42

The Reason I said 'I DO'

Different scenarios started forming in Yuri's mind.

"Yoboseyo?" Anne answered through the reciever.

"Omma, I have some very very useful information." Yuri answered forming a smirk when she saw Key hail a taxi,-----and yes, she called Anne Omma.

"Really now?" Anne asked and excused herself from Lucy who was currently giving a long speech as to why Yuri shouold be deported to hell.

"Yes, but i'll have to find out more about it though." Yuri replied.

"Okay then what  is it?" Anne asked impatiently.

"It seems like ___________ and Minho's marraige is a big fake." At this newly acquired information, Anne frowned.

"What do you mean fake?" Anne asked, sneaking a glance at the door, incase Lucy decides it's nice to barge in.

"Fake. Fake as in they don't love each other, They just fooled the public kind of fake." Yuri explained.

"I knew that girl is bad news, don't worry leave it all to me. Your only job now is just to ruin them, oh and DON'T.MESS.UP." Anne threatened then placed the phone down with a smirk starting to form on her face.

 

 

"Minhooooooo~" ___________ called out when she finished her solo-shots. He immediately kept his phone ridding _________ from knowing abouthis earlier conversation with Key to which he only replied with, 'I love her.'

"De?" Minho replied politely, looking at his wife's photos through Alberto's computer.

"I'm hungry." __________ replied simply making Alberto and the staff members near them laugh.

"I have food!" Jonghyun announced,approaching them with a grin and was carrying a tray full of cookies and bread.

__________ immidiately ran towards Jonghyun, meeting him half-way and picked a chocolate chip cookie in the center.

"YAH! don't take his cookies!" Minho suddenly yelled making ___________ drop the sweet pastry and everyone stare at him.

"I mean, You didn't even wash your hands yet! Do you know how many germs are in your hands this very second?" He rambled.

"I mean, You can have something-rrhea! or dia-something! or even dysmenorrhea!" Minho continued, trying to cover up the fact that he sounded insanely jealous not five second ago.

SILENCE.

After getting over initial-shock, Everyone in the studio burst out laughing. ___________ approached Minho and encircled her arms around his waist, placing her chin on his chest while looking into his eyes.

"That wasn't funny." He said, making everyone laugh all the more.

"Yah first of all, It's diarrhea and a girl doesn't get dysmenorrhea through germs in the hands." She explained, redding at the thought of getting into an uncomfortable topic. 

Everyone in the room got back to work, after a good one minute laugh.

"Jinja? What is it then Ms. Smarty pants?" Minho asked mocking her.

"Let's just say it's a girl thing any way i'm eating cookies bye Mr. Jealous pants." ___________ countered and stuckher tongue out at Minho.

"I'm here!" Key suddenly announced entering the studio but was ignored by everyone.

He pouted.

"Oppa!!!!" ___________ ran towards Key at full speed, and __________ being the second rate Onew in the world. She didn't notice the wires and tripped.

Everything happened in slow motion. __________ tripped on two wires intersecting each othe, While Jonghyun who predicted this was bound to happen, placed the tray on the table beside him in record speed and ran towards her. 

Minho ran towards his wife in attempt to catch her but he was beaten. 

Actually they were both beaten.

Key caught ___________ and steadied her. (didn't see that coming did you?)

"OOMF!" Minho and Jonghyun said when their heads collided and both fell on the ground.

"Key Oppa! I missed you!!" _________ squealed automatically hugging Key ignoring the two idiots who tried to be heroes.

"I missed you too!" Key replied happily glancing and smirking at both Minho and Jonghyun, who wereglaring at __________ for ignoring them.

"YAH! Let's go! I want a job!" Jonghyun stood up and pulled Key out not before saying bye to everyone.

When Key ad Jonghyun were out, Minho was still on the floor, giving __________ an icy stare.

"Waeyo?" She asked, bending to Minho's eye-level.

Breaking his gaze, Minho pushed her lightly and stood up and attempted to walk out.

__________ then started to feel guilty.

5 MINUTES LATER.

____________ was sighing non-stop, while everyone in the studio was working on the new set, Minho has been gone for 5 minutes and He wouldn't answer any of his calls.

"I'm such an idiot." ___________ said to herself.

"Yeah you are, but I love you, Now eat." Minho demanded placing a bento box on the table before her, while He quietly took the seat next to her.

________ just stared at him in amazement.

"What? I thought you were hungry. If you don't touch that with in ten seconds, I'm confiscating that food." Minho warned.

"I'm eating! I'm eating! sheesh!" ___________ replied and hurriedly unpack the food.

 

6 HOURS LATER ( AFTER MINHO'S SOLO SHOTS)

 

"Oppa, I'm hungry." __________ whined while Minho gave her a weird look.

"You just ate." He dead-panned.

"That was six hours ago!" __________ countered.

"No it wasn't! You ate a donut before we entered the car1" Minho replied, shaking his head but no one can miss the smile forming.

"Well, I'm on my period! and girls tend to get hungry whe-"

"Okay! Okay! we're going home and it's time for dinner anyway! I'll let someone cook for you! Just don't talk about your girls problems with me!" Minho whined while __________ laughed victoriously.

 

--------------------

 

_________ and Minho was greeted by Anne when they entered the mansion.

"_________! Minho! I prepared dinner! I hope both of you are hungry!" __________ gave Minho a look but Minho shrugged it off, also not knowing why his mother was suddenly very--- Motherly.

"Sure." ___________ replied with a thankful smile.

She was a very hungry girl.

"So _________ I have a question, are you currently in college?" Anne asked, when they were seated.

"I don't want to talk about that! So _________ are you pregnant?" Lucy interuppted with a grin.

"Ommeonni!" Minho scolded, giving his wife a sheepish smile.

"Minho!" Lucy replied with the same tone and turned to _________ who was red.

"Uh--- No." She rpelied, looking down.

"see? Mother, you made her uncomfortable, anyway _________ are you in college?" Anne repeated.

"Not now, but when I will be when school starts again right Minho?" ________ replied giving Minho a big smile, which he also returned.

"Yes, you will." Minho replied with a smile.

"What are you taking?" Anne asked.

"Fashion designing." ________ answered with pride.

"I thought you wanted to be a journalist." Minho stated.

"Things  change." _________ deadpanned.

Anne smiled.

"Perfect." 

Feeling happy and giddy with thethought of finally being able to reach her dreams, __________ gave Minho a kiss on the cheek but Minho turned his head which resulted to the kiss on the cheek become a kiss on the lips.

"YAH! Just because you aren't pregnant doesn't mean you can make babies here!" Lucy scolded.

"Oemmeonni!" ________ and Minho yelled together while Anne was looking through her phone for her connections.

 

 

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY IN SCHOOL AND TO WORSEN THINGS I'M HAVING A FEVER SO IF THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT OFF YEAH BLAME IT ON THE HEAD ACHE. 

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^.^