Sensei

I Missed You

I peeked in and saw what John was trying to show me. I couldn't go in because of the angle so I chose to wait at the beginning of the hole. John came back and tried to pull me in. I peeked my head to see what he wanted me to do. I went in slowly trying not to ruin anything.

"John, what is it? What's wrong? Can you possibly bring it to me?"

John started dragging the matter my way.

They were clothes belonging to someone around my height, frozen from the cold. I asked if there were anything else there that he could bring to me but that was all that was there.

I heard Kei-niichan call me so I brought it with me.

He opened the door and we all went in.

"It feels great to be able to enter and exit through the front door. I don't want to leave out the window ever again." I stretched my back.

"Hey Reechan, what is that in your hands?"

"This? John found it under the snow. It looks like it's around my size but it could be bigger or smaller. It's frozen so I don't know. This can give me information on what may happen in the future. Who knows? Only the future does."
"Whatever suits you. Well, we still can't go to work with this snow. Maybe two more days. It kinda for you since you went to work for a day after your two week break."

"Yeah... But I did originally say that I'll take a month off. I gotta get back into shape though. I still can't believe my muscles got sore from the shoveling I did yesterday. I may want to go meet my sensei back in America. I don't know if he remembers me though."

"Might as well do a live in America while you're there."

"That's right! That's so smart niichan. I'll go meet my sensei and my teachers I left behind without saying a single word. I bet they're surprised to know that I'm a celebrity. Though many of those teachers may not remember who I am."

"Stop being so negative. You have us now."

"Oh! I may want to do a live in Korea and sing my songs in Korean! And sing the songs in English in America! Unless my fans want to hear the original. I should start creating songs in each of the languages so they can hear each version now that I think about it. So there is no original version!" I became excited with the thoughts going around.

"You can dream about it all you want but it's on you whether it'll become reality or not." Kei-niichan told me as he took his jacket off.

"Yeah I'll do it. I'll just record the previous songs in the two other languages I didn't sing it in and put it together with the music video and such."

"Don't you have to check your data?"

"Oh, thanks for reminding. I leave the dogs to you." I ran up the stairs.

I summarized each of the observations I was given and collected what I felt to be important out of each one. I knew for sure that it wasn't going to be within the year with the snow. Christmas was in about a week and a half and then time for new year's was just around the corner. I knew I wouldn't be leaving the house for work between the time.

I was already tired from the thinking and working out for the day. I brushed my hair with my fingers and changed into my pajamas.

 

--------------------

 

There were piles of snow wherever we went but I was glad that it hasn't snowed since. I wouldn't have wanted to leave the house to hang out with everyone for Christmas.

V6's Sakamoto-san was hosting the party this year.

I have arrived to the front with Kei-niichan and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the doorknob twisted and the door opened with Sakamoto-san's warm smile.

"Welcome. Make yourself at home, Yoshimura-san and Koyama-kun." I felt Sakamoto-san pressure Kei-niichan as he welcomed us.

"Sakamoto-san, it's really nothing much, but I brought soybeans for you and the other members to enjoy." I handed him a small bag.

I noticed the small change in his expression when he heard 'soybeans'. "Thank you! You didn't have to do this! Ken-chan would love this!"

"Sakamoto-san, aren't you going to ask why I chose soybeans of all things I could have brought today?" I questioned as I leaned my head towards one shoulder.

"Well, I was, but I thought it'd be rude and impolite of me to ask you, who brought this to us as a gift, why you chose this."

"Don't worry about that so much. You're my cousin's senpai. I don't mind getting treated the same way as he does. Well, I chose soybeans simply because I felt like it." I giggled.

Sakamoto-san chuckled. "What does that supposed to mean? Well, I'll be sure to enjoy this with the others. Ken-chan would definitely enjoy having this since I'm pretty he loves soybeans, especially this company's."

"I'm glad to hear that. That happened to be the first one that came to my sight."

"You bought it without hesitation?" Sakamoto-san looked at me surprised.

"Yup. Not one bit."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really expecting this so I have nothing to give you."

"No, it's fine. Just a simple invitation to this party is more than enough."

"Is that so? I'll be sure to get you something next year then."

"No, really, don't sweat it. It wasn't that expensive anyways." I put one hand behind my head and gave a troubled smile to hint him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come in. You must be cold there."

"Don't worry. Thank you for inviting us." I walked in and followed the light to the living room, where the party was being held in this building and saw that people has already arrived.

I looked around the room and realized that many of the leaders of the Johnny's Entertainment were here to celebrate. I wasn't sure if I should be here.

"Ah, Reechan, welcome in." Kei-niichan called as if it was his house.

I chuckled. "Why are you talking as if it's your place niichan?"

"Well, he did say to make ourselves at home." He smiled.

He did say that but... Niichan, you're his kouhai.

I sat properly around the table next to him and looked down.

Kei-niichan tapped my leg and I looked at him. He gestured me to look up and so I did. That was when I saw Ohno-san who happened to be across the table. My face flushed red and I hit him with my elbow. Both my hands curled into fists on my legs.

"Yoshimura-san, please take this with you." Sakamoto-san handed me a bag.

"What is this?" I peeked in and saw a pile of cans.

"You have dogs right? I happened to have had a bunch of dog food."

"But this is so much! I can't have all this."

"No, I don't plan on getting a pet so I insist."

"Reechan, he's scary when he gets mad." Kei-niichan whispered into my ear.

I gave up and put the bag by my side.

"Koyama-kun, I hope you didn't tell her anything negative."

"No, don't worry about me. Maybe you should worry about yourself more."

I hit his shoulder. "Did you drink already?"

"Yes... I'm sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing? Just be careful with the amount you drink. You should know what happens for yourself by now." I redid his outfit.

"Yoshimura-san?" I heard a voice call.

It was a voice I've never heard in real life until then.

I looked around to find the source of voice. Then I heard it again and saw the unofficial leader of KAT-TUN, Kamenashi Kazuya-san.

"Kamenashi-san! It's nice to meet you."

"I've never expected to meet you here. I've been wanting to have a talk with you for as long as I can remember. What's the relationship between you two?"

"We're relatives. She's my mother's younger sister's daughter." Kei-niichan answered instead. "Don't ask so much about our relatives."

"It's an honor to have you say that. I hear you are doing the lead role for Kaito Tantei Yamaneko that starts in January." I mentioned as he took a seat.

"I wanted you to also take part but you weren't chosen so..."

"I haven't been getting offers recently and I haven't really been auditioning."

"Oh, right, I haven't been seeing you on television recently. Is there a reason for that?" Kamenashi-san reached out for a drink.

"I wanted to concentrate on writing my songs, but that's been somewhat stressing me out recently. I'm glad I took a break earlier this month though. I feel better."

"Are you planning on coming back?" He asked curiously.