Messages

I Missed You

I tried to walk ahead of Ohno-san by walking quickly but he started to compete against me. I started to swing my arms greatly and put a serious face on. The staff and other celebrities were wondering what we were doing speed walking down the hallway.

By the time we were finally out of the building, we were running and laughing. I stopped to catch my breath and Ohno-san stood by me.

Ohno-san, would you like to help me out for tomorrow? Like, baking the cake? Hiding the decorations in Aiba-san's place? Oh, but we have to make and actually put on the decorations before putting it on. I can't wait! I put my arms out.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He put one hand on my head and started petting me as he put his other hand around my waist.

I turned and started walking, excited to prepare for the party.

 

--------------------

 

Checking my phone, I noticed that majority of them wanted chocolate cake and shortcake. I changed my hoodie and put a scarf on and left Kei-niichan's place to the store to buy the ingredients for the cakes.

I calculated the amount I needed for the amount of people coming.

At the register, my phone buzzed from a text message it received from someone. I checked and saw that is was from Masuda-san.

 

--------------------

 

Reena-chan!

Considering the amount of people coming, I was wondering if we could meet elsewhere.

We can't be too flashy though, that's the problem. But if we're too hideous, the workers and other customers will be too suspicious.

Any ideas?

 

--------------------

 

Masuda-san! (Laugh)

That's true...

Who has the biggest house? XD

Anyways, why don't we ask in the group chat?

 

--------------------

 

I left the store and headed back. I felt my phone vibrating but my hands were full and I didn't want to bump into anyone even my hands weren't occupied. Then my phone started ringing. I didn't want to pick that up either.

I put the bags on the table and took my phone out. I saw that most of the messages were from Masuda-san and Tegoshi-san. The phone call was from Tegoshi-san. I put the phone by my ear and listened to the voicemail he left me.

 

--------------------

 

Hey Reena-chan? Are you sure you want to talk about it?

Are you going to mention me?

 

--------------------

 

I turned it off before I finished listening to it and started replying to all the messages I have been receiving from Masuda-san and Tegoshi-san while coming back.

I opened Line and asked where we should meet up, then started to prepare to bake the cakes. When finished, I put the cakes in the fridge and picked up the phone. I dialed Ohno-san's number and asked how he was doing.

"Reena-chan, don't worry about me. How are the cakes going?"

"Oh, I just finished. I'm going to ask some others to help out."

"Okay. By the way, why are you making this party so big?"

"Because it's not only Aiba-san's birthday but it's Christmas Eve too. Not only that, but I have a plan behind all of this that's going to happen." I smirked.

"Reena-chan..." I heard him call on the other side.

"Ohno-san, Kei-niichan came back. I'm hanging the phone up. Oyasumi."

I hung up on him before he could say anything.

"Reena-chan? It's okay to have the party at my place?"

"But isn't it troublesome? You'd have to clean up after a lot of the mess."

"I don't mind. You're here with me to help right?" He smiled.

"What am I? Your slave? Your maid?" I chuckled.

"Here, I'll help find a place. I can call some places I know."

"Please do. As long as it doesn't trouble anyone."

"Yup. Anytime. There aren't many chances that so much people from the Johnny's Entertainment meetup. Especially because some of us aren't allowed to work together unless it's a music related show. "He put his hand on my head and petted me." And tomorrow's Christmas Eve. It's even a greater time to come together and have fun."

"That's true." I smiled. "I just noticed."

"Oh, really? You just noticed? No way. Are you joking?"

"Joking? Why would I do that? How about I just be quiet so you can make calls to wherever you need to call for the party tomorrow."

"Right. I'll do that. I can't win you. You always find a way around."

I yawned as he went into his room to make calls. I took a nice bath and went to bed. I was thinking about Aiba-san's birthday party taking place the next day and smiled as I hugged my pillow.

 

--------------------

 

I woke up and stretched. I checked the clock and saw that there was still a few more hours left. I put the clock back down and slammed my face on the pillow.

Why can't I fall asleep? I need the rest. It's a big day.

 

--------------------

 

I was slapped in the back and I opened my eyes wide.

Ah, that hurt.

"Reena-chan, there's an hour left for you to get prepared. Get out of your bed." Kei-niichan pulled my blanket off of me.

I moaned as I got up. Then I remembered that there was a party so I rushed myself to make it in time. I put the presents in the bag and packed the cakes in boxes.

Kei-niichan was smiling watching me rushing.

"Reena-chan, go fix your hair and change your clothes. You look so messy. I'll do the rest for you. Don't think about talking back to me. Just go."

"Oh, right. Thanks. Can't ask for a better niichan."