself and left the room.

While she was talking, I could feel Ohno-san's breath on my shoulder and our bodies were touching each other. We could not move in this small place and I didn't like it.

When we knew for sure that she left the room, I opened the locker to freedom. I stretched my arms out and Ohno-san's arms went around my waist from behind.

"Don't you want to get to work?" Ohno-san asked with a worries expression.

"Nope. Not today. I think I want to get back for today. I can't wait for the holidays." I said with a wide smile on my face."

"You sure you don't want to go for the show? Isn't this your chance to be on other shows?"

"Yeah I'm sure. And besides, we have to prepare for Aiba-san's birthday." I looked up at his face as I kept my smile on my face. "Ohno-san?"

"Yes, my beauty?"

"Nevermind... It's nothing. Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter. I just wanted to call your name. You know, that thing couples do, calling one's name when they have nothing to say?" Ohno-san hugged me even tighter and closer to himself. "Do we want to leave or no?"

We giggled together. Ohno-san released me from his embrace and I turned around to look at his face. I held onto his hands and pecked his neck.

"Would that be enough for now Ohno-san? Just for now." I asked as I put my head at an angle which implied a question.

"What if I said it isn't?" He joked.

To answer his question, I put my arms around him with great force and circulated.

"Stop. Stop!" He was laughing so much.

I let go and he patted my head. We headed for the door as I took my backpack.