Rotating

I Missed You

"Yes, I understand very well master." Sakurai-san bowed.

Are they roleplaying again? I really can't keep up with this. This is really confusing. I wish they could just stop doing stupid things sometimes.

"Here Reena-chan, let's go. What would you like to know?"

We left through the door to head for the closest convenience store to buy drinks and snacks for after dinner.

 

--------------------

 

I breathed into the air too see if it would come out white and it did.

"It's cold out today." I started off.

"It's been cold for a while." He sounded cold.

"Are you in a bad mood? I apologize for pushing my feelings to you and the other members in doing things. And I've been pointing out the obvious and such. It's annoying right? And even me being a bit negative is getting annoying right? I know. I have you guys to trust again but it's just difficult for me to keep my head up and face forwards. It's not that I don't trust you."

He sighed. "Yeah I'm actually kind of in a bad mood right now. I blame you for saying that you wanted to visit the other members' places all of a sudden." He played with me to hide his bad mood. "Don't mind that. What do you want to ask?"

"Oh, right. Thank you." Where should I start? What should I do? I actually don't have any questions to ask but I came out with him knowing that he's not in a good mood. "Sakurai-san? I was wondering if I am really allowed to go visit you once in a while. I mean, I don't really want to be causing much trouble. And how often is good? I have a short rap part in the new single I'm going to sing and I was wondering if you could help as senpai. I wanted to change it up for me so it would be a bit easier for me but I wasn't sure of how I should do it. You do the rap part of your group right?"

"Don't shoot too many questions at me all at once. First was visiting me once in a while right? Of course it's no trouble. The members always visit me and I always visit them. Where we'll meet on special occasions depends each year but it's always fun being with them where we're safe. To answer your second question, you can come any time like the members do. I'd gladly help you with the rap. I'll first help you with the original and then maybe change it up a bit to make it easier for you. Asking me instead of the other members was a good choice."

"So you're telling me that I can't ask you for help for the rap part because you won't be good enough anymore?" I questioned and smiled. "That's mean."

"Sorry I didn't mean it to come out that way. Please understand."

I looked up at the sky and saw snow falling.

It's snowing for the first time in Tokyo since I came back.

"Ah..." I smiled. "It's snowing. Sakurai-san, it's snowing." My smile grew.

"Reena-chan, this is your first time in Japan's winter right? Well, let me be the first one to say, welcome to Japan's winter." He smiled.

"Arigatou..." I smiled and my shoulders went up as if to shrug a bit.

"Reena-chan, isn't it cold? Let's go in the store and get what we need to get."

"That's true." I rushed my feet towards him to keep up with him.

We walked towards the refrigerator. "Do you have any other questions? Don't tell me those were the only questions you had. That would be boring. Entertain me a bit more, Princess. And also, feel free to add anything to the basket of items."

My heart stopped for a short moment hearing Sakurai-san call me a princess but I searched for the items Sakurai-san was asked to buy as I thought of more questions. "There's no way I can do that Sakurai-san. I'll pay for the things I would like. I'll end up giving most of them away to the members though. I sometimes wonder why you guys were able to come this far and every once in a while, I see the reason as in to why. Arashi isn't Arashi without each other. If one of the member is gone, Arashi isn't Arashi anymore. Right, Sakurai-san?"

"Huh? Oh, right. Did you get that from something I said in the past?"

"Oh, did you find out? That was pretty quick. I wanted to play a bit longer."

"What do you mean play? Haha. You really changed. I can't believe the day you start a game or anything would come."

"I can't stay a kid and act spoiled forever. I have to be the one who plants the seed at times whether it'd be everyday or even once a year."

"I've been thinking for a while now, but you're pretty good at imagery. And also, are you interested in puns? You look like the person in my eyes now since you like to play games now."

"Is it time for you to ask questions to the Princess now? It doesn't really matter though I guess. I actually love puns. I don't care if they're cheesy or anything. I'll accept anything as long as they're puns." I had green tea and Hi-Chew in my hands.

"That's a weird combination." Sakurai-san pointed out.

"Who cares? This is what I chose. Judge me."

"What? Who is the one being in a bad mood and acting all childish now, huh Princess?"

"Shut your mouth!" We both started laughing and paid for the items at the cashier.

"Oh, the snow is piling up a bit. That was quite fast."

"I want to go back into the convenience store. It's too cold out."

"The others are waiting You want to borrow my scarf?"

"No. I think I'll pass. Ohno-san would probably be jealous if he saw me with your scarf. Now that I think about it, I don't really get a chance to talk to each member personally. It seems like you guys are always together after work and I don't get the chance to talk to each of you."

"Except for our Ohno-san right."

I could tell that my face was burning red. I haven't been red in a while.

"Well, Ohno-san, he gets a way around with things. I remember there was a time he came for a visit at the jimusho to have a talk with me on my free time. I heard he got in trouble for the first time in a while for being late."

"Oh, I think that was the time we were filming for Arashi ni Shiyagare. It was pretty funny actually so don't worry about it. Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me? You had to stay at work a bit longer because of that."

"But you gave us a fun time and another precious memory to remember."

"Oh... Thank you... I never thought any of you felt that way. I'm glad."

"Are you able to smile because of us recently?"

"I don't know actually. I'm having fun but I'm also jealous. It's like you guys are in your own world that I cannot step into. It's as if you guys are on a different planet or something. If you guys are Earth, I would be the Moon rotating and making revolutions around the Earth not knowing how to take a part in the conversation Earth is having."

"But we're not planets. We're people. We live on Earth, but we aren't Earth. We build it up, but it's not us. We're us, are we not? "

"You were so poetic just there. I wish I recorded it."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No absolutely not. I'm making fun of you." I was tearing up from laughter once again.