8

The Reason I said 'I DO'

_____________ and Jonghyun stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity to ___________. Looking at him, she felt her heart beating at an unsteady pace and she could feel her palms start to sweat. This always happened whenever she was arround him. He was the only one who made her feel that way. Like a school girl who has her first crush, All giddy and nervous on the inside.

"I finally found you." He smiled at her, which only made buterflies multiply in her stomach. Jonghyun smiled at his best friend feeling more happy than what he felt when he was getting married, This was probably one of the best days of his life. He finally found his best friend. 

"I finally found you." He repeated and made his way towards _____________.

As he approached, ___________ wanted to meet him half-way and fling herself in to his arms. To feel his warmth and breathe his scent, but she couldn't. She couldn't because she'd be hurt again. It would feel like she's trying to close a wound only to open it up again just to put salt in it. 

Jonghyun was probably one three steps away from __________ when she suddenly ran. He just started at the spot that she once occupied, before it finally registered that she was running away. Running away from him. He immediately chased __________ bumping a few people on the way and mumbling incoherent apologies. Lucky he was able to catch up. He grabbed her wrist and made her face him.

"Why, do you keep running away!?" Jjong asked frustrated and hurt.

"..." She didn't answer, instead she tried to pull her wrist, but it was no use, Jonghyun's hold was too strong.

"Please, Let go of me." __________ asked, her voice shaking. Her tears were now, slowly falling. She put her head down, making her hair cover her face. Effectively making Jonghyun not see her tears.

"No. Never." Jonghyun replied tghtening his grip. 

"Not unless you answer my question." He continued pulling her closer.

"Please, Why did you leave? Don't you care about US?" Immediately, Her head snapped up. He made it seem like they had a relationship. But she knew that by Us he meant hiimself and Tiffany and Sekyung, his wife, and once her close friend. 

"I have to go." She replied ignoring his question, feeling his grip lossen, She took advantage of it and ran once again.She kept running and running. She turned back and thought Jonghyun stopped following her. Wrong move, She felt someone grab her wrist and spin her around once more.

"Please, __________-ah, Please---- why? Why are you running away?" Jonghyun asked panting from the long run. ___________ ignored his question and once again, tried to get away, but Jjong wouldn't have any of it. He tugged on her wrist and gripped it tighter.

"WHY!?" He yelled getting some people's attention. But they quickly turned back to what they were ding thinking Jonghyun and _______ weren't worth their time.

__________ felt her wrist throb. It started to hurt. Jonghyun's grip was getting tighter every second,

"Jonghyun, Pleaselet go, m-my wrist is hurting." __________ pleaded. Frustrated, Jonghyun yelled.

"NO!"

"She said let go didn't she?" Minho appeared wearing a hoodie, hiding his face. 

"Who are you? Go mind your own bussiness and back off." Jjong told him off. _________ was shocked. How the hell did Minho arrive here? ___________ looked around and noticed that somehow because of all the chasing and running away, She reached the Han river. Where they agreed to meet.

"Me? You don't need to know whoI am, but if there is some one who should back off, It's you." Minho replied glaring at him. Minho pulled ________'s wrist out of Jjong's hold, but Jjong immediately grabbed it again making her wince in pain. 

"Let go." Minho growled dangerously.

"No." Jonghyun replied sizing him up but it was useless because minho was a lot taller than Jjong. Minho stood in between Jjong and ________ suddenly pulling her wrist out of Jjong' hold once again. 

"Just leave her." Minho stated.

"I am her best friend! I can't just leave her!" Jonghyun replied with rage.

By now, __________'s tearswere flowing from her eyes as she leaned her forehead on minho's back. 

"Look, whatever things you two haven't settled, settle it some other time.When she's ready." Minho took his phone out and gave it Jjong.

"Here, let's exchange numbers and she'll call you when she's ready." Minho stated trying to do this as fast as he could. People were already glancing their way and they might start to recognize.

"Fine." Jonghyun agreed unwillingly and took his phone out and also gave it to Minho.

 

Jonghyun left to go back to the car he rented while Minho turned to __________ and stirred her away to the direction of his car.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked her truly concerned. But because of his expressionless tone, it made ________ doubt if he really was concerened.

"Yes." She answered none the less. 

When the reached a sleek white sports car, Minho opened the passenger seat and let _________in. 

 

They drove for about 5 minutes until they reached a restaurant with no one in it. 

"What are we doing here?" __________ asked looking at her surroundings.

"Well, what do you do in restaurant?" Minho answered opening the door for her; she was still scanning the place looking ignorant. which Minho found cute.

"Okay so why did you want to see me again?" She asked. Minho ignored her and just lead her to the table he reserved. Well, he practically reserved the whole restaurant.

"Later after we eat." Minho answered making her more curious.

"Fine." She agreed, They ordered their food.  and ate awkwardly when It arrived. _________ finished quickly making her curiousity over power her.

"So... Why are we here again?"________ asked. Minho suddenly stood up and kneeled before of her.

"Will you please be my wife?" 

 

I'm updating a little fast aren't I? hahahaha oh well. 

thanks to new subscribers! 

i love you!

 please don't forget to subscribe and comment!