From Me to You

I Missed You

"This is so fun. We should do it again some time. When should we meet up? Oh, we should do a live concert with just the three of us. It would be extremely fun."

"Eh?! Is it really okay with me?" Maruyama-san seemed excited and pumped up.

"Of course. It has to be you and Shibutani-san though. If it's not, then I'm not doing it. We can sing some of Kanjani's songs as I play the piano."

"You play the piano?!" Maruyama-san was surprised.

I giggled.

"Calm down Maru." Yasuda-san told him.

"What's your favorite song by us? Can you play it on the piano?" Shibutani-san asked.

"My favorite song is Omoidama and yes I can play it on the piano while singing." I answered.

"I'd quit this group for the three of us to create a group." Maruyama-san said suddenly.

"If you were to quit and form a group, the group name should be something like Mameshiba."

"It's good, that name." Maruyama-san agreed.

"Right? It'd be great."

 

--------------------

 

"Great work!"

"Great work." I replied as I sighed.

I took my footwear off and ran to the next place. I rushed to one of Osaka's most historical buildings - the Osaka Castle.

"I'm surprised you made it in time. Here are your shoes. We're going to have to redo your make up."

"Can you be quiet for a moment please? I have too much going on." I said as I panted. "Do I really need to put makeup on? Is it really necessary?"

My manager sighed. "Of course you need makeup. You're going to be standing in front of the camera and everyone in Japan will be seeing you. You don't want to appear ugly do you? Especially for your fans?"

"Does it look like I care about how I look? I want to look like me and I want my fans to look at me as me and nothing or nobody else but me. Just please give me a minute to breathe." I drank some water out of the bottle a staff handed me. "Thank you. Okay, I'm good. Let's get going. I'm excited. I've never been to Osaka before. The castle is so big, it looks intimidating."

"You recover really quickly. I sometimes wish I could be like you and forget everything in a flash."

"Ready in 3... 2..."

"Hello! We're here in Osaka. We are standing in front of the oh, so great, Osaka Castle. Our guest for today is Yoshimura Rina-san!" Kei-niichan spoke.

"Hello, I'm pleased to be here."

"Have you ever been to Osaka?"

"This is actually my first time being here."

"Oh really? What do you think if the Osaka Castle behind you?"

"My first impression is that it's really big but at the same time, I'm actually really excited to go on in and have an adventure in here."

"You want to get going then?"

"Really? Yay! I can't wait!"

 

--------------------

 

"How was the adventure?"

"It was really fun and interesting! I really love Japanese culture and history and I'm glad I was able to visit the Osaka Castle. Well, I'll be going. Bye!" I ran off.

 

--------------------

 

"Niichan I'm so tired." I said as I sat on the couch. "Why did I agree on going on the plane instead of heading to Osaka riding a car. Some of my work was in between the Osaka and here."

"Well, it's your own fault. You can't do anything about it. Just smile. Happiness only come to those who laugh or smile. and at least you had fun at the Osaka castle today. It's going to be aired right around your birthday."

"Really?" I turned my head that was lying on the couch.

"So take it as like a gift from me to you. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. You looked like you were having some serious fun back there." Kei-niichan took a sip from his cup as we watched the news.

"I'm so tired I think I'll get some sleep now. Goodnight niichan." I stood up as I yawned.

"Sweet dreams."

"You too."

 

--------------------

 

"Yay I'm going on Shimura Doubutsuen for the first time!" I said as I headed to work excitedly. "I hope I get to see lions."

"You think of lions the moment you hear animal." Aiba-san flicked my head.

"Aiba-san, it's been quite a while since we last met." I said as I turned around.

"We'll meet tomorrow."

"Wait, what's today's date?"

"Today is June 16th."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm completely serious. It could be that you've been working too much."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm so tired. Well, it's almost time. See you in a few minutes."

 

--------------------

 

"Shimura Doubutsuen!" Shimura-san said to the camera.

"Is going to start!" I finished the statement.

The audience roared. I bowed to the Shimura Doubutsuen family and sat down.

"I see you on television quite a lot lately."

"It could be that I just happen to be on the shows you watch. I don't think I'm on that many shows."

"Yes you are. You're all over the place."

"And I'm still not a member of any shows." I laughed.

"You will soon enough. I hear you have so much popularity among people of all ages in which most of your fans are in their early teens to their late thirties."

"Is that so? Interesting. I wonder why."

"Have you been singing lately? Any new songs or anything?"

"No, not yet. It's still in the process. And Aiba-san, long time no see."

"You two know each other?"

"Yeah we just happened to be in the same restaurant one night and we chatted there."

"Is that so? Do you two get along well?"

"It's not bad I guess."

"What do you mean it's not bad? Aren't we good friends?" Aiba-san joined.

"Do you like Arashi?" Shimura-san changes the topic of the conversation.

"Shimura-san, you don't have to be asking these questions. I know the answer."

"But I want to know." Shimura-san complained.

"Yes, I love Arashi actually. I've been their gab since the day they debuted. I had a sensation that they'd be together since they were still a junior."

"Which member do you like the most?"

"What do you mean by that? Do you mean as a friend?" I asked deeper.

"Let's just say as a friend."

"If it's as a friend it'd be Aiba-san or Ninomiya-san."

"Then how about as your partner?"

"Shimura-san, the conversation is too long and were not getting anywhere. You don't have to ask. My heart will break."

"Most of this would be cut anyways."

"Don't depend too much on modern technology."